Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,919 members, 7,810,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? (18198 Views)

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Why Is Life So Unfair To Single Guys? / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2012
freecocoa:

Coogar please leave me out of your nonsense,I wonder what gives you all these rubbish impressions,I'm friends with killz and agree with him sometimes when he is right and stand up to him when I should means he dumped me? Just let me be I don't want it at all.

me? nonsense?
did you really type that?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by tellwisdom: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  If i take you back to my Prophesy about sexyshitz, you will understand im a great fellow indeed undecided undecided # Nuff said undecided undecided
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
Why do you think people should take offence when they are called unintelligent by a discombobulated clueless illiterate
thriving on the streets of ikeja? Like seriously??
I believe you should be "intelligent" enough to answer that! wink
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

me? nonsense?
did you really type that?
Making jest of me isn't nonsense enough?does it make sense to you?just let me be please.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

I believe you should be "intelligent" enough to answer that! wink

Like seriously, you are this clueless? my gawd!!!
~~~clicks ignore~~~

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
Where is Coogar?? may we continue from where we stop?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Where is Coogar?? may we continue from where we stop?

going to oxford circus to get my valentine gift.

freecocoa:

Making jest of me isn't nonsense enough?does it make sense to you?just let me be please.

make jest of you?
freecocaine. . . . .enough of your pretence.
you and i know you suck up to sexkiller. . . . .and i have the freedom of speech to say whatever i want whenever.
if you don't like it. . . .kindly suck my phallus(sideways).

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11)

Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.