Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? (3385 Views)

Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 9:41am On Apr 09
Aemmyjah:

Greetings sir
Good morning
😊
Good morning my brother...how you dey?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 9:42am On Apr 09
Michael547:

How do you know I am lying?

A truth lover won't be defending where there's no TRUTH.

You lied because you're a Jws and yet you claimed "YOU AGREED THAT JWS HAVE NO TRUTH" and even defending watchtower.

After we've pointed out JWs to be false, the next thing is to point out the true church na.

You're still lying and you don't need to lie to drive a point.

Why is that one now difficult for us to do?

because you build your first statement on lie.

Which church has the truth that you've mentioned so that I can start going there?

The point is, why must you lie to make a point?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:44am On Apr 09
Michael547:

Good morning my brother...how you dey?

We thank Jehovah
I'm alive and healthy
That's the main thing

Jehovah is really caring for us spiritually and physically
Times are not easy tho
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 9:44am On Apr 09
Emusan:

You lied because you're a Jws and yet you claimed "YOU AGREED THAT JWS HAVE NO TRUTH" and even defending watchtower.

😁😁😁😁....oga oya I want to repent and be going to the true church.
What is the name of the true church na?
Don't you want me to be saved?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:45am On Apr 09
Emusan:

What's the name of your church again that teaches the truth
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:46am On Apr 09
Michael547:

What is the name of the true na.

He's scratching head
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 9:49am On Apr 09
Michael547:
I have already answered your questions too.

You haven't answered them, check it properly.

This is the evidence that you people like to gaslight issue.

So even when Jesus was not ruling with the apostles, was he not teaching them?

Teaching is different from RULING.

Is Jehovah, Jesus and Holy Spirit RULING FROM HEAVEN today?

What will happen if God begins to RULE according to the scripture?

So how come the son of God was teaching the apostles and they were finding it hard to obey him?
What was the reason?

Like I said, RULING is different from teaching.

You didn't answer my question, did Jesus rule during the time of APOSTLES?

Now, you're trying to equate TEACHING with RULING which means Jesus ruling didn't start in 1914 but from the moment He ascended to heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 9:51am On Apr 09
Michael547:

What is the name of the true church na?

Why did you lie in the first place?

And you want to be taking serious

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 9:52am On Apr 09
Aemmyjah:
What's the name of your church again that teaches the truth

Address my point before asking question.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 9:54am On Apr 09
Emusan:

You haven't answered them, check it properly.

This is the evidence that you people like to gaslight issue.

Teaching is different from RULING.

Is Jehovah, Jesus and Holy Spirit RULING FROM HEAVEN today?

What will happen if God begins to RULE according to the scripture?

Like I said, RULING is different from teaching.

You didn't answer my question, did Jesus rule during the time of APOSTLES?

Now, you're trying to equate TEACHING with RULING which means Jesus ruling didn't start in 1914 but from the moment He ascended to heaven.
JWs have never claimed that God's kingdom is ruling on earth now? So I wonder where you are getting confused from.
When God was ruling through kings over the isrealites,
Were they having problems?
Yes or no?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 9:54am On Apr 09
Emusan:

Why did you lie in the first place?

And you want to be taking serious
Oya I'm sorry. Let's leave JWs with all their lies.
What is the name of the true church?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57am On Apr 09
Michael547:

Oya I'm sorry Let's leave JWs with all their lies
He knows that there's none apart from JWs so that question will forever remain unanswered.

Questionnaire take note! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 9:59am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

He knows that there's none apart from JWs so that question will forever remain unanswered.

Questionnaire take note! smiley
I am patiently waiting for him to tell me.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01am On Apr 09
Michael547:

I'm sorry you've trapped him so he will either disappear from the thread or ask you to go back to his past comments since you've refused to allow him change the subject matter!

Where is bobestman?

Your intelligence is top notch they will all run away from the thread with that $1m question! cheesy
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:02am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

I'm sorry you've trapped him so he will either disappear from the thread or ask you to go back to his past comments since you've refused to allow him change the subject matter! cheesy
😁😁😁we must identify the true church today.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:03am On Apr 09
Michael547:

JWs have never claimed that God's kingdom is ruling on earth now?

What then is the difference between God's Kingdom and Christ Ruling as King?

So I wonder where you are getting confused from.
When God was ruling through kings over the isrealites,

Now shifting goal post.

Were they having problems?
Yes or no?

Don't digress here!

Anyway, it's evident now that what you are accusing the Politicians can't achieve because it's WORLDLY GOVERNMENT Watchtower can't still achieve the same with JEHOVAH, JESUS AND HOLY SPIRIT Government.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:04am On Apr 09
Michael547:

Oya I'm sorry. Let's leave JWs with all their lies.

Address the main issue and stop being childish.

Why did you lie?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:06am On Apr 09
Emusan:

What then is the difference between God's Kingdom and Christ Ruling as King?

Now shifting goal post.

Don't digress here!

