Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? (18194 Views)

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Why Is Life So Unfair To Single Guys? / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Ozegbe(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2012
@freecocoa are u seriously a virgin? lwtmf please can u upload ur virgin certificate. note: must be from a reputable PRIVATE hospital.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2012
Ozegbe:

@freecocoa are u seriously a virgin? lwtmf please can u upload ur virgin certificate. note: must be from a reputable PRIVATE hospital.
What's your biz with my priceless virginity? Who are you that I should prove a anything to you? Btw this thread isn't about me so stick to topic.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by MrsChima1(f): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
[size=44pt]LAUGHING OUT LOUD IN GERMAN grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Truth hurts huh? lipsrsealed

Acidosis:

Mrs. Chima. why do you like shouting insults @ men? its gettin too much. .
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Thank God the "Men" are talking!
so nomsochris and other male posters that supported the thread are not men abi?? Well, you think what you want to think, i'm sure you've gotten my point and if this thread had been opened by another male poster you wouldnt be pouring all these venom on it!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:

the problem with you, and the only problem i gat with you is that you never admit you are wrong, because of the way you articulate your post and your bashful words, people get confused and think you're making sense, in actuality, 50% of the times you are wrong!! And you will never admit.
Now you agree am making a point but that i shouldnt have opened another thread, if i answer you now, you will bring another excuse.
Well the truth is i opened another thread for it so it will be seen by all and not just ignored as another comment, i dont need to be popular, i already am cool wink

and about the ban thingy, lol, you wan kill yourself say i got you banned, nawa o, sha i dont blame, you attach to much ego to all this online crap, and i know how badly you must have taken that loss grin grin tongue i just hope you didnt cry
Cry over a username? Smh! Pls Grow up! undecided The more you post on this thread the more you make st[i]u[/i]pid comments. here is another st[i]u[/i]pid comment below:
[size=14pt]If i were to be raised only by my mom, i know were i would have been now![/size]
Only a kid spits trash of this magnitude! Damn! undecided
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2012
Ozegbe:

Dude judge ye not,she might b stop making a scene mannnnn angry angry
freecocoa:

Anyway that one is,no lele btw I gats no beef with killz,him just day enter my baby for nothing and he tends to over do it.
Ohhh I c so I can conclude u jus defending ur "Baby" am glad u no ur "Baby's" post was bullshitzzz.I dey see as u dey bisect d canal into segments, carry go identify hin fawkup give am. cheesy

Flash no offence I gats critic ur nonsense,as usual na ur hommie Badosky d lyrical gangstress. cool
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:

so nomsochris and other male posters that supported the thread are not men abi?? Well, you think what you want to think, i'm sure you've gotten my point and if this thread had been opened by another male poster you wouldnt be pouring all these venom on it!
Another st[i]u[/i]pid comment! Firstly, you made no point! Secondly no matter who posts it, bullshit is bullshit. . . and i'm allergic to bullshit! Thirdly stop thinking i have a grudge with you! It even makes you more childish!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2012
mobf:

Damn,  that's low. was she popping prescription pills ?  undecided
are you by any chance, dumb?
amu ukwu:

Actually you sound like you were only raised by her. Thats just an observation, no offence.
lol, and why would you think that?
freecocoa:

@ OP,That's partially a lie cos some mums are actually stricter than dads,my dad is the soft one,what would you say about that?

As for the s3x,ever heard of the "woman ontop" position?
errrm we are talking about the norm here, whats usually obtained in the society or what society expects in families, and in this case men are/ are expected to be stricter, if your dad isnt, then thats a rare case.

And about the sexx, lol, oh yea? But we also talking about the norm, MOST women just lie back there, only a few sexx-educated ones actually try out other styles.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by kponkish(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2012
dat wat we get for taking and eating d forbiden fruit from woman at d garden of eden, Complain nt dude
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2012
So the essence of this reply to laparisen's thread is that life is also not fair to the men either. Men and women should just take life as it is,cause its obvious we've got no choice per say.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Cry over a username? Smh! Pls Grow up! undecided The more you post on this thread the more you make st[i]u[/i]pid comments. here is another st[i]u[/i]pid comment below:Only a kid spits trash of this magnitude! Damn! undecided
oh yea? And whats wrong with saying i would have been raised differently if it were only by my mom, answer me, am waiting!
~Killz~:

Another st[i]u[/i]pid comment! Firstly, you made no point! Secondly no matter who posts it, bullshit is bullshit. . . and i'm allergic to bullshit! Thirdly stop thinking i have a grudge with you! It even makes you more childish!
aite, lets agree to disagree then. . . .
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

So the essence of this reply to laparisen's thread is that life is also not fair to the men either. Men and women should just take life as it is,cause its obvious we've got no choice per say.
thank you jare, just ignore some band-wagoners!
kponkish:

dat wat we get for taking and eating d forbiden fruit from woman at d garden of eden, Complain nt dude
i aint complaining, just saying undecided
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:

In campuses a guy has to hussle for huge sums of money to sort an exam, while the babe go just open leg for the lecturer, and have sexx in which she derives as much pleasure.

this boy is a proper clown. . . .whoever brought you to nairaland must be running a circus.

so which is easier? paying sums of money to sort an exam or sleeping with a malodorous, smelly-mouthed, frail-hearted and gray haired professor.
you are a spineless wimp. i believe life is more unfair to women than the men.
think about it!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by LaParisienne(f): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Freecunto
I didn't mention you in my post, and I wasn't in any way insultive to the OP. You have absolutely no right to address me on this issue.

