Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,289 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? (21388 Views)

Why I Never Ask Ladies Out / Undeniable Emotions Unmarried Ladies Face Wen Their Friends Get Married / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
oh boy, see vexation.
liv me jor lol,haba d guy na vampire
Nosyke:

O mehn, Tamper justice with mercy grin grin grin grin
I will try but make una dey feed ur buskiee na,see wetin starvation dey do persin brain mu he he he

@mama D
Oh gal dat guy na Warlock jare,see as hin open teeth dey confess hin stupidityy,infact I raise leg join my hands wakaaa d virus grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Remii(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2012
Id, wetin be your answer?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2012
^woooow wot a pleasant suprise uncle mii o,I DO is my answer o jere kiss cool
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by chineds(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2012
@Poster,
you are very much in order. Your question may be rebuffed by so many who are ashamed of voicing out but yet they wallow in pain. i must tell you that most ladies that remain single today are the architects of their own problem. you may wonder how. No reasonable man who wants to settle down wants to settle down with anyone who has lost it. And the truth is most ladies dont get it until it starts getting late. you are very much in order my dear
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2012
Unmarried ladies want to get married, any other contrary opinion is a what? A NO NO! cool
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nosyke(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2012
sexkillz:

Unmarried ladies want to get married, any other contrary opinion is a what? A NO NO! cool

Abi o, Thenk God we are Flygerians that believe in nature
Your initial posts on this topic got me cracking up, Dont mind the DISCOMBOBULATED Pretenders grin grin grin grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2012
sexkillz:

And you are so sure because an unmarried lady proposed to you abi?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by nell07(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
speaking of which,
Contract marriage follow for 'marriage' abi?,
Cos na dat wan me dey consider now grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by studyineu: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2012
Contract Marriage?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2012
Abi o, Thenk God we are Flygerians that believe in nature
Your initial posts on this topic got me cracking up, Dont mind the DISCOMBOBULATED  Pretenders  grin grin grin grin  
I wont necessarily call them pretenders, but all that 21st century women blah blah yada yada is making some ladies think they can eat their cake and have it! Some are easily swayed by fanciful words like "Independence", and they think Independence means "Unmarried". . . Smh! They all want to get married o jare! Bone story! grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2012
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
sexkillz:

I wont necessarily call them pretenders, but all that 21st century women blah blah yada yada is making some ladies think they can eat their cake and have it! Some are easily swayed by fanciful words like "Independence", and they think Independence means "Unmarried". . . Smh! They all want to get married o jare! Bone story! grin
U sef hurry up it don rreach time wey i go collect ur dowry lol
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2012
Marriage-minded guy here cool
Ladies holla @ me and we can commence our 'getting to know each other session'.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by nell07(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2012
@styudi,
Yes nau.
There're a good number of unmarried 'heavy purse' ladies out there. So by contract they could get a guy who'd marry them (usually for d financial gains sha).
I jst wonder if contract marriage counts as 'marriage' to nigerians
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U sef hurry up it don rreach time wey i go collect your dowry lol
Haha! grin Anyway, before we continue, may i remind you that dowry remains 70 naira in Isi-ala-ngwa! grin

Still interested? cheesy
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nosyke(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2012
sexkillz:

GBAM
sexkillz:

Haha! grin Anyway, before we continue, may i remind you that dowry remains 70 naira in Isi-ala-ngwa! grin

Still interested? cheesy

You didnt mention other 'alllowances",like 'iku ball', 'nkwasi aria','adi hem huru', etc so that she doesnt come with only 70 naira grin grin grin]
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2012
sexkillz:

Still interested? cheesy

Ewelamoo 70 gini! shocked shocked shocked

Dat can't even buy me a plate of isi-ewu @ Mama Ebere's, dude i cancel terminate all investments,ur dividend no go make sense at alllllll.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nosyke(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ewelamoo[b] 70 gini[/b]! shocked shocked shocked

Dat can't even buy me a plate of isi-ewu @ Mama Ebere's, dude i cancel terminate all investments,your dividend no go make sense at alllllll.

Lolz, trust me that's because the subsidy has not been removed, but I tell you there are a lot more other unsubsidized items that wil be on the 4 page sheet list you will recieve wink wink wink
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by opribo(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hear dis Bolo of a tin ave u hrd of anything called CO-HABITING,obviously your brain wey dem cellutape inside calabash no go gree you acquire necessary knowledge.How dare you say a woman shud be stoned for not getting married @ 35 hrd of personal preference,I repeat u must have spent 7months in an incubator probs y d reasoning part of your brain melted away.Infact shud have bin named Al-queda as you came into this world,I pray u don bear a gal, as your type fit rappppe your pikin continuosly inside cellar bcus she never marry blawwdy warewolf.I use 10 finger waka u fooolish disabled babooon msteeeew angry angry

I don't blame you, the reason is that the truth is like a two edged sword it cuts deep. I am sure you have crossed the age boundary that is why you are ranting like a wounded lion. What I said is the reality and the obvious truth. From the age of 21 to 31 a girl is ripe for marriage but she would not all in the name of trying to acquire somethings for herself. Can you tell me those things she is acquiring - cars, houses, clothings, travelling around to all the 5 star hotels.

