Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? (18201 Views)

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Why Is Life So Unfair To Single Guys? / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by amuukwu1(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

And this man, you are always first to start this wars to leads to no where +ve, just bickering back and forth. Better you reconsider your position here. I mean this respectfully.

freecocoa:

You be cop? And who you talking to sef? tongue

Getting agitated?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by mcnepow(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2012
amu ukwu:

Getting agitated?
Nah.,. Shes getin Hot
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:45am On Feb 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Otondo so for ur mind u are yabbing she LMAO, yes ayam 30 infact pls add 2 to dat to make it 32.Oh boii ur source tight ooOo,dem bedtt flipping zoolanders,dude it be like say u never understand Badosky.Yes 20hrs a day am online hahahhahahaha oh boi ur source b online meguard,I repeat u b Bolo u are yet to make a diss dat will make me say BYE hedddiot.My comic relief dey make u boil ni,dive into a furnace and end it if dat helps.My swaggs dey pepper u and ur pack of expired sardines kai God punish haters,abeg reveal am sure some nairalanders wan no more about Badosky,publish biko it don tey sef wey I dey find persin wey go write my personal shenanigans.WTF u feel saying all dat will make me chill never!!,see as u b like 1 stick of choko u sure say ur pocket money from house dey sufficient so? Tell me I can relate ur boney azzzzz to NL Charity fucktardd.I said peace but obviously u couldn't decode d rest, nwa daddy like u wan voice out enter hole ur set are upcoming mugun.
hahahaha, amebo, market woman. Na wentin you wan hear abi?? So you go find person wey you go exchange cheap words with. Sorry my sources are far more classier than you can ever be and will never come to exchange childish e-insults online.
So seriously you no get any better thing to diss me with abi?? Hehehe, i thought as much, empty barrels make the loudest noise.
You still be my homie o wink and i just get one point, you have overgrown all this your online local cussing champion things, or dont you think so??
Just imagine, someone like skydeep, your age group, respectably married, coming to run mouth like this?? Nah it cant happen, why? Because she got class and a life to leave. Get a life girllll, i mean this in a caring way!! cool
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2012
mcnepow:

Cocoalet, u stil dey hia??
My Sweet,I just dey waka up and down the site ni o,I'm gentle you know na. kiss

amu ukwu:

Getting agitated?
Haba I'm not killz na,I can't get agitated over little stuffs that's not worth getting mad over na,don't tell me you no longer know when I'm playing with you,I'm not a sadist dear please don't make me sad ima na e bu onye nke'm.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by amuukwu1(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2012
Haba I'm not killz na,I can't get agitated over little stuffs that's not worth getting mad over na,don't tell me you no longer know when I'm playing with you,I'm not a sadist dear please don't make me sad ima na e bu onye nke'm.
[quote][/quote]

Thanks. Pass the message around to members of the cabal. Let them tone done this -ve bickering [s]Read there's a strong cabal now on NL and there aim is to take over NL the "Mafia Style". Though I dont know them but I suspect you are a member[/s].  smiley wink kiss
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Sike(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2012
Men will Always be Men
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2012
freecocoa:

Chei for many people to concur one thing then something really needs to be done on that thing,flash you funny gan sef,so you even pay mind to wetin that one dey talk,chase me from thread,alackaday! that day is not near at all.
me take him serious?? For where?? I always knew he was a noisemaker, only a wimp in real life will use pathetic styled and colored fonts just to get noticed!! Truss me i know his type. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2012
A man sat down gently and thought deep to put together these interestingly knowledgeable facts, carefully enumerating each truth and shedding light to areas in an entertainment manner. . .
That's beautiful but no single lady here has appreciated his effort instead they call him names. . .

Truly OP u are very correct. . .Am with you jare
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by tyson55(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2012
What in the name of Pete is going on here?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2012
amu ukwu:

Thanks. Pass the message around to members of the cabal. Let them tone done this -ve bickering [s]Read there's a strong cabal now on NL and there aim is to take over NL the "Mafia Style". Though I dont know them but I suspect you are a member[/s].  smiley wink kiss

LOL,no na you should know better than that na,I'm not guilty at all. embarassed tongue
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

me take him serious?? For where?? I always knew he was a noisemaker, only a wimp in real life will use pathetic styled and colored fonts just to get noticed!! Truss me i know his type. . . cheesy cheesy
I for say o,anyways we cool sweets.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2012
For sure babe!
adolfe bad:

A man sat down gently and thought deep to put together these interestingly knowledgeable facts, carefully enumerating each truth and shedding light to areas in an entertainment manner. . .
That's beautiful but no single lady here has appreciated his effort instead they call him names. . .

