Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS (28156 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? / I Need A Matured Lady With Genotype AA For Marriage Soonest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Biglittlelois(f): 9:06pm On Jan 19
Dzzzz:
..Your a slowpoke my friend that’s why I said you should read cause due to mutations now DNA can change..Your still in 1956..

Down left of my screenshot says 2019, do you understand what that means or you want me to explain to you like a 5year old?

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Dzzzz: 9:08pm On Jan 19
Biglittlelois:

Your looking in the wrong place bro

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Nicepoker(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19
efembaba:
NO SHE DIDN'T!!
SHE DID
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Nicepoker(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19
Biglittlelois:

I'll ignore the subtle jab

Genotype is same as your DNA, it cannot change.
You ignore or you de fear ban? Insult him back grin
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Biglittlelois(f): 9:27pm On Jan 19
Dzzzz:
Your looking in the wrong place bro

The only changes that occur is your phenotype not your DNA, and below is the definition of phenotype with pictures, nowhere does it say AS or SS can change, ask if AS can change to AA on google and check the result.

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Biglittlelois(f): 9:30pm On Jan 19
Nicepoker:
You ignore or you de fear ban? Insult him back grin

I'm not slow like the rest of you.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Nicepoker(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19
Biglittlelois:

I'm not slow like the rest of you.
For your mind. You better abort that fantasy .
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by akube34: 9:42pm On Jan 19
efembaba:
What ways have you found out in your research please?

checking the pregnancy in the womb
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by MumEmdy(f): 9:57pm On Jan 19
Kinghenry1315:
There are 2 types of As if you like disagree with me am talking from experience one is a carrier and one is not I have seen As married As and they have 5 children non of them is Ss the children are Aa and As in that other not one family but multiple you can risk it if you have liver but know that you won't have many children what you will do is you will test the child blood group in the womb that what my inlaw did because he is a doctor he is living happily with his wife now if you don't have the money for test just risk it life itself is a risk

After watching all the agonizing videos of kids with SS you still ask him to risk it?

OP I know how painful it would be for the two of you but for the sake of those unborn kids don't take that risk please except you guys plan on adoption.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by arcnomec(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19
@ OP, please there is this popular saying that goes like this" love look what you made me do" , please don't get to that point of your life that you will use this.

Genotype doesn't change,but phenotype changes,these are two different things entirely.Let someone who is AA not come here and decieve you about gene mutation.

We are not technologyically advanced for that here,even if we are,it cost a hell lot of money to do any procedures on foetus.

I know it is hard,but there are times when it is better to say am sorry and leave than to say am sorry and stay.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by arinzos(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19
Genotype doesn't change. OP don't deceive yourself. I'm AS also. Though all the girls that I have rolled with, i usually check their genotype immediately irrespective of what they said.

I can't waste time assuming someone is AA while the person is actually AS like me.
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by arinzos(m): 11:29pm On Jan 19
Dzzzz:
I was born AS and the last time I did a check they said am AA so the best advice is to run a third party check..Health wise genotype can change due to some little glitches in life.So do a third party check up
Genotype doesn't change.
I'm a Medical Laboratory Scientist. Sometimes we do have issues with reading the genotype. It might also be clerical error.

Do you know what it means for a genotype to change?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Dzzzz: 12:38am On Jan 20
arinzos:

Genotype doesn't change.
I'm a Medical Laboratory Scientist. Sometimes we do have issues with reading the genotype. It might also be clerical error.

Do you know what it means for a genotype to change?
..Mr Med Lab I have made enquirer also from a Doctor and it is possible but rare..I don’t seek from any hospital.i do my check up in one of the best in Lagos..Genetic mutations occur but it’s rare..Understand the word MUTATION

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Ishilove: 3:17am On Jan 20
Forget all these Google articles. Can a professional geneticist come and explain to us if genotype can change?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:04am On Jan 20
But is it possible for AA and AA to birth AS ?
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by bonnez(m): 4:07am On Jan 20
efembaba:
I saw the test result. She showed me

You still don’t get it do you?
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Akposkiz: 7:39am On Jan 20
Genotype doesn't change your fiancee didn't test AA.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Biglittlelois(f): 10:50am On Jan 20
Ajiswaggs:
But is it possible for AA and AA to birth AS ?

