Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? (13402 Views)

Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth / Ever Kissed Someone And Their Mouth Smells? Share Ur Stories. / How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Islander(f): 4:29am On Dec 19, 2007
Ok, Miss Toyin.nite nite, going to hit the sack( and study),

Miss E-baby you be good too, And stay out of trouble, tongue

@topic
My baby's mouth doesn't stink ([size=5pt] and he's Nigerian[/size], LOL ( Moody keep your mouth shut oo
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 19, 2007
Islander:

Ok, Miss Toyin.night night, going to hit the sack( and study),

Miss E-baby you be good too, And stay out of trouble, tongue

@topic
My baby's mouth doesn't stink ( and he's Nigerian, LOL ( Moody keep your mouth shut oo

oooooh lala. . .now what do we have here. a worthy man has captured the islander's heart. awwwwwww, hope it's not a nairalander. . .abi, you changed your mind about ayefele? lol, am just joking o. hope it last long o. kiss
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by jayvin01: 4:38am On Dec 19, 2007
Did you people know that the famous Beyounce suffers from bad breath as well? It was claimed something in her blood causes that

hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn LMAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Islander(f): 4:39am On Dec 19, 2007
@toyin I will choke u ooo, aye who?  Let E-baby tell u who Islander is, she doesn't date down, grin grin grin grin,

Anyway dear I am gone, have a big exam tomorrow and i still have lots of assessment sheets from work to finish up, Addios me amiga
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 19, 2007
night. . .
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 4:45am On Dec 19, 2007
toyinrayo:

oooooh lala. . .now what do we have here. a worthy man has captured the islander's heart. awwwwwww, hope it's not a nairalander. . .abi, you changed your mind about ayefele? lol, am just joking o. hope it last long o. kiss
Chineke shocked shocked shocked Ayefele for where, haba grin grin grin is that bobo human lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lmfao

@Islander

Abeg pay me jare if you want my lip sealed grin grin grin, i love you but business is business cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 19, 2007
E-baby:

Chineke shocked shocked shocked Ayefele for where, haba grin grin grin is that bobo human lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lmfao

@Islander

Abeg pay me jare if you want my lip sealed grin grin grin, i love you but business is business cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL. . . .
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Ebaby2: 4:56am On Dec 19, 2007
toyinrayo:

LOL. . . .
Lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, abeg let leave the thread before Seun ban us for going offtopic
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by earthrealm(m): 5:29am On Dec 19, 2007
GET A GOOD CAN OF GLADE AIR FRESHNER OR BETTER STILL RAIN OR SHELTOX N GIVE HIM A MIGHTY BLAST STRAIGHT INTO HIS MOUTH,
this procedure will cure him of the problem cos it will obliterate all forms of bacteria/virus blah blah whether of this earth , outer space or unknown origins,, in the twinkling of an eye, he will thank u all of his days,

nb on a serious note, lke many folks suggested, a visit to the dentist will surely eradicate the problem,

u cud just bring it up that u heard that one shud visit a dentist twice ev ery yr, so y dont u two go?

u 2 will then have ur mouth/teeth chkd, the culprit is usually a semi rotten tooth!, or deposits at the back of the throat, near the tongue
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Lookahead(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2007
guys asking him to lick tomtom will not exactly eradicate the problem it will make a bad situation worse because its going to make is teeth rotten. I suggest that she makes him use mouthwash whenever he stays over, or tell him that his diet is not doing him any favours as its making his breath smells.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by dot2002(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2007
Its hard! girl, he doesn't smell right and once your olfactory sense get used to repugnant smell coming outa his mouth, its one of the hardest things to overcome in relationship, pheromones! they are the invisible messengers that makes you coil towards or recoils away from opposite sex. as much as i would have like to lay into this guy, its not his fault, the two pheromones are just not getting on. Naturally some men just makes you wet and they very well smell albeit-good. I should think this guy washes everything before he decided to hang-out with you, so that should not be the problem because its possible to stay on the bed all night and even continued doing magic the next day without washing and still no smell being there done that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Eddygreat(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2007
[center]Hmn, Its up to u, you'hv got good replies, I just pray ur heart direct u to the best.
Wish you good luck. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[/center]
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Wisdomxy(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2007
Talk him up in seeing a dentist together as he should cultivate the habit of seeing a dentist every six month and the dentist will be the best in position to tell him about his mouth odour and profer solution.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Dgurl(f): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2007
tell him gurl,he's got to know watssup.its 4 the good of u 2.it might be a little hard but just use ur gurl power u know, nd tell him its all 4 good
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by MrTurkey(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2007
daaaaaaaammmmnnnn, some real serious case of halitosis grin
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by kunle75(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2007
@POSTER,
u have raised a very serious and cogent matter and every landers shld note this aswell, that this is one out of 1million problem facing men in particular when it comes to personal heigene,i really can't explain myself what exactly the prob is.

