Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. (29831 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Purpose: Sent To Bear Grief And Sorrows / Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by kokorunna(m): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2007
Its a ridiculous decision to lock someone up in jail for calling the teddy bear Muhammad. She did not name the teddy bear Muhammad but the children did.

Lets not turn religion into something else, the Sudan Government should have used a little bit of common sense to solve this issue and if the woman is punished then all the aids going to that country should be ban.

angry
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Glorya(f): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2007
infact am tired of muslims behaving as if theirs is the only religion in the world, who has heard of so much violence in any other religion. This is the 21st century for Heaven's sake and i expect all this primitive attitudes to be kept in the dark ages. Flog the woman, for what offense? That she came to bring knowledge to a war-torn country, did she name the teddy bear or what is her offense? abeg, e do me jare. its not fair that other religions should be in constant fear of another so they might not be flogged or beheaded. Let us leave the case of Sudan that is a bit far away and talk of home. Just on Tuesday 27 Nov, if not for the intervention of soldiers and mobile police only God knows what would have happened. The Jos North LGA was being moved to another site and the muslims were not happy with it so they took to their normal way of 'dialogue'. the town was almost a ghost town and people are still leaving in fear esp. as today is Friday. Infact its annoying that i cannot go about my day-to-day business. Infact this religion of 'peace' is getting on my nerves.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Oluchia(f): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2007
@Glorya
Infact, 'getting on my nerves' is an understatement compared to my own feelings about the whole issue. I just can't believe this especially after reading the comments from olabowale here on Nairaland. It makes me begin to fear for my own life o. If someone as educated as he is, can think like this, then what do we expect the illiterate muslims scattered all over Nigeria to do? I just don't understand the rational behind their actions. May God help all of us.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by idupaul: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2007
Why do people continue to taunt Islam when they know that these folk do not like it. For godsake there are a thousand names out there to name a dolly bear( what happened to names like CHUCKY,TEDDY,PILOT INSPECKTOR). Although i preach tolerance, i still say people should desist frm frm toying wth Islamic themes n all because @ the end of the day it brings about trouble, and innocent people in cities like Kano mite just get hurt, pls if any one has any thing to name ,u can use my name , i wont be mad.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Raimond(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2007
@idupaul
I don`t  think u are getting the point, it has been said that it was the children that named the teddy and not the teacher.
Also you need to know that this is Sudan we are talking about not America, so the children will only reel out names that  are synonymous with their environment, and names they are used to.Dont forget this incident took place in a rural community that the poor lady volunteered to go and help out.So What the heck would the name chukky and the rest u mentioned be doing in  rural Sudan,is it America or UK?!!!!!!!!!! sad

Although i preach tolerance, i still say people should desist frm frm toying wth Islamic themes n all because @ the end of the day it brings about trouble, and innocent people in cities like Kano mite just get hurt, please if any one has any thing to name ,u can use my name , i wont be mad.

Why on earth should you ask the world to desist from being themselves because some knife-wielding, throat -slashing punks and bullies are on prowl, ready to act at the slightest provocation.Is the world under siege? Why should they want to hold everybody to Ransom.

Note violence is not the prerogative of one race or religion.Anybody can decide to take up the cloak of violence at any time.

When Peter tried it in the Bible, during Jesus` arrest, He was summarily called to order and the situation quickly brought under control.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by pmdaboh(f): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2007
That is RIDICULOUS!  There are many boys in the United States named  Muhammed, and it is just that, a CHOICE OF A PARTICULAR NAME.   If they were sensitive to that sort of thing though, she should have went with another name.  But, that is ignorance to the fullest extent on the part of those who arrested her!
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Raimond(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2007
@idupaul
I don`t  think u are getting the point, it has been said that it was the children that named the teddy and not the teacher.
Also you need to know that this is Sudan we are talking about not America, so the children will only reel out names that  are synonymous with their environment, and names they are used to.Dont forget this incident took place in a rural community that the poor lady volunteered to go and help out.So What the heck would the name chukky and the rest u mentioned be doing in  rural Sudan,is it America or UK?!!!!!!!!!!

