Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? (18204 Views)

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Why Is Life So Unfair To Single Guys? / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by HighChief4(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
I just hope that I made my points clear and the goat will heed to my advise for a better life. Stop taking life too serious.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
Hide from wimps? Thunder fire all of them! I want to show these twats that I control when i reply and who i reply! They are all spineless fools! Cowards of the greatest order! They'll NEVER engage Killz man to man! They like to act in groups! I DONT DO GROUPS! I'll gladly roast them one after the other, but they are just too fccking scared to do Killz on a one to one basis! Therefore, like the glorified idiots they all are, they'll wait for one to start and then they'll cowardly raise their voices together. Pathetic Riff raffs!

I'm on a roll!  Stop me if you can! Wink Dimwitted motherfcckers!

The horrendous idiots had to know they control me not! I dont insult without the situation warranting it!

LMAO! Grin Grin Grin Grin
They are only giving themselves hell brainstorming on Killz!  Did you notice how many people that congregated because of Killz? Cheesy I'm a one man army, they are still thinking of how to stop me. But how do you stop a bullet? Smh!

You sabi me dieeeeee! Grin If they can stop a bullet with their forehead, then they can stop Killz! I'll be who I want to be, as far as Nairaland is concerned! I'll reply any thread when i want, and how i want it! That's what freedom of speech entails! Cheesy Killz will always be who he wants, and not who you want him to be! So if i ignore you, i chose to ignore you as the amazing idiot that you are! Gerrit? Cheesy

If any of you fools dont like my way of commenting, line up (dont rush pls), kiss my arse one after the other, and then go jump off the 3rd mainland! Cheesy Dive off head first to get the best result! See if i care! Educated illiterates! You cant spoil my NL fun. . . Una never reach, make una go plenty come. FOOLS! Wink

how memebers of platform indulged ur arrogance show off n control dis far witout putting u in d right part only makes u an antichrist n members heading to distruction. imagine all these bragging like an idol worshipped here.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
how [size=15pt]memebers[/size] of platform indulged ur arrogance show off n control dis far [size=15pt]witout[/size] putting u in d right part only makes u an antichrist n members heading to [size=15pt]distruction[/size]. imagine all these bragging like an idol [size=15pt]worshipped[/size] here.

It's Members, without, destruction, worshiped!

Sue your English teacher. . . Fast! wink
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

worshiped!

this albinoid is just pathetic. . . . .
worshiped and worshipped are both correct.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

It's Members, without, destruction, worshiped!

antichrist, i dnt blame u. i blame dis platformfor using u to generate money with traffic. at least i went to sch. u drop out dt uses dictionary to entice the low esteem members here. only few stand against ur bullshitology n discombull. y cant u take out ur pscycopath lifestyle to the real world. internet local champion albino.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

dnt mind mr know it all. everyone has exposed his psychopathic ways, i expected a matured man to think and change but he continues to destruct in his satanism. see the way he addressed his followers. even drucker doesnt address its members d way the lunatic those. an empty barrel he is
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

antichrist, i dnt blame u. i blame dis platformfor using u to generate money with traffic. at least i went to sch. u drop out dt uses dictionary to entice the low esteem members here. only few stand against ur bullshitology n discombull. y cant u take out ur [size=15pt]pscycopath[/size] lifestyle to the real world. internet local champion albino.
Take it easy. Dont get a heart attack. . . . It's psychopath! kiss
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

dnt mind mr know it all. everyone has exposed his psychopathic ways, i expected a matured man to think and change but he continues to destruct in his satanism. see the way he addressed his followers. even drucker doesnt address its members d way the lunatic those. an empty barrel he is

satanism? grin grin grin grin
anonymous11? i am beginning to think you are a regular member hiding behind a mask.
yes or no?

make una leave sexkillz alone abeg. . . . .
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

dnt mind mr know it all. everyone has exposed his psychopathic ways, i expected a matured man to think and change but he continues to [size=15pt]destruct in his satanism.[/size] see the way he addressed his followers. even drucker doesnt address its members d way the lunatic those. an empty barrel he is
Falls from OKADA!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by BABE3: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

coogar:

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

satanism? grin grin grin grin
anonymous11? i am beginning to think you are a regular member hiding behind a mask.
yes or no?

do u need to be an old member to know d anti-christ. dis discombull albino called me anorexia for nothing. u need three mins on this platform to know the darkness from light. as light i have the authority of devil worshippers so i will cast it to where it belongs.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by slimyem: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
seems like this store  is still opened.
I'll just get a cup of coffee  and sit at the back while watching the concluding part of the show.
cheesy
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

do u need to be an old member to know d anti-christ. dis discombull albino called me anorexia for nothing. u need three mins on this platform to know the darkness from light. [size=15pt]as light i have the authority of devil worshippers so i will cast it to where it belongs.[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2012
slimyem:

seems like this store  is still opened.
I'll just get a cup of coffee  and sit at the back while watching the concluding part of the show.
cheesy

still waiting. . . . .

anonymus11:

do u need to be an old member to know d anti-christ. dis discombull albino called me anorexia for nothing. u need three mins on this platform to know the darkness from light. as light i have the authority of devil worshippers so i will cast it to where it belongs.

i think he thought you were someone else he calls that. . . .i am sure he realizes his folly right now.

nudge him to apologize for saying you are anorexic. . . . . .i know sexkillz can be a pathetic nuisance but he's not that bad.
it's not sexkillz that is the problem, it's his sidekicks that act like bull terriers without no leash that peeve me.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by BABE3: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

Leave killz alone o! You guys are only attacking him on this very thread, because there are a lot of "back-ups".  

