Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? (45778 Views)

Poll: Which is better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men : 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which Group of Men are better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2012
Even the most educated white man will call his wife, or gf a slut for the dumbest reason...

I don't even know when rappers became the standard to judge black men.. Talk about self-hating negroes..

If you're going to use rappers to judge black men - then, use rock stars to judge white men to balance the equation..

I'd rather be a rapper than be a crackhead, piercing everywhere having, and crazy rock artist.

4 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
Freiburger:
Who told you that?

Go listen to rock music..
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
Am a blackman and I luv it. As for boifrnd mata i av gat a lot of gehs dieing in luv for maself, dunno y bt maybe cause am black. But everly am de baddest boi
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Olaone1: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
White men? And, you are a Naija girl? Are you ready to pay for your own drinks when eating out?

Because they don't dole out like black brothers.

Attend even their birthday parties and you will be asked to pay for everything you consume undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2012
Self-Hating black people need to start putting stickers on their foreheads...

I hate being in the same place with spooky people who are like that..

I'd rather be with KKK members than spooks.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by dayokanu(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
Ola one: White men? And, you are a Naija girl? Are you ready to pay for your own drinks when eating out?

Because they don't dole out like black brothers.

Attend even their birthday parties and you will asked to pay for everything you consume undecided undecided

Exactly Most of these girls think white guys dole out money anyhow?

Generally white ppl pay for their own stuff and everything is shared.

That was why i laughed when one grl was saying white guys offering her cars and houses to marry her.

A white parent most of the time kick their children out by age 18 or start collecting rent from them and when the parents hit 70, the children too ship them to Old peoples homes

2 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Skmoda360(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Okay....

Who is better? undecided undecided
waste of time and cant think of better thing to do instead bringing up use...less and irrelevant topic 2 nairaland...aint u married.

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Freiburger(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
abeg make ona leave Mrs Chima alone.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2012
shymmex: Even the most educated white man will call his wife, or gf a slut for the dumbest reason...

I don't even know when rappers became the standard to judge black men.. Talk about self-hating negroes..

If you're going to use rappers to judge black men - then, use rock stars to judge white men to balance the equation..

I'd rather be a rapper than be a crackhead, piercing everywhere having, and crazy rock artist.

You always hit a home run with your comments. Keep it up brother.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2012
Danka7777:

You always hit a home run with your comments. Keep it up brother.

Educate these ignorant people, brother. grin

Some of them have never left Nigeria, yet they know white men are more caring... Bwahahahahahaha
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Freiburger(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
^^ that 's too raw.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by MrsChima(f): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2012
Dee mic: I can see what joblessness causes to a person, wht exactly do u intend to achieve wit dis aimless post, mtchewww

Why dont you share your experience jobless one?

You are so busy from your joblessness to post....how pathetic.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by sleekdot(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
shymmex: Even the most educated white man will call his wife, or gf a slut for the dumbest reason...

Rockstars? try trailer trash. and see how great he treats his women.

If you see any terrible black person, there is a white somewhere who is worse.

I told my friend in Nigeria that some white people lived in trailers and he said I was lying that how can Oyinbos not have decent accomodation

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Olaone1: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2012
dayokanu:

Exactly Most of these girls think white guys dole out money anyhow?

Generally white ppl pay for their own stuff and everything is shared.

That was why i laughed when one grl was saying white guys offering her cars and houses to marry her.

A white parent most of the time kick their children out by age 18 or start collecting rent from them and when the parents hit 70, the children too ship them to Old peoples homes

Don't mind these girls.
Imagine, our girls only flash their boyfriends. To them, it is not their duty to spend money on calls. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by MrsChima(f): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2012
Skmoda-360:

waste of time and cant think of better thing to do instead bringing up use...less and irrelevant topic 2 nairaland...aint u married.

Read my signature well...it applies to you.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by davida222(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I have been hearing women comparing White men with Black men saying that they are much better boyfriend material than Black men.

I don't see men any different from themselves except some of them have good and bad personalities.

What do you think?
dis crap, am a white guy but i thnk black girls ar yuk.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by MrsChima(f): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
Orikinla: Black men are better and safer than white men in loving black women. Many white men are not even proud to walk with their black girfriends on the street and often call them monkeys when they are annoyed. One white man murdered his black girlfriend, cut her body into several pieces and put the flesh in his fridge until detectives caught him. Majority of black women will never marry a white man if they have not been dumped by a black man.

But a black man is proud to walk around with his white woman and he is not a monkey in her eyesight?
Gtfoh.

2 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
Ola one:

Don't mind these girls.
Imagine, our girls only flash their boyfriends. To them, it is not their duty to spend money on calls. undecided

And the same girls think a white guy would spend his money on her.

Ask an average naija girl how much has she spent on her bf, She would tell you isnt the man the one to spend money. One girl even said she can't spend money on any man, yet she thinks a white guy is the solution to her problem

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
sleekdot:
Rockstars? try trailer trash. and see how great he treats his women.

If you see any terrible black person, there is a white somewhere who is worse.

I told my friend in Nigeria that some white people lived in trailers and he said I was lying that how can Oyinbos not have decent accomodation

Thank you, brother...

There are terrible people in both races - but black people are always quick to talk down on their own race, then talk good of other races of people in the same breath..

Can you imagine someone saying white men don't cheat. grin

White men cheat so bad, they don't even care about their partners' feelings... A white guy with a partner would go to a club, get white boy wasted, and kiss (or probably shag) every girl possible before going back home...
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by MrsChima(f): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
davida222: dis crap, am a white guy but i thnk black girls ar yuk.

