Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? (8778 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Why I Speak Big, Big Grammar - Hon. Obahiagbon / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:48am On Nov 04, 2007
zigbo:

are u for real . . .this is mo likely a joke.

take it to joke forum, punk
Ashewo like you, what are you yawning oh, because I seem lost
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Dear babyosis am not hating oh, you got nothing for me to hate on.

kai kai freedloader no but thanks, my own husband will be better than marrying a doctor

why are we always teasing each other like this?

kai kai? LOL
na orange soda be my own kai kai
Ok,I'm not a doctor.
I just play one on nairaland
Infact I attended Auchi polytechnic and read Food and nutrition.
now we can be friends? shocked shocked shocked
MoOdYLaDy:

Well you can continue, abi what else do you expect from a jobless married woman, anyway am done for tonight, will be back tomm

It's good to be jobless on a cold Saturday night.
what are you doing here BTW,don't you have tables to wait?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 12:49am On Nov 04, 2007
ayefele200:

this na omo eko;s pix
Chai!I no fit laugh. Moodylady,aint u forgeting something?Of all the posts here,it's only ayefele's posts u've not responded to.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 12:51am On Nov 04, 2007
See Mr pataki or what ever you call yourself,am not a guy who flatter words with a person of subnormal intelligence like you,a dunce who needs to consult a dictionary before replying posts. Am sure what I leant from pre school alone has the necessary means of wiping your morally revolting mind to the recycle bin.
Have you ever tot about your person on this forum as displeasing to the senses?
If not,then you must have bin rolling with the wrong crew.
First your morally reprehensible is not having sufficient worth to use contumely words towards me but as you have,I'll save you the pressure of backing off because loggerheads like you ned to be shown where they belong and thats the muttonhead institution.

Wo me I gata go catch my humble sleep but if you dare expectorate any words from your pigsty mentality, I'll have to show you the difference of you having a back up dictionary and I using what hv learnt.

half-wit. angry
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:52am On Nov 04, 2007
nwando:

why are we always teasing each other like this?

kai kai? LOL
na orange soda be my own kai kai
Ok,I'm not a doctor.
I just play one on nairaland
Infact I attended Auchi polytechnic and read Food and nutrition.
now we can be friends? shocked shocked shocked
It's good to be jobless on a cold Saturday night.
what are you doing here BTW,don't you have tables to wait?

Goodnite, am done for tonight.

LOL babyosisi i knew cleaning cleaning is your 2nd job, at least it's better than doing yahooooooo
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by doyin13(m): 12:52am On Nov 04, 2007
@topic

it is definitely omo eko. All her posts always consisted of something of a blunder.

And the way she use Gosh!!!!!!!! to sound posh it is not clever at all.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 04, 2007
nana:

Chai!I no fit laugh.

why are you laughing.
she is indeed cute. grin

MoOdYLaDy:

Goodnite, am done for tonight.

LOL babyosisi i[b] knew cleaning cleaning is your 2nd job, at least it's better than doing yahooooooo[/b]

Experience is the best teacher.
Thank God you've stepped from darkness into "light" grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:53am On Nov 04, 2007
Goat head is here, too bad you came late
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 12:54am On Nov 04, 2007
Infourmer:

Wo me I gata go catch my humble sleep but if you dare expectorate any words from your pigsty mentality, I'll have to show you the difference of you having a back up dictionary and I using what hv learnt.

half-wit. angry
SHUT up ugly ignorant muppet, u even sound like OMO EKO sef
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 04, 2007
doyin13:

@topic

it is definitely omo eko. All her posts always consisted of something of a blunder.

And the way she use Gosh!!!!!!!! to sound posh it is not clever at all.

another one confirming?
what other evidence do we need?
a brain scan?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 12:55am On Nov 04, 2007
Doyin,how far?
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 12:55am On Nov 04, 2007
godnight Moody *waving*
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 04, 2007
make I go drink garri with nido sef.
goodnite friends.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by Infourmer: 12:57am On Nov 04, 2007
Amout, should incase that cretin that calls imself Mrpataki comes,tell him I'll be back!
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 12:58am On Nov 04, 2007
hope omo eko wont have nightmare with this huge amount of yabs
Infourmer:

Amout, should incase that cretin that calls imself Mrpataki comes,tell him I'll be back!
am here on his behalf, illiterate bastard
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by doyin13(m): 12:59am On Nov 04, 2007
@nana

I jus dey jare.

