Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59322 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2011
mbatuku, you no get shame!  fool, your brother write article say make you go learn from Yoruba, u come here want fight.  yeye like you. . . .  ode.

Its IGBO gadanmit

shutup!  we call you what we want.   you dont dictate what we name you, you are whatever we say you are.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

You are not making any sense. Your limited monkey brain cannot take you faster than it's capacity. I will play at your level, enough to keep you challenged.
Ofcourse to you as expected,why do you think that is? Jeez now you are talking of brain capacity? I can swear that this convo with you is trying so hard to make me slower but that's not gonna happen,your daftness is contagious but I'm immune to peeps like you so I'll just use you as my morning exercise,btw I lost all hope of seeing any intelligence in you at your first reply of my post so,don't be surprised as at why I'm still here.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Its IGBO gadanmit you dunce please cram it,see another reason why you should think about suing your teachers,they did a terrible job,shred? omg this guy is daft,please do something about your olodoship asap.lawd haf macy.

That is all you you can do? I can go through your posts and find a thousand spelling and grammar mistakes. But, I won't do that. It is not a mark of your intelligence. It is the power of you reasoning and you have none. Zero, zilch.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Will you drop your address or not? If not then shut up.

Have you written a suicide note to your town people, yet?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2011
Good one freecocoa. But the only thing plaguing Nigeria today are yoorobas, even Sanusi had to confirmed it in one of his write-ups. Yoroobas are white-washed people with paper brains, always running from piller to post with their dirtiness. They are all full of fake Christians and fake Muslims, even as northern muslims does not regard them the same way Southern Christians SE/SS does not regard them.
See the people and their background with all the fake free education, fake oluwale professors without tangible thing to bring to the table. How on earth will somebody wish to emulate pigs as this?

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Ofcourse to you as expected,why do you think that is? Jeez now you are talking of brain capacity? I can swear that this convo with you is trying so hard to make me slower but that's not gonna happen,your daftness is contagious but I'm immune to peeps like you so I'll just use you as my morning exercise,btw I lost all hope of seeing any intelligence in you at your first reply of my post so,don't be surprised as at why I'm still here.

I'm not dealing with you on that basis anyway. What's the point in reasoning with a monkey.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa, you hear mbatuku?  Did you not say you dont want to become dinner?  He just dropped the hint.  cannibal osu haramist!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Will you drop your address or not? If not then shut up.
hehehehehehehe. see coward man talking. i bet if u drop ur home add here 1week u'll see changes in ur home. all ur  igbo yabbings will be treated dat day.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

mbatuku, you no get shame!  fool, your brother write article say make you go learn from Yoruba, u come here want fight.  yeye like you. . . .  ode.

shutup!  we call you what we want.   you dont dictate what we name you, you are whatever we say you are.

Mumu mts, this topic was addressed to northerners, not Igbo. You see why a woman has been whipping your a.s.s all along.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2011
mbatuku2:

Have you written a suicide note to your town people, yet?

Just drop it, you little sissy.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2011
kcswat:

hehehehehehehe. see coward man talking. i bet if u drop your home add here 1week u'll see changes in your home. all your  igbo yabbings will be treated dat day.

Do you want to drop yours as well? Bloody monkeys
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2011
You see why a woman has been whipping your a.s.s all along

you mean wiping my as s!   it was addressed to religion extremists. . . . boko and osu haramists
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ektbear: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2011
My Yoruba brothers and Igbo neighbors, this is worthless.

There are bigger fish to fry in Nigeria.

Leave this one alone.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

you mean wiping my as s!   it was addressed to religion extremists. . . . boko and osu haramists

Ibo Haram and Boko Haram are two sides of the same coin. Evil.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa, they are wasting your time man!  they can never give you their true address. . . they live in West, they tell the streets they love Yoruba and get on NL and yab behind hidden identities.  the day they give you their true address thats the day they join Ikemba wherever he is to continue the Biafra march.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

That is all you you can do? I can go through your posts and find a thousand spelling and grammar mistakes. But, I won't do that. It is not a mark of your intelligence. It is the power of you reasoning and you have none. Zero, zilch.

Please don't flatter yourself,you didn't know the spelling till today,check your posts and that of your brothers,you make mistakes that much?little wonder.

Negro_Ntns:

Grow up and learn the word,you didn't know it,you could be asked to spell that in your job search interview,thank me later.

Aigbofa:

I'm not dealing with you on that basis anyway. What's the point in reasoning with a monkey.
why do you keep trying to run away?yeah the yoruba in you is really strong hence the fear fear nature,poor you.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2011
kcswat:

hehehehehehehe. see coward man talking. i bet if u drop your home add here 1week u'll see changes in your home. all your  igbo yabbings will be treated dat day.