i guess our african delicacies aren`t helping the matter or what do u feel landers? i mean rotten stuffs from our local mkt,just on a ligther mood. grin grin grin

But please, my dear lizzy its good if u will be diplomatic in your approach because there is nothing as damaging as brutalizing a mans ego,for those who suggest that u get straigth with him they are bunch of ignorants because if they feel what u felt then they will understand from wch angle u are looking at the issue but i feel u strongly.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by MrTurkey(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2007
kunle 75, you're so passionate about this, do you have halitosis? grin
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by imanit(f): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2007
oh well you cud just try buying him all hese minty stuffs as often as possible.

he'll definitely get the message.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by my2cents(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2007
Pretty much every movie has a sequel these days. As a tribute to this tradition, after una don tire to dey discuss this topic, direct your browser to, "Her crotch smells; should I tell her?"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-101455.0.html

I go dey wait cool
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by chikibaybi(f): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2007
My dear, I av the same problem. Av been dating this guy for two years and av only kissed him once b4 and that was after i gave him chewing gum to chew. Anytime we are together am always buying gums for both of us so that we can av a wonderful conversation. I don try tell am, but that was a long time. that is even affecting my relationship with him because i want to av a guy that i can kiss anytime but i dare not try it with him. I dont even know what to do myself. Thanks for bringing up this topic
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by my2cents(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2007
LMAO chiki!

From your description, I think a movie or some short comedy clip should be made out of it!

I can see the both of you popping gum upon gum into your mouths and meanwhile, you are thinking, "Will this be enough gum this time?" Seriously though, for you to be with him for 2 years tells me there is something you are getting from him that is worth destroying a few of your white blood corpuscles.

RLMAO!!!
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Uzzyan: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2007
thank one of these advices nowooooowooooowwwwww
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by tommyex(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2007
LMAO chiki!

From your description, I think a movie or some short comedy clip should be made out of it!

I can see the both of you popping gum upon gum into your mouths and meanwhile, you are thinking, "Will this be enough gum this time?" Seriously though, for you to be with him for 2 years tells me there is something you are getting from him that is worth destroying a few of your white blood corpuscles.

RLMAO!!!

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Now i know you have completely lost it,lol
so ludicrous. grin
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Prince22(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2007
Poster,
Go ahead and tell him but be mature
he might not know
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Biabeke(f): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2007
Sweetlizzy, sometimes it is the truth that really hits home base. Buy him spearmint gum and tell him with a lovely smile on your face that his breath stinks. He will appreciate you later on.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by MrInfo1(m): 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2007
Uzzyan:

thank one of these advices nowooooowooooowwwwww
lol
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by degbads(m): 4:00am On Dec 21, 2007
so simple, send an anonymous SMS, have someone make an anonymous phone call, and advise him on the issue then, watch his response, but be careful u don't give urself away especially if he's smart. Also watch to see he changes for good b4 marrying, u don't want to be stuck with an incinerator for the rest of ur life.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by cecegorz(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2007
@poster
Really? a marriageable dude with a gutter-like cavity? I'll tell u what to do babygirl,
Just go to Ketu market, buy a bunch of bitter leaf with the stalks in tact. let him use it as chewing stick to brush his tongue and his cavities thoroughly.
don't waste ur money on any expensive Listerine! grin grin grin
jokes apart, that stuff gives the sweetest breath!
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by mekoyo(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2007
@poster
please advice him and tell him to see a dentist.
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by OMUWUNMI: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2007
what love has brought together,let no smell put assunder,abeg enjoy the smell while it lasts
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by Lauradee01: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2007
grin grin grin grin
I met a guy like that sometime ago. His wasnt just mouth odour,but also has BAD body odour.
What did i do?
I ran and never looked back.He still asks me what he did wrong up till today but i keep telling himits better he doesnt know.
I just cant get myself to tell him the the truth because it`ll just kill his ego.
cry
Re: His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? by mellow(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2007
My people say na preson friend de tell am say him teeth de smell.

So if you are his friend then tell him.Tell him you want to visit the dentist

and ask him if he doesn't going with you and tell him it would not be a bad idea if he had

the Dentist look into his own. Just make sure he goes with you.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert / How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?" / Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.