Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) (60818 Views)

Excerpts Of Major Nzeogwu’s Coup Speech / Tribalist Statements Credited To One Of Our Founding Fathers- Sardauna / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Jakumo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
When it comes to riding a Yak, there is nobody within a day's travel that can come close to my mastery of the art, Walahi Talai.

Here is a recent picture of me as I was about to embark on a 2-day ride into the Mongolian wilderness, just to get laid. 

This long weekly journey has been my lot ever since my wife left me to marry the village dog-catcher.   I tell you I get no respect these days.

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2012
ekt_bear:

Northsharp, Jakumo is Igbo.

he is definetely not ibo

there was this one time he took on one of the yoruba bashers
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-441857.352.html#msg6028488

The sale of counterfeit car parts paid the bills, but Emeka still yearned for more. At night he would move his sleeping mat up onto the roof of the shipping container that held his parts shop, look out over the rusted tin roofs of Ajegunle-by-the-Sea, kill greasy rats with a stick, and dream of a better life in Lagos, the Promised Land.

Envious of the soaring career successes of his college-educated younger brothers and sisters scattered all over the globe, Emeka yearned above all to demonstrate that his cash income could match anything earned by his siblings, thanks to the career option of criminal conduct. That big entrepreneurial break came soon enough, but he had to learn how to use a gun first, which he did, despite nearly shooting himself more than once during the lessons.

In total, Emeka participated in three armed robberies during his first year in Lagos. The first two home invasion attacks were relatively peaceful and profitable enough to net the fledgling bandit 50 thousand naira, most of which went right away to settle his tab at the local gin joint and bordello. It was in the aftermath of that THIRD robbery operation, during which Emeka’s gang had the very bad luck of running into the armed convoy of the state commissioner of police, that the one-time parts dealer finally decided to try and get a real job.

Discharged from the orthopedic hospital six months on, Emeka leafed through a dictionary one rainy morning and wrote his first 419 advanced fee fraud email letter , slowly typing his stilted prose on the keyboard of an internet- enabled laptop computer he had grabbed from inside a car that was stuck in traffic a few days earlier…,

crazy thread cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by ektbear: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2012
I'm pretty sure that he is Igbo. I don't want to go through his posting history to prove it, but there are pretty clear signs of this from it.

Just a westernized and 95% detribalized guy
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by dayokanu(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2012
cdoffx:

alj harem
omo yoruba ponbele ni mi lati eya Owu ti agbole Obamaja ni Sokori,Abeokuta
that said,i'm not supporting nor against the ibo i only justified their call for seccession base on the wild scale massacre then even though it was also an opportunity for Ojukwu dream of ruling.
i don't have anything against ibo or hausa even though i must confess i sometimes resent Hausas for their cruelity.
but truly if Nigeria is to progress some people has to be killed or exiled some for corruption & peace balancing

But in your balancing ideals, you dont see anything wrong in Ibo soldiers killing other politicians and sparing theirs but something wrong in attempts to revenge by others

Perfect balancing on your part

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2012
alj harem
i never said so,but i only believed that it was not the intention of Nzeogwu for them to be spared but probably some of the other majors who sabotage the whole plan may have that in mind.
you will agree with me that presently for us to set a new order of things in this country people like IBB and OBJ needs to leave the stage.i'll prefer exile for them anyway as OBJ is not only a Yoruba but we're actually from the same clan of Yoruba subdivision.lol
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by NorthSharp(m): 1:19am On Jan 16, 2012
ekt_bear:

I'm pretty sure that he is Igbo. I don't want to go through his posting history to prove it, but there are pretty clear signs of this from it.

Just a westernized and 95% detribalized guy

I would like to disagree with the part in bold. His posts are littered with so much passionate hatred and venomous unwarranted attack on the Hausa-Fulani Muslims (Buhari= terrorist and orangutan; Sardauna = scumbag; Nzeogwu = hero; but OBJ = Baba obj, etc).

There is no way we can see a rabid hater like this as 'Just a westernized and 95% detribalized guy'. To us, he is one of the worst ethnic bigots on NL!

