Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,539 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. (30346 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Purpose: Sent To Bear Grief And Sorrows / Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by degubi(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2007
As much as i do not subscribe to the harshness of the sudan government i must also point out that the teacher in question should have considered that the place she was residing is predominantly muslim,even if u do not consider the beliefs of the people habouring u sacred, courtesy demands that u respect their beliefs,naming a teddy bear muhammed runs contary to the muslim beliefs. That simply is their belief therefore it should be respected.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
kbankz2000:

For Heavens Sake let the women go. She is only but a teacher.
I don't understand, don't the islamic religion teaches about forgiveness?

Please my Islamic brothers, forgive and forget and let peace reign ok
forgive, what as she done that she needs forgivenesses
She as not erred atall. cheesy
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by realcele: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2007
So amazing how humans are so defensive of their reliogeous believe. Prophet Muhammed is not complaining but followers are. I have to watch want i say in this matter.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by FBS: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2007
, and she has now been officially charged with some outrageous crimes, Why are Islamists so wicked?

Gillian Gibbons, 54, is being held by police in the capital Khartoum after she asked her class of seven-year-olds to come up with a name for the toy as part of a school project, Robert Boulos, the head of Unity High School told CNN.

A British Foreign Office spokeswoman said Gibbons had been charged under Article 125 of Sudan's constitution, the law relating to insulting religion and inciting hatred.

Under country's law, the offense is punishable with 40 lashes, a jail term of up to a year or a fine, "

How is this possible, to think that this is all because of a teddy bear? kai, moh'd and im followers go burn oh!
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2007
degubi:

As much as i do not subscribe to the harshness of the sudan government i must also point out that the teacher in question should have considered that the place she was residing is predominantly muslim,even if u do not consider the beliefs of the people habouring u sacred, courtesy demands that u respect their beliefs,naming a teddy bear muhammed runs contary to the muslim beliefs. That simply is their belief therefore it should be respected.    

are you out of your noodles?
The woman did not name the bear
Some elementary school kids did!!
are you folks incapable of reading with understanding.
go back to the link and read it over.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Carlosein(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2007
@mdsocks, didn't know you were a muslim grin

all the same, we still need to practice the virtue of temperance whether as christians or muslims.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2007
Carlosein:

@mdsocks, didn't know you were a muslim grin

That says it all,
To all who believe muslims are terrorist,this is a clear evidence that this is a opposite.

Carlosein, I have known you to be a christain and never on any of my post in any board ever showed hate or anything. I even regard carlosein as my brother and would regard all as equal.[size=2pt](check my posts for reference).[/size]

This should clear the air about all muslims being terrorists. wink

Carlosein:

all the same, we still need to practice the virtue of temperance whether as christians or muslims.

You are very correct.And that's why i don't support what the Sudanese govt did.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by ifyalways(f): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by PurestBoy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
Religious thread!!!! I hate to participate but Muslims are rather too temperamental.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2007
ifyalways:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
why are you shocked ify ?
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Carlosein(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2007
i think she is shocked cos it's a shocking thread.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by combatant: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2007
i think she is shocked because it's a shocking thread.

grin grin
grin grin

Where is my friend Idinrete to contribute?
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2007
combatant how r you
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by combatant: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2007
combatant how r you

Salam

I dey o brother and you too?
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by olabowale(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2007
@Alexis; If as a Muslim named my dog Paul, and while walking it in Manhattan,
dare to call its name, and people realised its the Biblical Paul is who i name it after,
I meant, I better be
                                ready to sprint like Carl Lewis, at his prime! With all the
repressed anti-Islam out, who can be sure of what some wackos will do?
I know what I go through sometimes when I go
for Jumu'ah Prayer. Oh sure
                                             they may not wear their dislike on their forehead,
but you feel it! Which part of the
                                                     world are you again? Welcome to America!

@cgift; The folks in your office must have a thick skin. Maybe thicker than the elephant's.
Am just kidding with you. You are alright, holding down a job. If only you can hold
down a religion that will benefit the same way.

