Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,473 members, 7,823,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! (17798 Views)

Breaking: Court Urged To Stop Jonathan From Running / Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment / 2015: North Bids For Power Shift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bittyend(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2012
vanstanzy:
Yes i can spot the difference. The Efo Riro looks like dog vomit. Its most likely food ur dog refused but mistakenly ate it only to vomit it back onto ur plate for u to eat.
Then the supposed Igbo soup is actually a Yoruba Ofenmanu soup with Semovita in it and two small fish (representing how tiny ur d.i.c.k. and brains are). Yeah, lest i forget, its worthy to note that the food has gone sour cos of ur laziness to warm it.
IS THAT EXPLANATION GOOD ENOF 4 YA? PICK ON SOM1 UR OWN SIZE, P.R.I.C.K!

You're not even my size, faggit - you're so beneath me, that you will never reach even if you attach your ibotic body to a rocket...

I don't even know how a people with no culture, can boast of having a delicacy.. Everything Igbo is pirated from other people..

Your language = given to you by a yoruba man with some benin words.
Your traditional clothes = european wooly hats, and benin wrapper.
Your kingship = given to you by benin people..
Your food = a mixture of yoruba, edo, Ijaw, and calabar food..

I see why you guys thrive on pirated shyte lol...

Comparing Ibo to Yoruba is like comparing Somalia to paradise lol...

And all your wealth is through blood money, no wonder most of you guys die young... Phuck off!
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Beaf: 5:32pm On May 22, 2012
Nchara:

When you proportion the votes for GEJ in the SW (ex Lagos where non Yorubas gave him victory, and Ondo) against the overall number of qualified voters in that zone, you'd agree that they largely stayed away from voting. Overall, GEJ got but a pittance from them except in Ondo.

Beaf, would you vote for GEJ and then turn round to call those who voted for him idi0tic and stvpid?

Yes, I agree there was voter apathy in the SW, I guess I'm not comfortable with lumping that on all Yoruba's (including those who voted for various candidates).

The bolded is funny, naturally I wouldn't. It takes someone bred in the gutter as well as a seismic degree of stup!dity to insult both the President of their own country and the overwhelming majority that voted for him.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by hardniola(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2012
i will rather
vote for
fash/rochas
than those blood demon up north
but
that caaaan workkkkkk
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by mjconcept(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2012
alj harem: LOL @ Nchara and other Igbo goons. grin grin grin grin grin

Your lies, hate and propaganda against the Yorubas would do you no good !!!! Fact !
Bia this boko harram soon the law will catch up with u.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by vanstanzy(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2012
[b]
bittyend:

Just as your pops made mouth to your mother, punk...

Your igbo people are a nobody in Nigerian politics, stick to playing second fiddle..

Nyamiris are the most politically stupid people in Nigeria, even the Ijaws had a REAL president before you guys lol.

@bittyend

Ofenmanu, i really didn't want to answer ur mess.ed up trash, but what the HELL? i feel compelled to. Firstly, ur peops, yes the Yorubas, COWARDS IN CAPITAL cant stand up for themselves. Tell me where was ur CRAZY @SS tribe when we decided to fight this injustice back in 1967. Let me refresh ur memory, ur peops where hiding, siding ur Northern bosses, licking their @sses and secretly praying that BIAFRA would succeed. Hell, a certain commander from ur Region whom Ojukwu placed incharge of the Mid-west was even planning to break away if Biafra succeeded. So see u people were actually banking on us to succeed. NOW TELL ME, WHY ON EARTH CANT THE YORUBA MAN EVER STAND AND FIGHT? EVERYBODY KNOWS THE YORUBAS COWARDICE TO BE LEGENDARY. I COULD LEND UR BROKE @SS THE BOOK TO READ IF U DONT MIND.
Secondly, the Yorubas have professorship in snitching. Men they snitch alot. Ibos' learnt their lesson from the civil war when we decided to bring the Yoruba man close. But alas, the mice Squealed. GET MY DRIFT?
HAVE I SAID TOO MUCH, AM SORRY! TO BE CONTINUED![/b]
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by mjconcept(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend:

You're not even my size, faggit - you're so beneath me, that you will never reach even if you attach your ibotic body to a rocket...

I don't even know how a people with no culture, can boast of having a delicacy.. Everything Igbo is pirated from other people..

