Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? (18203 Views)

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Why Is Life So Unfair To Single Guys? / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Lawd have mercy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin It's[b] incarnate![/b] wink

Incarnate or incarnet or incarmate whatever it is. The most important thing is that you grab the essence of what am trying to relate. Besides am typing from my phone and I don't have a dictionary beside me like you normally do. Duh much?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2012
[size=18pt]grab a koran or anything uve got.[/size] its the spiritual warfare btw tired members that have seen the light Vs the devil antichrist
Please dont forget your english textbook, and remember to drag your english teacher along! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Phate07(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
I wonder what some folks will do if Nairaland closes down for a mere 24hrs. Smh.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Incarnate or incarnet or incarmate whatever it is. The most important thing is that you grab the essence of what am trying to relate. Besides am typing from my phone andd I don't have a dictionary beside melike you normally do. Duh much?

he uses the spell checker. grin
in fairness, his command of english is as wack as his atutu juliets. . . .it's just that he covers his flaws with big words like "discombobulated"

anonymus11:

whats the meaning of this poo u wrote. doesnt him and his atutu jullliets pick on people at the same time. r u part of boy boy too? r u trying to play hero or hypocrite

this anonymous must be high on his own pubic hair.
where are the atutu juliets, they are not here defending him. . . .so why do you need nato forces to beat up sexkiller?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by BABE3: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

in fairness, his command of english is as wack as his atutu juliets. . . .it's just that he covers his flaws with big words like "discombobulated"

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

this anonymous must be high on his own pubic hair.
where are the atutu juliets, they are not here defending him. . . .so why do you need nato forces to beat up sexkiller?

Funny how he appears to be very happy when been insulted,and appears so ANGRY and BITTER whenever anyone
dares to open a thread. He throw abuses at them and expresses so much anger. I hope his personality disorder gets diagnose
on time to save him from all the trouble,of course i know how hard it is in the mental hospitals in Nigeria,some of them mentally ill
people are chained and beaten,apparently they got schizophrenia,OCD or a peronality disorder.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2012
Oh my ribs,holy infant jesus,anonymous11 please I beg you easy,my folks thinks I've gone bonkers with the way I'm LOL. grin grin Anti-christ?satanism?dude you are off the hook. grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2012
BABE!:

stop making me laugh na. . . . .don't get me sacked.

Goldieluks:

Funny how he appears to be very happy when been insulted,and appears so ANGRY and BITTER whenever anyone
dares to open a thread. He throw abuses at them and expresses so much anger. I hope his personality disorder gets diagnose
on time to save him from all the trouble,of course i know how hard it is in the mental hospitals in Nigeria,some of them mentally ill
people are chained and beaten,apparently they got schizophrenia,OCD or a peronality disorder.

sexkillz is just an attention seeker, nothing more.
he thrives in the attention when he's bombarded and he quickly waves the victim card that people are attacking him for no just reason.
this only wins him more atutupoyoyos who think he's being persecuted. . . . .then after using the new converts for a while, he dumps them and seek more atutus. . . . .it's a vicious cycle. freecocoa is his latest dumpee. grin cheesy
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
^freecoke has seen the light haleluyah. we need more converts. hornipepe shld be next man wey dey shine man yansh like a kiwi worker
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Scash(f): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Uhmm. Is this thread still about why life is unfair to men?

No. Its about twisting killz orange lips. I don chop guguru my belle don full. I'll come and view the part 10 later
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

he thrives in the attention when he's bombarded and he quickly waves the victim card that people are attacking him for no just reason.
this only wins him more atutupoyoyos who think he's being persecuted. . . . .then after using the new converts for a while, he dumps them and seek more atutus. . . . .it's a vicious cycle. freecocoa is his latest dumpee. grin cheesy

Lol, i kinda agree with you on that. But i wouldn't say he is an
attention seeker,he's just a sad child who needs a hug from his mama and his boyfriend once in a while,
maybe that would help to fix his thinking faculty,because he always so miserable.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  Intelligent!  grin grin

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

attention seeker,he's just a sad child who needs a hug from his mama and his boyfriend once in a while,
maybe that would help to fix his thinking faculty,because he always so miserable.

he's not sad - he seeks attention. . . . .i bet he laughs himself to death when people get irked by what he writes.
why do you think he posts with big words, unusual fonts/colours and unnecessary epistles.
goldieluks, read between the lines.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
If after all these, and Killz doesnt change, you all what? You all FAILED! grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

If after all these, and Killz doesnt change, you all what? You all FAILED! grin grin grin

i don't expect you to change. . . . .why would you change for anyone? are you a spineless wimp?
you would break my heart if you change cos it means i have one less member to harass as i please. cheesy grin
remain the way you are. . . . .the more atutus around you, the merrier. grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  Intelligent!  grin grin

Yes INTELLIGENT, dance for me baby albino,You'ill get a pay of 20p per day OK!

coogar:

he's not sad - he seeks attention. . . . .i bet he laughs himself to death when people get irked by what he writes.
why do you think he posts with big words, unusual fonts/colours and unnecessary epistles.
goldieluks, read between the lines.

