Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? (3969 Views)

Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:25am On Apr 09
Michael547:

So can you mention a politician that is not wicked, so that I can vote for him in the next election.

To CLAIM ALL POLITICIANS ARE WICKED shows you don't know what you're saying and you're dishonest.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:25am On Apr 09
Emusan:

because I'm not here to promote any church but Jesus Christ and His Word.

I want you to back it up with evidence that you agree that Jws have no TRUTH then I'll take you serious.

It's evident from your post your intent.
😁😁😁Ahhhh.... Meaning that you sef has not found the true church.
Cause how can you know the true church and not promote it?😁😁
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:26am On Apr 09
Aemmyjah:

What's ur point?

You quoted my post, so you didn't read it before quoting it

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 10:26am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

I'm sorry you've trapped him so he will either disappear from the thread or ask you to go back to his past comments since you've refused to allow him change the subject matter!

Where is bobestman?

Your intelligence is top notch they will all run away from the thread with that $1m question! cheesy
What question? Why are you trying to defend folly? Someone who don't even understand me and still asked a meaningless question. Am a busy man not like you who spend 24 hours on NL teaching nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:27am On Apr 09
Emusan:

To CLAIM ALL POLITICIANS ARE WICKED shows you don't know what you're saying and you're dishonest.

Ok sorry sir.
Can you mention a good and wicked politician that you know today so that I can know the one to vote and also The one to avoid in the next election.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:27am On Apr 09
Emusan:

because I'm not here to promote any church but Jesus Christ and His Word. I want you to back it up with evidence that you agree that Jws have no TRUTH then I'll take you serious. It's evident from your post your intent.

You came to tell someone that his religion is false while he's still defending what he believes now instead of you to present the better one you're asking him to prove that his own is wrong!

Ọmọ this people are really really funny! cheesy
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:28am On Apr 09
Michael547:

😁😁😁Ahhhh.... Meaning that you sef has not found the true church.

As long as I found The Bible I know the Truth.

Cause how can you know the true church and not promote it?😁😁

because scripture never talked about the TRUE CHURCH as in NAME.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30am On Apr 09
bobestman:
What question?

Since you said:

bobestman:
All have their truths and wrongs but JW's lift themselves high in pride claiming to know it all even with their many wrongs. That is the problem

So tell us what truth they have that JWs don't have?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:31am On Apr 09
Emusan:

Ok...are there others that study the Bible with you and know the truth?
If yes, where do you guys normally meet? so that I can join you guys.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:32am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:
You came to tell someone that his religion is false

Yes! because I'm using scripture to support my claim.

while he's still defending what he believes

Yet he lied.

Can you see why I said he lies?

now instead of you to present the better one you're asking him to prove that his own is wrong!

I didn't ask him.

HE LIED TO THE PUBLIC THAT HIS OWN IS WRONG while still DEFENDING IT.

What does that mean?

Ọmọ this people are really really funny! cheesy

Check who is funny.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:32am On Apr 09
Michael547:

Ok...are there others that study the Bible with you and know the truth? If yes, where do you guys normally meet? so that I can join you guys.

Zambiza forest in Maiduguri Borno State! grin
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:33am On Apr 09
Michael547:

Ok...are there others that study the Bible with you and know the truth?
If yes, where do you guys normally meet? so that I can join you guys.

Billions all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:34am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

Zambiza forest in Maiduguri Borno State! grin
😁😁😁😁....even if na there, I must be there this Sunday 😁😁😁
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:35am On Apr 09
Emusan:

Ok fine.
But where do you guys meet here in Nigeria where I live?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:35am On Apr 09
Emusan:

HE LIED TO THE PUBLIC THAT HIS OWN IS WRONG while still DEFENDING IT.

Two wrongs can never make a right so to know the way forward he need to agree with you at least to see which church is better than his own since you're so serious on the matter that's tantamount to giving you a benefit of doubt! wink
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:39am On Apr 09
Emusan:

You quoted my post, so you didn't read it before quoting it

Oga rest
Who reacts without reading

This is ur usual tactics when you have nothing reasonable to say
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:39am On Apr 09
Michael547:

Ok sorry sir.
Can you mention a good and wicked politician that you know today so that I can know the one to vote and also The one to avoid in the next election.

You access them with your God given wisdom.

After all, you will welcome any appointed person into the Governing Body of Watchtower who despite the ruling from Jehovah, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit and not wicked but still couldn't achieved what (wicked) politicians can't achieve.

Human must be Governed UNTIL GOD'S KINGDOM COMES!

