Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) (9566 Views)

Why Do Ladies Avoid Mouth 2 Mouth Kiss After U've Given Her A Head / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / When Do U See Yourself Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by acidtalk: 12:39pm On May 06, 2012
There are so many mistake Women (and Men) make and this has caused many of them to still remain single. Those that managed to hook a partner with such behavior are either divorced or miserable in their marriage.

Women should take precaution and avoid the following grave errors.

DO NOT BE :

* Quarrelsome : some ladies are just too aggressive you will almost think they were made from fire. They could argue and even sometimes fight over both trivial and no too important issues.

* Curses : this is a very serious issue. NO man! And I repeat NO man!! Wants a woman (girl friend or wife) who uses the slightest of curse words either while just joking or during anger. The average African doesn't take curse in any form likely. Every man wants a woman who if she doesn't pray for his success will just rather keep her mouth short.

Words like; your are mad, you are crazy, oloshi, olorigburuku, oyianrah, bastard, damboranbaka and so many others might be considered as a mere joke to you, but the average African man holds them against you.

*Wasteful : women should know that it is NOT cute at all to be wasteful in any form. Be it throwing left over meals away, going to the fast food when there is food at home, using bottle water to cook, packing 5 pieces of meat at once, insisting you can't eat with meat and lots more are what a man notices and even if he doesn't tell you, he will hold it against you.

In this present Economy situation all over the world, the last thing a man needs is a woman that doesn't know how to manage. Every man wants a woman who would insist on him increasing his wealth than helping him to squander it.

* Superstitouos : study your friends and people around you very well before uttering somethings on your personal believe and fate. Imagine telling an extremely religious Muslim or Christian who calls on God only that you know very well some people are behind your problems and as such you will go to one native doctor or the other to seek help. You have just pushed a prospective suitor away. Always keep your personal spiritual believes to yourself as making another man see things from your point of view might only spell disaster.

* Respect : women of Nowadays have watched too many of Oprah Winfrey show that they now think 'Women are now above Men'. Africa tradition most especially on Marital life will remain no matter the amount of civilization we try to inject into our tradition.

A situation when a woman says the only condition she can wash her husbands cloths is that the man should go and fetch the water, or if he knows he want her to cook dinner he should go and bring out the soup from the freezer. Some of these examples sound ridiculous but they happen everyday in our society today.

No matter how rich and executive you might be, go back and copy the old tradition to how women respected and treated men. Only then will you find the true love a man has for you. Respecting and obeying your husband will Never make you less of a woman.

......To be Continued.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by 190: 12:59pm On May 06, 2012
acidtalk: There are so many mistake Women (and Men) make and this has caused many of them to still remain single. Those that managed to hook a partner with such behavior are either divorced or miserable in their marriage.

Women should take precaution and avoid the following grave errors.

DO NOT BE :

* Quarrelsome : some ladies are just too aggressive you will almost think they were made from fire. They could argue and even sometimes fight over both trivial and no too important issues.

* Curses : this is a very serious issue. NO man! And I repeat NO man!! Wants a woman (girl friend or wife) who uses the slightest of curse words either while just joking or during anger. The average African doesn't take curse in any form likely. Every man wants a woman who if she doesn't pray for his success will just rather keep her mouth short.

Words like; your are mad, you are crazy, oloshi, olorigburuku, oyianrah, bastard, damboranbaka and so many others might be considered as a mere joke to you, but the average African man holds them against you.

*Wasteful : women should know that it is NOT cute at all to be wasteful in any form. Be it throwing left over meals away, going to the fast food when there is food at home, using bottle water to cook, packing 5 pieces of meat at once, insisting you can't eat with meat and lots more are what a man notices and even if he doesn't tell you, he will hold it against you.

In this present Economy situation all over the world, the last thing a man needs is a woman that doesn't know how to manage. Every man wants a woman who would insist on him increasing his wealth than helping him to squander it.

* Superstitouos : study your friends and people around you very well before uttering somethings on your personal believe and fate. Imagine telling an extremely religious Muslim or Christian who calls on God only that you know very well some people are behind your problems and as such you will go to one native doctor or the other to seek help. You have just pushed a prospective suitor away. Always keep your personal spiritual believes to yourself as making another man see things from your point of view might only spell disaster.

* Respect : women of Nowadays have watched too many of Oprah Winfrey show that they now think 'Women are now above Men'. Africa tradition most especially on Marital life will remain no matter the amount of civilization we try to inject into our tradition.

A situation when a woman says the only condition she can wash her husbands cloths is that the man should go and fetch the water, or if he knows he want her to cook dinner he should go and bring out the soup from the freezer. Some of these examples sound ridiculous but they happen everyday in our society today.