Although i preach tolerance, i still say people should desist frm frm toying wth Islamic themes n all because @ the end of the day it brings about trouble, and  innocent people in cities like Kano mite just get hurt, please if any one has any thing to name ,u can use my name , i wont be mad.-idupaul

Why on earth should you ask the world to desist from being themselves because some knife-wielding, throat -slashing punks and  bullies are on prowl, ready to act at the slightest provocation.Is the world under siege? Why should they want to hold everybody to Ransom.

Note violence is not the prerogative of one race or religion.Anybody can decide to take up the cloak of violence at any time.

When Peter tried it in the Bible, during Jesus` arrest, He was summarily   called to order and the situation quickly brought under control.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by olabowale(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Raimond: Big deal about Bible's episode of would be anger of Peter!

Is Muhammad, the Prophet of Allah in Sudan right now to calm the situation?
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Raimond(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2007
@olabowale

I now see why Davidylan was almost tearing you into shreds.
The implication of that statement was just my way of letting ignoremuses as typifeid by you, know the true nature of christ and his non-violent posture.
Not like muhhamed that asked his followers to take up arms against `infidels`, on his death bed.

Is Muhammad, the Prophet of Allah in Sudan right now to calm the situation?-olabowale

Of course muhamMED or MAD as u spelt it is not in Sudan to calm things now,because his bones have probably decomposed 100% grin
But the one i worship is STILL ALIVE AND OMNIPRESENT.HE IS EVERYWHERE AT EVERYTIME. smiley

Stop twisting peoples opinions and making it suit your point of arguement.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by realdemi(f): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2007
Raimond:

@olabowale

The implication of that statement was just my way of letting ignoremuses as typifeid by you, know the true nature of christ and his non-violent posture.
Not like muhhamed that asked his followers to take up arms against `infidels`, on his death bed.

True talk, brother! The guy's ming is set like CONCRETE and aint nuffing u can do about it. he needs the touch of JEHOVA!
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Raimond(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2007
Not like muhhamed that asked his followers to take up arms against `infidels`, on his death bed. angry

But the one i worship is STILL ALIVE AND OMNIPRESENT.HE IS EVERYWHERE AT EVERYTIME.  smiley

Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by realdemi(f): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Olabowale
Bro, u need to call a spade a spade, and not an agricultural equipment!!! Agree that your brothers can be soooooooooooo wrong a lot of times and so touchy over unnecessary issues such,,,,,, as a teddy bear's name.
Had 2 roommates in the University who named their Teddy bears after their boyfriends. For goodness sake, whatz the BIG DEAL??

They truly need to learn to exhibit peace and not proffess it. Peace is the not the absence of conflict but the presence of calm in the midst of conflict, confrontation or provocation. cool cool
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Raimond(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Olabowale
Bro, u need to call a spade a spade, and not an agricultural equipment!!! Agree that your brothers can be soooooooooooo wrong a lot of times and so touchy over unnecessary issues such,,,,,, as a teddy bear's name.
Had 2 roommates in the University who named their Teddy bears after their boyfriends. For goodness sake, whatz the BIG DEAL??

They truly need to learn to exhibit peace and not proffess it. Peace is the not the absence of conflict but the presence of calm in the midst of conflict, confrontation or provocation.

Preach on `Dems i`m really feeling you cheesy
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by babs787(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2007
@

The implication of that statement was just my way of letting ignoremuses as typifeid by you, know the true nature of christ and his non-violent posture.[/[/b]quote]

Did you really mean what you typed?

Please have a look:

1 Samuel 6:19
[b]And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

Ezekiel 9:4-6:
And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

I still have more but just work on those two and tell if God of the OT  is different from NT.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by babs787(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Raimond

Did you really mean what you typed?