Truly OP u are very correct. . .Am with you jare
thanks man cool no mind bad belle them tongue
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by thehunted(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

- we have to work so hard to eat, to be liked, to be something in life, to marry, to maintain a family while all a girl has to do is at most be a graduate in any course at all, get married, and she is settled for life

- in the family we have to make the hard decisions and maintain discipline, we keep getting hates from our children, while all the mother has to do is sit back, be her normal self, and be loved by the children and have poems and songs written about them!

it depends on how you handle the situations. In most famlies,the dads are usually the most loved.

- we always have to do so much to impress the ladies, wasting our hard earned money, buying expensive things while they just take the gifts and rejects us afterwards, make fun at us, and settle for the highest bidder

i dont stress myself to please anybody. I do what is good for my success and progress and every other things fall into place. I have never spent money to please any girl( lets say i keep meeting the right girls). when i do spend money on someone,i dont take it to be waste. I dont get rejected. Bro, speak for yourselve.

- we have to do the hard and menial jobs around, make sacrifices for ladies that are complete strangers to us, take up arms, fight for the country, get killed, and still get insulted by these ladies in return. I know how many times i've stood up in classes and public transportations for the so-called weaker sex, and yet na insult i go chop afterwards.

pele

- in the family we are supposed to take responsibilty for every financial details, from paying the bills, training the children and also paying for women's incessant shopping, even though we ourselfs may not have more than two pairs of shoes and few changes of clothes. And when the money finishes, she just ups and leaves to the next mugu.

If you do this from the bottom of your heart for someone you love then u wont have to complain and nag about this.

- when we decide to opt out of the marriage, they get half of our money and our children. When they get fed up and want out, they also get half of our money and our children!! Win-win situation for them!

- during sexx, we have to do all the action, twisting and contorting our waists just to please the ladies, while they just lay back and complain about the sexx afterwards, we take responsibility for anything that goes wrong and even get to pay for the sexx enjoyed mutually by both parties, even more by the women since they get to have unlimited orgassms!!

As the pilot of the ship,u get to control and coordinate things. Most people derive joy from being the pilot.Myself inclusive

- we are expected to handle all the violence in the family, we are the ones who get into fights, who get beaten, arrested, murdered, shorter life expectancy. Their are far more widows than widowers!

- in any dispute involving men and women the men get automatically indicted! If three ladies have sexx with a man, its a four-some, if three men have sexx with a lady, its a gang-raape.
Bros, na your fantasy be this?

- generally in the society women are more favoured and considered than a man, a man has to work so hard to get to a position, while all a lady has to do is flash a charming smile and show a little breeast.

In campuses a guy has to hussle for huge sums of money to sort an exam, while the babe go just open leg for the lecturer, and have sexx in which she derives as much pleasure.

Bros,must u `sort` b4 you pass an exam?

In summary, all a woman has to do is look beautiful and break hearts!

Women think they are having it hard, just because the men aint complaining doesnt make it any less easier for the men!!

Guy,life isnt all that rosy. If it were possible for us to come back to this world,i would love to come as a guy. If u have to complain like this then what do u expect women to do. they go thru a lot too i.e Childbirth,upbringing of the child etc. Guy,no forget ay a woman`s shakara doesnt last long (probably from age 18- 25 yrs) but our own no get limit. A rich man is forever handsome and can attract women.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2012
Flashaldrin:

hahahaha, amebo, market woman. Na wentin you wan hear abi?? So you go find person wey you go exchange cheap words with. Sorry my sources are far more classier than you can ever be and will never come to exchange childish e-insults online.
So seriously you no get any better thing to diss me with abi?? Hehehe, i thought as much, empty barrels make the loudest noise.
You still be my homie o wink and i just get one point, you have overgrown all this your online local cussing champion things, or dont you think so??
Just imagine, someone like skydeep, your age group, respectably married, coming to run mouth like this?? Nah it cant happen, why? Because she got class and a life to leave. Get a life girllll, i mean this in a caring way!! cool
Oloshi I knew u wud stylishly bck out,skydeep and me b set hahahha d persin wey tell u my age suppose don get grandkids,go bck to ur source and shame dem cus menopause dey wave dem helllo.Yes u b my houseboy but u can't change my online moniker,its cool to b razz and sexcie to be ghetto.I got one piece of advice for u tho,stop feeling funky when big cats come out to play ur set never reach u yet to finish Puberty, its best u finish dat stage of life so Bado can indeed start to call u a MAN!! *hugs*
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by IZUKWU(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2012
Peoples, peace to all.all these fight and name calling is unattractive and portrays us in a negative way. Can we not attack a post without attacking the poster?, can we not get across our points without without insults ?. We are educative but can't we be civil ? . This section has not always been like these. Please lets clean up our acts and as always ,it starts  with you, yes you. Don't reply that insult. Peace people.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by dabrake(m): 11:55am On Feb 03, 2012
If only i were a mod, many people would divorce this newly wedded nairaland madness
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2012
IZUKWU:

