Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS (28160 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? / I Need A Matured Lady With Genotype AA For Marriage Soonest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by worksmart(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21
Stop testing yourselves, only the imported religion (religion forced on us by wicked enemies and colonialists) is insisting on these test before marriage.

Our traditional marriages do not require it and marriages took place for thousands of years without any health epidemics.

Let us be wise, an enemy is never going to give you a good health advice that he knows would save you from suffering.
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Muhammadengr: 3:24pm On Jan 21
efembaba:
My fiancée and I have been engaged for about 7 months now. About when we started, she told me her genotype was AA of which she showed me the test result so I never really took it upon myself to confirm mine which I had been believing as AA.

Recently I went to confirm mine and it turned out to be AS. In shock, I asked her to recheck hers since the result she'd been working with was from when she was a baby. She checked at the first hospital and it surprisingly turned out to be AS. Immediately she did another one at another hospital/lab and it still came out as AS.

I know what most people will say is that that's the right test and we are not compatible medically (which though gruesomely painful, I understand).
but my questions are then these:

1. How do genotype test results change over time? I know they don't since it's based on genetics but how on earth was it possible that she tested AA before but not now (my head is so messed up right now).

2. I know the plain, straightforward answer for situations like this, for most people, is that we path ways due to the outcome of our genotype and I get it. But I want to ask, is there any possibility of an alternative at all? Maybe something that's not so conventional that some people in such situations have done to help them still marry and bear children without issues.
I understand if you think this question is stupid but I'm am a possibility thinker and I know that the world/internet is filled with possibilities.

If you know, please kindly help out. Thank you....

As a Nairaland said...
Sometimes, there’re AS that looks like AA from an early age genetically, as time goes it then shows it real color.
They are cases like that, she’s right... for the result of her early age, and yours too is accurate.

The choice is yours now, take the risk or.... QUIT
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by mvem(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21
Kingray10:

See finger when you take they type nonsense, after reasoning with your anus, you decide to say somebody you don't know in an anonymous forum is talking foolishly.
Yes!

Ignorant and foolish

Are you not informed to have known by now that genotype test do have multiple errors coming from the labs and in the case of conflict you will be told to undergo another test to validate one of the result

Like I said it is very foolish and ignorant for people to speak in certain ways
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by ProtonX: 4:29pm On Jan 21
lomaxbien:

Can I get your contact please? I think i might need a little advice from you.

Please send me an email. I'll respond as soon as I can
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by ProtonX: 4:35pm On Jan 21
hosemujica:
Hello I wanted to ask, did you do procedure in this country and if yes what facility did you use ? And did you opt for preimplantation genetic diagnosis or amniocentesis?

Procedure was in the UK. Yes, we did the preimplantation genetic testing since it was the easiest and the least emotionally challenging.
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by ProtonX: 4:35pm On Jan 21
efembaba:
Thank you boss. I will also DM you for more enquiries on how you went about the IVF thing.

That's okay. I'll respond
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Kingray10: 4:55pm On Jan 21
mvem:
Yes!

Ignorant and foolish

Are you not informed to have known by now that genotype test do have multiple errors coming from the labs and in the case of conflict you will be told to undergo another test to validate one of the result

Like I said it is very foolish and ignorant for people to speak in certain ways
Stop talking with ur anus.
Is it the labs duty to give a false results ?
Get the Bleep off my mention, I m not the cause of ur pain. .
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by BondRiv: 5:13pm On Jan 21
akube34:
ur mom

Yours must be ashamed of you. Continue observing.
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Sctests: 5:58pm On Jan 21
Dzzzz:
I was born AS and the last time I did a check they said am AA so the best advice is to run a third party check..Health wise genotype can change due to some little glitches in life.So do a third party check up

What are the little glitches?/
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by akube34: 7:32pm On Jan 21
BondRiv:

Yours must be ashamed of you. Continue observing.
weyre
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by mvem(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21
Kingray10:

Stop talking with ur anus.
Is it the labs duty to give a false results ?
Get the Bleep off my mention, I m not the cause of ur pain. .
na you wey dey talk with pain...lol

Saying foolish and ignorant is not an insult so it must have touched you badly to react this way
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by TheSociopath(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21
HolySteph:

Hm.. never heard of this medical procedure before. Please how do they do it? 🙏

Blood test of the mother, or the amniotic fluid
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by HolySteph(f): 7:59am On Jan 22
TheSociopath:

Blood test of the mother, or the amniotic fluid
Thank you for the clarification. 🙏
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by BondRiv: 8:04am On Jan 22
akube34:
weyre

Tool.
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by TheSociopath(m): 8:47am On Jan 22
HolySteph:

Thank you for the clarification. 🙏

No worries
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by hosemujica: 12:57pm On Jan 22
ProtonX:

Procedure was in the UK. Yes, we did the preimplantation genetic testing since it was the easiest and the least emotionally challenging.
Cool! Congrats bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k / Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / 10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.