Please have a look:

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

Ezekiel 9:4-6:
And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

I still have more but just work on those two and tell if God of the OT is different from NT.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Raimond
same old story
diverting from topics  cheesy

guys una no want me make i post since,

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by olabowale(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Raimond: Almost you said. Thats the difference. Innitially, I toyed with him.
He is younger and I have no reason to be caustic like him. He and my children are in
the same age group. Even now thatI throw caution in the wind, concerning him, am
still mindful of the gap between he and me. I will never go to the point of behaving
like him, in the tone of his speech. Hardly can he touch me. Maybe from your point
of view, yes. And in the future say exactly what you intent. Don't allow anyone to
come up with what they think you may mean, because you were no direct in the beginning.

However, as you wait for the rapture machines to pick you up, you should never
forget there have been scores of generation that did the same in vain.

True talk, brother! The guy's ming is set like CONCRETE and aint nuffing u can do about it. he needs the touch of JEHOVA!

@real_demi, your statement above is partially true. But your fallacy comes when you inserted Jehovah. My heart is set against
lies and liars. That is the issue here. I have no problem with my belief and the fact that your belief is different. But do not sell
me a bill of goods. I do not need a man-God or God-man. Take your pick. It is the same.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by babs787(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2007
@mdsocks

Salam and how body? cheesy
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Raimond(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2007
@babs787

Stop quoting the bible out of context, of all the scriptures you quoted where was it mentioned that it was Jesus that carried out the acts.

Jesus came as an advocate,a mediator between God and man.To be sacrificed in man`s stead so that the wrath of the Father as outlined in the scriptures you quoted, will be turned away from man.He came as the Prince of Peace, and lived by the name.

Mind you, your quotations are from the old testament long b4 the birth of Jesus. smiley
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by idupaul: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2007
@raimond
[color=#990000]Of course muhamMED or MAD as u spelt it is not in Sudan to calm things now,because his bones have probably decomposed 100%
But the one i worship is STILL ALIVE AND OMNIPRESENT.HE IS EVERYWHERE AT EVERYTIME.
[/color]

with this you are unknowingly jeopardisin the lives of innocent xtians buddist toaist n many more people some inthe world . Who knows who has been stabbed as a result of what u posted minutes ago, Pls leave these islamic folks ,thier prophet , their name and all their stuff alone, If u must talk about prophet i can recommend many with meek followers dat never get annoyed and hurt peolple, say PROPHET ELIJAH, NOSTRADAMUS(was he?).
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Raimond(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2007
@babs787
I don`t really want to get into an arguement with you because we have sth in common, I`M A GUNNER!!!!

``with this you are unknowingly jeopardisin the lives of innocent xtians buddist toaist n many more people some inthe world . Who knows who has been stabbed as a result of what u posted minutes ago, Please leave these islamic folks ,their prophet , their name and all their stuff alone, If u must talk about prophet i can recommend many with meek followers that never get annoyed and hurt peolple, say PROPHET ELIJAH, NOSTRADAMUS(was he?)``.

@idupaul

I appreciate the above opinion and will adjust the post but these freaks really just bring out the red eye in me by their overzealous acts.It was just a moment of anger.Thanks Bro
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by idupaul: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2007
@raimond
[color=#990000]Of course muhamMED or MAD as u spelt it is not in Sudan to calm things now,because his bones have probably decomposed 100%
But the one i worship is STILL ALIVE AND OMNIPRESENT.HE IS EVERYWHERE AT EVERYTIME.
[/color]

with this you are unknowingly jeopardisin the lives of innocent xtians, buddist ,toaist n many more people somewhere in the world . Who knows who has been stabbed as a result of what u posted minutes ago, Pls leave these islamic folks ,their prophet , their name and all their stuff alone, If u must talk about prophet i can recommend many with meek followers dat never get annoyed and hurt peolple, say PROPHET ELIJAH, NOSTRADAMUS(was he?).
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by realdemi(f): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2007
babs787:

@

@babs
Fret not thyself. U need not do much study but u can if u choose to but I will simply break it down. The God of the Old Testament is the same as that of the New. The difference is a change in eras. At the coming of Christ, the order of things changed. We came under GRACE and no more the Mosaic Law which existed as a result of the hardness of the people's heart.
In Christ, Mercy came and Grace too. That's why I simply love JESUS!

