Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? (18200 Views)

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Why Is Life So Unfair To Single Guys? / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by tellwisdom: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
if i were you, i would cover my eyes and have this topic sent to the recycle bin.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2012
coogar:

and yet the p[i]u[/i]ssy keeps queafing. . .
what topic? this pathetic topic that has just made you the biggest plonker this forum has produced?
if i were you, i would cover my eyes and have this topic sent to the recycle bin.
kiddo, i might just regrettably have to put you on the ignore list till your posts are deleted. You are boring the crap outta me, and worse you are derailing my thread!!
Ffs i dont do e-insults, you must be incredibly dumb not to get this!!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by tellwisdom: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2012
Frashdrin, u better run for your dear life grin grin. The blow don full ur house dey troway reach my place grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:

kiddo, i might just regrettably have to put you on the ignore list till your posts are deleted. You are boring the crap outta me, and worse you are derailing my thread!!
Ffs i dont do e-insults, you must be incredibly dumb not to get this!!

how much irritated are you? how much in your face am i?
boring the crap outta you? look at this self-opinionated gibbon feeling important. . . .the topic of your foolish thread is a derailment on it's own.
are you suddenly feeling ashamed at the idiocy of your thread?

i would only leave this thread if you beg the mods to move the thread to the pits. grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by tellwisdom: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2012
grin grin no oooo, we dont have pits here oo. Crime section would be ok, cos someone is already dieing undecided undecided
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2012
tellwisdom:

grin grin no oooo, we dont have pits here oo. Crime section would be ok, cos someone is already dieing undecided undecided

i am going to ask the mods to create a "psychiatry" section where senseless topics like this can be moved to. . . grin cheesy
jaybee, if you are reading this - it's an idea i would want you to consider. grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2012
tellwisdom:

Frashdrin, u better run for your dear life grin grin. The blow don full ur house dey troway reach my place grin grin
Hehehhe na me and u next Otondo tongue

Flashaldrin:

that is the key word! And many other people opined otherwise. Well thanks for dropping your opinion.yea, stick to that, suits you better.
U welcome,it good as u humble urself thogrin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by tellwisdom: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
Hehehhe na me and u next Otondo Tongue

You want to yansh me?? shocked shocked Start coming, Im free wink wink
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2012
tellwisdom:

You want to yansh me?? shocked shocked Start coming, Im free wink wink
U are free bcus asawos 2 fear for dier life,u berra go treat ur Rabies. tongue
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by tellwisdom: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2012
U dont wanna yansh a super star??
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by tellwisdom: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
i am going to ask the mods to create a "psychiatry" section where senseless topics like this can be moved to. . . grin cheesy
jaybee, if you are reading this - it's an idea i would want you to consider. Grin grin

grin where is dat guy u punched?? grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U welcome,it good as u humble urself thogrin
I am respectful and humble naaa cool
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
Is it just me? These guys in Nigeria are always angry, taking every fucking things so serious. Is it the hot weather penetrating inside their brain? Or abi they are naturally born to be sad? Sadist is a mofo. No wonder they're killing each other. Got freedom of speech but can't practice it.

If someone post something your pathetic and humorless skunk ass feels like its junk, simply read and move on with your no life black ass that will make you less of an idiota at-least an anonymous one
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^Trust me its not just you,sometimes I can't help but wonder too.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^ me too!!!!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2012
Freecocoa 1 Flash 2 ok Me 3 lol
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
REALITY101:

Is it just me? These guys in Nigeria are always angry, taking every bleeping things so serious. Is it the hot weather penetrating inside their brain? Or abi they are naturally born to be sad?  Sadist is a mofo. No wonder they're killing each other. Got freedom of speech but can't  practice it.

If someone post something your pathetic and humorless skunk Bottom feels like its junk, simply read and move on with your no life black Bottom that will make you less of an idiota at-least an anonymous one

U are also guilty of ur statement,its is also only fair to ask if winter has also frozen parts of ur skull? Or are u jus bin a hyprocrite? Or like d lots in Nigeria were u born to preach bullshitzzz? No wonder y'all experience racism till date.

If some1s opinion makes u catch a cold,its best to take flu tablets to avoid ur illness from deteriorating.Now d lesson here is practice wot you preach NO OFFENSE!!!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
Rasski if you're too dumb to differentiate a sadist who's always bitter on people, cuzzing em out over every lil thing n u could feel the sadness and anger by read what they type on the internet living all their life on it and a guy who jokingly Bleep around the forum then good luck with whatever rock your world "birds of the same feather"

As for every other thing you shitted up here? 1001% bullshit. . Deal
with it
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
REALITY101:

Rasski if you're too dumb to differentiate a sadist who's always bitter on people, cuzzing em out over every lil thing n u could feel the sadness and anger by read what they type on the internet living all their life on it and a guy who jokingly bleep around the forum then good luck with whatever rock your world "birds of the same feather"

As for every other thing you shitted up here? 1001% bullshit. . Deal
with it

Nice name Rasski sexcie I likey cheesy

Now unto real stuff,I see some brudas are gerrin emotional out here buhahahaha.