The guy will receive panel beating of his life time, even his kinsmen will be joined in the beating  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin See yooroba baboons without any strength threatening a full blooded Igbos.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Just drop it, you little sissy.

I already know you'll be nowhere to be found even if I drop it. First prove to me that you're not a pathetic coward.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

Good one freecocoa. But the only thing plaguing Nigeria today are yoorobas, even Sanusi had to confirmed it in one of his write-ups. Yoroobas are white-washed people with paper brains, always running from piller to post with their dirtiness. They are all full of fake Christians and fake Muslims, even as northern muslims does not regard them the same way Southern Christians SE/SS does not regard them.
See the people and their background with all the fake free education, fake oluwale professors without tangible thing to bring to the table. How on earth will somebody wish to emulate pigs as this?    
Mumu.as if your people have not done worse this.The other day osisikanku was on CNN giving us a bad name,ibos fought for Ghadafi because of money,kidnap,rob,forge and are no way different from their brothers up north.No wonder Nnamdi Azikwe dined and wined with them.sicktards.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2011
ekt_bear:

My Yoruba brothers and Igbo neighbors, this is worthless.

There are bigger fish to fry in Nigeria.

Leave this one alone.

There is always one wise one.
Not surprised one bit, it's the usually suspect. Knee-gro, and Blacktooth, with one igbobi. Fools, shame on you. angry
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Please don't flatter yourself,you didn't know the spelling till today,check your posts and that of your brothers,you make mistakes that much?little wonder.

Grow up  and learn the word,you didn't know it,you could be asked to spell that in your job search interview,thank me later.

why do you keep trying to run away?yeah the yoruba in you is really strong hence the fear fear nature,poor you.

Oh really? You must be really daft! Spelling contest? Do you have a pen and paper? You make me sick. You are probably the most stupi.d one I've met here so far.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2011
what is full blooded in a osu caste system that discriminates by bloodline. . .ehn, where is the full blood?  slowpoke!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2011
They are all criminals, nothing good comes out from cannibalistic criminals. They are always docked and jailed for their criminality. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

There is always one wise one.
Not surprised one bit, it's the usually suspect. Knee-gro, and Blacktooth, with one igbobi. Fools, shame on you. angry
Aigbofa:

Ibo Haram and Boko Haram are two sides of the same coin. Evil.
Madam,does the bolded solves your problem and frsutration ?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

The guy will receive panel beating of his life time, even his kinsmen will be joined in the beating  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin See yooroba baboons without any strength threatening a full blooded Igbos.

You are talking too much bro. Will you drop it or will you continue to whine like a little biatch.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Aigbofa, they are wasting your time man!  they can never give you their true address. . . they live in West, they tell the streets they love Yoruba and get on NL and yab behind hidden identities.  the day they give you their true address thats the day they join Ikemba wherever he is to continue the Biafra march.
See this one like if the addy is given to you,you'd know what to do with it,you are looking for whom to pick pocket from abi?

Aigbofa:

Oh really? You must be really daft! Spelling contest? Do you have a pen and paper? You make me sick. You are probably the most stupi.d one I've met here so far.
Guy make I speak pidgin?will your comprehension become better that way? Lawd,you take everything literary,ever heard of people using figures of or a pattern of speech to express themselves? Stop proving how unintelligent you are haba.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2011
mbatuku2:

I already know you'll be nowhere to be found even if I drop it. First prove to me that you're not a pathetic coward.

Drop it. Cross dressing sissy. Drop it and prove your bravery forever!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

You are talking too much bro. Will you drop it or will you continue to whine like a little biatch.
Guy be careful not to end in okija shrine o.you know it's end of the year,ibos are looking for human beings especially yorubas to sacrifice to their osu gods.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2011
First prove to me that you're not a pathetic coward.

lmao, mbatuku, go sleep!  just go hug your pillow and count sheep.  how many more times does he need to prove he is not a coward?  in asking for your address he already dared you!  the ball was then in your court to counter-dare, but suegbe like you is asking for proof.  proof for what, that he can whip yo as s?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2011
Oh, i forgot aigbomonkey is even a female.

Pls I'm attracted to fat old women, ok? Stop asking me to drop my addy. I'm not looking for hopeless, lonely stalker.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

See this one like if the addy is given to you,you'd know what to do with it,you are looking for whom to pick pocket from abi?

Guy make I speak pidgin?will your comprehension become better that way? Lawd,you take everything literary,ever heard of people using figures of or a pattern of speech to express themselves? Stop proving how unintelligent you are haba.

You are not up to it. Nobody is interested in your gobbledygook. You are daft, plain and simple. Nothing upstairs. Nobody at home.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by phantom(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2011
Its crazy how a ' hausa should learn from yoruba' article has generated an 'igbo should learn from yoruba' thread.why do you guys jerk off to the word 'igbo'  for Gods sake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos) / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. / Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.