@FBS; Mdsocks' disagreement with me, should tell you that we in Islam are not the drone
that you making us to be. We are individuals. With different temperaments. Unlike the others,
who could be best described by Fela's old time record titled, 'follow follow.' Had enough?

@The Poster; You are probably a rebel rouser! Why go for everything anti Islam, when your
Uncle is even a Muslim? Rest him, please. lol.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2007
olabowale:

@Alexis; If as a Muslim named my dog Paul, and while walking it in Manhattan,
dare to call its name, and people realised its the Biblical Paul is who i name it after,
I meant, I better be
ready to sprint like Carl Lewis, at his prime! With all the
repressed anti-Islam out, who can be sure of what some wackos will do?
I know what I go through sometimes when I go
for Jumu'ah Prayer. Oh sure
they may not wear their dislike on their forehead,
but you feel it! Which part of the
world are you again? Welcome to America!

@cgift; The folks in your office must have a thick skin. Maybe thicker than the elephant's.
Am just kidding with you. You are alright, holding down a job. If only you can hold
down a religion that will benefit the same way.

@FBS; Mdsocks' disagreement with me, should tell you that we in Islam are not the drone
that you making us to be. We are individuals. With different temperaments. Unlike the others,
who could be best described by Fela's old time record titled, 'follow follow.' Had enough?

@The Poster; You are probably a rebel rouser! Why go for everything anti Islam, when your
Uncle is even a Muslim? Rest him, please. lol.

Individual muslims I love.
You know I love you (In a Christian way) smiley
And I mean it with all my heart,I have no hatred for any humans including you.
I just feel so angered by all this arrests,threats of beheadings and actual killings of Christians and others for "disrespecting Islam"

I[b] doubt if the little kids that named a teddy bear Mohammed were in any shape or form disrespecting your prophet.
Children have a heart of innocence and in their child-like innocence, amongst the 7 names suggested by them,22 out of the 23 kids voted to name a toy that they loved by the name of a prophet they loved.[/b]

That should not be difficult for any grown adults to understand.

Should they have called the bear shaitan?
That would have worried everyone including me why small kids would name a beloved teddy bear satan.
I had dolls as a kid and their names were from characters I had read in story books,characters that I liked.
That is what children do.
You are a smart man,you should be condemning this racist country of Sudan that have systematically killed,enslaved,raped,ravaged and dehumanised it's black citizens (Christians,Muslims and animists) for decades rather than question the teacher who did absolutely no wrong.

A muslim teacher in the school whose child participated in the naming denounced the arrest and so should you without passing blames.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by klarry79: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2007
cgift
You guys have nearly killed me with laughter! I just had to be covering my mouth so that it wont spill while in the office! Let me give this people another one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wPglHZQf-0&feature=related. I wish Abraham never committed this grave error!
My God that was a great video article. grin

I really don't know what to say but may God help the muslims.
they make trouble on every hue and cry.
the problem with them is their teaching; they are taught to hate and kill.
they really do not have any message apart from that.

I have a most near my house, for the 6yrs that I have been living there all they do at every one of their
"so-called prayer meetings'' is to castigate critisize christians and abuse or insult (and blaspheme) Christ.
they don't teach their members principles of good living, investments, health tips,personal development and character building topics
etc. all they do is preach hate.

their religion is somewhat retrogressive and they know it.
and rather than try to improve all we hear is all sorts of barbaric responses

they cannot change
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by babs787(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2007
@klarry79

My God that was a great video article.

Go through the threads and see who has been crying.

I pity christians that posts without checking their bible first. If you have been reading your bible, you would have read atrocities committed therein.

I have a most near my house, for the 6yrs that I have been living there all they do at every one of their
"so-called prayer meetings'' is to castigate critisize christians and abuse or insult (and blaspheme) Christ.

