Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State - Properties (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State (202941 Views)

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
Grisoft: Hi Spyder880,

I love your level of perfectionism. There is nothing as sweet as dealing with people "whose job is your comfort" (If you get what I mean). However, I personally feel the time has come for you to spread your tentacles to other states like Lagos & FCT. Trust me, with your level of professionalism, you did be busy 24/7 even as the money rakes in. Moreover, perhaps you may have clients seeking to buy houses (Completed or Cacass) OR Lands in Abuja or Lagos. I have got some ready for inspection and purchase. View Pics here https://www.nairaland.com/1208556/houses-lands-sale#14532662 . Once again, Keep up the good work smiley

I feel you bro, very soon the small rope holding me down in the east will loosen and I can move round a bit. Thank you.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by jites(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
mufutau55: Yes. The one being discussed above in this thread, that has some empty space on the side..
I will also send you some email, I am looking for some floor plan for a bungalow.
Thank you.

Hi, if its the BQ or MQ above you are refering to, then the empty space is reserved for building a bungalow and a poultry.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by Od31(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hi Spyder880, I have been a silent follower of your treads for a while now, I must say, I am impressed by your work, honesty, professionalism. I must say the grace u have to open up to the public and the willingness to have others learn from your experience is quite awesome. I have learnt from u, and got the courage to start a 5 bedroom Duplex also. May God continue to reward your efforts with divine favor and enlargement!

1 Like

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by OluEmmaAss: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
Great job.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
Od31: Hi Spyder880, I have been a silent follower of your treads for a while now, I must say, I am impressed by your work, honesty, professionalism. I must say the grace u have to open up to the public and the willingness to have others learn from your experience is quite awesome. I have learnt from u, and got the courage to start a 5 bedroom Duplex also. May God continue to reward your efforts with divine favor and enlargement!

We are just starting, we are loading to do more. I am happy you are starting your own house and you will find out how rewarding owning a home is to the soul. Pleas share the pictures with us here.

1 Like

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
Great job.

Thank you bros, this work resumes very soon.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by mufutau55(m): 4:09am On Mar 02, 2013
Yes. I was refering to the BQ. Do you have the finished photo of this BQ when it was completed and roofed with the poultry?
Can you please post the photo. I will surely appreciate it. Also one of the BQ is posted below.

I also saw a floor plan of a 4-Bedroom Bungalow you posted in a thread, the plan you made a joke that you can also draw.
Have you built the said 4-Bedroom Bungalow.. if so, can you link me to the same thread/project where you posted your usual
photos while completing it. I reposted the plan below. Thank you.

Mufutau

jites:
Hi, if its the BQ or MQ above you are refering to, then the empty space is reserved for building a bungalow and a poultry.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by Od31(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
spyder880:

We are just starting, we are loading to do more. I am happy you are starting your own house and you will find out how rewarding owning a home is to the soul. Pleas share the pictures with us here.

Sure will share the picture soon. I am currently out of town, I will post some pictures as soon as I get back.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by jites(m): 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
mufutau55: Yes. I was refering to the BQ. Do you have the finished photo of this BQ when it was completed and roofed with the poultry?
Can you please post the photo. I will surely appreciate it. Also one of the BQ is posted below.

I also saw a floor plan of a 4-Bedroom Bungalow you posted in a thread, the plan you made a joke that you can also draw.
Have you built the said 4-Bedroom Bungalow.. if so, can you link me to the same thread/project where you posted your usual
photos while completing it. I reposted the plan below. Thank you.

Mufutau

I think you are refering to Spyder's BQ, its not the BQ with a poultry and a bungalow. which is the one posted above up to lintel level
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by Junapril(m): 2:19am On Mar 03, 2013
spyder880:

Lekki! Ha, I cannot claim to know the area very well but will ask around for you to see what the cost will look like. I will send you some pics for you to look at, Welcome.
@spyder, it might not be a good idea to turn prospective clients in lagos down, like i have always told you, you can always count on us with all your building and property related projects, i am a builder with a partner who is an architect, we have two projects ongoing now but might not be sure the clients will be happy to have them showcased on a website (big projects). We can partner up in progress as i am definitely going to be a partner in the property investment plan. We can ensure that the south west clients are taken care of with the same approach and solve all design to execution problems. There are lots of things we can do together. We can discuss better through email:junaprilsolutions@gmail.com
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 5:14am On Mar 03, 2013
Junapril:
@spyder, it might not be a good idea to turn prospective clients in lagos down, like i have always told you, you can always count on us with all your building and property related projects, i am a builder with a partner who is an architect, we have two projects ongoing now but might not be sure the clients will be happy to have them showcased on a website (big projects). We can partner up in progress as i am definitely going to be a partner in the property investment plan. We can ensure that the south west clients are taken care of with the same approach and solve all design to execution problems. There are lots of things we can do together. We can discuss better through email:junaprilsolutions@gmail.com

Ok, I will discuss this with you later. Thanks.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by mufutau55(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
Heh! spyder880,
Have you built that 4-bedroom bungalow that I posted the floor plan above? You posted this floor plan in one of your post.
I will just like to see the pictures of it. You have been very helpful in this forums. Thank you.

