Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,136 members, 7,838,883 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

9jarocks's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jarocks's Profile / 9jarocks's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Phone/Internet Market / Re: Bb Bold 2 (at&t Branded) by 9jarocks(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2011
Is it 9ja used?
Business / Re: , by 9jarocks(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
Everybody here na the same person shocked
Business / Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 9jarocks(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2011
dangiwa09:

I have US$ in the US, and I need Naira in Nigeria. Lemme know If this is of interest to you.

I'm in of USD in Nigeria urgently, Need to transfer it to my biz partners in Europe,

Kindly send me an email on info@moasolutionsng.com, Lets discuss
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Blackberry Tour And Storm For Sale by 9jarocks(m): 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
Does the Storm 2 comee with Complete accessories?
Autos / Re: 2002 Naija Used Toyota Highlander For Sale by 9jarocks(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2011
Which of the cars? Highlander or Element
Politics / Re: Aun Sacks 11 Lecturers, Hires 17 Expatriates by 9jarocks(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2011
Cos the school is owned by Atiku offcourse
Music/Radio / Re: Rate Wizkid's Album And Your Fav. Track by 9jarocks(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2011
All songs produced by Samclef
Autos / Re: Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable by 9jarocks(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2011
ariblaze:

gaussy your bikes look clean good one . . .

btw i have being riding for 11years now

and thus feel i am within my limits to offer advice

any helmet that goes for less than 30k isnt reliable

Do you still tan ?
Health / Re: What Is The Main Ingredient In Fertility Pills? by 9jarocks(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2011
normal35:

Cook fresh okro soup with lots of vegetable for your hubby, and let him make love to you next day. Hot afternoon is better than night maraton. make sure he is heated up.Or if you want to check the fertility of your husband try scooping his semen into a small cup/glass of water. If the sperm goes down to rest at the bottom of the glass/cup that means he is fertile, but if it floats on the water be sure that he is infertile and should seek serious help to upgrade his fertility. God be with you. wink

Dude, is this test for real?
Business / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi: Nigeria To Become Islamic Banking Hub In Africa by 9jarocks(m): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2011
The Central Bank Governor, Malam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi says Nigeria has the potential to become Africa’s Islamic banking hub.

He said this in Abuja at the 9th Executive Walimatul-Quran and 8th Nigeria Muslim Merit Award presentation, organised by Al-Habibiyyah Academy, Abuja.

Sanusi spoke on “Islamic Banking and the Nigerian Economy.” delivered on his behalf by Dr. Bashir Aliyu, his Special Advisor on Islamic Banking.

“Nigeria is the most populous black nation in the world with a population of about 150 million.

“The country boasts of a significant Muslim population, majority of who yearn for financial services,” Sanusi said.

According to him, the present economic reforms and favorable ranking by global rating institutions, have improved Nigeria’s profile as a viable investment destination.

“Given the positive market environment and latent opportunities in Nigeria, we anticipate that Nigeria will be seen as a safe haven for investors,” he said.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Islamic banking is a financial system that is based on adherence to the Shariah or Islamic law.

It offers services, products and instruments based on compliance to the Islamic law.

“Islamic banking is a model of non-interest banking and profit and loss sharing banking recognised by our laws in Nigeria,” Sanusi said.

He added that the non-interest banking system would have a significant impact on the country’s finacial system and the economy as a whole.

“The introduction of non-interest banking will herald the entry of new markets and institutional players such as the Islamic money market, Islamic assets management companies, etc.

“This will deepen the financial market and open up employment opportunities,” Sanusi explained.

On the prospects for Islamic banking in Nigeria, the CBN governor said that the large amount of cash outside the banking system had increased the opportunities for Islamic banks to thrive in the country.

He said that this was largely due to the zero-interest regime, which a number of the un-banked population may find attractive.

NAN reports that Al-Habibiyyah Academy, is an Islamic “think-tank” whose areas of activity include Islamic and Western education, Dawah and mosque projects as well as other Islamic activities.

The high point of the event was the conferment of a post-humous award on the late President, Umar Musa Yar’Adua.

Other awardees were Justice Dahiru Mustapha (Justice of the Supreme Court), Abdullahi Dikko (Comptroller General of Customs), Sanusi (CBN Governor) as well as Alhaji Abdulraheem Oladimeji and Hajia Fatima Batarra.

About 126 students graduated from the academy.

