Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

9jaDoc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaDoc's Profile / 9jaDoc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 34 pages)

Politics / Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:08am On Dec 08, 2017
aremuforlife:
what the op stated above is the fact. if you are not lazy and you are hard working, Libya is a place to start life.

I am currently in Libya and I can authoritatively say em..
em.. okay I'm not yet in Libya but Ill be there soon grin
Politics / Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:01am On Dec 08, 2017
olawamide042:
I met someone who was bent on going to Libya by all means....Different strokes for different folks..

Someone told me he'd rather die going to Libya than stay in 9ja.
Politics / Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 1:41am On Dec 08, 2017
Desyner:
Mumu, he worked for 600 dinas when kidnapped instead of 4000 dinas agreed and wants to go back.

Well, 600 Dina is still 160,000 naira.
Now we know why 9jas are literally dying to go to Libya
Crime / Re: 'I Only Scam Whites' - Scammer Lets Go Of His Victim Because He's A Nigerian by 9jaDoc(f): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
sokera:
no he is serious and good , that tells you he has a conscience, and he is only doing it to survive, probably before he get a legit job ...

I bet u he sensed the scam won't work, that's why he stopped it. No scammer can say no to sure money
Crime / Re: 'I Only Scam Whites' - Scammer Lets Go Of His Victim Because He's A Nigerian by 9jaDoc(f): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Primusinterpares:
But seriously... this internet fraud is becoming something else o...

most youths these days are getting into it...

I just wonder where hardwork and persistence has gone to in our mind and even the society is celebrating these fraudulent acts...

nobody cares how you make it these days...

God...abeg help my country

Too late. Your country is far too gone. Beyond repair. Where will God start. Police, BH, Fulani, no lights, roads, rampant corruption everywhere, etc
Crime / Re: Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic) by 9jaDoc(f): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
NPF NEEDS SERIOUS OVERSIGHT. AN AGENCY LIKE EFCC NEEDS TO BE SET UP TO OVERSEE THEM
Education / Re: Pelumi Olugbenga Represents Africa At World Bank Youth Summit (Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2017
See im teeth
Politics / Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:28am On Dec 07, 2017
Forum Games / Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by 9jaDoc(f): 12:23am On Dec 07, 2017
Drabeey:
this isn't a suicide... it's a pure murder

look closely to the floor under the chair, you'll see a gun.
it's impossible for him to have shot himself on the head yet the gun dropped to the ground.
if you look closely, the table is too close for the gun to have fallen to the ground. it should have fell on the table if this were to be a suicide.

my take is also that there was a scuffle between the murderer and the victim. see the wall to the right, that was exactly where the murderer killed him by using the bottle on his neck and that was what killed him ( look at his neck) , he was later positioned on that chair and made him look like he committed suicide.

come to think of it, who would commit suicide and yet sit so relaxed.... the way he sat, his body had been dead before he was positioned on the chair.

what I'm yet to unravel is if the killer escaped through that window or is still in the building....

LET SOMEONE EXPLAIN THAT.

Drabeey was HERE

modified:

This a suicide,
1. He committed suicide after he had a bad day with the stock exchange. look at the TV, it shows that he was expecting something big and the forex was kind of fluctuating, thereby making him throw many things at the TV at first ( look closely at the ground close to the TV, many things that are supposed to be on the table are there) it's just like when you are watching a match and your player lost a crucial goal, you throw your pillow at the TV.

The final strike was when the stock finally collapsed, he used his leg to push the chair in front down and threw the bottle of alcohol on the wall, making it shatter on the wall, he opened the window only to allow ventilation for him ( the ac might just be too hot as he has much tension on him) .
He later shot himself and it was the gunshot that the guy outside heard that made him run.

I think I like to conclude that, it was a suicide.

Your head no correct
Forum Games / Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by 9jaDoc(f): 12:20am On Dec 07, 2017
If he is dead it can only be murder. If suicide, he won't be sitting upright like that
Forum Games / Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by 9jaDoc(f): 12:17am On Dec 07, 2017
How do we know he is dead. OP is he dead?
Romance / Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by 9jaDoc(f): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
LIAR
Crime / Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos by 9jaDoc(f): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

Tufiakwa ..

men & toto.

