Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59284 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2011
Even fore father Awaolowa was a criminal, he connived with the military to over-throw the Govt of great Zik and Bello. Good a thing Zik made it possible the Awaolowoa was effecively jailed.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"On September 11, 1963, after several months of trial, Chief Awolowo was convicted of treason. Shortly before the judge pronounces his sentence, Chief Awolowo made an allocutus, which showed a combination of courage, vision and self-confidence. It is as follows:"

http://www.livingprojectslimited.com/obafemiawolowo/iyanda.htm
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2011
phantom:

Its crazy how a ' hausa should learn from yoruba' article has generated an 'igbo should learn from yoruba' thread.why do you guys jerk off to the word 'igbo'  for Gods sake?
As usual the foot soldiers are first sent out and later on,the commanders come out to spew another round of trash.Why not ask your ibos brothers why they decided to derail the thread.As you've said,it has nothing to do with ibos !
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2011
If none of you can provide your address for the opportunity to beat this Yoruba coward senseless, then you should suck ma dickkk. And phuck you all.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

If none of you can provide your address for the opportunity to beat this Yoruba coward senseless, then you should suck ma dickkk. And phuck you all.
Cave men dont have address !
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Onlytruth(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2011
Freecocoa, as Eze Ndigbo Nairaland, I hereby give you the title of Ada di ora mma 1 of Nairaland.  cool

Anyi kwu gi na azu.  grin cool

Chino11 Nwanne, na udiri ebe a ka anyi na acho ka ikpaa ike ofuma.
Jisie ike.  cool
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2011
Freecocoa is definately one of the most intelligent Nairalanders and nobody can say differently. cool
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Freecocoa is definately one of the most intelligent Nairalanders and nobody can say differently. cool

It doesn't look like it from where I stand. Anyway it takes a monkey to rate another.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by VoodooDoll(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2011
NLs do love an online fight. The old "my farm is bigger and better than your farm argument".

After this thread reaches 30pages or more, nothing would have been learnt or taught. Just online ninjas claiming their father's farm is bigger and better. The Nigerian elite is out there robbing the nation blind while you are arguing amongst yourselves.

The Chinese, European and American vultures are waiting for us to kill ourselves so they can feast on our mines, oil and other resources - so keep at it.

Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and the other ethnic groups have a lot to learn from each other despite the commentary of the online Ninjas in Nairaland.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

It doesn't look like it from where I stand. Anyway it takes a monkey to rate another.

U are about to bite more dan u can chew, u have been warned. I am in one of my nicer moods.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

You are not up to it. Nobody is interested in your gobbledygook. You are daft, plain and simple. Nothing upstairs. Nobody at home.
Finally you accept you can't match my intelligence,that's a first step to finding yourself,you are lost man and please stop begging for peoples address to rob them,not cool.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2011
here they come. . . they loose and start grieving in their dialect
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Lmao,in the land of the blind,a one-eyed man is king !
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Drop it. Cross dressing sissy. Drop it and prove your bravery forever!

So you can stalk me, ugly old woman? Look for somewhere else to end up life of lonely misery.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Finally you accept you can't match my intelligence,that's a first step to finding yourself,you are lost man and please stop begging for peoples address to rob them,not cool.

You are so intelligent I have to qualify your rants as gobbledygook? You are worse than I thought.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2011
Finally you accept you can't match my intelligence

what intelligence. . . .you call nagging intelligence?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

Freecocoa, as Eze Ndigbo Nairaland, I hereby give you the title of Ada di ora mma 1 of Nairaland.  cool

Anyi kwu gi na azu.  grin cool

Udo diri gi ezi nwanne'm dalu soh.

Bliss4Lyfe:

iga di ndu na enu ndu.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2011
mbatuku2:

So you can stalk me, ugly old woman? Look for somewhere else to end up life of lonely misery.

So, it is settled. You are indeed a cross dressing sissy. Did you sell your balls for money?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

what intelligence. . . .you call nagging intelligence?

She can't even nag very well.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2011
Eze Igbo NL dalu.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

So, it is settled. You are indeed a cross dressing sissy. Did you sell your balls for money?

is it by force to be stalked? Get off my way, she-ape. You need to brain first.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2011
Is there anyone else? A Yoruba a bit clever?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2011
mbatuku2:

is it by force to be stalked? Get off my way, she-ape. You need to brain first.

I thought you were so bad. So angry you want to beat up an Yoruba coward. This is your opportunity. Take it or forever tuck your monkey tail between your arse.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2011
Can't we start by transplanting cow brains to these yooroba eddiots. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

^ Can't we start by transplanting cow brains to these eddiots

You need a lot of that in iboland.

Where is the most intelligent ibo biatch. Is she tired already?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2011
Aha, Chino11. Our own Nairaland Army General is now on the case. knee-grow, Blacktooth and Igbobi, make una no run ooooo. Una done buy market. Fools grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2011
soon as boko haram chase their as ses in north where do they seek refuge?  in West.  We should stop accomodating their refugee behinds.  if north reject them, we know why, we should equally reject them.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2011
@ Monkey Aigbofa,

My sister Freecocoa have treated you fcukup already or do you need more beatings mongo park.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

soon as boko haram chase their as ses in north where do they seek refuge?  in West.  We should stop accomodating their refugee behinds.  if north reject them, we know why, we should equally reject them.

They are ingrates, ingrates are not to be pitied.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2011
Bliss, do they really need all these arsenals to be offloaded on them, they are mere yorooba animals
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2011
chino11:

@ Monkey Aigbofa,

My sister Freecocoa have treated you fcukup already or do you need more beatings mongo park.  grin grin grin grin grin

You and your sister are bottom of the barrel scum. It will be nice if both or any of you are a little smart, but unfortunately you cannot teach an old monkey a new trick.
I've tried to be nice to you monkeys but you just won't quit. phuccck you all.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2011
Iwa pele does not extend to ibo.  the only way you get ibo respect is to do to them what hausa do. . . . spill their guts!  they worship you then amd come back for more
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by chino11(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2011
Its like you are wearing bullet-prove skin? With all these beatings aren't you already feeling like taking a bed in a closest hospital close to your Ajagunle home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) / Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.