If you are white then boko haram is a white Jew!!!
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by minute(f): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2012
To deny black men have a problem with women . . would be in MY CASE . . .very unrealistic.

Every black man I've dated except one has failed . . . this means 5 adult men . .not the

entire race.

For the most part,they have either cheated, approached the issue of sex too quickly, did

not take the relationship seriously, or were not as accomplished as I would hope.

Even when I'm hit on by black men . . .I'm disappointed at how disrespectful they can be.

In a professional setting, it's more than likely i'll be hit on by a white man than a black

man. It's really quite sad. They go straight for the white women . . . NO LIE.

The first flower i recieved . . .white man. The first man to take me to the orchestra. . .white man.

Cook me dinner . . . white man.

4 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Freiburger(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2012
davida222: dis crap, am a white guy but i thnk black girls ar yuk.
and this?
Business/Money / Re: Do You Remember These Naira Notes And Coins? by davida222(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06
Befor a bottle of coke in Nigeria used
to sell for just 10 naira what has
happened to nigeria naira. Is nigeria
moving foward or backward. I
remenber wen i first came to the U.S
for studys i came with just 2500naira and 20kobo in 1989 and it lasted for a
full 9 months, i remenber paying for a
house offcampus 4 just 200 naira to
u.s dollers then. So my Question is
what has gone wrong with The giant
of Africa?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by MrsChima(f): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2012
shymmex:

Thank you, brother...

There are terrible people in both races - but black people are always quick to talk down on their own race, then talk good of other races of people in the same breath..

White men cheat so bad, they don't even care about their partners' feelings... A white guy with a partner would go to a club, get white boy wasted, and kiss (or probably shag) every girl possible before going back home...

And black men dont cheat? Buhababahbaha!
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by MrsChima(f): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2012
Freiburger:
and this?
Business/Money / Re: Do You Remember These Naira Notes And Coins? by davida222(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06
Befor a bottle of coke in Nigeria used
to sell for just 10 naira what has
happened to nigeria naira. Is nigeria
moving foward or backward. I
remenber wen i first came to the U.S
for studys i came with just 2500naira and 20kobo in 1989 and it lasted for a
full 9 months, i remenber paying for a
house offcampus 4 just 200 naira to
u.s dollers then. So my Question is

Get his lying arse!

what has gone wrong with The giant
of Africa?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2012
Orikinla: Black men are better and safer than white men in loving black women. Many white men are not even proud to walk with their black girfriends on the street and often call them monkeys when they are annoyed. One white man murdered his black girlfriend, cut her body into several pieces and put the flesh in his fridge until detectives caught him. Majority of black women will never marry a white man if they have not been dumped by a black man.

Brother or Sister preach, preach! Great point. A lot of these black women dating white men think that these white guys love them. Ladies listen to me as carefully as you can: HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU.

I don't think any of these women have lived in U.S for a while. If there is any country in the world that has less percentage of interracial dating between white men and black women is the United States. Europe might be amenable to it but not American white men.

2 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by sleekdot(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2012
shymmex:

Thank you, brother...

White people and sex? Omo no even think am. Go to any club once a little tipsy anything goes. I have seen mom and daughter showing their titties in clubs.

When I first got here I was shy, My white friends would be pointing like 3 girls whom he knows are trying to hit on me or get my attention.

It was after like 5 outings before I understood the code. Go to an all white club on weekends and most likely you would get takeaway.

White guys cheat like there's no tomorrow same with the women. Where does the folktale of bored housewives sleeping with mail men come from.

Sexually, white ppl have little restrain. They want it, they go for it whether married or single

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Blyss: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2012
Toaskarity: The truth is that, most Africans girls that have
White as a boyfriend feel so special about it!
same thing with men, I always choose light skin
(to be frank) than my blacks tho I'm dark,
Anytime I see group of girls, the lighter skins always
draw my attention (whether mexicans or non Americans)
before darker ones, I think same things with our girls not
that any is better!
l
Wow, this is a disgraceful display of Coonery, right here. Unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Olaone1: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2012
minute: To deny black men have a problem with women . . would be in MY CASE . . .very unrealistic.

Every black man I've dated except one has failed . . . this means 5 adult men . .not the

entire race.

For the most part,they have either cheated, approached the issue of sex too quickly, did

not take the relationship seriously, or were not as accomplished as I would hope.

Even when I'm hit on by black men . . .I'm disappointed at how disrespectful they can be.

In a professional setting, it's more than likely i'll be hit on by a white man than a black

man. It's really quite sad. They go straight for the white women . . . NO LIE.

The first flower i recieved . . .white man. The first man to take me to the orchestra. . .white man.

Cook me dinner . . . white man.

Care to tell us what gifts you also gave him?

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by davida222(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

If you are white then boko haram is a white Jew!!!

sory wat u mean by booko haaram?? Black girls are crap, dat i knw here in d u.s
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by solomon111(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
Interesting thread!
Flagrant display of ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Olaone1: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
dayokanu:

Ask an average naija girl how much has she spent on her bf, She would tell you isnt the man the one to spend money. One girl even said she can't spend money on any man, yet she thinks a white guy is the solution to her problem

They are not close to white guys . . so they don't know much about them.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Olaone1: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2012
dayokanu:

They are not close to white guys . . so they don't know much about them.

Well, these girls are too close-minded to relate freely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) / Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.