Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,979 members, 7,838,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama (26295 Views)

Tambuwal & Nigerian Senators At EQUATOR In Uganda - PICS / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening / How Much Does Nigerian Senators Earn Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by alexola20(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by ozoebuka1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
ogugua88:

Who said I'm waiting? I've organized in the past and fellow Nigerians fell our hand. Of course I'll keep trying, but I'll do it differently next time.
Judging from everyones expression, many from this nairaland will be obliged to take part in this ya quest... remember to inform da board be4 u embark on ur motive just to avoid -had i known-
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by dein77(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
ozoebuka1: What are u still waiting for, huh? start crawling with ya hands, legs, mind and we will follow suite since prayerz cant help this doomed nation... na one person go make the change and that person might be u.
Yes. A typical Nigerian's mindset. Prayers didnt build Europe and America.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by ozoebuka1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
3sky: now that it has been made known to everyone so what is the next step.
honestly we can`t continue like this.
i will appreciate it if u tell us the step to follow...thanks
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
ozoebuka1: Judging from everyones expression, many from this nairaland will be obliged to take part in this ya quest... remember to inform da board be4 u embark on ur motive just to avoid -had i known-

I did before. The thread never hit homepage. As for those that commented? Many were skeptics and doubters who sat from afar and criticized. Nigerians don't want change. If they did, they would have grabbed it with speed, the same way some grab bribe.

The dream is still there and will always remain there as only too few are willing to grab that dream and make it a reality.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by ozoebuka1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
dein77: Yes. A typical Nigerian's mindset. Prayers didnt build Europe and America.
Do u know why i sed that? because since i started going to school all i hear in dis country are stories like -how one person changed the state of blacks in america-, -how mandela rescued the black southafricans-, but i have never heard of a story of how a nigerian man tried to rescue his tribe not to talk of his nation.. the only man that tried doing that was tagged -warlord- ojukwu. am just tired of hearing stories, if u dont wanna act, then shut da 4uckup!
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by leon25aug: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
I can't imagin how Tubers of Middle belt Yams or cottons & groundnuts can pay them,crude oil! Crude oil! O! Hw crude u are,u hav become our undoing. D mistake hs been done wit dis amount dey can buy and close d mouth of any youth group or any protest.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by ozoebuka1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
ogugua88:

I did before. The thread never hit homepage. As for those that commented? Many were skeptics and doubters who sat from afar and criticized. Nigerians don't want change. If they did, they would have grabbed it with speed, the same way some grab bribe.

The dream is still there and will always remain there as only too few are willing to grab that dream and make it a reality.
Just continue trying nothing good comes easy...even if u didnt suceede,GOD knows that u tried. unlike some of us who keeps on saying -nigerian mentality- widout using their almighty american mentality to help us that have the nigerian mentality.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by WayForward1: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
I wonder how you can do the business of governing people with such an high administrative cost. This is kinda strange to me being UK based.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by coninse: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
To be sincere, we Nigerians are coward. We read and listen to all these corruptions everyday but nothing is done. I have to say, Nigerians are not planning for the future of their unborn generations. Complaining will solve nothing, we all need to come together and do something about our dear country. Everyone wants to run abroad to make a good living, if this is how most people at other part of the world do, the world will be in total disarray. We need to put Nigeria in order.

We are not doing anything to help. The only people that will help Nigeria are Nigerians, no foreigner or Messiah will come and help us. A word is enough for the wise...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
please,stop making me sad with these Vagabonds In Power.i wish Nigeria best of luck.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
May God forgive them.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by Super1759: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Any idea how we could do that?
in my thought.if we can get all this leaders in a house.I mean al starting from 1960 till date.from counsellor to president. And set the house ablaze.that's a goos step.then have a different generation of leaders.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by Fhemmmy: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
Super1759: in my thought.if we can get all this leaders in a house.I mean al starting from 1960 till date.from counsellor to president. And set the house ablaze.that's a goos step.then have a different generation of leaders.