Can you please tell me what they have been saying that shows that they have been criticizing you people? Once again , hope you do know that I was like you and your pastors are not left behind when it comes to issue of giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

they don't teach their members principles of good living, investments, health tips,personal development and character building topics

May God forgive you for saying what you do not know. Are you referring to the way Ashimolowo, Oyakhilome, Bonnke etc have been doing. Na wa o, Ignorance is really a disease.

Go through the posts and be honest to yourself. Go through that of david, Babyosis now Nwando (she changed her Id cos her falsehood was exposed) etc and tell if they have not been barbaric.

they cannot change

You meant your people that have been proving stubborn after having realised the truth?
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2007
babs787:

@klarry79

Go through the threads and see who has been crying.

I pity christians that posts without checking their bible first. If you have been reading your bible, you would have read atrocities committed therein.

Can you please tell me what they have been saying that shows that they have been criticizing you people? Once again , hope you do know that I was like you and your pastors are not left behind when it comes to issue of giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

May God forgive you for saying what you do not know. Are you referring to the way Ashimolowo, Oyakhilome, Bonnke etc have been doing. Na wa o, Ignorance is really a disease.

Go through the posts and be honest to yourself. Go through that of david, Babyosis now Nwando (she changed her Id because her falsehood was exposed) etc and tell if they have not been barbaric.

You meant your people that have been proving stubborn after having realised the truth?

Babs,you are a fool.
A big fool and you deserve that title.
It's good you've showed up your stupidity on a front page thread.
Indeed no one can help you.

You keep parroting about atrocities in the Bible and yet we hear no news of Christian beheadings and hand amputations or even punishment of rape victims by a "Christian law"
You ought to hide under a rock and drink fura de nunu morning noon and night.
Islamic law stinks to high heavens and the world sees it
the mere fact that some muslims like Ms Sultan and the other bahraini activist and a host of other reasonable Muslims in the safe arms of the West have the guts to speak of the barbaric nature speaks volumes.
They sure would have been peppersoup if people like you got a hold of them
Keep putting your head in the sand like an ostrich.
You may think we don't see you but your stinky behind is being viewed by all and sundry.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2007
klarry79:

My God that was a great video article. grin

they cannot change

Great video indeed,I had posted it last year and many had the same reactions.
We are dealing with a large group of people that don't deserve to share the name humans with the rest of soceity.
People who have left their brains in some toilet somewhere.

Thankfully despite our differences,some Muslims denounce the evil called sharia law and it's violent ways
some are indifferent while some like this character above would rather want to see a woman tied to a stake in Aswani market and stoned to death while he jumps up and down shouting allahu akhbar.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Chongaiman: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2007
Adolf Hitler largely dictated the current state of world affairs - the aftermath of WW II such as the Cold War, the mass relocation of Jews to the Middle East and the consequent Middle East problems etc etc. The pacifists during his time let him get away with many misdeeds in order to avoid war. Nevertheless, their efforts were in vain. Now again, followers of Allah want to have their way in all matters. It's as if they view everything in terms of Allah and his prophet. I don't think there has been any prophet who has received as much insults as Jesus (while on earth and after). What with "the Da Vinci Code" and the likes yet, dust is not raised nor are bodies maimed. Not even by the muslims who say he is one of their prophets. If we don't all stand against the antics of these vocal minority, the spirit of Hitler may once more roam over the earth. What I want is a frank no-holds-barred discussion between christians and muslims. Are we really serving the same God? Is the Allah the same person as Yahweh? Establishing of such facts and many others will at least let us know where we stand vis-a-vis each other. I have this nagging thought: Many of Islam's prophets were Jews - Joseph, Moses, Elijah, Jesus etc etc. If they were around to-day, what would be the attitude of muslims towards them seeing the present bad blood between Arabs and Jews.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
Chongaiman:

Adolf Hitler largely dictated the current state of world affairs - the aftermath of WW II such as the Cold War, the mass relocation of Jews to the Middle East and the consequent Middle East problems etc etc. The pacifists during his time let him get away with many misdeeds in order to avoid war. Nevertheless, their efforts were in vain. Now again, followers of Allah want to have their way in all matters. It's as if they view everything in terms of Allah and his prophet. I don't think there has been any prophet who has received as much insults as Jesus (while on earth and after). What with "the Da Vinci Code" and the likes yet, dust is not raised nor are bodies maimed. Not even by the muslims who say he is one of their prophets. If we don't all stand against the antics of these vocal minority, the spirit of Hitler may once more roam over the earth. What I want is a frank no-holds-barred discussion between christians and muslims. Are we really serving the same God? Is the Allah the same person as Yahweh? Establishing of such facts and many others will at least let us know where we stand vis-a-vis each other. I have this nagging thought: Many of Islam's prophets were Jews - Joseph, Moses, Elijah, Jesus etc etc. If they were around to-day, what would be the attitude of muslims towards them seeing the present bad blood between Arabs and Jews.

One correction sir - ALL of islam's "prophets" were jews.
I love your question sir, it is the very same thought that has been nagging me all week . . . i await the response of allah's slaves to this very important issue.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by tayo4me(f): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2007
People like generalizing and talk as if all muslims are like dat. I am a muslim, and I don't support her arrest. It was just a class exercise and I do not see the big deal in it. Other names like Abdullah, Hassan were also suggested, so it's not like the woman chose the name on purpose. She accepted Muhammad because it received the most votes. In doing this she was also trying to encourage the pupils to believe in democracy.

Islam is a religion of peace, but some people are trying to potray it in another light. I wonder why people believe all muslims like to fight/resort to violence when things don't go our way. People (fakes, who call themselves muslims) who behave like that are only trying to seek undue publicity.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2007
tayo4me:

People like generalizing and talk as if all muslims are like that. I am a muslim, and I don't support her arrest. It was just a class exercise and I do not see the big deal in it. Other names like Abdullah, Hassan were also suggested, so it's not like the woman chose the name on purpose. She accepted Muhammad because it received the most votes. In doing this she was also trying to encourage the pupils to believe in democracy.

Islam is a religion of peace, but some people are trying to potray it in another light. I wonder why people believe all muslims like to fight/resort to violence when things don't go our way. People (fakes, who call themselves muslims) who behave like that are only trying to seek undue publicity.

I can answer some of your questions there @Tayo. The Problem and reason we generalize is cause we are humans and we tend to want to protect ourselves FIRST and ask questions later. All over the world, it seems there has been a surge in violence from the muslim society. I mean if you keep hearing news from different places that Nigerians are involved in fraud, what would you think would be your first thought when you meet a Nigerian outside?? I bet you would think "Many Nigerians are involved in Fraud, it seems, I hope this one is not one of them but just in case, I might as well run now" LMAO!!!!

I am sorry, do not blame people for reacting but instead if you really feel this is not islam, go after those who keep doing these ills. I mean this is the same Darfur where their is religious war going on with the genocide in Darfur and a boy deciding to name a teddy bear after himself sends another woman to jail. Heck, the boy has just learnt that he does not have a right to do what he wants with his own name.  And those of us watching have now learnt that there are islamics out there who are willing to kill you for the sort of name you pick for your teddy bear.

If you really care for your belief and what people think of it and really want people to see islam in the way you want them to instead. Then maybe you should focus more on fixing the problem we see. I mean I sit listening to the news daily and I hear news from all over the world. I mean it is not like all ills come from the religion or that the religion is the only one that gets the most focus. The problem is our concerns are not unfounded. They are REAL. Look around you today, there is violence everywhere and among islamics. We are not making these things up or something. I live in a place where some time ago, there were lots of crimes in the west side of town, the mayor had to increase police presence, not in the east or north but in the west side of town, where the actual problem is and that is all many are doing in this case too.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by olabowale(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2007
@Davidylan: Please omo boy, don't blow any fuse while at it. You still have
plenty to do for Nigeria.