I'm gonna put this nicely to you. I don't give a hoot about whatever ghetto cabal you and your friends have formed, it's none of my business.

But let this be the very last time you'll ever jump on my case, whatever your reaasons. Keep you drama to yourself, I don't freaking care.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ohhh I c so I can conclude u jus defending ur "Baby" am glad u no ur "Baby's" post was bullshitzzz.
Stop trying to infer what you dont know just to incite spite. It doesnt suit a woman.
Idowuogbo:

Flash no offence I gats critic ur nonsense,as usual na ur hommie Badosky d lyrical gangstress. cool
yea, thats how you know lame critics, they condemn whatever is above them without giving any reason. Its bullshit, why?? because your suckee said so?? Gladly waiting for your reasons.
And that you think its bullshit doesnt make it so. Cos its your opinion, and guess what, no one gives a fcck!

And hey . . . .  its still your homie, flash. cool
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2012
La Parisienne:

@Freecunto
I didn't mention you in my post, and I wasn't in any way insultive to the OP. You have absolutely no right to address me on this issue.

I'm gonna put this nicely to you. I don't give a hoot about whatever ghetto cabal you and your friends have formed, it's none of my business.

But let this be the very last time you'll ever jump on my case, whatever your reaasons. Keep you drama to yourself, I don't freaking care.

[size=16pt]Damn!. . .[/size]
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Goldieluks: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
Am not here to take sides with anyone,just airing my opinion that's all.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2012
La Parisienne:

@Freecunto

Err mm excuse me miss,am I missing something here? Do you have a beef with me?cos seriously you sound like you do. I'm kinda lost here cos I had to re-read what I wrote to you that made you come up with this sorta reply,jeez girl you are really bitter,I'd love to know what your problem is before i can decide if I'm to reply you in accordance to this your post or not.

Killz,you are just pathetic.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2012
coogar:

this boy is a proper clown. . . .whoever brought you to nairaland must be running a circus.

so which is easier? paying sums of money to sort an exam or sleeping with a malodorous, smelly-mouthed, frail-hearted and gray haired professor.
you are a spineless wimp. i believe life is more unfair to women than the men.
think about it!
yea, many dudes will be willing to sleep with a malodorous, smelly-mouthed, frail-hearted and gray haired female professor(a coogar smiley ), if given the chance, you know that.
The point is women have the option to either pay or have sexx, mind you most of this girls are already love peddlers that have slept with countless men, so what is sleeping for grades?? And most of the men dont look as bad as you painted it.
But the guys have just one option, pay up or pack up!

Ehen, am sorry i couldnt grace your insults with a reply, i dont trade e-insults, they are for kids.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2012
@OP,trust me dads being soft isn't all that rare walai and the s3x thingy,you neva jam correct village ekaette wey no know anything like s3x education,if she handle you eh,you go confess jesus is lord. Btw you know this thread is just trying to prove no gender has it easier,let's not lose sight of that.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:

oh yea? And whats wrong with saying i would have been raised differently if it were only by my mom, answer me, am waiting!aite, lets agree to disagree then. . . .
@killz, am still waiting o. . . .
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Stop trying to infer what you dont know just to incite spit. It doesnt suit a woman.yea, thats how you know lame critics, they condemn whatever is above them without giving any reason. Its bullshit, why?? because your suckee said so?? Gladly waiting for your reasons.
And that you think its bullshit doesnt make it so. Cos its your opinion, and guess what, no one gives a fcck!

And hey . . . .  its still your homie, flash.
To say I don't agree with your post is d main reason for ur high blood pressure is a shame,If i begin to lament on how childish ur post is it would only save us questioning if u've come of age or perphaps yet to get in line for a Bar mitzvah.Don't go dia wiv moi,It won't be pleasant if I carry u dia let's jus say we don't agree on dis thread.

Peace!!!!!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:

yea, many dudes will be willing to sleep with a malodorous, smelly-mouthed, frail-hearted and gray haired female professor(a coogar smiley ), if given the chance, you know that.

no they wouldn't. . . . .not in the dna of naija boys to sleep with 70-yr old menopaused woman.
you know that. . . .

The point is women have the option to either pay or have sexx, mind you most of this girls are already love peddlers that have slept with countless men, so what is sleeping for grades?? And most of the men dont look as bad as you painted it.

if it's that easy, go for a sex change.
stop whining, flash-retardeen!