You wicked oh . . . kai
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by dedonsamue: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Nigeria is a copy of that novel titled ANIMAL FARM

if we the youth really want change, we can achieve it, the Boko Haram is setting the pace already, they are tired of Nigerians corruptions i guese
Super1759: in my thought.if we can get all this leaders in a house.I mean al starting from 1960 till date.from counsellor to president. And set the house ablaze.that's a goos step.then have a different generation of leaders.
Nigeria is a copy of that novel titled ANIMAL FARM

if we the youth really want change, we can achieve it, the Boko Haram is setting the pace already, they are tired of Nigerians corruptions i guese
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by femmy2010(m): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
This people don kill Nigeria and Nigerians finish.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by cedric2001(m): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
No wanda elections na do or die affair ,wel my brodas nd sisters try and mke ur own cash nd leave dis f**kng country .cos de s no way naija wil b lyk Europe, God created black nd white, so white rmain white nd black rmain black,I don loose hope 4 naija o o
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by onuwaje(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hehehehe tel me y I no go jion politics ni?
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
ozoebuka1: Just continue trying nothing good comes easy...even if u didnt suceede,GOD knows that u tried. unlike some of us who keeps on saying -nigerian mentality- widout using their almighty american mentality to help us that have the nigerian mentality.

That should go on a bumper sticker and placed on every bus in Naija lol. People think everything comes easily.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by Joshcoli(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
shocked shocked shocked Jehovah Nissi! Jehovah Misshipedeck... Whaaaaaaaaaaat!!!
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by Enosa1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
Lets not deceive ourselves! The problem is that 'majority' of we youth are either benefiting from it or patiently waiting for our turn. Except we change that metality, things shall remain as they are.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
I'll like to know how much President GEJ earns
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by ozoebuka1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
Zarian5: I'll like to know how much President GEJ earns
What are u going to do with that? to gossip with it, i guess!
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by Fhemmmy: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
ozoebuka1: What are u going to do with that? to gossip with it, i guess!

You mean he has no right to know how much the president that he pays makes?
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
E.nosa:
Lets not deceive ourselves! The problem is that 'majority' of we youth are either benefiting from it or patiently waiting for our turn. Except we change that metality, things shall remain as they are.

It is not possible for the millions of youth to be benefiting from it . . .
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by Darius2000: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
coninse: To be sincere, we Nigerians are coward. We read and listen to all these corruptions everyday but nothing is done. I have to say, Nigerians are not planning for the future of their unborn generations. Complaining will solve nothing, we all need to come together and do something about our dear country. Everyone wants to run abroad to make a good living, if this is how most people at other part of the world do, the world will be in total disarray. We need to put Nigeria in order.

We are not doing anything to help. The only people that will help Nigeria are Nigerians, no foreigner or Messiah will come and help us. A word is enough for the wise...
Very true. Not only are Nigerians cowards; they are also myopic and self-centred. They are only interested in themselves. They have no plans for their unborn generations. Because if they do, they wont keep silent while their commonwealth and future are looted away by their kleptocratic and microscopic rulers. The FG of Nigeria is so fotunate to have timid and docile masses, who will only pray and throw their hands into the heavens in anticipation for divine help even in matters themselves can handle! Well, the degree to which the government of a nation will be corrupt, depends on the masses. Period.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by Ideevic(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
No wonder NASS Make no attempt favour poor massive wit their bil.wht favour them is wht they pass.aft dey get all des,nothing is done their consituency.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by Orikinla(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
[size=28pt]The hypocrisy is majority of those pointing accusing fingers at them are either their beneficiaries or their sympathy collectors from every village, town and city in Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by honeric01(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2012
After the noise, what next? back to your cages right?
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by coninse: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
Darius2000:
Very true. Not only are Nigerians cowards; they are also myopic and self-centred. They are only interested in themselves. They have no plans for their unborn generations. Because if they do, they wont keep silent while their commonwealth and future are looted away by their kleptocratic and microscopic rulers. The FG of Nigeria is so fotunate to have timid and docile masses, who will only pray and throw their hands into the heavens in anticipation for divine help even in matters themselves can handle! Well, the degree to which the government of a nation will be corrupt, depends on the masses. Period.

You've said it all!
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01: After the noise, what next? back to your cages right?

What do u suggest?
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama by francis247(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
cool down folks! It's a gradual process, we are getting there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is The Highest Ranking Military Officer In Nigeria Today? / Dino Melaye Calls Smart Adeyemi His Political Wife, Says He Will Win Again / Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.