No matter how rich and executive you might be, go back and copy the old tradition to how women respected and treated men. Only then will you find the true love a man has for you. Respecting and obeying your husband will Never make you less of a woman.

......To be Continued.

Diallin 080 -Boko -ASO-ROCK

Hello, please can i speak with Goodluck Jona
Yes please hold up
Hello Jona- Acidtalk say Nija babes dey wasteful and as such
no men 4 them, na true

Jona- Yes bros na so we see am, no men go ever marry dem with this attitude of theirs
99.9% of them are wasteful and unresourceful - such a pity

Una don hear una president, Nigerian girls keep been un resourceful - ur headache not that of the men

1 Like

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 06, 2012
Is okay.
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by acidtalk: 1:11pm On May 06, 2012
190:

Diallin 080 -Boko -ASO-ROCK

Hello, please can i speak with Goodluck Jona
Yes please hold up
Hello Jona- Acidtalk say Nija babes dey wasteful and as such
no men 4 them, na true

Jona- Yes bros na so we see am, no men go ever marry dem with this attitude of theirs
99.9% of them are wasteful and unresourceful - such a pity

Una don hear una president, Nigerian girls keep been un resourceful - ur headache not that of the men

190, Why now? Make dem no go say na "women bashing thread be this again oh"

Let's advice them well and hope they listen. We really and truly want to marry them but their attitude isn't just helping issues.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by OK2NV3: 1:17pm On May 06, 2012
OP u failed misreably in your post by not mentioning that these whores should try to stick to one joystick and hang on for the ride for once in their c u n t-bleeding lives!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by acidtalk: 1:23pm On May 06, 2012
OK/2/NV:
OP u failed misreably in your post by not mentioning that these whores should try to stick to one joystick and hang on for the ride for once in their c u n t-bleeding lives!

No! YOU FAILED miserably because you were too eager to see a female bashing thread and didn't notice the "...to be continued" statement.

Moreover men cheat far more than women, so why make it amongst the mostimportant characters to avoid when men are equally guilty.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by 190: 1:25pm On May 06, 2012
OK/2/NV:

GBAM!!
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by purplekayc(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2012
tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by acidtalk: 6:44pm On May 06, 2012
i hope you ladies arent just reading but also learning.
if you follow these rules, most of you single ladies that are still yet to marry will get married by this time next year.

i need people to share their experiences on how they lost their partner due to the above reasons

1 Like

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 06, 2012
Nice words of wisdom...I respect you for this thread...it is now left for the wise to learn. No man, no matter how wealthy he is, love his sweat to be wasted...either by his employees, siblings, parents, relatives, friends, children, grandchildren, girlfriend, wive or wives! If you doubt this, ask Aliko Dangote or Warren Buffet. It is only men that steal, loot, or earn money through one illegal or unworthy means or the other that likes to throw money around, and even while they do, they dislike the people that hail them to keep throwing or those that help them to squander their wealth, cos deep down their hearts, they know that you are just a jolly good friend or wife. good luck.
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by Wislet(f): 7:35pm On May 06, 2012
N.M don come.
Prdctbl.
Lol
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by acidtalk: 10:25pm On May 06, 2012
DailyNews: Nice words of wisdom...I respect you for this thread...it is now left for the wise to learn. No man, no matter how wealthy he is, love his sweat to be wasted...either by his employees, siblings, parents, relatives, friends, children, grandchildren, girlfriend, wive or wives! If you doubt this, ask Aliko Dangote or Warren Buffet. It is only men that steal, loot, or earn money through one illegal or unworthy means or the other that likes to throw money around, and even while they do, they dislike the people that hail them to keep throwing or those that help them to squander their wealth, cos deep down their hearts, they know that you are just a jolly good friend or wife. good luck.

lets pray they listen.
they always never see beyond the pocket of a man
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by gemstone22(f): 11:42pm On May 06, 2012
acidtalk: i hope you ladies arent just reading but also learning.
if you follow these rules, most of you single ladies that are still yet to marry will get married by this time next year.