It is not possible.
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by omobolanle881: 10:52am On Jan 20
Sorry to say this but are you sure it wasn't forged?Sorry to say this but are you sure it wasn't forged?...
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:42am On Jan 20
Biglittlelois:

It is not possible.
Thanks … I will have to redo my genotype again… because my mom and dad are AA but when I did my genotype during my school days the result came out as AS for me but my twin sis is AA …. So I have been wondering how possible is that since then.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by OKOATA(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20
Dzzzz:
..Mr Med Lab I have made enquirer also from a Doctor and it is possible but rare..I don’t seek from any hospital.i do my check up in one of the best in Lagos..Genetic mutations occur but it’s rare..Understand the word MUTATION
The way you carry this matter for head he be like you won marry AS or you don marry one. I pity you so much, dey form scientist and stubbornness ontop what's not.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by OKOATA(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20
Ajiswaggs:
Thanks … I will have to redo my genotype again… because my mom and dad are AA but when I did my genotype during my school days the result came out as AS for me but my twin sis is AA …. So I have been wondering how possible is that since then.
It means either your mom or dad is AS/AA or try to redo your own personal test to analyse the situation again.
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Dzzzz: 12:49pm On Jan 20
OKOATA:
The way you carry this matter for head he be like you won marry AS or you don marry one. I pity you so much, dey form scientist and stubbornness ontop what's not.
...Like say Na me post talk..
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by arinzos(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20
Dzzzz:
grin Let's not push it further. I know about mutation and how it occurs before I made that statement. So that people like you will calm down.
The OP should re-run his genotype and that of his fiancee and you would be surprised it's not about all these gra gra you displaying here.

Mr. Mutation Sir. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Bintasukai: 4:43pm On Jan 20
Reconfirm yours as well
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Megabig: 4:46pm On Jan 20
Dr Aproko said this, he mentioned that folks should go recheck because all the ones done around the 90’s didn’t provide accurate result. Y’all should go check again

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by Father4all: 4:46pm On Jan 20
Dzzzz:
I was born AS and the last time I did a check they said am AA so the best advice is to run a third party check..Health wise genotype can change due to some little glitches in life.So do a third party check up
Genotype cannot change Oga

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by MrSly(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20
ebexofficial:
She planned it.

Dear Women
A child hood friend of mine did his own in a well known Catholic hospital and it was AS. Then we were about to enter JSS one and it was one of the requirements. Fast forward to now he wanted to do medicals for masters degree and it turned out to be AA. I am a living witness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by EEIA: 4:47pm On Jan 20
Biglittlelois:

What is wrong with you?
The only thing OP can do now is to turn her to a steady cum bucket till the day he is married to mitigate the loss of his time and investment while he looks for a sure alternative.

During that time , he should make sure he watches and makes sure she swallows the postinor2 he gives her and also make sure he buys it from a genuine pharmacy to avoid fake postinor.

He cannot afford to now mistakenly risk the probability of bringing sickness to the world and call it his child. cool
cool

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by CaveAdullam: 4:47pm On Jan 20
Aside from the rare possibility of a mutation, following Occam's razor, differences in results are due to:

1. Wrong analysis.

2. Rendering different results to different patients. Maybe due to workload carelessness or negligence. No excuse, however.

3. Purposeful fake medical results.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by AllahOfBlood: 4:48pm On Jan 20
either the two laboratories to got him tested are wrong in either way
Re: My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS by finallybusy: 4:48pm On Jan 20
Change partner to avoid any case of touching stories in future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k / Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / Here Are 5 Places You Can Touch To Make Your Man Scream With Pleasure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.