And all your wealth is through blood money, no wonder most of you guys die young... Phuck off!
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by mjconcept(m): 5:38pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend:

The politics of Nigeria are monopolized by the northerns this is what Ojukwu the great saw tried to stop but the Yorubas are myopic in nature fought the Biafrans the Northerns won and continued with their evil plans against Nigeria and Nigerians. I think the yorubas should sit down together and ask youselves what you have achieved in last 5 decades? In general the west produced one president in more than 50 years of independence and you tell me you still ok, I think some of you are just confused.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by DanGombe1: 5:38pm On May 22, 2012
After going through most of the posts on this thread, i feel sorry for the average Northerner whose destiny is out of his hands. After suffering untold hardship at the hands of his leaders and years of poverty and illiteracy by the ruling elite, he still gets blamed by his Southern brothers as the root of all evil in Nigeria. embarassed embarassed
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Areosapien(f): 5:42pm On May 22, 2012
mjconcept:
The politics of Nigeria are monopolized by the northerns this is what Ojukwu the great saw tried to stop but the Yorubas are myopic in nature fought the Biafrans the Northerns won and continued with their evil plans against Nigeria and Nigerians. I think the yorubas should sit down together and ask youselves what you have achieved in the 5 decades? In general the west produced one president in more than 50 years of independence and you tell me you still ok, I think some of you are just confused.

Gbammm! Imagine myopic id!ots patting themselves on the back for producing ONE president in50 years and leaving the rest to raging illiterates. That guy just opened his own smelly arse.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bittyend(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2012
mjconcept:
The politics of Nigeria are monopolized by the northerns this is what Ojukwu the great saw tried to stop but the Yorubas are myopic in nature fought the Biafrans the Northerns won and continued with their evil plans against Nigeria and Nigerians. I think the yorubas should sit down together and ask youselves what you have achieved in last 5 decades? In general the west produced one president in more than 50 years of independence and you tell me you still ok, I think some of you are just confused.

Ojukwu didn't see shyte, he only saw himself lording over Nigeria...

I think you guys need to ask yourselves why you're so greedy.. If you had declared your biaFAIL, and stayed in your God given homeland, you may have been successful (I doubt this because the northerners make the average ibo man tremble with fear) . But nah, you had to take your biaFAIL feet to colonise other parts of Nigeria.

If the biaFAIL situation ever happens again, I'll definitely fight against invaders to rid my region off unwanted people, period...
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by rekeson: 5:48pm On May 22, 2012
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Gbawe: 5:48pm On May 22, 2012
alj harem: Gbawe I see your point !!!

Alhaji, it is not Rocket Science. The PDP will do what they have to do because of the evil that runs in the blood of many of its members. Look at how brilliantly they sold the "boy with no shoes" ruse to the point Nigerians totally forgot to inspect GEJ's records only to then be shouting that they are voting for the messiah and not the PDP.

Has the messiah not shown he is PDP and the PDP is him? I remember when they pushed Yar Adua forward as well despite some Governors not even knowing the recluse because he never attended Governor's forum meetings. "most fiscally responsible Governor in Nigeria" was the noise at that time about Yar Adua. We were regaled with many anecdotally flowery tales such as how Yar Adua leaves his convoy to smoke a cigarrette with the common man selling under an umbrella. All this, as with the GEJ ruse, designed to make Nigerians look beyond the stench to focus on a deceptive picture of "servant leader" and "fresh air".

We all know the score about being in opposition to the behemoth PDP. An opposition coalition will have to strategise intelligently and match the PDP proactively so as to neutralise the effect of a Party that will control our money (subsidy scam), armed forces and virtually all institutions partisanly to win.

It is not when the PDP produces a Popular Northerner and charismatic/popular Southerner that the opposition coalition will be gambling with a ticket that may lose ground because it does not have the same balance. I am comfortable with certain combinations but I am more interested in the opposition judging the mood of the day correctly to produce a ticket that will oust the PDP. To that end I am unwilling to take a "Fashola or nothing" stance. Every Politician who feels the defeat of the PDP is paramount will see the big picture and subjugate their personal ambition behind that of ousting a Party leading Nigeria towards the abyss and likely to win again in 2015 if the opposition remains egotistical, uncompromising and divided.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bittyend(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2012
Areosapien:
Gbammm! Imagine myopic id!ots patting themselves on the back for producing ONE president in50 years and leaving the rest to raging illiterates. That guy just opened his own smelly arse.

At least we have one, and he ruled for more than 10years...

How many have you guys got?

Cultureless gorillas!

1 Like

Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by darediamond(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2012
Shun stone-age way of life in this INFO-AGE we are!
Discover HOW YOU CAN NOW WITH PEACE OF MIND START AND KEEP WITHDRAWING YOUR PAYPAL EARNINGS FOR LIFE WITHOUT HAVING TO SHARE YOUR EARNINGS WITH ANYONE AND EVEN GET A U.S.A. RELOADABLE DEBIT MASTERCARD WITH WHICH YOU'LL BE USING TO WITHRAW VIA NIGERIA ATMs.
WE DISCOVERED IT AND HAVE BEEN USING IT SUCCESSFULLY.
To Benefit Yourself,Turn Now To=)) http://abbeynism.com.ng/paypal-withdrawal-code/
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Areosapien(f): 5:57pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend:

At least we have one, and he ruled for more than 10years...