, http://www.nigeriadailynews.com/latest-additions/21402-nigeria-to-become-islamic-banking-hub-in-africa-%E2%80%94-cbn.html
Politics / Re: Who Was Nigeria's "Best" Military Ruler/Dictator/Despot/Tyrant? by 9jarocks(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2011
IBB - Evil genius
Romance / Re: Does Pure Friendship Exist Between A Man And A Woman? by 9jarocks(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2011
Ere ki ni Aja ba Ekun she
Romance / Re: Why Do Bachelors Avoids Financially Comfortable Spinsters.? by 9jarocks(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2011
How did she get a 3 bedroom apartment earning 120k/month  

i need her magical powers
Celebrities / Re: Stephanie Okereke's Braids Cost N5million by 9jarocks(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2011
Front page, WTF
Jokes Etc / Re: African Jacuzzi, Part 2, Pinging With Some Shepe, This Is Life Right Here by 9jarocks(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2011
lwkmd
Nairaland / General / Re: Do Women Fart? by 9jarocks(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2011
Let the women eat beans + Eggs + Moin-Moin + milk and lets see the answer if not = FART grin
Celebrities / Re: Photos: D'banj & Don Jazzy With Jay-z, Kanye West & La Reid by 9jarocks(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2011
Are these pics recent?
Romance / Re: She discovered her hubby is gay. by 9jarocks(m): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2011
Another movie scene

Mshew
Celebrities / Re: Exclusive: ‘i Want To Marry Oprah Or The Queen’ – Seun Anikulapo-kuti by 9jarocks(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2011
Seun Baba,

I feel your words, na Underground Spiritual yarns, U've got to be a fan of Afro-beat to understand
Career / Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by 9jarocks(m): 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2011
Flaut it if u've got it
Politics / Re: Why is Cement so Expensive? by 9jarocks(m): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2011
lahips:

cement pricing is not a duty of just the cement company's, some other factors come into play like the transport cost, the cement price per truck may be favourable but the transport could be high and at such the landing cost will be high, and there are numerous factors that contribute to transport cost being high. Even the distributors may be getting this product at a favourable price but sell at their own agreed price.

Import duty on cement could also be affecting the price, this is for those that import and bag.

Nigerian factor also affects the price, how can we explain the fact that Elephant Cement is landing in Aba for 641,000 per truck (600Bags) and UNICEM (United Cement Company Of Calabar) is landing in that same Aba for 960,000 per truck and yet they still make sales. Nigerians believe that quality things are always higly priced so what can one do.

Competitors price is also a problem, producers in the industry keep competing among themselves at the expense of the buyers.

other factors come into play also, i have limited time so am going back to work.

Point of Correction, there are no Competitors in the Cement manufacturing biz in nigeria
I work with one of the Manfacturing Companies, so i know how it works wink
Politics / Re: Why is Cement so Expensive? by 9jarocks(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2011
@ OP
Same way as Kerosine wink
Religion / Re: Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria by 9jarocks(m): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2011
shocked Another Pastor bashing thread,

Na wa o, this can never stop for this land
Celebrities / Re: Nollywood Stars Run To Pastor Adeboye For Prayers by 9jarocks(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2011
Dele Odule
Autos / Re: Just Arrived:2 Units of Tokunbo 2007 Range Rover Sport:Price reduced: N6.5m Each by 9jarocks(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2011
Location?
Sports / Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by 9jarocks(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2011
nehw si eht hctam ?
Food / Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by 9jarocks(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2011
Chilled Star
Food / Re: Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? by 9jarocks(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2011
I did BIGI once and i almost choked, Yellow wrapper made by Chi foods

I use to do Gala but i eat it by disecting it to see the Volume of Beef inside but it has reduced drastically so i'm a PEPPER CHIPS Fan now, wink
NYSC / Re: Five NYSC Members Kidnapped In Ikwerre LGA Of Rivers State by 9jarocks(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2011
enyojo:

[size=14pt]BUHARI, CALL YOUR SUPPORTERS TO ORDER IN RIVERS STATE![/size]
tongue

I think Rivers State is South-South and Currently governed by PDP, Also Jonathan won there
Politics / Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by 9jarocks(m): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2011
shocked, Where man dey WORK na dere im dey CHOP thats why its called WORK-SHOP
Romance / Re: 3 Guys Say I Am The One. What Do I Do? by 9jarocks(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2011
The 3 of them wont work,

Just relax, ur man cometh wink
Crime / Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by 9jarocks(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2011
Very bad guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.