Now my question, since God's Kingdom has not comes, do you think human should not have leaders?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 10:40am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

Guy stop deceiving yourself you've always condemn all religions claiming that it's until Jesus return that we can know how to worship God so when did other churches have this truth while only Jehovah's Witnesses are left behind? cheesy
After you will be forming righteous but lying openly here. If I condemn all religion as you think what does that tell you? It means I am not only going against JW alone. What I go against actually is all religious wrong doctrines even Islam. I have always maintained that it is your righteousness not religion that will save you. In essence I support the good and speak against the bad in your religions. Why are you lying against me for speaking against the pride, bigotry, identity theft and wrong teachings which are the wrongs in your organisation?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:40am On Apr 09
Emusan:

Does this Billions includes Jehovah's Witnesses members?
If not what exactly makes over 47,000 different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines your church. smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:40am On Apr 09
Michael547:

Ok fine.
But where do you guys meet here in Nigeria where I live?

We are all around you.

You do hear our LOUD. SPEAKER.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:41am On Apr 09
Emusan:

You access them with your God given wisdom.

After all, you will welcome any appointed person into the Governing Body of Watchtower who despite the ruling from Jehovah, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit and not wicked but still couldn't achieved what (wicked) politicians can't achieve.

Human must be Governed UNTIL GOD'S KINGDOM COMES!

Now my question, since God's Kingdom has not comes, do you think human should not have leaders?
Humans must have leaders.
But which one has God chosen for us to vote for so that we will all be in agreement for that politician to win?
In the last election, who was the one that God said you should vote for?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:41am On Apr 09
Emusan:

U attend one that has a name
Yet, u can't mention

Many people here can easily identify us by our religion

You have joined Kobojunkie and Steep as members of the lost, unknown church with unknown worshippers all over the world yet una no de agree
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42am On Apr 09
bobestman:
Why are you lying against me for speaking against the pride, bigotry, identity theft and wrong teachings which are the wrongs in your organisation?
So is there any religion that doesn't have this pride, bigotry, identity theft?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:43am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

You already said JWs aren't Christian.

So why the question?

If not what exactly makes over 47,000 different religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines your church. smiley

because it's not about DENOMINATION as seeing in the scripture but ABOUT THE TRUTH OF JESUS CHRIST called His Body the Church.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:43am On Apr 09
Aemmyjah:

Yet, u can't mention

You have joined Kobojunkie and Steep as members of the lost, unknown church with unknown worshippers all over the world yet una no de agree
😁😁😁😁😁.....their matter don tire me.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:43am On Apr 09
Michael547:

Humans must have leaders.
But which one has God chosen for us to vote for so that we will all be in agreement for that politician to win?
In the last election, who was the one that God said you should vote for?

grin grin grin
The one that was going from church to church to win hearts
Making churchgoers stop addressing Jesus as leader but that politician as leader yet they persecute us for not acknowledging or supporting him...
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:44am On Apr 09
Emusan:

So why the question?

because it's not about DENOMINATION as seeing in the scripture but ABOUT THE TRUTH OF JESUS CHRIST called His Body the Church.
So where do people who teach the truth of christ meet in Nigeria so that I can join to worship with them.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:45am On Apr 09
Aemmyjah:

grin grin grin
The one that was going from church to church to win hearts
Making churchgoers stop addressing Jesus as leader but that politician as leader yet they persecute us for not acknowledging or supporting him...
😁😁😁we cannot conclude yet oo. Let him use his mouth to tell us😁😁😁
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:46am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

Maybe I'll follow the wrestling pastor that casts out demons by slamming church members over chairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:48am On Apr 09
Emusan:

So why the question?

Well
Are all churches then body of Christ?
We also have church of Satan
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:48am On Apr 09
Aemmyjah:

Yet, u can't mention

Very funny of you people.

I know it's not about the church that people attend that is making you people to be asking always WHICH CHURCH DO YOU ATTEND?

But because you people just want to use that as a defensive attacked, that is, quickly Google what negative things people have said about such Church and quote it.

That is why someone like me will discuss with you based on the scriptures and not about where you worshipped.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 10:48am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

The only reason why you speak against all the religions is what exactly? smiley
Because they are all creation of men and used to control you. I don't condemn all religion. I only speak against their folly. If you don't lift yourself high in pride, I never go against you. I think that should tell you sth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie. / The Serra Leonean Girl Who Met Ghaddafi In Hell / The Blood Of Jesus Christ FOUND & ANALYZED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.