Anyway, it's evident now that what you are accusing the Politicians can't achieve because it's WORLDLY GOVERNMENT Watchtower can't still achieve the same with JEHOVAH, JESUS AND HOLY SPIRIT Government.
Ok...so now that watchtower can't achieve the same just like politicians, what is now the way forward?
Do we keep voting in more wicked politicians that will continue the misery or we pray for God's kingdom to come to the earth?
Which one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06am On Apr 09
Emusan:

I have told all of you repeatedly on this forum that the one and only thing God promised to achieve in the midst of His imperfect servants throughout the world today is found in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and repeated in the Bible book of Micah 4:1-3

Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have achieved that through the help of God's Holy Spirit directing the Governing Body! Matthew 24:45 wink
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:08am On Apr 09
Emusan:

Address the main issue and stop being childish.

Why did you lie?

You don't even know whether I am beginning to see things from your viewpoint that this Jws are lying.
Why are you so convinced that I am lying?
Show me the true church na so that I can start going there from this Sunday.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:10am On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:
I'm sorry you've trapped him so he will either disappear from the thread or ask you to go back to his past comments since you've refused to allow him change the subject matter!

I'm not a liar like you people.

Why must he answered that Jws has no TRUTH yet still defending the same people that has no TRUTH.

Does it make sense?

If he had addressed my point without lying I'll answer his question.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:13am On Apr 09
Emusan:

Why must he answered that Jws has no TRUTH yet still defending the same people that has no TRUTH.

Does it make sense?

😁😁😁😁😁....so because of me, you won't tell other people about the true church? Even when we have agreed that we are liars? Na wa oo😁😁😁
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:16am On Apr 09
Emusan:

Does it make sense?

He is holding firm to what he believes so he will continue to defend it but now that you're here claiming his religion is false he wants you to present a better one so that he can know the difference.
Ọmọ that's the way to know faithful people!
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:17am On Apr 09
Michael547:

Ok...so now that watchtower can't achieve the same just like politicians, what is now the way forward?

The truth is, human must be governed.

The human government we have today aren't perfect because they are human but no one can erased their efforts too.

And for watchtower not achieve that means Jehovah, Jesus and Holy Spirit isn't RULING NOW because perfection to human ruling is what God's Kingdom all about.

Do we keep voting in more wicked politicians that will continue the misery or we pray for God's kingdom to come to the earth?
Which one?

I like this question.

Yes we keep voting whether they are wicked or not, remember God recognises human rulers.

Watchtower that is not wicked also couldn't ACHIEVE what (wicked) politicians can't achieved which means it's not about wickedness and to claim ALL POLITICIANS ARE WICKED is a false.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17am On Apr 09
Michael547:

You don't even know whether I am beginning to see things from your viewpoint that this Jws are lying.

Michael you be witch walahi talahi! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:19am On Apr 09
Michael547:

You're still lying.

because you're a Jws defending everything Jws but still claiming THE HAVE NO TRUTH.

MY POINT IS, YOU Don't NEED TO LIE before making your point.

Address the issue at hand first.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:21am On Apr 09
Emusan:

The truth is, human must be governed.

The human government we have today aren't perfect because they are human but no one can erased their efforts too.

And for watchtower not achieve that means Jehovah, Jesus and Holy Spirit isn't RULING NOW because perfection to human ruling is what God's Kingdom all about.

I like this question.

Yes we keep voting whether they are wicked or not, remember God recognises human rulers.

Watchtower that is not wicked also couldn't ACHIEVE what (wicked) politicians can't achieved which means it's not about wickedness and to claim ALL POLITICIANS ARE WICKED is a false.
So can you mention a politician that is not wicked, so that I can vote for him in the next election.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:22am On Apr 09
Emusan:

Address my point before asking question.

What's ur point?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:23am On Apr 09
Michael547:

😁😁😁😁😁....so because of me, you won't tell other people about the true church? Even when we have agreed that we are liars? Na wa oo😁😁😁

because I'm not here to promote any church but Jesus Christ and His Word.

I want you to back it up with evidence that you agree that Jws have no TRUTH then I'll take you serious.

It's evident from your post your intent.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 10:24am On Apr 09
Emusan:

You're still lying.

because you're a Jws defending everything Jws but still claiming THE HAVE NO TRUTH.

MY POINT IS, YOU Don't NEED TO LIE before making your point.

Address the issue at hand first.
Oga are you implying that I would never accept all the evidences that you have brought forth to prove that the Jws are liars?
Why are you watering down your effort in my life?
You are actually helping me to see the truth here.
So please what church has the truth? so that I can eventually leave this Jw people and go to the true church.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:24am On Apr 09
Michael547:

U go wait tire
He won't even mention his own church

All the tens of thousands of churches, all has escaped his memory
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24am On Apr 09
Michael547:

My brother regarding his true followers Jesus said:

β€œYou are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house. Likewise, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens" Matthew 5:14-16

Isaiah and Micah said:

"In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream" Isaiah 2:2; Micah 4:1

There is no other religion they can see so since they don't belong to the truth they will start speaking abusively of the one and only religion they can all see performing:

β€œHappy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake. Rejoice and be overjoyed, since your reward is great in the heavens, for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you Matthew 5:11-12 smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

How To Qualify For Gods Blessings / Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? / Adam & Eve (baby Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.