But the guys have just one option, pay up or pack up!

how much are we talking about here?
since many of you guys are into yahoo runs, why is it so difficult for you to pay up?
you want to compare the consequences of paying up to the risks centred around sleeping with old men? std/sti/pregnancy/occultic factor, etc.
are you from the land of philistine?

Ehen, am sorry i couldnt grace your insults with a reply, i dont trade e-insults, they are for kids.

you don't do e-insults because you are a spineless wimp.
the $64,000 question is: at what stage in your miserable life did you lose your balls?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2012
freecocoa:

@OP,trust me dads being soft isn't all that rare walai and the s3x thingy,you neva jam correct village ekaette wey no know anything like s3x education,if she handle you eh,you go confess jesus is lord. Btw you know this thread is just trying to prove no gender has it easier,let's not lose sight of that.
yea i agree sha, was just trying to continue our chit-chat. smiley
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:

To say I don't agree with your post is d main reason for ur high blood pressure is a shame,If i begin to lament on how childish ur post is it would only save us questioning if u've come of age or perphaps yet to get in line for a Bar mitzvah.Don't go dia wiv moi,It won't be pleasant if I carry u dia let's jus say we don't agree on dis thread.

Peace!!!!!
lo at high blood pressure, hehehe, i no be killz naa.
So wetin come relate the thread topic to my age i no blame you sha, i wasnt expecting you to come up with any thing concrete. I'm glad your fellow females supported the thread so you will know i dont really need your opinion.
Peace too wink
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
coogar:

no they wouldn't. . . . .not in the dna of naija boys to sleep with 70-yr old menopaused woman.
you know that. . . .

lol, maybe you are not in naija, many guys do that and even more just for a few cash from their sugar mummies. Dont blame me for your ignorance

if it's that easy, go for a sex change.
stop whining, flash-retardeen!

for the second time, i'm not complaining, just saying. . . .
I'm proud to be a man!

how much are we talking about here?
since many of you guys are into yahoo runs, why is it so difficult for you to pay up?
you want to compare the consequences of paying up to the risks centred around sleeping with old men? std/sti/pregnancy/occultic factor, etc.
are you from the land of philistine?

the same risk they get in sleeping with lecturers, is the same they also get in love peddling. And besides, i said they've got options.

you don't do e-insults because you are a spineless wimp.
the $64,000 question is: at what stage in your miserable life did you lose your balls?
lol, because i dont trade childish e-insults, am a wimp?? Hahahahahahehehehe grin grin who is the wimp here now??
Talk is cheap man, only cowards resort to insults. I aint one, are you?? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by SAFO(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
"If everything came easy, we would value
nothing."
~ SAFO circa 1998

^^ smart man
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:

lo at high blood pressure, hehehe, i no be killz naa.
So wetin come relate the thread topic to my age i no blame you sha, i wasnt expecting you to come up with any thing concrete. I'm glad your fellow females supported the thread so you will know i dont really need your opinion.
Peace too wink

I hia u ooo, so 2 u ur post was concrete shey? IMO it was a pile of useless cement EOD

P.S- I don't come online typing with a screw face trying to be all emotional and serious,I only do comic relief.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:

lol, maybe you are not in naija, many guys do that and even more just for a few cash from their sugar mummies. Dont blame me for your ignorance

on the contrary, you are the ignoramus here - never seen a man whining about his nature since i have been born.
your idiocy claims the cake.

for the second time, i'm not complaining, just saying. . . .

stick your sick opinion up your arse. . . .

I'm proud to be a man!the same risk they get in sleeping with lecturers, is the same they also get in love peddling. And besides, i said they've got options.

you're a man? says who. . . . you are a wimp of a man.
in my platoon, men like you are deployed to peel potatoes because the intelligence quotient is on a negative integer.

lol, because i dont trade childish e-insults, am a wimp?? Hahahahahahehehehe grin grin who is the wimp here now??
Talk is cheap man, only cowards resort to insults. I aint one, are you?? lipsrsealed

yes - you are a wimp.
i am the one putting it to you that you're a wimp. . . . .you cannot say it to my face, you can only whisper it under your breath to other pitiful human beings like yourself.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^ durrrhhh
am bored talking with you. You gat no point. Please try and stick to topic. Or you just might get banned lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by coogar: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:

^^^ durrrhhh
am bored talking with you. You gat no point. Please try and stick to topic. Or you just might get banned lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

and yet the p[i]u[/i]ssy keeps queafing. . .
what topic? this pathetic topic that has just made you the biggest plonker this forum has produced?
if i were you, i would cover my eyes and have this topic sent to the recycle bin.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I hia u ooo, so 2 u ur post was concrete shey? IMO it was a pile of useless cement EOD

that is the key word! And many other people opined otherwise. Well thanks for dropping your opinion.

P.S- I don't come online typing with a screw face trying to be all emotional and serious, I only do comic relief.
yea, stick to that, suits you better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.