Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! (17791 Views)

Breaking: Court Urged To Stop Jonathan From Running / Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment / 2015: North Bids For Power Shift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bashr8: 6:27pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend:

Sure you did loooooooooooool!! And you had to surrender, and dump your biaFAIL pounds, and flag for the Nigerian naira, and flag...

Whatever happened to biaFAIL passport loooooooool..

I'm still trying to acquire a biaFAIL passport, that's why I'm trying to wife up an ibo chic looooooooooooooool..

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/238373_800px-Biafran_one_pound_note_back_side_jpg527d69b39cdb3483ead11e38dde0cd90[/img]surrendering does not mean you have given up , no matter how long it takes nigeria will eventually split, though its funy a yoruba man mocking biafra the same time caling for regional government or odua nation , it must be in the soup.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bashr8: 6:27pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend:

Sure you did loooooooooooool!! And you had to surrender, and dump your biaFAIL pounds, and flag for the Nigerian naira, and flag...

I'm still trying to acquire a biaFAIL passport, that's why I'm trying to wife up an ibo chic looooooooooooooool..

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/238373_800px-Biafran_one_pound_note_back_side_jpg527d69b39cdb3483ead11e38dde0cd90[/img]

surrendering does not mean you have given up , no matter how long it takes nigeria will eventually split, though its funy a yoruba man mocking biafra the same time caling for regional government or odua nation , it must be in the soup.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by LogicMind: 6:29pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/238373_800px-Biafran_one_pound_note_back_side_jpg527d69b39cdb3483ead11e38dde0cd90[/img]

O.K. We get it. We lost a war against Arab League, Britain, Egypt, Cameroun etc.
But we achieved a lot within those three years. More than any African nation then.
What have your slave people achieved?
You have slaved to Hausa/Fulani that you have started adopting their almajiri ways.
Here is how you are described outside your enclave.
suicidal,
cowardly,
backstabbing,
lazy,
murderous,
dirty,
loud,
useless,
slavish,
aboki follow follow,
ugly,
oily,
snakey,
beggars
parasitic
etc.

So what has Yoruba heroes achieved?
Let us see.

Hausa/Fulani drove awolowo to suicide
Hausa/Fulani sent adekunle to exile
Hausa/Fulani sent Abiola to early grave
Hausa/Fulani sent abiola's wife to go join her husband
Hausa/Fulani slapped shonekan out of office
Hausa/Fulani spared obasanjo for giving them sharia
Hausa/Fulani messed up oladipo diya he started crying "mama moooo mummy m where are you?"
Hausa/Fulani trapped, jailed, condemned and later decided to let go disgracefully Yoruba General Tajudeen Olanrewaju
Hausa/Fulani cow herders kill and ra.pe yoruba (in yorubaland) whenever they feel like it
Idiagbon wanted to do gragra, Hausa/Fulani told him to sit down. Guess what he did? Yes. Right. Sat his silly Bottom down like a good boy.
Hausa/Fulani sent fawehimi to jail countless times.
Hausa/Fulani sent fela and family to jail countless times. killed her mama and drove him mad.
Hausa/Fulani letter bombed dele giwa in his own office.
Hausa/Fulani is making Soyinka talk nonsense and deny his people. He is now licking igbo's a.s.s as insurance against Hausa/Fulanis 'cos he knows he can't count on his brothers.

And today, Hausa?Fulani is telling the Yorubas to vote them in 2015 and they are singing "YES SIR" in chorus.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 22, 2012
Lolzzzzz.....see how bittyend dey whine these Ibos up and down. shocked grin

And who are those mouthing Yoruba's apathy at the poll.?

We voted for GEJ...but we didn't record 200,000 votes when 50,000 voters were registered and eligible to vote like some of you guys did.