@Olabowale
I take my pick of Man-God cos JESUS was 100% man and also 100% God. Now, u can't understand that now, can u?? cool Not to worry spiritual things are hard to fathom, so I quite understand, wink The sad thing about eternity is that those that didnt believe can't believe anymore then, it'll be way too late to cry over spilt milk then. Whether u believe or not, IT WILL SURELY happen,

@idupaul
U are truly a peace-loving person so i understand what u mean by us leaving 'em alone.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Shinatu: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2007
@muslims in the house,
When the nazis first started the massacre of the jews, a number of Germans said they did not support it. But they did nothing, In the end millions of jews were slaughtered. Its not enough to come on the forum and bleat about how Islam is a religion of peace. Get off your backsides and do something about it.

Sweetchick--I give you the trophy for 'best post!'

idupaul:

Why do people continue to taunt Islam when they know that these folk do not like it. For godsake there are a thousand names out there to name a dolly bear( what happened to names like CHUCKY,TEDDY,PILOT INSPECKTOR). Although i preach tolerance, i still say people should desist frm frm toying wth Islamic themes n all because @ the end of the day it brings about trouble, and innocent people in cities like Kano mite just get hurt, please if any one has any thing to name ,u can use my name , i wont be mad.

idupaul---I give you the 'second best post'. This thing happens all the time, by now people should have learnt to let this people be, the teacher should have been seriously drilled on islamic believes and not allow her 'western sense of democracy'(asking the children to vote) to land her in prison.

@Davidylan,

I am afraid to say anything concerning your posts, make I no come disgrace myself for here!
I need to go do a PHD first.
Thank you so much for the info, if I did not have the priviledge of your well structured argument, I would have had to  settle for half truths out of ignorance.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Raimond(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2007
@idupaul

with this  you are unknowingly jeopardisin the lives of innocent xtians, buddist ,toaist n many more people somewhere in the world . Who knows who has been stabbed as a result of what u posted minutes ago, Please leave these islamic folks ,their prophet , their name and all their stuff alone,  If u must talk about prophet i can recommend many with meek followers that never get annoyed and hurt peolple,  say PROPHET ELIJAH, NOSTRADAMUS(was he?).

POST ADJUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Nostradamus among the prophets grin
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Raimond(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2007
@real_demi

Bless your Heart Dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by olabowale(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Raimond: Yet you are in Lagos, a city which has a larger Muslim natives than
Christian's. Infact, her present knig is a muslim, regardless of my opinion. On one
hand, you brought your Bible and on the other hand, your matchete. I must take
your Bible, or name where I want the matchete cut. It does not work that way.

If I went to the Palace of Alake and deride Sodeke, the Oba will not ven know that
I came there, because the Palace guard would have dealt with me, the way they see
in order to preserve their outward presentation of their man Sodeke, who had long
been gone.

You are not saying anything new about the fact that Muhammad is dead! Every human being
is aware of it. Your information is old news and many centuries old. However, you lied when
you said his bones are already rottened. Read the Qur'an and study the Hadith about the
condition of the body of the prophets who are dead: The soil is commanded never to decay
their body.

A proof of it was the body of Prophet Joseph, which had to be exhumed and carried out of
Egypt when the Children of Israel left. His body as if he was just dead! So even are the bodies of
companions of Muhammad (as).

Can you imagine what condition is the body of the CHAIRMAN of those who belief in One God? Muhammad
body is as he just died now. Yes Jesus was raised up. But no, you lied agai, like Davidylan, your hero,
Jesus is no God. He was a messenger of God. See, you can have your cake, and at the same time finish
eating it. It is either you have the cake or you eat it!

Note: This is not personal. Just a clear response to your statement above.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Raimond(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2007
@olabowale

I won`t be dragged into any further arguement on this issue, because there are certain spiritual principles you will not understand even if i talk from now till kingdom come.YOU ARE ALREADY SET IN YOUR WAYS, nothing personal, just arguing on principles.