Mufutau
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
mufutau55: Heh! spyder880,
Have you built that 4-bedroom bungalow that I posted the floor plan above? You posted this floor plan in one of your post.
I will just like to see the pictures of it. You have been very helpful in this forums. Thank you.

Mufutau

Yes I have built the bungalow in two places before I started showing my works online. I sold one and the other is far from me. One day I will take the pictures and post here if I can. Thanks.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by Demainman1: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
This section has been very dull these days. Latest pictures please.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by mufutau55(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
spyder880:

Yes I have built the bungalow in two places before I started showing my works online. I sold one and the other is far from me. One day I will take the pictures and post here if I can. Thanks.

Thank you. I will surely appreciate that.. It's a very simple and nice looking bungalow.. I may implement the same in one of my private bungalow I am proposing, in three Western towns.

Mufutau
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
After about a month of inactivity in this site, we are moving to complete the roof covering of this house. Arrangements to bring in the roofing tiles has already started and I will be in the company by tomorrow.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by jude2011: 11:30am On Mar 05, 2013
pls what is the current price of a plot of land in enugu. I will appreciate it if u give me prices for different location like New haven,g.r.a, uwani, garriki. New layout, trans ekulu ,independence layout and abakpa. My uncle abroad wants to build. He doesn't want to build in the village because of his oyibo wife. He prefers to build in the capital. And how many plot will he require to build a six bedroom duplex that is modern cos coming from abroad he has high taste.Thanks
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
jude2011: pls what is the current price of a plot of land in enugu. I will appreciate it if u give me prices for different location like New haven,g.r.a, uwani, garriki. New layout, trans ekulu ,independence layout and abakpa. My uncle abroad wants to build. He doesn't want to build in the village because of his oyibo wife. He prefers to build in the capital. And how many plot will he require to build a six bedroom duplex that is modern cos coming from abroad he has high taste.Thanks

Watch this space, I will give you information at night.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 12:18am On Mar 06, 2013
jude2011: pls what is the current price of a plot of land in enugu. I will appreciate it if u give me prices for different location like New haven,g.r.a, uwani, garriki. New layout, trans ekulu ,independence layout and abakpa. My uncle abroad wants to build. He doesn't want to build in the village because of his oyibo wife. He prefers to build in the capital. And how many plot will he require to build a six bedroom duplex that is modern cos coming from abroad he has high taste.Thanks

I think you will find most of the information you are looking for from this thread below, just click on that link.

https://www.nairaland.com/1072172/these-properties-available-sale-enugu

Usually, one plot of land can build a duplex but if his taste is really high, then he can buy two plots and get a larger compound.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 12:22am On Mar 06, 2013
I spent the better part of the day arranging for the movement of the roofing tiles for this house, plus making sure all plans to give the work a superb finish goes according to plan.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2013
There were just too many colors to choose from

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2013
I loved this green while exploring their samples, but the owner of the house wants charcoal black, and that is what we are going for, they are currently packaging it.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by Od31(m): 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
Oga Spyder, pls let me ask one question, is it necessary to put pillars (4 or 6) on "suck away", what is the average cost of construction an average "suck away".
I will appreciate your response!
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
Od31: Oga Spyder, pls let me ask one question, is it necessary to put pillars (4 or 6) on "suck away", what is the average cost of construction an average "suck away".
I will appreciate your response!

Yes its necessary. It will help preserve the pit from pressure coming from the compaction of the surrounding soils. It will also prevent downward pressure, some people park cars and other heavy objects on top of their toilet waste tanks. Remember to do a lintel to connect the pillars also. Also do a deck on it. Budget N150k for an average sized pit.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by Costa2000(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2013
Well done oga Spyder you are doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by Od31(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
spyder880:

Yes its necessary. It will help preserve the pit from pressure coming from the compaction of the surrounding soils. It will also prevent downward pressure, some people park cars and other heavy objects on top of their toilet waste tanks. Remember to do a lintel to connect the pillars also. Also do a deck on it. Budget N150k for an average sized pit.

Thank you so much for your response. I am blessed with this enlightenment! This amount for labour + materials?
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 5:51am On Mar 12, 2013
We had since moved the roofing tiles to this site. Just an update on this project.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 5:56am On Mar 12, 2013
Materials already being used at the site

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by tlops(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
How work?
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by jites(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
@ Spyder and others. What is the cost of soligum presently and how many would be needed to treat a 2 bedroom BQ roofing wood. thanks
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 4:05am On Mar 14, 2013
tlops: How work?

Moving very smoothly, this roofing should be over by today. I will show pictures of the completed roof maybe by tomorrow. We are also making arrangements to start the plastering and all other finishing works soon.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 4:06am On Mar 14, 2013
jites: @ Spyder and others. What is the cost of soligum presently and how many would be needed to treat a 2 bedroom BQ roofing wood. thanks

Solignum sells for N2500 per tin and 2 tins will be enough to treat the wood for the size of your BQ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (55) (Reply)

Calculating The Numbers Of Blocks You Need For Your Fence / Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.