Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,402 members, 7,755,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 03 March 2024 at 10:58 PM

7bucklife's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7bucklife's Profile / 7bucklife's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Car Talk / Re: My Rx300 4WD Is Dragging On Reverse. by 7bucklife: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
Yeah and it is always skipped. These symptoms are either fuel pump or nozzles.
vivalavida:

Furl pump really show u shege. Any symptoms you see on nairaland now nabfuel pump and nozzles.
Romance / Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by 7bucklife: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2023
You stay in the slums. Meet me at the bathroom. A gory sight filled of dirt,germs and disgusting pit latreen. Inyama
Car Talk / Re: 2007 Honda Accord Leaks Oil When Engine Is Hot by 7bucklife: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2023
Auto manual
AutoManual:
First thing to do is drain and flash.

Use the correct aft and gauge.

Is look like the fluid boils when engine is hot.

Original transmission will not do that even when it’s over gauge.
Car Talk / Re: My Rx300 4WD Is Dragging On Reverse. by 7bucklife: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2023
Fuel pump..nozzles blocked
Crime / Re: Image: Ighofose Paul, Fake Army Harassing And Extorting People In Ozoro by 7bucklife: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2023
Leave am alone. He fell from the sky. The real soldiers go soon give am test. Just 1 or 1 questions just eleave am
Car Talk / Re: 2007 Honda Accord Leaks Oil When Engine Is Hot by 7bucklife: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
Auto manual. You and this your car sha. AutoManual. That he will use gum...... that must be an automanual statement.....
AutoMAnual.
I said AutoMAnual... Well done oh
Religion / Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by 7bucklife: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ask elon musk. God is not poor.if your God is poor. Then you are lost
ANormalHuman:

Is riches the yardstick to measure a fulfilled life.
Religion / Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by 7bucklife: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2023
You still look miserably poor

3 Likes

Autos / Re: Clean Used Not Registered 2014 � 2016 Honda Accord by 7bucklife: 5:20am On Sep 24, 2023
There is nothing like toks standard dummie.
Its either a naija used or belgium. This is a nigerian used n driven i
MozayEnterprise:

Now go to the write up and read again. Try understanding what you read before responding. If you don’t know what Toks standard is try google or ask a friend ✌️

1 Like

Properties / Re: 40 Self Contained Apartments For Sale In Aba N120m by 7bucklife: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
No pillar,nothing to support. High risk collapse

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 7bucklife: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Asin
kingreign:

It's normal for 1985 toyota LiteACE.
Crime / Re: Nigeria Police Criminal Record ( Police Clearance ) by 7bucklife: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
What's the price. Let's forget all the formalities. There is due process and fast tracking. How much. Form or not .na money be koko
Autos / Re: SOLD!!Price slash!!! Foreign Used 2013 Range Rover Sport HSE Luxury- N10.8m Firm by 7bucklife: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
Old model

3 Likes

Autos / Re: Brand New Electric Rechargable Bike With Pedal For Adults by 7bucklife: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
A pedal is useless and stress when climbing a hill. U must encounter hil in nigeria. That's where you will appreciate gear 1 and 2
Autos / Re: Clean Used Not Registered 2014 � 2016 Honda Accord by 7bucklife: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
It's driven more than 2 years. Look at the rear seats,center console. Pls it's a naija used car.dont be lying

3 Likes

Education / Re: WAEC To Introduce CBT For WASSCE by 7bucklife: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Advance way to cheat and carry acid or bomb(expo) into exam hall.
Car Talk / Re: Help Needed, Peugeot Won't Accelerate After Driving And Stopping by 7bucklife: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Fuel pump....bad spark plugs,dirty or clogged nozzles. Very sure...100%. Also the sound of the engine would change and become very low like you have a leaky exhaust.100
Crime / Re: Suspected Fake Drinks Producer Arrested In Akwa Ibom State. by 7bucklife: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
Go's help me. I've drank enough fake drinks. I'm tired. How long will I keep up with expiry date. He should ve burned alive and with him consuming all the fake poisonous drinks he produces.
Health / Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by 7bucklife: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
You are infected bro. Is it today you are eating groundnut. So since u were a kid till now,no allergies with groundnut. Its not bed bug. If it were a bed bug,they have a sequence..which are usually tripple dots or 4 dots indicating the bites came from their mouth. This one is infection. Unprotected sex.... buy visita plus. Its like toothpaste..red is the pack but its white in paste. Use it for 3 days..After bath.morning and night