Also for the sakeof innocent people who are living in volatile muslim dominated enclaves like idupaul said, i wouldn`t want  to stir up the hornets nest by my post, because i could really be fanatical about my faith, but not to the level of violence:far from it.

Let the folks in Sudan free that poor lady, so as not to incur the wrath of God.

I rest my case, maybe. grin

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER, God Bless Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2007
olabowale:

A proof of it was the body of Prophet Joseph, which had to be exhumed and carried out of
Egypt when the Children of Israel left. His body as if he was just dead! So even are the bodies of
companions of Muhammad (as).

This man is as dishonest as mohamadu the village thug. (you can come arrest me sir olabowale!)

1. WHY the predilection with the jews and the bible to "proof" the useless words of allah?

2. "prophet" Joseph? A jew as a muslim "prophet"? Where were the grandchildren of Ishmael?

3. You tend to forget that Joseph's body was preserved in Egypt BECAUSE the Egyptians were masters of mummification! Even the bodies of pharaoh's that lived around the time of Joseph . . . more than 3000 yrs ago are still being recovered almost complete TODAY.

4. Was Mohammad's body and the body of other biblical men of God mummified? Can you show us mohamadu's grave so we can go check if allah has preserved his bones?

5. you sir are a dishonest tool!
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by realdemi(f): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2007
Raimond:

Let the folks in Sudan free that poor lady, so as not to incur the wrath of God.

I rest my case, maybe. grin

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER, God Bless Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley

AMEN!! FOREVER, BRO!
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by babs787(m): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Raimond

Stop quoting the bible out of context, of all the scriptures you quoted where was it mentioned that it was Jesus that carried out the acts.

Brother, where do I quote out of context. Are the verses wrong?

Jesus came as an advocate,a mediator between God and man.To be sacrificed in man`s stead so that the wrath of the Father as outlined in the scriptures you quoted, will be turned away from man.He came as the Prince of Peace, and lived by the name.

Brother, stop confusing yourself o. Are you saying that God of the OT is the same as NT? If Jesus happens to be the mediator between God and man, he can never be God then, abi I lie?

Mind you, your quotations are from the old testament long before the birth of Jesus.

Meaning?

I don`t really want to get into an arguement with you because we have sth in common, I`M A GUNNER!!!!

Gunners for life brother

@real_demi

Fret not thyself.

Far from that cheesy

You need not do much study but u can if u choose to but I will simply break it down.

Good, appreciated.

The God of the Old Testament is the same as that of the New.

shocked shocked shocked

The difference is a change in eras.

Ok.

At the coming of Christ, the order of things changed.

No, are you saying at the coming of God Jesus from Heaven?

We came under GRACE and no more the Mosaic Law which existed as a result of the hardness of the people's heart.
In Christ, Mercy came and Grace too. That's why I simply love JESUS!

Sister, thou shall not twist the issue. You claimed that he was a prince a peace and I gave you verses from the OT where there were killing spree. Is it not the same God who ordered Mosaic law that ordered so called 'mercy' and 'grace' too? If God of the OT  is the same as that of NT, then he can never be prince of peace as you do say. His personality in OT  is quite different from that of NT?

I dont want to go further.

@Olabowale
I take my pick of Man-God because JESUS was 100% man and also 100% God.

Can you defend that?

Now, u can't understand that now, can u??

It is because you yourself do not understand the concept of trinity.

Not to worry spiritual things are hard to fathom, so I quite understand,  

I dont think so

The sad thing about eternity is that those that didnt believe can't believe anymore then, it'll be way too late to cry over spilt milk then. Whether u believe or not, IT WILL SURELY happen,

You are perfectly right sister but unfortunately it wil be too late to repent then. Now is the time for repentance, to believe in the last prophet and the Quran.

Salam
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2007
blabs, you shld cover your head in shame ye sons of your father the devil!

You quote a verse 4000yrs old to justify the barbaric actions of the Sudanese police? Just goes to prove that islam indeed is a mummified cult of the dark ages!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients / The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). / Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.