How many have you guys got?

Cultureless gorillas!

Abeg abeg abeg, you'd do better to know who you engage in your laughable, childish, dumb tirades, because I'll spit you out battered and mercilessly mangled like your superiors (Ejine, JMaine, One Naira, Jakumo and the many others in this forum) have done you.

See this dumb butt faggott coming here to shine his destroyed anus, spitting meaningless junk like we don't already know how powerless you are.

By the way, retaard, let me ask you a question... How far have you gone with crashing Nairaland like you initially threatened to? grin

castrated wimp. grin
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Nchara: 5:59pm On May 22, 2012
Beaf:

Yes, I agree there was voter apathy in the SW, I guess I'm not comfortable with lumping that on all Yoruba's (including those who voted for various candidates).

The bolded is funny, naturally I wouldn't. It takes someone bred in the gutter as well as a seismic degree of stup!dity to insult both the President of their own country and the overwhelming majority that voted for him.

The bolded is what is important. Unfortunately, as with most things having to do with numbers, the Yoruba super minority who voted for GEJ bears the brunt for the acts of the majority who did not and keep insulting him. Hope my point is clear now.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bittyend(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2012
vanstanzy: [b]
Ofenmanu, i really didn't want to answer ur mess.ed up trash, but what the HELL? i feel compelled to. Firstly, ur peops, yes the Yorubas, COWARDS IN CAPITAL cant stand up for themselves. Tell me where was ur CRAZY @SS tribe when we decided to fight this injustice back in 1967. Let me refresh ur memory, ur peops where hiding, siding ur Northern bosses, licking their @sses and secretly praying that BIAFRA would succeed. Hell, a certain commander from ur Region whom Ojukwu placed incharge of the Mid-west was even planning to break away if Biafra succeeded. So see u people were actually banking on us to succeed. NOW TELL ME, WHY ON EARTH CANT THE YORUBA MAN EVER STAND AND FIGHT? EVERYBODY KNOWS THE YORUBAS COWARDICE TO BE LEGENDARY. I COULD LEND UR BROKE @SS THE BOOK TO READ IF U DONT MIND.
Secondly, the Yorubas have professorship in snitching. Men they snitch alot. Ibos' learnt their lesson from the civil war when we decided to bring the Yoruba man close. But alas, the mice Squealed. GET MY DRIFT?

You want to know who a coward is, yeah?

A coward leaves his people, and run in a skirt at night.. I call that OJUKWU-ISM!!

A coward starts a war he can't finish, and ends up begging for mercy.. I call the BIAFRA-ISM

Let me school, if the civil war had been between YORUBA and NIgeria, best believe we will fight till the last man.. When we go in, we go harrrrrdddddd! cool grin

Yoruba don't fight without planning, we're cultured and sophisticated people... Ibos on the other hand are uncultured, that's why you guys are aggressive, uncouth, and you have failed to evolve..
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bashr8: 6:00pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend:

Ojukwu didn't see shyte, he only saw himself lording over Nigeria...

I think you guys need to ask yourselves why you're so greedy.. If you had declared your biaFAIL, and stayed in your God given homeland, you may have been successful (I doubt this because the northerners make the average ibo man tremble with fear) . But nah, you had to take your biaFAIL feet to colonise other parts of Nigeria.

If the biaFAIL situation ever happens again, I'll definitely fight against invaders to rid my region off unwanted people, period...
all this gra gra is just so u can support your northern masters once again to rule nigeria as they have demanded you to , smh anyway we will watch it fail again , i would have had respect for you if your fighting for a yoruba man to be president instead as usual your fighting for your hausa fulanis masters.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bittyend(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2012
vanstanzy: [b]

A coward leaves his people, and run in a skirt at night.. I call that OJUKWU-ISM!!

A coward starts a war he can't finish, and ends up begging for mercy.. I call that BIAFRA-ISM

Let me school, if the civil war had been between YORUBA and NIgeria, best believe we will fight till the last man.. When we go in, we go harrrrrdddddd! cool grin

Yoruba don't fight without planning, we're cultured and sophisticated people... Ibos on the other hand are uncultured, that's why you guys are aggressive, uncouth, and you have failed to evolve..
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bashr8: 6:02pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend:

A coward starts a war he can't finish, and ends up begging for mercy.. I call that BIAFRA-ISM

no you wont fight , yorubaland was overun by the northern soldiers even before civil war started as it always have right before nigeria was formed. stop derailing this political thread.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bittyend(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2012
Areosapien:
Abeg abeg abeg, you'd do better to know who you engage in your laughable, childish, dumb tirades, because I'll spit you out battered and mercilessly mangled like your superiors (Ejine, JMaine, One Naira, Jakumo and the many others in this forum) have done you.