2 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Jakumo(m): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2012
Just for my good buddy NorthSharp, may I repeat that two of the most prolific thieves in current day Nigeria are ex-president BABA Obasanjo, who stole an astonishing $19 Billion that had been earmarked for electrical power generation during his tenure as looter in chief, and secondly Miracle Pastor Eunuch Adebole Adejale, who launders looted public funds "donated" to his church by kleptomaniacs like Baba Obasanjo, and whose church traffic has blocked the Lagos to Ibadan expressway for 24 hours straight every month, over the past quarter century, directly causing the death of motorists by the score, in the ensuing crashes and robberies on that day.

I do NOT give a flying phuck about which particular tribe the above two criminals belong, just as I care not about that of S.L.A Akintola, "Emperor" Okotie Eboh and the Sardauna of Sokoto, who were slayed simultaneously by brave knights in camouflage, ably led by one giant of a man named Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu.   Evil men and their actions are NEVER constrained by their own tribal origins, nor are they by that of their victims, who potentially number in the MILLIONS, if such monsters rise to positions of national or even tribal leadership.  Nzeogwu was a flawed human being, as most are, yet his pre-emptive strike was both necessary and redemptive at the time it occurred.    Sure, the era of military coups is long dead for Nigeria TODAY, but that FIRST one is one of the reasons Nigeria still exists in its current form and composition, whether or not you agree with that historical fact, sir.

Now, Alihajj NorthSharp, has this clarification allayed your concerns such that I may tender my request for the hand of your daughter in marriage, and thus qualify to be turbanned as the Seriki Dan Fulani of Borno State ?   I trust that we are at peace now, and that we may even become drinking buddies in the fullness of time, provided, of course, that you hand over the bride promptly, and with a genuine smile of appreciation on your face.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 16, 2012
I call "bullshit". Jakumo is definitely Igbo. One of my favorite people on here though.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by hercules07: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2012
Jakumo's hatred of Adeboye is fine by me, I do not particularly like the man, it is his hatred of Buhari and support for GEJ that grates, he definitely does not like the Northern people, his name is deep Yoruba but we know that that could be a ruse.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2012
jakumo
i never meant to cross your path however i have to warn you to stop talking ill of Pastor Adeboye. please and please stop it
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Jakumo(m): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2012
cdoffx:

jakumo
i never meant to cross your path however i have to warn you to stop talking ill of Pastor Adeboye. please and please stop it

Apologies Cdoffx, for that diversion into my shooting gallery.  I felt it would be instructive to remind Alhaji Northsharp that Nigeria's rogues' gallery comprises villains and profiteers from ALL the country's main tribal groups, therefore, those who enjoy pillorying the usual suspects should NOT feel a need to be coy about doing so because of any considerations relating to nationality, race or tribe.

Evil, predatory conduct, and the theft of state funds, are recognized as criminal conduct in ANY language, and in ALL cultures, and must be denounced FREELY by any citizen of the world who cares enough to type a comment in a discussion forum, or petition the International Criminal Court, whenever crimes against humanity have been committed.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2012
Pastor Adeboye is only a spiritual leader and nothing concerns him with those looting our treasury. even GEJ that you're supporting came to him before the election. spiritual leaders are wise enough to understand that God is against some people but don't need to air that publicly
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by dayokanu(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2012
cdoffx,

Still waiting for reasons why in your balancing books Ibo politicians were not touched by the Ibo murderers

If you can justify that, then why should you have a problem with pogroms?

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by dayokanu(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2012
deleted
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 1:17am On Jan 18, 2012
cdoffx:

alj harem
i never said so,but i only believed that it was not the intention of Nzeogwu for them to be spared but probably some of the other majors who sabotage the whole plan may have that in mind.
you will agree with me that presently for us to set a new order of things in this country people like IBB and OBJ needs to leave the stage.i'll prefer exile for them anyway,
does this answer your question dayokanu
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by dayokanu(m): 1:42am On Jan 18, 2012
^^ So are you trying to justify the betrayal of the Ibo soldiers who couldnt kill their own regional leaders while in the same breath accusing other regions of betrayal

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by cdoffx(m): 2:16am On Jan 18, 2012
God knows i'm not justifyin their killing of other tribes leader leaving theirs alone what i only said is that unlike other people seeing Nzeogwu as a bias murderer i don't see him that way the other majors caused it but since he's the ring leader he's the one accused rather than those who really sabotage the plans. are you Hausa or Yoruba @dayokanu
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by dayokanu(m): 2:24am On Jan 18, 2012
I am Yoruba

The fact remains Nzeogwu led a coup that killed other leaders from other regions and spared theirs. Thats the worst form of betrayal ever.

