|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,711,731 members, 6,404,744 topics. Date: Monday, 26 July 2021 at 03:29 AM
|Nairaland / General / Re: Seun, Please Stop Ishilove From Closing This Thread To Hide Her Offense! by logicboy01: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2014|
She has already closed this thread once to hide her history of abuse and derailment.
|Nairaland / General / Seun, Please Stop Ishilove From Closing This Thread To Hide Her Offense! by logicboy01: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2014|
I reduced my activities on nairaland because it started to become boring and I was irritated that I.shilove was made a supermoderator. I usually just watch on the sidelines as a guest.
Recently, one of my friends opened a thread asking about me. I logged in to comment about why I left, mentioning the two reasons above only for I.shilove to come with her minions and troll and abuse others on the thread.
When I complained, I was banned from all sections on nairaland for a week. Note that none of my comments were abusive. The flimsy excuse for my ban was rule 20. Check out the thread https://www.nairaland.com/2038131/where-logicboy01#28758875
The painful thing is that the name of the moderator who banned me was not stated. I suspect foul play. (My username that was banned is JACKBIZZLE)
20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect.
I.shilove is someone that has a history of derailing and abusing and I wonder why she was made a supermoderator.
You dont have to take my word for it. Just look at her actions in these two threads;
Worse, is the fact that the supermod has not been doing a good job. People have been complaining left and right
I rest my case
|Education / Re: Top Ten Signs That You Dont Undestand Evolution At All by logicboy01: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2014|
You are not well.
|Religion / Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2014|
lol....you're not special.
I only challenge your nonsense posts because it is amusing. You, Joshthefirst and Anony are just sport.....
|Religion / Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2014|
keep trying what?
|Religion / Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2014|
Mynd44 abeg bring my thread back from the islam section ooo!!!
My thread is clearly about an atheist talking about what he has learnt from the islam section.
I clearly stated in the op of that thread that I was addressing it to christians and atheists.
Guy, please do the right thing. I do not want anything to do with that section seeing how some have behaved recently
(sorry to bring this here but it seems here is where people come to get mynd44's attention)
|Religion / Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2014|
Dont stop preaching on my account.
Afterall, zero qualifications never stopped fake preachers from cashing in on the church business
|Religion / Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2014|
lol......my point was made. I just didnt want to expose you further.
|Religion / Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2014|
Take it easy.
|Islam for Muslims / Re: 10 Lessons I Learnt From Islam On Nairaland by logicboy01: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2014|
Please, reread the op. I am not a muslim
|Religion / Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2014|
A critic is different from a Teacher.
Experiencing religion is not enough to be a teacher.
A critic does not need to be an Engineer to spot a bad car
A teacher has to be an engineer to teach people how to repair/create/modify cars properly.
|Religion / Re: 6 Things People Believe About Islam That Simply Aren’t True by logicboy01: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2014|
I agree with everything except the part in bold.
Western values are far superior to values from the Quran.
You mention racism as if it is only the West that has a problem with racism or police brutality.
|Islam for Muslims / Re: 10 Lessons I Learnt From Islam On Nairaland by logicboy01: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2014|
|Islam for Muslims / Re: 10 Lessons I Learnt From Islam On Nairaland by logicboy01: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2014|
This thread is for those who have experience and common sense on nairaland
1 Like 1 Share
|Religion / Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2014|
What qualifies me is that I have practised the religions that I criticize.
Being a critic is easy. I do not have to be a an Engineer to know a bad car
|Islam for Muslims / 10 Lessons I Learnt From Islam On Nairaland by logicboy01: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2014|
1) There is power in unity. When people are united for cause, great things can be achieved. For instance, expensive islamic charity projects getting done, making the owner of a forum listen to your demands etc
2) Fear is a very powerful tool and motivator of people. If you want people to bend to your demand show them their greatest fear. Death is one thing that everyone fears. A death threat can keep the most unruly person in check.
3) When you are afraid of having your beliefs questioned, you become paranoid and isolate yourself
4) Banning or threats of banning is also a good motivator to stop other people from questioning your beliefs on a forum
5) When a group of people isolate themselves from others, they start to become a "circlejerk" or engage in "groupthink". This leads this same people to start to make some irrational judgement because they wouldnt be able to see their own mistakes from the "outside" that others can see.
6) Power corrupts. Power corrupts. Power corrupts. The more power a mod has, the more corrupt he or she can be. 100 years ban?
7) Power always bring sycophants. You will notice that some mods have their group of cheerleaders
Nigerian leaders (both in business and politics) usually choose personal benefit over the needs of the many Nigerians. An equally religious or fair forum versus one that guarantees profits and the calming down of powerful elements?
9) There is power in numbers. Atheists will always come last after Christians and muslims....especially muslims.
10) Majority of people are followers and like to be followers. You will notice that majority of the good/knowledgeable threads come from a few religious "scholars".
11) The nail that sticks out will be hammered. If you are a minority or a unique sect when it comes to religion. You will be discriminated against.
12) No thread criticizing something in islam will make front page (since 2013)....except it is boko haram news with which our overlords will tell us has nothing to do with islam.
Important points to note
-This is my last thread/topic on islam. I have given up since the latest drama from that section
-I have not used any bigoted language towards anyone on this thread
-I wrote this thread for christians and atheists although anyone is free to comment
-There are different interpretations of islam. Islamic forums in UK are different in behaviour compared to Nairaland.
-Hence, when talking about nairaland islam, I am not talking about ALL MUSLIMS
8 Likes 3 Shares
|Religion / Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2014|
I do not have a religion. I am not a rabbi or a religious teacher.
|Religion / Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2014|
So you are like every fake preacher. No formal education in theology; you just make it up as you go.
|Religion / Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 3:39am On Oct 06, 2014|
Where did you get your degree/qualification in christian theology?
|Religion / Re: Difficult Bible Questions by logicboy01: 3:37am On Oct 06, 2014|
E pain am!!!
Lol....creating monikers = foolishness?
Even your greatest scholar, Tbaba has more than 2 monikers
That aside, we all know that you cant even talk about your own religion. You are ignorant about your own religion (islam), yet you go and basj another religion.
|Religion / Re: Difficult Bible Questions by logicboy01: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2014|
See this one!
If it is to attack the bible, you will be acting like the chairman.
If it is to defend the Quran, you run away from the thread!
|Religion / Re: Why Are Atheists Obsessed With A God They Dont Believe In? by logicboy01: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2014|
You can lie!!
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160