4 idiots..

This is violence not sec or toto. Don't confuse the two. These are not men. Most men are not rapists.
Politics / Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by 9jaDoc(f): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Of should be #EndNPF
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Lovely In Sheer Outfit (Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
michael142:
Olosho. Gemini and Scorpio women are olosho for life. Marry them at your own peril. You can refurbish them if you have ifa sha

That's one in six women u just called ashawo. Do u make any sense?
Family / Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by 9jaDoc(f): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lekewatt:
indeed! it's photoshop......view the pillow and d lady's head.

Photoshop my ass. Even a blind person can see this ain't no Photoshop. You can simply FEEL it. Their moods match exactly unlike in Photoshopped pictures
Family / Re: John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) by 9jaDoc(f): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pennywise:
Emeka Ugwuonye may be a lawyer but in this write up, he plays the role of an amateur fictionist.

I don't know him from Adam...

You don't know from Adam yet u know all these details.
LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR
SHAMELESS LIAR!!
Romance / Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by 9jaDoc(f): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
opribo:

That was olden days women, modern day woman has redefined all that.

If women were running that war, be they modern day women or otherwise, there is no way those babies would have starved. IMPOSSIBLE.
Romance / Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by 9jaDoc(f): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
KreativGenius:

I like this story, my mother was used to convey supplies behind attack lines during the civil war. I'm lucky to be alive today. One day, she was caught and since it was death once caught, the army officer pulled the trigger, but then looked at my mum closely and said, this person no, let down his gun, and that's how she survived oh. Imagine one person from each family sacrificed for such a task. I wouldnt have been alive today if that army officer didnt have a sixth sense and let her leave

How grateful u must be to your ma.
That's women for u. But chauvinists rarely emphasize that side
Romance / Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by 9jaDoc(f): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
majekdom2:
I made the man on man stuff clear. It's most times business or politics go wrong and not a case of a woman getting intimated by another woman's look at a first glimpse. This is basically what the thread is about. Who gossips most? It not a life threatening issue, stop taking it too seriously.

WRONG. The thread is not about gossip. It is about enemity and destruction. And we are saying men are equally enemies of other men and more destructive about it than women.
Romance / Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by 9jaDoc(f): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Oh, too much sense in one post.
That saying is all bullshit! I stand by it.

Wizkid and Davido?
Tuface and Blacface?
Harrysong and Kcee?

Imagine if these people were women. All we would have heard is women hate themselves. Women can never work together...blablabla.

Men will gather and burn a thief to death, humans are wicked. Women beat up a petty thief, oh women hate themselves. Nonsense!

U forgot Babangida and Vatsa, his coursemate. Babangida said Vatsa was JEALOUS of him and that's why Vatsa planned coup. If Babangida were a woman he would not have killed Vatsa.
Romance / Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by 9jaDoc(f): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
opribo:

Its always a woman behind the scene. They kill in secret and come out in the open to shout who did this.

U r unbelievably prejudiced. Totally blinded by prejudice!

Gowon was unmarried and was in love with an Igbo girl who left him for bombing civilians in Aba. Which woman was behind him? Same for Ojukwu.

Far from encouraging or killing anyone, here is what women did during the war.

Afia Attack – The Untold Survival Stories of Women in the Nigeria-Biafra War.
During the Nigeria-Biafra war, the men were on the war front. The women had to find ways to obtain food, medicine and essentials for their children and elderly relatives.
These women often undertook very dangerous journeys, going beyond enemy lines to trade and bring back much needed supplies. This phenomenon was called Afia Attack. Not all the women made it back home.
Romance / Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by 9jaDoc(f): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
dingbang:
pocohantas and benita27 Stop trying so hard.... You know within your hearts its the truth.

U r so ignorant. Pocohantas keep presenting valid intelligent points. All u have is nonsense "know within your heart" . I know within my heart u r talking nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by 9jaDoc(f): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

If it is about the bold, then the post fail woefully because it didn't present a single
objective evidence. "My girlfriend says" is pure nonsense when you are trying to
establish a fact or compare two things.