The soldiers trained with Nigerias money went to kill unharmed civilian politicians on their bed, thats the highest form of cowardice ever.

Then have you explained what Biafrans forces were looking for in Ore? If thats not betrayal I wonder what else is betrayal

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by HighChief4(m): 2:47am On Jan 18, 2012
^^^Banjo(a Yoruba) wanted to liberate his people and solicited for Biafran forces, which Ojukwu made available to him. I can show you the letter Ojukwu sent to him before granting him that favor. So refer that your question to Banjo, cos he led the soldiers
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by aljharem(m): 2:51am On Jan 18, 2012
High_Chief:

^^^Banjo(a Yoruba) wanted to liberate his people and solicited for Biafran forces, which Ojukwu made available to him. I can show you the letter Ojukwu sent to him before granting him that favor. So refer that your question to Banjo, cos he led the soldiers

Nope Banjo did not want to liberate his people. Banjo was following orders from an egocentric commander Ojukwu. He has nothing to do with Yoruba just like Effiong has nothing to do with Ibibio.

they were following orders from their commander Ojukwu.

Please get ur facts right.

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by HighChief4(m): 2:57am On Jan 18, 2012
^^^Mumu shut up and stop saying what you dont know

Republic of Biafra Enugu,

22nd August, 1967.

My dear Victor,

1. For some time now, you and I have been discussing the circumstances that have led to the current and inevitable disintegration of what was the Federation of Nigeria. We have been fully convinced that the aim of the Hausa/Fulani complex has ever been, and will ever remain, the total domination of every other part of what was known as the Federation of Nigeria. It is impossible to forget that the crisis which led to the army take over in January 1966, the coup of the Northern soldiers led by Gowon in July 1966, the wholesale and indiscriminate massacre of the people of what is now Biafra- and, to a less degree, the people of the Mid-West and West, including the Yorubas, were all the direct result of Hausa/Fulani attempt to subjugate and use as tools, the gallant people of Western Nigeria namely the Yorubas. We do not need to remind ourselves of the heavy losses in life and property suffered by the Yoruba people in their fight for justice and freedom during 1965.

2. Sharing.our belief that the people of Yorubaland have a right to live a life of equality and self-respect and justice free of domination and dictatorship from any quarter, you have both identified with the cause of the Biafra struggle for survival and expressed your determination to see the people of Yorubaland freed from Hausa/Fulani domination.

We, the people of Biafra, for our part are willing and have decided to give you and the people of Yorubaland every assistance to achieve your aim.

3. After clearing the whole question with my Executive Council, I, as the Commander in Chief of the Biafran Armed Forces, have decided to place at your disposal Biafran forces, for the liberation of

Yorubaland on the following clear conditions:-

(i) You will have nothing to do with the Military Administrator in the Mid-West Territory during your sojourn there prior to your move to the West.

(ii) The willingness and preparedness of Biafra to assist any part of the former Federation of Nigeria wishing and willing to liberate itself from the Hausa/Fulani domination, does not in anyway whatever

imply any inclination on her part to compromise her sovereignty or preserve what remains of the defunct Federation of Nigeria. In other words, our sovereignty and break with Nigeria is irrevocable. Nothing must, therefore be said or done by you or any member of the Liberation Army to give a contrary impression.

(iii)  Biafra is determined to maintain and safeguard her sovereignty and ensure that her integrity and safety are never again threatened.

(iv) Biafran troops will, after the liberation of the Yorubaland, remain in that territory only for as long as we in Biafra consider it necessary for the Yorubas to consolidate their position and sovereignty against any external threat.

(v) On the liberation of the Yorubaland, you will be appointed as the Military Governor of that territory.

(vi) The liberation of Western Nigeria will be a prelude to the liberation of all Yorubas up to the River Niger and the severance of all connections between the West and the North at Jebba.

(vii) During the period of Biafrans troops’ presence in your territory, all political measures, statements or decrees shall be subject to the approval, in writing by myself or on my authority.

(viii) Should our troops arrive and liberate Lagos, the government of the Republic of Biafra reserves the right to appoint a Military administrator for the territory. Such an Administrator  will remain in office until a merger of that territory with Yorubaland is effected by Biafran troops.