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Club-Lexus by 7bucklife: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Help...I did alignment today ad well as brake pads front.my car is a rear wheel drive and we couldn't find the tokunbo of the brake pads all through the market.it was scarce.so I got new ones. After the mechanic installed it,I was there,the brake pads couldn't fit in once so he had to bend the guide and it got fit. However after doing everything,the lexus now refused to start.i mean I'd start it and it will go off. I've not changed the denso fuel pump in about 7months because it was bought directly from ebay. So the mechanic now said the car had reset and he needed to raise the throttle cable,he did ad viola the car started,but I feel some shakes on the engine ad also the steering shakes a bit. I'm having a feeling its either the ball joints are misaligned or the mechanic scattered the alignment while trying to bend the plate. Now he said the shakes are from my injectors that they need servicing.i bought about 3 injector cleaner which is green inside a plastic bottle ,still no difference. Two of the spark plugs,plugs 1 and 2were totally black.they weren't firing despite they are Brand new ngk.is tokunbo plug the best or do I need to service my nozzles the standard way,which includes flushing and testing with the machine. Help......my mpg has become worse off.
Romance / Re: Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women by 7bucklife: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Hw can u return 15m. The iPhone I lost inside keke years ago worth almost 400k was never returned back to me..how much more 15m. See the result now. 4 wives with how much. 1 wife can give birth to 6children max,multiply by 4. Northerners are daft for life

1 Like

Crime / Re: Police on it now by 7bucklife: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2023
Lol.which police.you are dreaming. Not even dss. The npf. They mobilisation fee u paid them don go be that.they will be telling you stories on follow up...... tracker server is down...call us back in 2hrs?15 missed calls, number switched off. Is it not the npf.
Autos / Re: EOD 2005 So Clean SOLD SOLD SOLD by 7bucklife: 6:56am On Sep 23, 2023
Not factory paint.nothing clean about it

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by 7bucklife: 6:30am On Sep 23, 2023
Hez dead and gone
Romance / Re: Cologne For Men by 7bucklife: 5:12am On Sep 23, 2023
Best budget perfume...ppl will compliment you everywhere. Its called greatlife....5k
Autos / Re: Fully Bulletproof Range Rover Sport 2008(black On Black) For Sale @22 Million by 7bucklife: 5:01am On Sep 23, 2023
Old model.
Politics / Re: Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life by 7bucklife: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
Story. He has exposed his face,height facial looks,beards. Soldiers go fish am out,waste him like water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Lagos Police Arraign Woman Over Alleged ₦‎2.4 Million Fraud by 7bucklife: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2023
It's the job of the efcc. Since it's the police. She would escape and bribe her way thru
Car Talk / Re: Chevrolet ECU Programmer Needed by 7bucklife: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2023
American car with their wohala
Car Talk / Re: Should I Fix My Upstream 02 Sensor? by 7bucklife: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2023
I can buy u one. A lifetime obd scanner.coloured. it uses wire and your engine doesn't need to be on for it to work. Just turn the key to position 2 or roll the fans....its 35k. Its a lifetime old scanner. U will use it and use it tilli sell it.
Car Talk / Re: 12.7mpg On My Benz C230 2006: Please How Can I Fix This Issue? - by 7bucklife: 9:25am On Sep 21, 2023
You have bad spark plugs. I'm sure scanner will jump to knock sensor(misfires). What controls your mpg are 3 things. 1..spark plugs,2 maf sensor,3, catalyst....check those 3.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.