We simply refused to be used to rig the election for GEJ which we believed he could have easily won without you guys writing those outrageous votes for him
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Areosapien(f): 6:30pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend:
I'm not aggressive like the typical ibotic clown lol.. I spoke to Jakumo, and we buried the hatchet...
Stick to forest wrestling, that's the only culture ibos have. grin grin grin
Please cut the weak ineffective tribal id!ocy and answer my question, you powerless, castrated, noisemaking dumbass: What have you done about crashing the site you so badly threatened to, thinking you'd gather followers, only to get dissed and humiliated to scorn?
https://www.nairaland.com/904730/seun-really-programmer-wack-web
And what gentlemanly talk did you have with Jakumo? LOOOOOL!! After having your arse roasted in the full view of the public, you were left with no other option than to make peace so as not to worsen your case grin
And here you are, in your regular imbec!lic fashion, chattering and squealing like the uncultured pig you are, thinking we won't do a little digging on your unenviable past.
Please, stick to taking your medication for the rectal prolapse you already suffer from the beatings handed to you by Ejine, JMaine, Jakumo and crew, and stop making an imbec!le of yourself. Because from the look of things, your desperate attempts to make sense will forever remain futile grin grin cool
faggott grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 22, 2012
Areosapien:
Please cut the weak ineffective tribal id!ocy and answer my question, you powerless, castrated, noisemaking dumbass: What have you done about crashing the site you so badly threatened to, thinking you'd gather followers, only to get dissed and humiliated to scorn?
And what gentlemanly talk did you have with Jakumo? LOOOOOL!! After having your arse roasted in the full view of the public, you were left with no other option than to make peace so as not to worsen your case grin
And here you are, in your regular imbec!lic fashion, chattering and squealing like the uncultured pig you are, thinking we won't do a little digging on your unenviable past.
Please, stick to taking your medication for the rectal prolapse you already suffer from the beatings handed to you by Ejine, JMaine, Jakumo and crew, and stop making an imbec!le of yourself. Because from the look of things, your desperate attempts to make sense will forever remain futile grin grin cool
faggott grin

So much noise, yet so little sense.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by mjconcept(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2012
ndu_chucks: Every sensible Nigerian should put all efforts towards unseating PDP in 2015. Sentiments should be set aside in furtherance of this goal.

Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Beaf: 6:39pm On May 22, 2012
ilugunboy: Lolzzzzz.....see how bittyend dey whine these Ibos up and down. shocked grin

And who are those mouthing Yoruba's apathy at the poll.?

We voted for GEJ...but we didn't record 200,000 votes when 50,000 voters were registered and eligible to vote like some of you guys did.

We simply refused to be used to rig the election for GEJ which we believed he could have easily won without you guys writing those outrageous votes for him

Dude, believe me; rigging or lack of is not down to region.
Just hail GEJ for a free and fair election and stop claiming things that are well beyond your power.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Areosapien(f): 6:40pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

So much noise, yet so little sense.

Coming from a dejected retaard like you, I find this a compliment.

Which reminds me... Weren't you the same FL Gators girl who got exposed on the forum for sending nak'ed pictures of herself to guys on Nairaland? grin

Talk about sadness and desperation grin
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Beaf: 6:43pm On May 22, 2012
Areosapien:

Which reminds me... Weren't you the same FL Gators girl who got exposed on the forum for sending nak'ed pictures of herself to guys on Nairaland? grin

Okon!! shocked shocked shocked
Funny stuff inna NL! We cramp and paralise babylon! grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 22, 2012
Areosapien:

Yes, I was also the one sucking on female ti/ts.

I was also the one who is a homo/sexu/ality.

Dimwits.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 22, 2012
Beaf:

Okon!! shocked shocked shocked
Funny stuff inna NL! We cramp and paralise babylon! grin grin grin grin

I'm sure that GEJ's azz has been left unattended for a while. aren't you going to clean it up?
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 22, 2012
Logic Mind:

O.K. We get it. We lost a war against Arab League, Britain, Egypt, Cameroun etc.
But we achieved a lot within those three years. More than any African nation then.
What have your slave people achieved?
You have slaved to Hausa/Fulani that you have started adopting their almajiri ways.
Here is how you are described outside your enclave.
suicidal,
cowardly,
backstabbing,
lazy,
murderous,
dirty,
loud,
useless,
slavish,
aboki follow follow,
ugly,
oily,
snakey,
beggars
parasitic
etc.

So what has Yoruba heroes achieved?
Let us see.

[size=18pt]Hausa/Fulani drove awolowo to suicide ==> Drove Ojuwu to his ill health, thanks to depression from failing his people
Hausa/Fulani sent adekunle to exile ==> sent Ojukwu to exile, ran to IVC
Hausa/Fulani sent Abiola to early grave ==> sent many Biafrans to their early grave, esp child soldiers
Hausa/Fulani sent abiola's wife to go join her husband ==> sent many NYSC corps (esp igbos) to meet their Biafran fathers
Hausa/Fulani slapped shonekan out of office ==> Slapped MOSSABs/Onaheze in the face by deeming their requests UNIMPORTANT
Hausa/Fulani spared obasanjo for giving them sharia ==> Spared Ibos for behaving after the war
Hausa/Fulani messed up oladipo diya he started crying "mama moooo mummy m where are you?"
Hausa/Fulani trapped, jailed, condemned and later decided to let go disgracefully Yoruba General Tajudeen Olanrewaju
Hausa/Fulani cow herders kill and ra.pe yoruba (in yorubaland) whenever they feel like it ==> This event has occurred in Enugu, I believe. Yet no justice. [/size]
Idiagbon wanted to do gragra, Hausa/Fulani told him to sit down. Guess what he did? Yes. Right. Sat his silly Bottom down like a good boy.
Hausa/Fulani sent fela and family to jail countless times. killed her mama and drove him mad.
Hausa/Fulani is making Soyinka talk nonsense and deny his people. He is now licking igbo's a.s.s as insurance against Hausa/Fulanis 'cos he knows he can't count on his brothers.