It doesn't matter who does the filming. I ask you one more time, have you ever been intimidated by a woman?
You may skip this as usual.

I am not a babe, and you are the sentimental type who gets carried away by popular sentiments.

Since women hate each other and don't keep other women as friends according to this posts, then
who are they gossipping with? Men?

People who arm their opponents have no need to keep malice. Even if someone gossips,
how does that prove that women are more of enemies to themselves than men are?

Have you forgotten that Akpabio also complained about Alison, well I don't expect you to remember
that a man also had a feud with a woman because it doesn't fit your beliefs.
Tinubu and OBJ had on many occasions cast aspersions on Jonathan, but I am yet
to see any "observer" accuse men of hating each other, what they would have done if
the actors were women.

Says who?
A man slaps another man, the reaction will be, oh its men stuff.

But when it is done by a woman, then the noise becomes deafening,
we now hear various stories about how women hate each other, how
they are their own worst enemies. But any critical mind can see through
such baseless assertions.

So on point!!
Romance / Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by 9jaDoc(f): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Heloct:
I came late to this thread but that won't stop me from saying this..

Other women are my allies not my competition.

Same here my sis. Very well said. Men are the ones who kill each other all the time, rarely women.
Romance / Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by 9jaDoc(f): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
opribo:
Any man that doesn't fear women is a learner.

They are designed for one thing to destroy. Sometimes I even think since the devil used them to tempt the man, maybe they devil lives inside them.

The worst part is that they also pretend to love God most. Go-to all the churches they ate the ones there pretending.

Ok, let's test your theory. Who had been responsible for most destruction in human histort? Which woman was responsible for loss of 3 million lives and starving of children during the Biafran war?
Romance / Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by 9jaDoc(f): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
ashtun01:
@pocohanter @9jadoc
What point exactly are you driving at? See, whether you like or not, there's sense in what the Op said tho
I'm not saying you don't have a valid point too, especially when you said it's a general human thing. YES we all do it! But, the truth be told, i think it is something that is generally more common amongst the female folks.
Wizkid and Davido dey beef each other, we all know why; it's a fight for supremacy and it makes perfect sense. But women would beef, hate on and get jealous about other women even the ones beneath them.

U expose your limited exposure. IT IS THE CULTURE. In some cultures men go to war or kill each other easily for women.
Romance / Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by 9jaDoc(f): 4:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Apus:

Lols!!

if u still can't see d logic in OP's post I will be very sorry to disappoint U.

I might not want to conclude but it might seem u flow better with d male folks or d right type of friends thus not making u a victim. A girl once told me d reason she hated another was because dt girl was everything she was not.

Well, I am a woman and I'm supporting a fellow gal, Pocohantas. So there goes your stupid theory. She is the only one making sense and she has real insight.
As she rightly said, IT HAS TO DO WITH THE CULTURE NOT GENDER. If u go to places with different cultures u have different scenarios depending on the culture. Also how many women have killed other women for plotting a coup?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by 9jaDoc(f): 4:10am On Nov 28, 2017
iamJ:
women are bad, the ugly ones are the worst

they are frustrated,bad belle, disgusting and shld all be gathered 2geda and thrown into the forest

i hate ugly people angry angry angry angry

i must make sure they regret their looks everyday.

There are no ugly women.
But u r too daft to figure that.
UGLY MUMU

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:31am On Nov 17, 2017
VillageWinch:

No mine am. My Leo is 10 times better than any Scorpio.
Work on transferring to Leo , the king.

Well. here is what experts said about Scorpio.. Read it and weep:

Reputed to be the "most powerful" sign of the zodiac,
Crime / Re: Joseph Omaghomi AKA Jesse Green Wanted By US Authorities. Cash Reward Offered by 9jaDoc(f): 5:20am On Nov 17, 2017
Lalasticlala what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Our Governor Has Gone Mad Again !!! by 9jaDoc(f): 12:45am On Nov 17, 2017
Mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 34 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.