Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? (13576 Views)

Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth / Ever Kissed Someone And Their Mouth Smells? Share Ur Stories. / How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by niceuzor: 3:40am On Dec 19, 2007
@ Freewilly
put words into you mouth say ke,na you get your mouth na

@E-baby

just chill, wink
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 3:41am On Dec 19, 2007
Nope you need to chill out grin grin grin iight.

Ciao grin grin
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Freewilly(f): 3:43am On Dec 19, 2007
@ nwaka,

Just because a lot of Nigerians don't visit the dentist as often as people in the western world do don't mean folks in the western world have cleaner or healthier teeth than Nigerians. I hope you know Nigerians don't eat all the junk food we eat out here in the western world. And what you eat plays a major role in your teeth/gum health.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Islander(f): 3:47am On Dec 19, 2007
@E-baby and Toyin, See these two girls na,

LOL, well yes I was there. Thank God I always have fragrance in my pocket books.  It was really bad, as E-baby said I was ready to really bring out the "Island-istic" behaviour in me, grin grin grin grin

I am yet to fathom why all the confusion, Look, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it is a blood cloth duck, So if the breath stinks, it stinks,

I think honesty is still the best policy. So the poster should be honest, NOT harsh, and pass him a breath mint, Or better yet, suggest you two visit the dentist for a dental, The teeth and a man's  breath are very paramount to me. I won't be caught dead with a man whose breath is the replica of a latrine.hell no,

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. E-baby and Toyin be nice, tongue
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Freewilly(f): 3:48am On Dec 19, 2007
niceuzor:

@ Freewilly
put words into you mouth say ke,na you get your mouth na

@E-baby

just chill, wink

I have no idea what you trying to say,don't involve me in your hardship. E-baby don finish you is all I said and if you need a shoulder to cry on, come closer so I can give you a cyber *HUG* cry cry lipsrsealed
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 19, 2007
Freewilly:

@ nwaka,

Just because a lot of Nigerians don't visit the dentist as often as people in the western world do don't mean folks in the western world have cleaner or healthier teeth than Nigerians. I hope you know Nigerians don't eat all the junk food we eat out here in the western world. And what you eat plays a major role in your teeth/gum health.

you are so bleeping right. no offense to the western world, but they got the nastiest teeth. almost every oyinbo i see go yellow cheesy teeth. i gotta admit, maybe its genetic inheritance, but almost all nigerians who takes care of their teeth have white neat str8 teeth. people come up to me and tell me i got a beautiful smile and ask if i bleach my teeth. the thing is, we Nigerians dnt eat all those nasty greasy, sweet food the western world eat. so our teeth tends to be cleaner.

however, well, some nigerians need to learn the basic of brushing teeth after every meal and using mouth wash.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nwaka77: 3:50am On Dec 19, 2007
Freewilly:

@ nwaka,

True, true. They have worst dental issues. However, I am just saying that going to the dentist might help to reveal the underlying cause of his mouth odour.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by niceuzor: 3:51am On Dec 19, 2007
lol E-baby no make me laf, na who u come dey open teeth for na? cheesy
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nwaka77: 3:53am On Dec 19, 2007
toyinrayo:

you are so bleeping right. no offense to the western world, but they got the nastiest teeth. almost every oyinbo i see go yellow cheesy teeth. i gotta admit, maybe its genetic inheritance, but almost all nigerians who takes care of their teeth have white neat str8 teeth. people come up to me and tell me i got a beautiful smile and ask if i bleach my teeth. the thing is, we Nigerians dnt eat all those nasty greasy, sweet food the western world eat. so our teeth tends to be cleaner.

however, well, some nigerians need to learn the basic of brushing teeth after every meal and using mouth wash.

cheesy LOL, My co-worker comes to mind. However, I still think he should see the dentist for help with his mouth odour
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 3:53am On Dec 19, 2007
Islander:

@E-baby and Toyin, See these two girls na,

LOL, well yes I was there. Thank God I always have fragrance in my pocket books.  It was really bad, as E-baby said I was ready to really bring out the "Island-istic" behaviour in me, grin grin grin grin