Allah saved the best for last. He brought Muhammad from ISMAIL, instead of
ISIAQ descendants. Apply the same wisdom to why he chose a tongue twister
and a fugitive, in the personality of Moses and then he brought a fatherless child
through a young girl into prominence, gentle and a confirmed bachelor in the
personality of Jesus son of Mary. Such is the Power of God. He does what He wills.

TRULY, HE IS KABIYESI.

@the poster, back at you, too.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by sweetonyx(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2007
The woman shud be let go by the sudanese police with immediate effect. Also Our islamic brothers should be made to understand the truth that they can not figth for God,except offcourse God is different fom Allah.The God that we the christians serve is a God of Peace and not of War so posters as much as u want to do justice to this thread pls avoid joining issues here.GOD save the poor Teacher.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by klarry79: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2007

mr babs787

Some of the comments I have had toput up with for the last 6 yrs include:
they say their God has a son, where is the mother
they say they have 3 Gods, there is only one God
Islam is the best religion and the only religion
they go on and on,

Islam is about the most radical and violent religion that we know of today and yet it screams peace.
Where is compassion, where is tolerance, where is peace, where is GRACE.
How many buddhists/hindus have you seen blowing up mosques,
How many Jews have blown up Germans, How many Christians have strapped bombs to themselves
and blown up bus loads of people, how about the chinese and japanese religions (we don't even hear them)
you guys know these things but cannot help it because you are all trapped in it.

as  human we will always be in conflict but how we manage our differences also show our humanity (tolerance is one way)
but for you guys that word is abhorred.

God help you.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Lady2(f): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2007
ahn ahn na, the woman no name the teddy bear, na de pikin dem name am.

as for u olabowale, anyway sha other people have spoken what's on my mind.
u should be hiding ur face right now
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2007
To be honest I have laughed all through reading the reactions generated from the Sudan stuff. I think there is a problem somewhere. Why would some people defend God and his prophets  and some other people say no we are not in support of this defenses and both groups are of the same religion?

There over 2.5 billion people in today's world who are neither muslims nor christians (2006 report). I for one had watched from a distance and can honestly say the muslims are rather too violent.  Or at least most violence witnessed in the world so far have been carried out by people who claim to be muslims. Da vinci  code had proven that christians are a patient set of humans. It's all about disproving everthing about Jesus yet no wars, at best I have heard church leaders trying to disprove it in the most sane way. I imagine if it's all about Mohammed. Hmmmh the world most likely would have turned upside down.
I equally study history and found out that islam gained ground through wars. It's all about conquering a place for Allah. Well if that's what the religion's beliefs then calling it a religion of peace may be ironical.
I tried to also undersatnd what christianity is all about and found out that alot of things said in the bible points to Judaism and not christianity. Infact all through the early days of the apostles Judaism was more a common religion than christianity. Somebody should therefore allow the arrested woman go free. Those who condemn this woman may be suffering from maniac depression or other forms of depressions. If you think the Sudanese have a unique religion, why do they allow the western woman teach their children?

It is simply a disgrace to the black nation that people are loosing thier rational minds. or should we agree with the caption in the newspapers in Britain a few weeks ago " Africans are less inteligent than the whites" and everbody who saw the paper condemned it. At least they reacted so.
Please anyone who wants to contribute to issues should be objective. If Muslims say this woman is wrong then they themselves are wrong at least in this matter.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by olabowale(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2007
@Klarry79: As much as I agree with you in some, I also
disagree with you in so many many other ways:

Islam is about the most radical and violent religion that we know of today and yet it screams peace.

Where is compassion, where is tolerance, where is peace, where is GRACE. (By the grace of God, you are still alive, Allah is tolerating you even though you say is 1 of 3. And He is the most compassionate and by so doing choose a religion that has a root word from SALAAM.)