See this dumb butt faggott coming here to shine his destroyed anus, spitting meaningless junk like we don't already know how powerless you are.

By the way, retaard, let me ask you a question... How far have you gone with crashing Nairaland like you initially threatened to? grin
castrated wimp. grin

I'm not aggressive like the typical ibotic clown lol.. I spoke to Jakumo, and we buried the hatchet...

Stick to forest wrestling, that's the only culture ibos have. grin grin grin
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bittyend(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2012
bashr8: all this gra gra is just so u can support your northern masters once again to rule nigeria as they have demanded you to , smh anyway we will watch it fail again , i would have had respect for you if your fighting for a yoruba man to be president instead as usual your fighting for your hausa fulanis masters.

Fulani masters??

We don't need to be the president of the cesspit to achieve our aims and objectives.. All we want is regional integration, and maintaining our hold on the most strategic parts of the Nigerian economy..

But definitely not in support of an ibotic president lol.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bittyend(m): 6:07pm On May 22, 2012
bashr8: no you wont fight , yorubaland was overun by the northern soldiers even before civil war started as it always have right before nigeria was formed. stop derailing this political thread.

How many yoruba were in the Nigerian army in 1966? Less than a thousand!!

You guys had almost the same number as the Northerners, why did your cowardly soldier allow the pogrom, when you could match them number for number??

Ibos are cowards!!
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Beaf: 6:08pm On May 22, 2012
I'm still trying hard to work out who is more of a clown between Gbawe and bittyend. Tough one to call! grin
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bashr8: 6:08pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend:

Fulani masters??

We don't need to be the president of the cesspit to achieve our aims and objectives.. All we want is regional integration, and maintaining our hold on the most strategic parts of the Nigerian economy..

But definitely not in support of an ibotic president lol.
really yet you go about insulting ojukwu.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bashr8: 6:11pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend:

How many yoruba were in the Nigerian army in 1966? Less than a thousand!!

You guys had almost the same number as the Northerners, why did your cowardly soldier allow the pogrom, when you could match them number for number??

Ibos are cowards!
!
and yes we did 16,000 biafran army were accountable for the death of over 500,000 nigerian army go figure.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by LogicMind: 6:12pm On May 22, 2012
Bittyend shows the byass of Yoruba moderation on this forum.
I ask all forumites to bear me witness because I will open Yoruba ynash here but his brothers will hide, delete and ban my posts.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by nduchucks: 6:13pm On May 22, 2012
Every sensible Nigerian should put all efforts towards unseating PDP in 2015. Sentiments should be set aside in furtherance of this goal.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 22, 2012
Logic Mind: Bittyend shows the byass of Yoruba moderation on this forum.
I ask all forumites to bear me witness because I will open Yoruba ynash here but his brothers will hide, delete and ban my posts.

Of course, because I'm going to report your thread just for the fun of it. Makes the banning and deleting process much faster.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Gbawe: 6:19pm On May 22, 2012
ndu_chucks: Every sensible Nigerian should put all efforts towards unseating PDP in 2015. Sentiments should be set aside in furtherance of this goal.

Simple !!!! Instead those who are terrible students of history , or simply too detached from the reality on ground to have a pragmatic grasp of issues, will embrace egotistic pontification, ethnocentric grandstanding and worthtless arrogance. Before we know it, and like the division of 2011 that left the PDP with an open goal, Atiku has replaced GEJ and we all remain in the dark ages for 4-8 more years.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bittyend(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2012
bashr8: and yes we did 16,000 biafran army were accountable for the death of over 500,000 nigerian army go figure.

Sure you did loooooooooooool!! And you had to surrender, and dump your biaFAIL pounds, and flag for the Nigerian naira, and flag...

Whatever happened to biaFAIL passport loooooooool..

I'm still trying to acquire a biaFAIL passport, that's why I'm trying to wife up an ibo chic looooooooooooooool..

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/238373_800px-Biafran_one_pound_note_back_side_jpg527d69b39cdb3483ead11e38dde0cd90[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bashr8: 6:25pm On May 22, 2012
ndu_chucks: Every sensible Nigerian should put all efforts towards unseating PDP in 2015. Sentiments should be set aside in furtherance of this goal.

of course everybody hates pdp but what can we do when the only available option is buhari , i said it till opposition field a candidate that is fair to all concerned and credible wnigeria will never leave PDP , if cpc or acn wants to win let them field and igbo(soludo , rochas or ngige) candidate with north or middle belt vp and watch miracle happen in 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves / Babangida Aliyu Asked To Refund N3bn He Allegedly Looted From Niger / No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.