(ix) As soon as possible after your appointment as the Military Governor of Western Nigeria and separation of that territory from Nigeria, you and I must meet to discuss:

(a)     the duration of stay of Biafran troops in your territory;

(b)     the areas and subjects of cooperation between the liberated sovereign states of Western Nigeria, or by what name it may call itself, and Biafra.

4. I do not need to remind you that Biafra regards all Yoruba as friends. As such everything should be done, to ensure the minimum force and loss of life are involved in achieving the objective of liberation.

5. It is essential, in order to avoid misunderstanding or confusion, that all subsequent requests for support be formally made to me by you in writing.

6. Will you please signify in writing, your acceptance of the above conditions so that you may leave for Western Nigeria and lead the army of liberation.

Yours very sincerely,

signed  Lt. Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu,

Military Governor and Commander in Chief of Biafran Armed Forces

http://www.dawodu.com/biafra1.htm
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by aljharem(m): 3:03am On Jan 18, 2012
High_Chief:

^^^Mumu shut up and stop saying what you dont know

the truth hurts, it was also during that time likes of daka boro etc spring up

The egocentric leader used the people from those groups to claim he is fighting for them whereas there was no agrement between the groups and Ojukwu

Moreover were was Ojukwu when the western crisis started, Only for him to see Oil and Lagos then he wants to secede

Let me remind you that Ojukwu's plan failed when he was thinking of spliting the west into North and south

where the south goes with him.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by HighChief4(m): 3:14am On Jan 18, 2012
^^^You should have noticed by now that I dont really like joining issues with you, cos logical debate is not your forte. For the records, Ojukwu never planned to seccede or fight any war, he had always advocated for the Aburi accord, which Gowon reneged. Stop feeding into every dammn thing that is thrown at you and pick up a book.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by ak47mann(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2012
high chief

that guy is basically dumb coolhis like a car with no head light speeding in the middle of the night cool
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T8ksy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
High_Chief:

so banjo wanted to liberate his people? When did the yorubas asked banjo to liberate them? Or was it that banjo just woke up one day and decided "am bored, gotta to find some new challenges. ok, i know what i 'll do. Am going to liberate the yorubas". You conveniently failed to add that at the time banjo had this "light-bulb" experience, he has just been released from enugu prison by ojukwu !

Since when did banjo speaks for the yorubas? Awo who was mandated by the yorubas to act on their behalf met with Ojukwu as part of a govt. initiative to avoid the impending war. At no point during their conversation did Awo suggest or solicited for ojukwu 's help in liberating the yorubas. In fact, Awo asked ojukwu for two weeks grace before annoucing his intention to secede but though ojukwu agreed he later reneged on this agreement the moment  Awo left enugu.

That must explained why the same yorubas who asked the ibos for salvation fought their "liberation" troops to a standstill at Ore.

You sir, must be as daft as your ex-warlord to believe we yorubas will fall that old "Trojan horse" trick and the letter you posted above only goes to show the level of your cognitive capability.

The letter was purely a communication exercise between ojukwu and banjo and it has nothing to do with the wishes of the yoruba people. It also clearly illustrate what ojukwu had in mind for the yorubas and it certainly wasn't "liberation" but rather "subjugation". Anyway, we have already seen how ojukwu "liberated" the mid-west region and its aftermath.

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by HighChief4(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^^I really dont care if Yorubas wanted to be liberated, all am saying is that one of their sons deemed it wise to liberate them from the stronghold of their northern masters and demanded for Biafran forces to actualize his cause which Ojukwu did. So I do not care to know who wanted what, but just to let you know that Ojukwu did not come up with the idea on his own

ak47mann:

high chief

that guy is basically dumb coolhis like a car with no head light speeding in the middle of the night cool

He is so lame and I try as much as possible to avoid him
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Dede1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
dayokanu:

I am Yoruba

The fact remains Nzeogwu led a coup that killed other leaders from other regions and spared theirs. Thats the worst form of betrayal ever.

The soldiers trained with Nigerias money went to kill unharmed civilian politicians on their bed, thats the highest form of cowardice ever.