How many buddhists/hindus have you seen blowing up mosques, (Evidently you did not know about the Kujurrat slaughter of Muslims, in the resent years)

How many Jews have blown up Germans, How many Christians have strapped bombs to themselves (That is the most surprising thing about the Jews! They did not see fit to take over Germany and Austria after 2nd WW. They came to bother the people who did not help in killing them!)

and blown up bus loads of people, how about the chinese and japanese religions (we don't even hear them); (Of course, the Chinese and the Japanese were helped out of their decayed condition. Why? Probably because they easily could be secularised. They do not care about God. But Unlike the Muslims especially, when they say that there is no God but Allah and Jesus is not God, but only a mere messenger)

you guys know these things but cannot help it because you are all trapped in it. (Trapped in what dear brother? Islam encourages individual thinking. There is no allowance for blind acceptance of the improbable)

Some will quickly dismissed the 2 world wars, where scores of African lost their lives for no direct benefit to the african nations. Further will forget the extreme cruelty of slavery, still going on in the psyche of the africans, in africa and even those who are in the diaspora, eg Black Americans, etc. I will not even talk about the CRUSADES and the Spanish inquistions, where Muslims and Jews were killed off or the choice was to convert to Christianity. Want more?
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2007
olabowale:

(By the grace of God, you are still alive, Allah is tolerating you even though you say is 1 of 3. And He is the most compassionate and by so doing choose a religion that has a root word from SALAAM.)

I will not stop calling you a dishonest man alhaji. You have no credibility at all.
Klassy is not alive because of the tolerance of allah, rather he is alive because he lives far away from the knives of allah's slaves like you. Shld this website had been in a nation like Saudi Arabia, it would long since have been shut down and Seun standing trial for insulting islam!

Allah chose a religion that has a root word from salaam? and so automatically means islam is peace? So everyone who is named peace is truly peaceful? this slaves truly cannot reason straight. Show us the salaam in gaza and darfur . . . perhaps only u can see it.

olabowale:

How many Jews have blown up Germans, How many Christians have strapped bombs to themselves (That is the most surprising thing about the Jews! They did not see fit to take over Germany and Austria after 2nd WW. They came to bother the people who did not help in killing them!)

Obviously you forgot the active role the grand mufti of jerusalem played in Nazi Germany . . . obviously you forgot that there was a muslim wing of the Nazi army . . . obviously you forgot the yrs of jewish massacre prior to 1948, obviously you need us to remind you about the several attempts of the arab world to destroy Isreal in 1948, 1967 and the present threats to do so today . . .
You sir are a walking contradiction.

olabowale:

you guys know these things but cannot help it because you are all trapped in it. (Trapped in what dear brother? Islam encourages individual thinking. There is no allowance for blind acceptance of the improbable)

The kind of "thinking" that starts and ends with "allah knows best"?

olabowale:

Some will quickly dismissed the 2 world wars, where scores of African lost their lives for no direct benefit to the african nations. Further will forget the extreme cruelty of slavery, still going on in the psyche of the africans, in africa and even those who are in the diaspora, eg Black Americans, etc. I will not even talk about the CRUSADES and the Spanish inquistions, where Muslims and Jews were killed off or the choice was to convert to Christianity. Want more?

Next time be more truthful! The crusades and Spanish inquisition did not occur until 400yrs after the hordes of islam invaded and forcefully conquered christian Europe! The crusades were an attempt to reclaim Europe and Jerusalem.

I know islam is all about lying but for once stop disgracing ur history teacher.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by olabowale(m): 12:01am On Nov 29, 2007
@Davidylan: You are the student, still. I was honest. The Crusade did not happen in Europe.
It took off from Europe to kill muslims in Palestine. It is you who should stop disgracing your
history teacher. Even though I hated history in school.

Please show me the proof of the involvement of the Grand Mufti of 'Jerusalem' direct involvement
in the NAZI effort against the Jews of Europe. And while you are at it, do not forget to provide
the evidence of NAZI's muslim wing. Both must proof that they were there because they were
fighting for Islam. Anything less is no good, you 'evil generation.' you.

David you make me laugh. But no too much, please. Excessive laughter reduces Iman in the HEART.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.