Coogar try differientating the borderline sometimes, i know when someone is seeking attention and
when someone is leading a sadist life. Attention seekers are people like Mr-cork,onila,lefulefu,born2fucck and so on,
you don't see them attacking every thread on NL,do you? There's a huge difference i must say.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Hmm! We need more "intelligent" analysts of your caliber, to grace Nairaland!. . . Ok. I'm NOT impressed! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2012

Coogar try differientating the borderline sometimes, i know when someone is seeking attention and
when someone is leading a sadist life. Attention seekers are people like Mr-cork,onila,lefulefu,born2fucck and so on,
you don't see them attacking every thread on NL,do you? There's a huge difference i must say.

those ones are just halfwits. . . . . .in the real world, they can't be different except mr cork who i know is very intelligent but hides behind the mask of being a simpleton. onila and lefulefu are just natural born r[i]e[/i]tards. born2fuck is a sex deviant!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Hmm! We need more "intelligent" analysts of your caliber, to grace Nairaland!. . . Ok. I'm NOT impressed! grin grin grin grin

Am talking about you, and not to you, so shove it and jog on like the sad little boy you are. Keep
laffing so you don't get the wrinkles out of frustration. Bye!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

those ones are just halfwits. . . . . .in the real world, they can't be different except mr cork who i know is very intelligent but hides behind the mask of being a simpleton. onila and lefulefu are just natural born r[i]e[/i]tards. born2fuck is a sex deviant!

Your opinion. But besides those names you called them,i still see them as attention seekers,
one don't have to be horrible to be an attention seeker you know.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

first time u wld make sene but deep down it would be recorded in your mind that u were exposed for the fraud that you are. 50% percent have seen the truth, its now up to them to remain in darkness.            in real live your life does not account to anything, u were never a somebody. no life, no friends, no girlfriend, no education, no job.         u make to this platform to make all those hings available by selling your wretched souls to the devil but we the light would make sure your satanic worship ends with your atutu juliets.     with God n get saved u pathetic hynosist ur days r nubered n ur julient have reduced in nos. wicked soul dt sineth
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Your opinion. But besides those names you called them,i still see them as attention seekers,
one don't have to be horrible to be an attention seeker you know.

it's only on nairaland these guys can seek attention.
in other forums i know, no one would even comment on their threads. . . .or just one poster warning others with "troll alert"
but this is nairaland - people take things too serious.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

first time u wld make sene but deep down it would be recorded in your mind that u were exposed for the fraud that you are. 50% percent have seen the truth, its now up to them to remain in darkness.            in real live your life does not account to anything, u were never a somebody. no life, no friends, no girlfriend, no education, no job.         u make to this platform to make all those hings available by selling your wretched souls to the devil but we the light would make sure your satanic worship ends with your atutu juliets.     with God n get saved u pathetic hynosist ur days r nubered n ur julient have reduced in nos. wicked soul dt sineth  
cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ok! if una tire for Killz matter. Una go wetin? Una go log out!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2012
Coogar what is atutu juliets? cheesy

On behalf of this 20million Naira, I donate my family @ Patience Jonathan,that woman don bury english finish grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Coogar what is atutu juliets? cheesy

[b]atu[/b]poyoyo juliet. . . .the female version of okoro romeo. wink
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

[b]atu[/b]poyoyo juliet. . . .the female version of okoro romeo. wink

Ohh what is okoro romeo then?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Ohh what is okoro romeo then?

sexkillz aka mr. discombobulated.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

LMAO! grin grin grin I wonder if we have met offline! If you havent met me offline and you typed this, you FAILED! And you deserve to slap yourself. . . You earned it! Load of bullshit!! How do you think you can trap me into revealing my offline persona? What you see me display on here is all you gonna get baby! kiss kiss kiss

I'm finding it hard to choose the more intelligent between you and Goatluks! grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

Coogar please leave me out of your nonsense,I wonder what gives you all these rubbish impressions,I'm friends with killz and agree with him sometimes when he is right and stand up to him when I should means he dumped me? Just let me be I don't want it at all.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

sexkillz aka mr. discombobulated.

ooh i see. grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

LMAO! grin grin grin I wonder if we have met offline! If you havent met me offline and you typed this, you FAILED! And you deserve to slap yourself. . . You earned it! Load of bullshit!! How do you think you can trap me into revealing my offline persona? What you see me display on here is all you gonna get baby! kiss kiss kiss

I'm finding it hard to choose the more intelligent between you and Goatluks! grin grin grin

Why do you think people should take offence when they are called unintelligent by a discombobulated clueless illiterate
thriving on the streets of ikeja? Like seriously??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) / Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies / Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.