Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? (15649 Views)

I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election / A Perfect Reply To Asari Dokubo's Threat Of War If Gej Loses. / Would You Vote For Atiku In 2015¿ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by SisiKill1: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
If GEJ improves his BRAIN. . .not only will I vote for him, I will walk the length and breadth of Nigeria, campaigning for him.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Vernor(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
Taa! God forbid, like a NL said we all hav brain but most no get film, do u no hw much ur useles GEJ hav borrowd to shine ur face? just chk den assume u give extra 4yrs hw much ur unborn baby will pay just 2 get electricity on. A man of 'I DONT GIVE A DAME who his FIN n PETROL Minster wrote 2 custom 2 allow petrol enter d country without checking d papers and still keep dem. Let us face it on security can GEJ say go n sleep n u will go? job creation n agric nko? so a child 10/100 u said we shld give him 4
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by DIG1: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
Not gone to d office 4 d past 3days doing some office work on the computer, budgeted some amount of money for fuel, but ironically, d money is still intact. Been some improvement in power supply, as for voting for GEJ, make 2015 come first.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by dayokanu(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
You mean even if Boko Haram kill all the Christians finish?
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by MDMAN: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
of what use is the electricity when security of life and property cannot be guaranteed? citizens can no longer sleep with 2 eyes closed, cannot even worship freely so of what use will it be. security deserves the utmost priority at least for now.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by CuteTj(m): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
Just 2 months of constant electricity and you guys are praising him to high heavens? Even in Obj & Yar adua's time, there were periods we had electricity like this but it never lasted for 6 months. Let it stay this way till 2015 then we will know if he deserves the praises.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by jeak123(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
if our leaders had tackled our problems one at a time, we'll not be where we are today. so if d President tackles the issue of power, i think nigeria would have made a giant stride towards higher living standards for the citizenry. and therefore, i,ll vote for him to continue in 2015.

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by sambos994(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
pokkadot:

And who are u again?? Electricity is not enough abi? I think GEJ should marry wife for you, pay her bride price for you, furnish ur house, UnCloth her and stick ur joystick in her before you admit that he is trying. Mun.tula

U just made my day
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by nappyboy560(m): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
NOoooooooo!!!!...he is incompetent.pronto
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by CuteTj(m): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
At second thought, PDP will never ever get my vote even if they field me as their candidate.

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by vanunu: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
nagoma:

I will not vote for him even if he does improve electricity. Because I am sure there are better Nigerians out there for the job of president at this time in world history .

In any case , I would be surprised if he did.

Stop making assumption, GEJ is the most democratic leader we have had since 1960
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by UyiIredia(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
As far as I know Jonathan can't even contest 2015 because he spent part of Yaradua's term.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by DANILSA(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
If that wan happen!
I no fit shout
After 50 years.
But the truth remains that power has greatly improved, presently I want to sell my two gen and my office has refuse to repair the one bad dea, because we now have minimum of 18 hours light.

Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by sambos994(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
If Jonathan wasn't part of PDP, then yes I will vote for him. But I will never vote for PDP ever in my life again.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by tonardo(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
blink182: NO, there are more important things than power.

Health care
Energy
Security
Transportation
Job creation
Accepting resolutions drafted by the national assembly

most importantly, he should stop being a mo. ron

Electricity will cover most of ur list above...
think what will happen when there are constant and stable power...
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by dayokanu(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
tonardo:

...And loss of lives in their thousands weekly due to insecurity?

Before anything in life security is number 1
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Lamasta(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
Pataki: Nigerians are programmed to think like zombies.

Electricity is NOT a privilege! It is your right to have.

GEJ does not deserve to be president of this country. So far he is still under the dictates of PDP, he is as useless as them lot.

NO, I will not vote for him in 2015. I have never voted for him, and NEVER will I vote for anything PDP in my life.
Maayi dey there may catar dey come out for your teeth it is people like you that make Nigeria what it is today ah ah Jonathan make it possible for once in this country to let our votes count, make my area have regular power available even make the ordinary man picken get hope say of in work hard in go reach the top, but people like you that didn't vote him are the ones that killed our youth corp members but I promose you that nemesis will soon catch up with you if you don't let the innocent ones in the north benefit from this gradual changes of rought in the Government.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
Didn't Jonathan say he'd serve only one term then hand over to em....uh..err.... a certain group which I'd rather not name before they start hounding me again for speaking the truth which they seem to always hate to hear.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by duni04(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
Definition of foolishness: making the same mistake twice. God knows my momma didn't raise no fool. Not only will I campaign against him, I'll dissuade other right thinking people (very few in this country) to do same. A president that cannot even speak in public, is corrupt, has no idea what's going on around him and is just as dumb and clueless as everyone knows he is. FYI: this guy cannot solve the power problem because apparently no matter how many power stations are built (most of which were even started by obasanjo in his National Integrated Power Program), as long as there is still violence in the Delta and people keep on blowing up pipelines conveying gas to these stations, we're going to remain in darkness. This guy, as we all know, doesn't have the balls to confront any kind of violence.
In 2015, it'll be good riddance to bad nonsense.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by dasparrow: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Profdoom: Just had an argument with some of my friends and they said,if the electricity is constant come 2015,they will forgive his other sins and vote for him based on that,would you do the same,let me know your opinions