And today, Hausa?Fulani is telling the Yorubas to vote them in 2015 and they are singing "YES SIR" in chorus.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Beaf: 6:48pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

[size=23pt]Yes, I was also the one sucking on female ti/ts.

I was also the one who is a homo/sexu/ality.

Dimwits.[/size]

Okon come e! shocked shocked shocked shocked
I be small pikin o!
We come against principalities and powers! Holy Ghost Fire! Holy Ghost Fire!! Holy Ghost Fire!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 22, 2012
Beaf:

Okon come e! shocked shocked shocked shocked
We come against principalities and powers! Holy Ghost Fire! Holy Ghost Fire!! Holy Ghost Fire!!!
grin grin grin grin

Even holy ghost fire no fit help your case grin
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 22, 2012

This doesn't even make sense. Igbo sense.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bashr8: 6:51pm On May 22, 2012
Areosapien:

lol ineresting , i always knew she is seeking for notice , pls find the pic show us, even though i have seen her pic before
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bittyend(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2012
Areosapien:
faggott grin

You can't even spell your SN correctly, how do you expect me to do a back and forth with a down syndrome having retard like you??

[size=14pt]It's AEROSAPIEN, simpleton[/size]
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 22, 2012
bashr8: lol ineresting , i always knew she is seeking for notice , pls find the pic show us, even though i have seen her pic before

Don't worry, when your igbo sister who is still in court for embezzling money, she will show you the nak ed pictures she saw of me. I also want to see how fly i look.

Good times cheesy cheesy
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Beaf: 6:58pm On May 22, 2012
bashr8: lol ineresting , i always knew she is seeking for notice , pls find the pic show us, even though i have seen her pic before

Dat kain tin is from serious desperation. A babe desperately sending nekid pics to guys! Chei! shocked
Jesusu! Jesusuuu!! Jesusuuuu!!!
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 22, 2012
Beaf:

Dat kain tin is from serious desperation. A babe desperately sending nekid pics to guys! Chei! shocked
Jesusu! Jesusuuu!! Jesusuuuu!!!

Yes of course, why didn't you get it. aint you a guy?
GEJ arse licker
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by vanstanzy(m): 7:02pm On May 22, 2012
[b]
bittyend:

You're not even my size, faggit - you're so beneath me, that you will never reach even if you attach your ibotic body to a rocket...

I don't even know how a people with no culture, can boast of having a delicacy.. Everything Igbo is pirated from other people..

Your language = given to you by a yoruba man with some benin words.
Your traditional clothes = european wooly hats, and benin wrapper.
Your kingship = given to you by benin people..
Your food = a mixture of yoruba, edo, Ijaw, and calabar food..

I see why you guys thrive on pirated shyte lol...

Comparing Ibo to Yoruba is like comparing Somalia to paradise lol...

And all your wealth is through blood money, no wonder most of you guys die young... Phuck off!

@bittyend

Gosh, i almost called u britney spears. Men u're sweating furiously as u try to hurt me, why na? I can just picture u sitting on ur LAZT @SS BUTT and punching ur keyboard with so much fury. Men i was messing with ur DUMB BRAIN and having a good hearty laugh. Pls dont have HBP on my account o! I know u dont know HBP means High Blood Pressure. I pity those keypads of urs though.
Comparing Ibo to Yoruba is like comparing Somalia to paradise lol... O, come on surely u dont mean this. But now u said it, I'LD RATHER FIGHT LIKE A MAN THAN REMAIN STAGNANT like, u know who? Y----as' complete the word, u went to nursery and primary school right?[/b]
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Areosapien(f): 7:07pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend:

You can't even spell your SN correctly, how do you expect me to do a back and forth with a down syndrome having retard like you??

[size=14pt]It's AEROSAPIEN, simpleton[/size]

Haaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa!!! The fool has been bested in his shyyttalking game, and now he's switched to grammar and spelling in his true imbec!llic fashion grin grin grin
watching Ejine murder you has been such an inspiration to me.

But let me correct you on your goof, KNUCKLEHEAD

My name is AREOSAPIEN cool

AREO is a prefix for anything related to the planet MARS, as it is a derivative of "ARES", the Greek god of war and equivalent of the aforementioned planet. So, to translate it for you, "AREOSAPIEN" simply means "MARTIAN" cool yeah, I'm nerdy like that.