@moody lady

You is think say you fine abi Gosh!!!!!!!!Where is Islander when you needed her.

You should ring her on phone.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 12:59am On Nov 04, 2007
Goodnight Nwando,it was nice having u on this thread. Info,goodnight.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by zigbo(f): 1:01am On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Ashewo like you, what are you yawning oh, because I seem lost

my friend be realistic nd stop talkin random + pawu

the day u would stop hating on english earth nd saturn will switch positions.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by mrpataki(m): 1:04am On Nov 04, 2007
Infourmer:

See Mr pataki or what ever you call yourself,am not a guy who flatter words with a person of subnormal intelligence like you,a dunce who needs to consult a dictionary before replying posts. Am sure what I leant from pre school alone has the necessary means of wiping your morally revolting mind to the recycle bin.
Have you ever tot about your person on this forum as displeasing to the senses?
If not,then you must have bin rolling with the wrong crew.
First your morally reprehensible is not having sufficient worth to use contumely words towards me but as you have,I'll save you the pressure of backing off because loggerheads like you ned to be shown where they belong and thats the muttonhead institution.

half-wit. angry

LOLOLOLOLOL
Just one word got you hyperventilating with two responses for me! Listen here you blockhead, I have told you my days of mudslinging with peanuts like you are over!  cheesy

I guess you cherish the word ignorant gnat! To be called so, arouses your passion to drop your inanity the more. I have no interest in you! You are inconsequential to me.

So thou epitome of stupidity, I leave you alone. Have a blessed night rest.
Ninny. grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by doyin13(m): 1:06am On Nov 04, 2007
Looking through the thread I am starting to feel sorry for Omo Eko o.

But the girl dey fire scud missiles consistently shaaaaaaaa. She dey Tabon o. I never see

Kai. Anyway no one is perfect. . .

And apparently she is very fine. . .so she has ways to overcome her limitations.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 1:18am On Nov 04, 2007
Lol. . .This thread is now getting dry.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 1:20am On Nov 04, 2007
doyin13:

Looking through the thread I am starting to feel sorry for Omo Eko o.

But the girl dey fire scud missiles consistently shaaaaaaaa. She dey Tabon o. I never see

Kai. Anyway no one is perfect. . .

And apparently she is very fine. . .so she has ways to overcome her limitations.

where she dey fine?, MONKEYS of eating the same BANANA
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by doyin13(m): 1:25am On Nov 04, 2007
Ol bob she mentions her 'beauty' so many times I have to assume its true.

Abi she reject you na why you dey slag am. . . tongue grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 1:27am On Nov 04, 2007
Lol. . .She will be back to reply ayefele. . .
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by ayefele200(m): 1:28am On Nov 04, 2007
@doyin
  i see U n OMO eko exhibit the same character and qualities, why not propose to her.certainly she wont deny it,
nana:

Lol. . .She will be back to reply ayefele. . .
she dares not grin grin, even her NAIRA MOTHER (ISLANDER), DARES NT, ALLAH dey hear
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by nana(f): 1:31am On Nov 04, 2007
lol. . .
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2007

@ Doyin
What do you do for living, Financial analysts, personal financial advisors or banker, well something in that line of business. So tell me, is this how someone who claims to be a college graduate is suppose to write and compose sentences
“Is it just me, but no matter how much I try to like church, the place bores the hell out of me(no pun intended)

It just seems the same old thing over and over again, the same recycled jokes peculiar to the Christian community.

But I don't want to go to HELL.
  Somebody help!” I Find Church Services Boring, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-68411.0.html.