If given a chance, I will only vote for Jonathan if by 2015 the boko haram menace is brought under control, if we have uninterrupted power supply, if corruption is wiped out in his administration and in Nigeria as a country and lastly, if the security situation (kidnapping, armed robbery, .r.ap/e,) are brought under control. Since I doubt GEJ will be able to acheive such, there is no chance I will be encouraging my family to vote for him.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
tonardo:

Again . . .
Kobojunkie:

That is a bull_shi0t! argument you are trying to make there. In the last 2.5 years, the healthcare sector alone has received near no improvement. I don't think the millions of Nigerians in dire need of health care services are waiting for PHCN To get it's act together. Matter of fact, I don't see the correlation you are trying to make between availability of power with HealthCare, given Healthcare can still function even without the fixing of the power situation.

Plus, Jonathan promised every State has at least one Airport. I will not vote for him unless I see Airport in every State ooo . . .. cause once he solves Airport Problem, he solves every other problem. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by ositaN: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
YES OOO UP GEJ coolYES OOO UP GEJ
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
CuteTj: At second thought, PDP will never ever get my vote even if they field me as their candidate.

LOOOL WOW.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by mylifeisagift(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
This country Į̸̸̨§ honestly a jokeThis country Į̸̸̨§ honestly a jokeThis country Į̸̸̨§ honestly a joke
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Djsmart1: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]GEJ i wil always vote 4 u bt u must try to improve our educational aspect because indeed its a primary key 2 our success in addition 2 ur said electricity
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by FOLLEY20(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
Should we be talking abt voting 4 GEJ comes 2015 when d current problems, especially security threat is still on ground? Do u know d numbers of eligible voters dat had been killed in one way or d other? Who knows what would happen b4 2015? May God have mercy on us in Jesus name.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by jude33084(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
Not quite sure but hey! H̲̅€ has done ♍☺R̶̲̥̅̊϶ in τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ power sector in 2yrs than OBJ 8yrs wink

I don't know about ♈☺uЯ town but power in Benin is almost 24/7 smiley
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Blueboy0402: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
I have always told those who care to listen that GEJ is a child of circumstance. Its just unfortunate that some elements in the north have vowed to continually shed blood inasmuchas Jona remains in Aso Rock. I dont know how much blood still needs to be shed to preserve GEJ presidency. All I know is if the continous shed of blood is all that is needed to preserve this project called Nigeria then let us split.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
DANILSA: If that wan happen!
I no fit shout
After 50 years.
But the truth remains that power has greatly improved, presently I want to sell my two gen and my office has refuse to repair the one bad dea, because we now have minimum of 18 hours light.

In that same 1986, Many Nigerians, my person included, were still enjoying 24/7 electricity and we really did not understand what the whining was all about. It was not until 1989/1990 that we realized what had been happening.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by rotman91(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
wen has electricity bcom d yardstick 4 assessing d performance of a gud govt. If he fixes it gud but there are definitely other critical aspects of governance demanding critical attention one of such is d security challenges of the nation which is threatening d unity of our dear nation.
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by YungG(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
Profdoom: Just had an argument with some of my friends and they said,if the electricity is constant come 2015,they will forgive his other sins and vote for him based on that,would you do the same,let me know your opinions
security is of more importance now than electricity.. Cos its only when u r alive n well than u look for NEPA
Re: If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
i will vote for gej.... electricity attract development and development attract peace keeping.... we shall over come all the issue of insecurity in the country. join me and make some money to celebrate gej... just click bellow to see how.... make money and thank me leta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Heavy Bombing In Potiskum Yobe State Capital / One Year Anniversary: Saraki Signs 2 Bills / GEJ & FG Are Using My Remarks As A Cover To Arrest Me - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.