So, the next time you're going to make a fool of yourself by trying to correct something that isn't wrong (which is just an indicator on your own ignorance), be sure to do a little fact-checking first, Dumbfuckk.

You just got served grin
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 22, 2012
Don't mind his little mind.

He's still busy looking for Ileke-idi's na/ked pictures.

PS: Is anyone watching ID (Investigation Dis)? Look how they're exposing 419 and Nigerian politicians. Where's GEJ's buttlicker to defend?
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bittyend(m): 7:09pm On May 22, 2012
vanstanzy:
@bittyend

Gosh, i almost called u britney spears. Men u're sweating furiously as u try to hurt me, why na? I can just picture u sitting on ur LAZT @SS BUTT and punching ur keyboard with so much fury. Men i was messing with ur DUMB BRAIN and having a good hearty laugh. Pls dont have HBP on my account o! I know u dont know HBP means High Blood Pressure. I pity those keypads of urs though.
Comparing Ibo to Yoruba is like comparing Somalia to paradise lol... O, come on surely u dont mean this. But now u said it, I'LD RATHER FIGHT LIKE A MAN THAN REMAIN STAGNANT like, u know who? Y----as' complete the word, u went to nursery and primary school right?

Another castrated ibotic faggit.. Why are most of you guys retarded?? Do you guys also your brain cells for blood money??

You don't have to put everything you write in bold, it makes it more difficult to read.. Oh well, I forgot you're retarded, and was slobbing all over your keyboard whilst typing your post...

Don't forget your RITALIN dosage tonight, ibotic monkey. cool
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 22, 2012
Areosapien:

Haaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa!!! The fool has been bested in his shyyttalking game, and now he's switched to grammar and spelling in his true imbec!llic fashion grin grin grin

AREO is a prefix for anything related to the planet MARS, as it is a derivative or "ARES", the Greek god of war and equivalent of the aforementioned planet. So, to translate it for you, "AREOSAPIEN" simply means "MARTIAN" cool yeah, I'm nerdy like that.

So, the next time you're going to make a fool of yourself by trying to correct something that isn't wrong (which is just an indicator on your own ignorance), be sure to do a little fact-checking first, Dumbfuckk.

You just got served grin

So much noise yet so little sense.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by bittyend(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2012
Areosapien:

AREO is a prefix for anything related to the planet MARS, as it is a derivative of "ARES", the Greek god of war and equivalent of the aforementioned planet. So, to translate it for you, "AREOSAPIEN" simply means "MARTIAN" cool yeah, I'm nerdy like that.

You just got served grin

Another lame comeback!!! undecided

Your comebacks are lame and boring....

You suck at everything in life; can't even post a good comeback to save your life smh. sad
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 22, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, believe me; rigging or lack of is not down to region.
Just hail GEJ for a free and fair election and stop claiming things that are well beyond your power.

Most reasonable people on this forum have learnt to ignore and wave your rantings aside.

You are just one unreliable folk to engage with in any reasonable conversation without resulting to your usual insults.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 22, 2012
We Yorubas we do what is best in our interest. We've tried GEJ and found him as an unreliable person.
If he is banking on the North Central zone ( read Plateau and Benue) votes to swing the election his way..he must be the most politically naive president Nigeria ever produced.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Areosapien(f): 7:25pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend:

Another lame comeback!!! undecided

Your comebacks are lame and boring....

You suck at everything in life; can't even post a good comeback to save your life smh. sad

Errr sorry to burst your bubble, but that is you, the spineless, emaciated loser who has switched to laughable grammar nazi tactics after he's been beaten black and blue in a verbal battle. grin
Same way you immediately switched to talking about "Comprehension 101" after Ejine gave you a merciless beat-down to the horror of the entire forum.

You're a weak-arse faggott who epitomizes cowardice in every form, and a loser shall you remain all through your sad, miserable lifespan on Nairaland.

Jmaine was absolutely right when he called you a millipede - cuz even with so many legs, you're still slow; and even with so many IDs, you're still retaarded.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by LogicMind: 7:27pm On May 22, 2012
ilugunboy: We Yorubas we do what is best in our interest. We've tried GEJ and found him as an unreliable person.
If he is banking on the North Central zone ( read Plateau and Benue) votes to swing the election his way..he must be the most politically naive president Nigeria ever produced.

You Yorubas are just cowards.
Re: 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! by Beaf: 7:27pm On May 22, 2012
ilugunboy:

Most reasonable people on this forum have learnt to ignore and wave your rantings aside.

You are just one unreliable folk to engage with in any reasonable conversation without resulting to your usual insults.

The truth is too hard for some of you who live ive in lala land. Rigging is not down to the man on the street, region or ethnicity.
Just give the credit for a free and fair election to GEJ, thats simple honesty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent / Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill / Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.