In case you dont know, why i said all unmarried single girls from 35 should be publicly stoned because they are the wicked, mischievious, evil and demonic pnes in our midst. After wasting their time they take out their frustrations on any unsuspecting man out there. They are the ones that run into churches to cover up their deadly track. Some of them dont even have any womb. Some can never satisfy their husband in beds because they have seen all types of men for the over a decade since they left school.
Most of them have risen to the top of their organisation after seeing all the seeable. Now they want to eat their cakes and have it by capturing any unsuspecting and undiscernible young man who is carried away by ytheir affluence.

These category of ladies if you are lucky they will only give you one child and thats all and they can only produce through CS because the walls of the womb are weakened due to excessive pill intake.
So tell me why should we not identify and isolate these category of women and barnish them from civilised society because they are a threat to the normal unbringing of our children.
So whether you and your likes like it or not we will not hesistate, just as we are protesting the fuel subsidy oneday we shall protest to send all those unmarried old ladies out of Naija. Naija is for productivity.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Cuddlemii: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2012
Thank you all for your contributions. I appreciate your honesty in this topic.

I just want clarify that unmarried means someone who has not tied the knots yet! or gotten married or about to get married.

It doesn't mean the societal rejects, because I can see few ignorant peeps mistyping especially the boko haram wannabe that wants to stone women. So its possible to be single, in relationship, friendship with benefits, courtship, engaged,  or co-habitation(whatever works). But are you ready for the next big step, or you are ok where you are or with what you have? And if you don't get hitched, can you live alone? That's the point here.

I respect the ladies who have stated that they want to, but they are not desperate to. I also respect the ones that acknowledged the need for furthering their education, career and achievements because realistically, I think most men would prefer an asset over a liability any day.

On that note, I will also like to state that not all marriages are successful. A lot of ladies are unhappy and traumatized in marriage because of wrong pairing, incompatibility, greed, giving up their dreams and callous in-laws .So whatever you decide to do, make sure your happiness and peace of mind comes first or is put into consideration before you take that step. Shalom.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by amtheone(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2012
Cuddlemii nawa for u. How will u know dat u are matured so as to marry? Don't be deceived my dear. Marriage is not about popular opinion. Those one shouting " I don't want to marry" ask dem when in their lives did they suddenly discova that they were made for themselves. Most of this people made this statement out of frustration. So my dear be wise.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2012
Chai how person dowry go be 75 Naira? It's too much na? Wetin dey there? No be to marry?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Cuddlemii: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2012
amtheone:

Cuddlemii nawa for u. How will u know dat u are matured so as to marry? Don't be deceived my dear. Marriage is not about popular opinion. Those one shouting " I don't want to marry" ask dem when in their lives did they suddenly discova that they were made for themselves. Most of this people made this statement out of frustration. So my dear be wise.

na wa for you too o, lolz.

I think people are entitled to their own opinion, its a free world. I believe people are responsible for their decision and actions, they are adults so I don't think their "shouting" is meaningless. I also think the consequences of people's action should also be left to people to figure out with their discretion.

Frustration is not a valid word here, you don't know the posters age, status, statistics and occupation. They might still be in school or they might be young or even better than the married ones. So many factors to consider before everyone starts insulting anyone here. You must admit that marriage is not for everyone to begin with but that doesn't mean I don't know what is right or wrong for me. so biko take am easy and be wise too. This is just a topic, nothing too serious.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2012
opribo:

I don't blame you, the reason is that the truth is like a two edged sword it cuts deep. I am sure you have crossed the age boundary that is why you are ranting like a wounded lion. What I said is the reality and the obvious truth. From the age of 21 to 31 a girl is ripe for marriage but she would not all in the name of trying to acquire somethings for herself. Can you tell me those things she is acquiring - cars, houses, clothings, travelling around to all the 5 star hotels.

In case you dont know, why i said all unmarried single girls from 35  should be publicly stoned because they are the wicked, mischievious, evil and demonic pnes in our midst. After wasting their time they take out their frustrations on any unsuspecting man out there. They are the ones that run into churches to cover up their deadly track. Some of them dont even have any womb. Some can never satisfy their husband in beds because they have seen all types of men for the over a decade since they left school.
Most of them have risen to the top of their organisation after seeing all the seeable. Now they want to eat their cakes and have it by capturing any unsuspecting and undiscernible young man who is carried away by ytheir affluence.

These category of ladies if you are lucky they will only give you one child and thats all and they can only produce through CS because the walls of the womb are weakened due to excessive pill intake.
So tell me why should we not identify and isolate these category of women and barnish them from civilised society because they are a threat to the normal unbringing of our children.
So whether you and your likes like it or not we will not hesistate, just as we are protesting the fuel subsidy oneday we shall protest to send all those unmarried old ladies out of Naija. Naija is for productivity.