And you are here trying to tutor me about my own English, (off course am meant to make grammatical errors if am trying to respond to 5-6differents assholes at once, we are humans, and bond to make mistakes.) so get over yourself. plz save that shit for someone else. And you are here trying to tutor me, plz save that shit for someone else. Your own posts sounds very unintelligent especially for somebody in your career line, or isn’t it why you usually write in broke English, even though half of the time most of your comments does not make absolutely no sense, lol we all know you trick homeboy.

How funny is that, you guys are debating my beauty, lol offcourse am damn hot, in fact too hot for every motherfucker person on Nairaland to handle, hell yea I said that bitches, too fly, hmmmmmmmmmmmm am sexyyyyy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@Zigbo
Girl you seem lost, in fact I don’t have an idea of what you are talking about, just jumping from one place to another, all in the name of attention. See this mumu girl talking about my English wow, you can’t even spell, but Thank God for Microsoft word for giving you the privilege to sound smart.
Btw, what grade are you

@nana aka OMO GHANA
You were born as an instigator and will surely die as one, when you are done licking Infourmer ass crack, since that is another thing you are good at, and then tell me when you’re done.

@Ayefele

Worthless slowpoke, I see that night school is actually helping you out, even though you are sounding more retarded as days go by.  Am sure you noticed I never/haven’t replied to none of your posts, because only a fool will pay your sick ass an attention.

@ nwando abi na babyosis
Please spend your valuable time with your husband, instead of making a fool of yourself on nairaland. I understand matrimony homes get boring sometimes, but why don’t you get a gym membership card to kill your boredom and lose some weight woman.

@Omoge
Girl plz quit you “Miss nice attitude” we are you trying to fool, we all know why you came to the thread, so why don’t you grab a chair and have a sit, join the party. Oh yea it sound funny to you, yea I know, have be laughing my ass off all day. Hmmmm wonder shall never end.

@ Infourmer

We all know your mission and the reason you created this thread, so stop fooling yourself by calling it game. And my word of advice to you is “Stop taking words out of contexts” most of these vocabularies you used does not even correspond with the sentences you created. We know Microsoft word are helping us with synonyms but don’t over do. If you need help with your English why don’t you ask David or Fynewaka on Nairaland, am sure they won’t mind helping you out.

@ mrpataki
I know we have crushed once on Nairaland but thanks for helping me out.

[center] @my haters, like my

It's a new day
And all you gossipin backstabbin habitual haters
You're all history
So you can hate, or hail the Queen
But it don't matter
Cause you ain't got nuttin, for me
So as long as you live, remember this
[/center]

Happy Sunday  kiss kiss kiss and yes I had a great time late night
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by omoge(f): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2007
Moodylady, i came to have FUN  grin grin on nairaland and to really laugh   grin grin grin. so hang in there we are all here for fun  wink cheesy. Happy Sunday gotta go praise the Lord kiss.
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2007
Yes we all are here to have fun, but the party hasn't started yet, it's going to get spicier, so stay tuned for the show, and have fun at Church wink
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by doyin13(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2007
Kai Moody lady

Abeg na. Y e be say na only me you wan focus on?

Out of everybody wey dey abuse u, na only me u see attack like this.

Is it because I am vulnerable sad sad Please be gentle on me. I bruise easily tongue grin

By the way Biko, Abeg you fit point out wetin dey wrong with that my post wey you dey refer to.

I aint too proud to be corrected cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by mrpataki(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2007
Oops, am running late for my journey this evening. I hope to get internet connection tonight, when I arrive at my hotel. I would love to see what happens on this thread tonight.

As for that infourmer guy, I noticed there was no correlation and connection in what he was saying! Spending time to teach him grammar is a waste of energy. For someone who cannot spell grammar correctly when creating this topic, how he managed to draft such amount of words is ridiculous!

I am sure the dummy is already packing all the words he will use tonight. Absolute waste of human efficiency. Ignorant gnat! cool
Re: Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? by mellow(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2007
This thing don pass be carefull. Why are you all turning against her now? It is not just fair.

I don't believe we have any prffessor of English here, so we should not take been ok for granted.

Please, you guys should leave Omo eko alone, she has had enough.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obladi Oblada - What Does It Mean? / Snow In Africa (pics) / The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.