It's not fair! It's called bullying. I am against bullying; and everyone should be. Attack him one on one; that's more like it.

Okoro Romeo A.K.A Sexkillz!  cheesy How market? Sorry ehn! Ndo. It is well.

I hope you're getting ready for your arse-whopping. Okoro Romeo, it won't be easy o. I will destroy your arse on a final note. This one no be empty talks o.  wink
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Falls from OKADA!!! grin grin grin grin

chucky
wizard of mars problem child of nairaland(na u call urself problematci) ur time is up. the whole platform has seen the light, give up ur satanic rulership. calling a human being anorexia which is better than albino pigment
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by MrsChima1(f): 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2012
Uhmm. Is this thread still about why life is unfair to men?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by slimyem: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

still waiting. . . . .
just gimme the new key-code.m waiting too
i think he thought you were someone else he calls that. . . .i am sure he realizes his folly right now.

nudge him to apologize for saying you are anorexic. . . . . .i know sexkillz can be a pathetic nuisance but he's not that bad.
it's not sexkillz that is the problem,it's his sidekicks that act like bull terriers without no leash that peeve me.

cool
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
BABE!:

Leave killz alone o! You guys are only attacking him on this very thread, because there are a lot of "back-ups".  
It's not fair! It's called bullying. I am against bullying; and everyone should be. Attack him one on one; that's more like it.

i don't condone bullying too - this is like a killer-bee attack on sexkiller. grin

BABE!:

[color=#000099
Okoro Romeo A.K.A Sexkillz!  cheesy How market? Sorry ehn! Ndo. It is well.

I hope you're getting ready for your arse-whopping. Okoro Romeo, it won't be easy o. I will destroy your arse on a final note. This one no be empty talks o.  wink
[/color]

okoro romeo? grin grin grin grin
i am willing to pay you $5000(bank transfer) if you can reveal the okoro juliet.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

still waiting. . . . .

it's not sexkillz that is the problem, it's his sidekicks that act like bull terriers without no leash that peeve me.

for once i thot u see the light. its like he is taking u along to darkness. i would sanctify u from that albino with horns. sidekicks or disciples? blood sucking vampire thinking draining my blood wld make me anorexia. this is surely the rise and fall of Idi-Amin Albino
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

chucky
wizard of mars problem child of nairaland(na u call urself problematci) ur time is up. [size=20pt]the whole platform has seen the light, give up ur satanic rulership. [/size]calling a human being anorexia which is better than albino pigment

Falls from OKADA, gets up, falls into bottle, comes out, falls in pot of soup. . .

DIES! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Phate07(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2012
What da Bleep is this?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by jimctu: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2012
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by BABE3: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

i don't condone bullying too - this is like a killer-bee attack on sexkiller. grin

I know right. It's lame.

coogar:

i am willing to pay you $5000(bank transfer) if you can reveal the okoro juliet.

Muehehehe.  grin They are plenty. Names? Classified. wink I call them Atutupoyoyo Juliets.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2012
BABE!:

I know right. It's lame.

kiss kiss

Muehehehe.  grin They are plenty. Names? Classified. wink I call them Atutupoyoyo Juliets.

come on. . . .let's name and shame the ayupoyoyo juliets. grin grin grin

anonymus11:

for once i thot u see the light. its like he is taking u along to darkness. i would sanctify u from that albino with horns. sidekicks or disciples? blood sucking vampire thinking draining my blood wld make me anorexia. this is surely the rise and fall of Idi-Amin Albino

this dude is funny. . . . . grin
albino with horns - oh my days!!!! my ribs, eh!

slimyem:

just gimme the new key-code.m waiting too
cool

still waiting @ room 112.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2012
Phate07:

What da bleep is this?
grab a koran or anything uve got. its the spiritual warfare btw tired members that have seen the light Vs the devil antichrist
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

And you are a number one bully. How can you condone something as bad as this? You keep applauding that idiiotic satanic incarnet. Why?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

for once i thot u see the light. its like he is taking u along to darkness. [size=17pt]i would sanctify u from that albino with horns. sidekicks or disciples? blood sucking vampire thinking draining my blood wld make me anorexia. this is surely the rise and fall of Idi-Amin Albino[/size]
HILARITY! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh father lord, why did you decide to bless my ribs today? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

And you are a number one bully. How can you condone something you know is bad? You keep applauding that idiiotic satanic incarnet. Why?

falls from the prayer mountain i have gone to cast the demons from the albino with horns. u see the light girl
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

And you are a number one bully. How can you condone something you know is bad? You keep applauding that idiiotic satanic incarnet. Why?

i operate differently. . . .i only attack those who attack me.
sexkiller jerks off from attacking whoever crosses his path - man, woman or child.

i am not applauding sexkiller but if you have any bone to pick with him, do it on an individual basis
having 300 people against him looks a bit lame and reeks of e-bullying.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

And you are a number one bully. How can you condone something as bad as this? You keep applauding that idiiotic satanic [size=20pt]incarnet.[/size] Why?

Lawd have mercy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin It's[b] incarnate![/b] wink
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

i operate differently. . . .i only attack those who attack me.
sexkiller jerks off from attacking whoever crosses his path - man, woman or child.

i am not applauding sexkiller but if you have any bone to pick with him, do it on an individual basis
having 300 people against him looks a bit lame and reeks of e-bullying.

whats the meaning of this shit u wrote. doesnt him and his atutu jullliets pick on people at the same time. r u part of boy boy too? r u trying to play hero or hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) / Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies / Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.