Ewoooo u come bck to type more rubbish may ur testiclesss reverse inside ,am I d only 1  reading d canal dis shrine gateman dey type,mehnn illiteracy is as bad as having Typhoid oo.Empty skull is dis d knowledge you acquired while serving in the shrine,oh goodness na u cus Jonathan subsidy decision CRETIN!!!!!!.I wonder if you actually think b4 u type,so if ur sister was unforturnate na to fling stone damage her u go request,pls encourage me to chant @ u as the reigning psychotic experiment due in a Science Lab for bisection.Now I understand ur views on child bearing for  I know you might b a living experience from the late calling anofia,u are insane and people like you shud b isolated from planet Earth.Infact I shall run a trust fund to help relocate you to the MOON!,Warlock like you shud only be referenced wen doing Horror films.Fingers and legs in d air wAkaaaa u comot for earth constipating Malu.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2012
Nosyke:

GBAM
You didnt mention other 'alllowances",like 'iku ball', 'nkwasi aria','adi hem huru', etc so that she doesnt come with only 70 naira grin grin grin]
I no want make she fear! grin The smaller the dowry, the bigger the mmhmm! **Clears throat** grin

Ewelamoo 70 gini!  
70 Naira! tongue

Dat can't even buy me a plate of isi-ewu @ Mama Ebere's, dude i cancel terminate all investments,your dividend no go make sense at alllllll.
Haha!  grin grin
Lolz, trust me that's because the subsidy has not been removed, but I tell you there are  a lot more other unsubsidized items that wil be on the 4 page sheet list you will recieve    
Errm, bia nwokem, no spoil my market o! angry Page 4 wetin? You want make she run? grin
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by opribo(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2012
It is now very clear that this post was done by one of the frustrated 35 plus ladies. Let me conclude my post be reiterating the fact that nature has planned everything in this life based on time and season. There is a time to be born, and a time to grow up and a time to marry and a time to retire and rest and then a time to die.

If you study the womans mophological make you will see that just like a flower they have a time they are allowed to procreate after that time the ability to procreate ceases. So should a man go and marry a woman who has stopped procreating or quarter to stop menstrusting. When a woman spends her precious time pursuing vanity over the major things in life that woman is a WITCH, hoha.

I don't see any reason why a woman should act as though she has control over nature only to realise too late that she has been chasing shadows. So Cuddlemii and Idowuogbo take note, time waits for no one and as long as you people refuse to obey the natural laws of nature and that is understanding that God made you people for one sole purpose to keep the world chain going so long shall i advicate for public stoning and beheading if need be.

The bible says a tree that will not bear fruit must be cut off and uprooted. That is what I am saying here any woman or lady that has refused to produce children and stays on like that until menopause must be beheaded and thrown away.

that is my point that will teach others who are trying to pursue vanity over the God given role to follow the right steps. Imagine if a woman uses her body well she can have as many children as she wants through normal delivery but when they delay complications arising from fibroid, weak falupians tubes and all kinds of complications.

That is a wasted woman so we can allow such to stay and teach the young ones evil they must be stoned and beheaded as the case maybe.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^
I hope you are now please with yourself after vomiting that isht?
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by opribo(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
I hope you are now please with yourself after vomiting that isht?

The truth is bitter but it must be told whether Cuddlemii and Iduwogbo like it or not they must hear and accept to live right and do the right thing at the right time. Get married on time and stop chasing shadows or beheading awaits them also.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by yesboss20(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
My, oh my, marriage is a very necessary institutn if embarkd upon for the right reasons. In light of that, I would definitely love to get married to a wonderful and God-sent lady in the not to distant future by His grace.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Mynd44: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
opribo:

The truth is bitter but it must be told whether Cuddlemii and Iduwogbo like it or not they must hear and accept to live right and do the right thing at the right time. Get married on time and stop chasing shadows or beheading awaits them also.
You must be high on something
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by opribo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2012
yesboss20:

My, oh my, marriage is a very necessary institutn if embarkd upon for the right reasons. In light of that, I would definitely love to get married to a wonderful and God-sent lady in the not to distant future by His grace.

Good talk, forget beauty, forget money, make sure you marry a young girl, fruitful and God fearing with a good heart. You can never go wrong just like a brand new car one touch she will deliver the dividends of marriage, no stories no controversy. You wont hear any stories of who and who have helped you to service her. You can be sure you in charge and in control. You get my drift. It is well with you. Dont mind all these 'egbeweja' babes making noise up and down. After running up and down they are trying to confuse us with grammer and ideology.
Re: Unmarried Ladies Out There: Do You Want To Get Married? by Dentale(m): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2012
@Opribo, you're kidding right?? Beheading? For being single?? Na wa oo. I'm torn between laughing out loud at your jokes (hoping they are jokes) and wondering whether you ACTUALLY think that way,  And whether you're alone in that kind of thinking,

@Topic. Yes, I wanna get married someday. Sooner rather than later. I believe in the power of words. Truth is, after building up your career and travelling the world and all, it feels good to share share your life with someone special. And no, I don't see marriage as a status symbol neither do I see it as a proof of maturity. A married fool is still a fool. Someone mentioned earlier that marriage should be a celebration of love. Seconded!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? / Why So Afraid? / The World Without Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.