I am yet to fathom why all the confusion, Look, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it is a blood cloth duck, So if the breath stinks, it stinks,

I[b] think honesty is still the best policy. So the poster should be honest, NOT harsh, and pass him a breath mint, Or better yet, suggest you two visit the dentist for a dental, The teeth and a man's  breath are very paramount to me. I won't be caught dead with a man whose breath is the replica of a latrine.hell no, [/b]

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. E-baby and Toyin be nice, tongue
Second that comment jare, abeg bring your guy to Islander she specialize in anything mouth/teeth, getting a mouth wash is very important to her and having a white teeth grin grin grin
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 3:54am On Dec 19, 2007
niceuzor:

lol E-baby no make me laf, na who u come dey open teeth for na? cheesy
am lost
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Freewilly(f): 3:55am On Dec 19, 2007
Nwaka77:

True, true. They have worst dental issues. However, I am just saying that going to the dentist might help to reveal the underlying cause of his mouth odour.

I'm glad you agree with me, it just pisses off more that a pimple on a freaking date night when I hear stupid comments  like those. You know very well that we Nigerian are so much cleaner than any  White person out there.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nwaka77: 3:57am On Dec 19, 2007
Freewilly:

I'm glad you agree with me, it just pisses off more that a pimple on a freaking date night when I hear stupid comments like those. You know very well that we Nigerian are so much cleaner than any White person out there.

of course! I will never dispute that.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Freewilly(f): 3:59am On Dec 19, 2007
Thanks a lot Nwaka77 kiss I see from your posts you  new on the forum, you welcome dear.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by omoge(f): 4:01am On Dec 19, 2007
having a cheesy teeth does not mean the mouth smells. some might be due to excessive coffee. oyinbo people drink coffee a lot. . . i guess that's why their teeth are yellowish.

there are some with whitish teeth yet smelly and malodorous mouth than those with yellowish cheesy colored teeth.

i have come across some with beautiful set of white teeth yet when they open their mouth, whosai  lipsrsealed

some people don't just know to brush their teeth and tongue. people should brush from tip of the tongue to deep inside the tongue.
my dad taught me to first scrape the tongue before you brush it helps a great deal.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Islander(f): 4:02am On Dec 19, 2007
What's the blood cloth big deal undecided undecided , Bad breath is NOT synonymous with any Nation for people, Americans have bad breath, Chinese have bad breath, Haitians have bad breath, Iranians have bad breath, Nigerians have bad breath, West Indians have bad breath, should I continue??

Point[b] is, get over yourselves people, Most times bad breaths goes way beyond brushing, flossing and gaggling, My friend's mom was diabetic and due to that her breath suffered as well.  Did  you people know that the famous Beyounce suffers from bad breath as well? It was claimed something in her blood causes that[/b],

So hyperventilating because of someone simply stating a FACT is so not worth the stress,
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 4:04am On Dec 19, 2007
Islander:

What's the blood cloth big deal undecided undecided , Bad breath is NOT synonymous with any Nation for people, Americans have bad breath, Chinese have bad breath, Haitians have bad breath, Iranians have bad breath, Nigerians have bad breath, West Indians have bad breath, should I continue??

Point[b] is, get over yourselves people, Most times bad breaths goes way beyond brushing, flossing and gaggling, My friend's mom was diabetic and due to that her breath suffered as well. [size=17pt] Did you people know that the famous Beyounce suffers from bad breath as well? It was claimed something in her blood causes that[/size][/b],

So hyperventilating because of someone simply stating a FACT is so not worth the stress,

Islander Islander Islander how many times did i call you, plz show me the proof that says her breath stinks grin grin grin, i no gre with that shocked shocked
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by niceuzor: 4:05am On Dec 19, 2007
@Nwaka77
Freewilly and i humbly welcome you to the LAND!
plz can you kindly tell us your favourite toothpaste! cool
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Freewilly(f): 4:07am On Dec 19, 2007
A good chewing stick from motor-park in Nigeria can get rid of any kind of bad breath.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 19, 2007
Islander:

Point[b] is, get over yourselves people, Most times bad breaths goes way beyond brushing, flossing and gaggling, My friend's mom was diabetic and due to that her breath suffered as well. Did you people know that the famous Beyounce suffers from bad breath as well? It was claimed something in her blood causes that[/b],

beyonce ke? sorry o, i want proof jo. . . .not that i even like her that much, but i want proof na
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Freewilly(f): 4:09am On Dec 19, 2007
niceuzor:

Why do you ask, I don't use toothpaste, I'm  BUSH WOMAN I use chewing stick tongue grin
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 19, 2007
Freewilly:

A good chewing stick from motor-park in Nigeria can get rid of any kind of bad breath.

eating gum is not good for your teeth my dear. . . .that's why i stopped it when i was 12. it cause cavity in your teeth
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Islander(f): 4:09am On Dec 19, 2007
E-baby:

Islander Islander Islander how many times did i call you, plz show me the proof that says her breath stinks grin grin grin, i no gre with that shocked shocked

And do you somehow believes she is exempt from having bad breath??

To answer your question, let me go check for the article of people, I will show it to you when I see you Friday,

@Toyin so because it's beyounce, now all of a sudden you and E-baby want proof? hmmmmmmmmmmm. double standard at its highest degree, tongue tongue
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Freewilly(f): 4:11am On Dec 19, 2007
toyinrayo:

eating gum is not good for your teeth my dear. . . .that's why i stopped it when i was 12. it cause cavity in your teeth

Toyin my dear, CHEWING STICK is deffernt from gum shocked
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by niceuzor: 4:12am On Dec 19, 2007
@Freewilly
Bush woman, So Chewing Stick is the Best for you abi? anyway sha nothing do you  cheesy
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 4:12am On Dec 19, 2007
Islander:

And do you somehow believes she is exempt from having bad breath??

To answer your question, let me go check for the article of people, I will show it to you when I see you Friday,

@Toyin so because it's beyounce, now all of a sudden you and E-baby want proof? hmmmmmmmmmmm. double standard at its highest degree, tongue tongue
LOL am not saying bad breath are limited to sudden people but I just wanted to see if what you said was true. yes oh abeg show me the proof on Friday.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 19, 2007
Freewilly:

Toyin my dear, CHEWING STICK is deffernt from gum shocked

ohhh. . . .sorry o. grin was thinking. . .ahhh nevermind.

@islander
it's just that a woman so famous, and yet it's not known that she has bad breath
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Islander(f): 4:20am On Dec 19, 2007
toyinrayo:

ohhh. . . .sorry o. grin was thinking. . .ahhh nevermind.

@islander
it's just that a woman so famous, and yet it's not known that she has bad breath

So you have verified my claim, sort of cheesy cheesy cheesy, Bad breath has nothing to do with who you are. As someone earlier alluded, the type of food one eats as well as health and your body (internal) can determine whether your breath stinks or not. And for Ms. Knowles, it has to do with her blood,
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nwaka77: 4:24am On Dec 19, 2007
Freewilly:

Thanks a lot Nwaka77 kiss I see from your posts you new on the forum, you welcome dear.

Thank you Freewilly. Glad to be here. smiley
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 19, 2007
Islander:

So you have verified my claim, sort of cheesy cheesy cheesy, Bad breath has nothing to do with who you are. As someone earlier alluded, the type of food one eats as well as health and your body (internal) can determine whether your breath stinks or not. And for Ms. Knowles, it has to do with her blood,

ok, that's true there. got ya grin . . .but i meant that if she had bad breath genetically, then the news would have been out. . .b/c she go some haters out there who'd have published her circumstance
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nwaka77: 4:27am On Dec 19, 2007
niceuzor:

@Nwaka77

Thanks. I like Colgate but nothing beats some good old chewing stick. My grandmother had all her teeth in place even in her old age. No dentures cheesy
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by niceuzor: 4:28am On Dec 19, 2007
Nwaka77

You are welcome! cheesy just stay kool and keep posting!

Enjoy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? / / I Had My First Sex Yesterday, Now I'm Having Post-nut Clarity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.