I quoted u cus u also guilty of d same bullshitzzzz u posted.We all ave in one way or d oda attacked a post, now sighting u type shitzzz out of ur arsehole made me address u.Woeva u think of killz is ur business my post 2 u has nothing to do with him I am only addressing ur hyprocrisy.U seem to have forgotten u also have a history of attacking posts to prove ur opinion, for example am sure u remember ur inputs in NJgal's threads.I rest my case stop bin fake tongue tongue
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
In as much as I hate ghetto rasski's I'm gonna ignore you n your nonsenses. @ name calling, you know better. Adios Puta
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2012
I like d name rasski still sexcie,anyways truth hurts Ciao pappi wink cheesy
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by MarcAnthon(m): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
I thought this was a very nice post (even though I don't agree with all the points raised). So I am kind of shocked at all the cussing.
Like the poster explained, it is a response to La Parissiene's earlier post and serves to point out that no one sex has it exclusively easy, which makes a lot of sense cos it's true.
So you all should chill out. Instead point out where you feel he got it wrong, and I believe you can do so without cussing him out. It's actually unintelligent to resort to insults to make you point, especially when this is not the politics section. Na wa for some of una sha!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by LaParisienne(f): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2012
MarcAnthon:

I thought this was a very nice post (even though I don't agree with all the points raised). So I am kind of shocked at all the cussing.
Like the poster explained, it is a response to La Parisienne's earlier post and serves to point out that no one sex has it exclusively easy, which makes a lot of sense cos it's true.
So you all should chill out. Instead point out where you feel he got it wrong, and I believe you can do so without cussing him out. It's actually unintelligent to resort to insults to make you point, especially when this is not the politics section. Na wa for some of una sha!
Erm, have we met before?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2012

The thread is still dumb & moronically motivated! Nothing changes that! If anyone has a problem with what i said about the thread, get a sturdy rope and do the obvious! I wont miss you!

I have freedom to speak my mind mehn! Bullshit is Bullshit, no matter the packaging! Damn!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Like the poster explained, it is a response to La Parissiene's earlier post and serves to point out that no one sex has it exclusively easy, which makes a lot of sense cos it's true.
kai, thank you my brother!! Just like sweetcocoa did and we ironed it out amicably. That is how romance section should be, romantic, not full of rancour, bitterness, envy and hate. sad
Well attention seekers will always do their thing. undecided
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by MarcAnthon(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2012
La Parisienne:

Erm, have we met before?

smiley Sorry if I wasn't allowed to call ur name. . .  wink

~Killz~:

The thread is still dumb & moronically motivated! Nothing changes that! If anyone has a problem with what i said about the thread, get a sturdy rope and do the obvious! I wont miss you!

I have freedom to speak my mind mehn! Bullshit is Bullshit, no matter the packaging! Damn!

Take it easy so you don't get hypertensive at such a young age. No offense intended. . .I'm all for world peace
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Nwanne'm the thing tire me gan sef,a lady created this type of thread and no one cussed her,a guy created the male version of it just to prove, someone who obviously have something personal with the OP takes it upon himself to be the e-sadist he is known to be and like the NL we know,many dummies who don't even understand it decides to join in the cussing,typical,sometimes I just can't help but wonder.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
MarcAnthon:

then the op should have quoted la parissiene's earlier post so we can know this was simply a rebuttal. . .

i really don't think some posters ponder deeply before making threads.
the presentation is so lethargic it makes you question the intelligence quotient of the authors of these moronic posts.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
Take it easy so you don't get hypertensive at such a young age. No offense intended. . .I'm all for world peace
Hypertensive? Were you short of words my man? You are soo funny! grin grin grin Pls crack another joke. . . This wan sweet die! grin grin grin grin I just slapped myself laughing. . . grin grin

Hypertensive over a dumb disoriented thread on NAIRALAND? Oh lawd! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2012
I hope I am not part of d pips u called dummies,if u wan fire shots talk to me don't corner it biko u no I hate such. undecided undecided

I wonder y d poster dint quote La mamasita msteeeeewww!!!!! Copyright no dey tire folks sha tongue
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2012
Tell me why anyone would be all sadist if he/she got something or good life in reality?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
freecocoa:

Nwanne'm the thing tire me gan sef,a lady created this type of thread and no one cussed her,a guy created the male version of it just to prove, someone who obviously have something personal with the OP takes it upon himself to be the e-sadist he is known to be and like the NL we know,many dummies who don't even understand it decides to join in the cussing,typical,sometimes I just can't help but wonder.
Push me, but dont push me to the wall. When you push me to the wall. . . I'll Bite! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.