Peoples, peace to all.all these fight and name calling is unattractive and portrays us in a negative way. Can we not attack a post without attacking the poster?, can we not get across our points without without insults ?. We are educative but can't we be civil ? . This section has not always been like these. Please lets clean up our acts and as always ,it starts  with you, yes you. Don't reply that insult. Peace people.  
alright, i hear you sir! I'm dropping my arms. I wont reply the insult but abeg just one word of advice for my dearest sis-in-law; grow up girl, you are really too old for this, your haters wont tell you this, they'd rather let you, and laugh at you behind you, but i dey tell you cos i really care for you, peace!!!! kiss exeunt.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
@the hunted, thanks for your analysis though i dont agree with most, i just hope that you've realised for the umpteenth time that the purpose of this thread is not to complain about being a man but to point out that both genders have their own crosses to bear. Tanx!
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2012
amu ukwu:

shocked Damn I didnt know 3rd war has just started.

embarassed house, ORDER.   sad sad Especially you. its embarrassing you could exhibit this opposite persona of yourself, over a slight online issue. Quit it.  smiley
Okay I have heard u, I don quit but u need to tell dat houseboy he needs to quit ranting over e-babe wey no send am.She b woman she can talk to me herself,she doesn't need her roitweiler barking everywhere.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Killz3(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
Okay I have heard u, I don quit but u need to tell dat houseboy he needs to quit ranting over e-babe wey no send am.She b woman she can talk to me herself,[size=14pt]she doesn't need her roitweiler barking everywhere.[/size]
Damn! shocked shocked
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2012
And then there was peace. . . . smiley
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
And it also ended with a feast, smiley
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2012
Happy ending
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by monex(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
there is nothing boyish about creating a thread to reply anoda thread. at least in nairaland terms. most peeps here do it jor. so no need castigating the poster.

as per original post. apart from the part about favoured @ work (which can be counter-productive @ times) and the payment for a sex both enjoyed, most of these notions have already changed. some women work harder than their husbands.

I personally believe women are more disadvantaged. they have to strike a balance between much more than guys. the society expects much more from them.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by kpolli(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
Nice thread. . . Its sad when men feel they should show their manliness and claim they don't complain. . . . .

A real man is no fool, so if you feel a real man does not complain about anything. . . . sorry your yet to be a man

I doubt this thread supports complaining, it only shows that we men don't have it hard too. . . .

Women always complain as if the world was made to discomfort them and we men get everything just by snapping our fingers. . .
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by dealordea(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
Op! Big thumb up for u! We all know the reason this thread was open in the first place! So killz, stop been a sadist. When the first thread was created by la prisoner or wte her ID is, you didn't complain it was childish! Guy! U don kolo for head.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by freecocoa(f): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
It has ended?well before I close the door on my side,I'd like to say to you paddy and anyone who cares to know that[b]FLASHALDRIN is NOT my roitweiler or whatever you call him,he IS my e-love and sunshine and I'm proud to say I LOVE HIM[/b] so I don't know why you dey talk all that one,I send am o,amyways peace to y'all.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
u all should keep deceiving yourself instead of tellin theyoung man the truth. no one is his boy boy here, he shld take his issues to the real life instead of hiding under the protectn of ladies all the time. imagine him calln me anorexia dt was d first welcome i got into this forum by him. how mods allowed him for dis long makes me think he is feared here. one man my foot, u cant keep up witout the help of the cabal. pathetic
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by MrsChima1(f): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2012
This is a damn shame! 

The same men that have clamored men should do this and that THEN come on this very same thread CRYING that men don't have it easy.  WTF.   

What happened to the "men are strong" bullshit?  Did that go out the window too? 

I have always said TOO MANY MEN aren't keeping it real and instead of being honest, they would rather beat their damn scrawny chest. 

You fake mofos have been exposed.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by mobf: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2012
Peoples e don do na, lets make love n not war grin , Flashaldrin u see wetin u cause ba.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by amuukwu1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

u all should keep deceiving yourself instead of tellin theyoung man the truth. no one is his boy boy here, he shld take his issues to the real life instead of hiding under the protectn of ladies all the time. imagine him calln me anorexia dt was d first welcome i got into this forum by him. how mods allowed him for dis long makes me think he is feared here. one man my foot, u cant keep up witout the help of the cabal. pathetic

shocked damn it, this cabal really exists. Its just been mentioned by another person.  shocked shocked embarassed Its time we start naming members of this cabal.  grin cheesy
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? by anonymus11: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2012
^yes terrorist dt make forum discussions personal n deep.torn of flesh to members.feared to be contend with. antichrist n lord of platform

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) / Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.