Then have you explained what Biafrans forces were looking for in Ore? If thats not betrayal I wonder what else is betrayal

Shut up your putrid mouth. A patented fool such as you should learn to stay away from issues beyond your intellectual pedigree. The last time I check though, the civil war was between Nigeria and Biafra. At the time of the war, Ore was and still part and parcel of Nigeria. I guess you thought Ore was an extension of then Republic of Dahomey, olodo.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by Vansnickers: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2012
dayokanu:

I am Yoruba

[b]The fact remains Nzeogwu led a coup that killed other leaders from other regions and spared theirs.[/b]Thats the worst form of betrayal ever.

"spared theirs", what are you talking about, Nnamdi Azikiwe was out of the Country,trust me if he was in the Country he would have been killed also.
"I am Yoruba", did you know that major Nzeogwu intended to release Awo and Enahoro from Prison and even make your beloved "Awo "prime-minister, so why the Noise?

P.s. I am not Ibo neither am i one of their Sympathizers.
Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by T8ksy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
High_Chief:

^^^I really dont care if Yorubas wanted to be liberated, all am saying is that one of their sons deemed it wise to liberate them from the stronghold of their northern masters and demanded for Biafran forces to actualize his cause which Ojukwu did. So I do not care to know who wanted what, but just to let you know that Ojukwu did not come up with the idea on his own

Ol' boy, abegi just quit while you can still save some face o! Do try listening to yourself for a minute before commiting anything into written words.

So you mean ANY yoruba man can just wake up one day with this idea and ojukwu will be faling over himself to commit his troops to such a venture? Did ojukwu even bother to find out if THIS yoruba man had the backing of his people-the same people he's purportedly aiming to "liberate"? did ojukwu bother to ascertain whether the yorubas want to be liberated by THIS particular yoruba man? And in such a fashion too? I wonder why ojukwu didn't bother to find answers to these obvious questions before embarking on another misadventure which evidently spelt his doom?

At any rate, i thought ojukwu was supposed to be seceeding with his people from the country. has he accomplish that objective yet? Why then was he committing valuable resources to another adventure when his primary objective has yet to be actualised?

Liberate ko! Occupy ni!!

Van snickers:

"spared theirs", what are you talking about, Nnamdi Azikiwe was out of the Country,trust me if he was in the Country he would have been killed also.

"I am Yoruba", did you know that major Nzeogwu intended to release Awo and Enahoro from Prison and even make your beloved "Awo "prime-minister, so why the Noise?

Yeah? However, Ironsi was in the country. so also were the premier of east and midwest regions, both ibos but they all were "coincidentally" spared.

Who cares if you "yoruba" when you still sound like an ibo revisionist that we have grown accustomed to now. Its still the same ol' song but from a different spin (to it).

Of course, we have all heard (from similar souces as your good self) what Nzegwu's intention were but he was only one among many

accomplices. what were the intentions of the other coupists? He was not the mastermind of the coup rather ifeajunna was.

2 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by dayokanu(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
Dede1:

Shut up your putrid mouth. A patented fool such as you should learn to stay away from issues beyond your intellectual pedigree. The last time I check though, the civil war was between Nigeria and Biafra. At the time of the war, Ore was and still part and parcel of Nigeria. I guess you thought Ore was an extension of then Republic of Dahomey, olodo.

You this degenerate. I know you are a leprechaun and a complete idiot.

If you consider Ore and by extension Yorubaland part of Nigeria and also claim the war was between Biafra and Nigeria(including Yorubaland) so why the moans about betrayal? Why the moans about Yorubas supposed to be neutral

I know you are the worst breed of animal alive and cant even reason to save your miserable life

Whenver you justify invasion of Ore you claim Ore was part of Nigeria so the invasion was in order,

In the next moment you are moaning about Yorubas whom you invaded their land joined to school you animals

Well Thank God for people like benjamin Adekunle who turned those Igbo towns into shooting range

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) by dayokanu(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2012
Van snickers:

I am sure you believe in folk tales, Make Awolowo prime Minister indeed. grin grin grin I laff in pogrom

Azikwe out of the country after being tipped off?

Was Michael okpara Premier of eastern region too out of the country? Well in case you must know the first place Ifeajuna ran to after killing Balewa was to drink coffee with okpara.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SSS Invades CBN, Takes Over Emefiele’s office - Daily Nigerian / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.