i need people to share their experiences on how they lost their partner due to the above reasons
You have some great points but it works both ways for both sexes. Most guys these days tend to be controlling freaks who want their wives/girlfriends to jump up and down when they say so. Hello, wats wrong if a guy has to get the soup out of the refrigerator ? What's wrong if he has to get water so I can wash his clothes? It is why its called marriage. Its a partnership. He gives and she gives. She's gonna spend nine months to carrying a baby, push it out and that's really hard and then nurture it. What's wrong with doing a little fetching of this or that for her once in a while? By the way,contrary to popular beliefs, women are not single because men are not marrying them but because they are waiting for the guy who fits in nicely and there are so so few of them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by gemstone22(f): 11:52pm On May 06, 2012
@ OK/2/NV its really not gentlemanly to use derogatory terms to describe women. Those are traits that REAL WOMEN don't appreciate in men. Would you blame them for choosing to stay single rather than tying the "handcuffs" for life with someone who thinks all women are whores and refers to his private parts as a joystick? MATURE MEN not in age but in the mind,that is what REAL WOMEN seek.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by ATMC(f): 3:01am On May 07, 2012
@op good advice. @gemstone...u really r a gem stone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by acidtalk: 3:58am On May 07, 2012
gemstone22:
You have some great points but it works both ways for both sexes. Most guys these days tend to be controlling freaks who want their wives/girlfriends to jump up and down when they say so. Hello, wats wrong if a guy has to get the soup out of the refrigerator ? What's wrong if he has to get water so I can wash his clothes? It is why its called marriage. Its a partnership. He gives and she gives. She's gonna spend nine months to carrying a baby, push it out and that's really hard and then nurture it. What's wrong with doing a little fetching of this or that for her once in a while? By the way,contrary to popular beliefs, women are not single because men are not marrying them but because they are waiting for the guy who fits in nicely and there are so so few of them.

Nice words and vey intelligent at that.
Marrige we know is all about sacrifices (give and take), but some women will say or do somethings on the ground that "it is a condition". I.e; "if you don't bring out the soup from the freezer then you won't have dinner".

Men (most) are very caring in nature. But the fear of starting to him in house chores and then the woman take advantage of it is what keeps them away from assisting most times.
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by naanmin(f): 6:05am On May 07, 2012
@Gemstone u too much jare
@OK/2/NV guys like you actually encourage ladies to remain single #nuffsaid
@OP gud advice but just as Gemstone rightly mentioned your advice swings both ways
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by easterwick(m): 6:42am On May 07, 2012
WATCH B4 U MARRY (GUYZ)
MANY) WOMAN NEEDS WED BUT ON SOCIAL (WEB) AND BELIEVE LOYALTy N ENDURANCE r oldage(ANTIQUATE) and see men "LUDITE" blive me not until woman become submisive to dier husband den dey ll remain single (not curse bt advise) even d one Couple by bluder wil bcom sngle by correction cuz now technology n scientic on modern or jet age has proven many men minds is on "CONTRACT MARRIAGE" cus d wrld change everyday wat need comn home tnkn of naggn wife instnd of lovlywife
"MEN"SEE AS OUR GRLZ DEY RUN THINGS FOR SOCIALNETWORKN EVEN MARRIED WOMAN DEY VISIT 2GO BOY FRIENDS "C GRLZ RUNN TINS QUICKLY DEY R FASTFOOD JOINT NO FILMTRICK" girls think wen soldier goes soldier com but sme day...................
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by 190: 8:19am On May 07, 2012
gemstone22:

KMT as if we are not spending millions already on these women
just for them to carry that kid for us for 9months
if its not for the kids - wetin we wan use una do for house b4

1 Like

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by SabrinaNene(f): 8:32am On May 07, 2012
I was rolling on the floor when I read this post. Are you serious?...I'm sorry what century do you live in. Maybe cos I grew up with different parents, but I'm not getting married to be some guy's foot stool. Also this perception of "ahh women you better do this or you won't get married" is rather degrading. Last time I checked people come into the world alone and they die alone, yes marriage might be something good to have along the way, but I'd rather be happy and alone *or even in a civil partnership, than be with some guy that tries to treat me like a 2nd class citizen. In my opinion any guy that feels threatened or emasculated by a woman because she asks him to get water for her to wash HIS clothes, needs to check himself. Its called SELF-esteem, esteem of your damn self, and if having to go get water would really hurt your ego that much...then maybe you aren't really a man...ever though of that...#just saying.
Yall need to stop blaming women for everything....

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by Udee1(f): 6:14pm On May 07, 2012
SabrinaNene: I was rolling on the floor when I read this post. Are you serious?...I'm sorry what century do you live in. Maybe cos I grew up with different parents, but I'm not getting married to be some guy's foot stool. Also this perception of "ahh women you better do this or you won't get married" is rather degrading. Last time I checked people come into the world alone and they die alone, yes marriage might be something good to have along the way, but I'd rather be happy and alone *or even in a civil partnership, than be with some guy that tries to treat me like a 2nd class citizen. In my opinion any guy that feels threatened or emasculated by a woman because she asks him to get water for her to wash HIS clothes, needs to check himself. Its called SELF-esteem, esteem of your damn self, and if having to go get water would really hurt your ego that much...then maybe you aren't really a man...ever though of that...#just saying.
Yall need to stop blaming women for everything....

My sister from another mother!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 07, 2012
I love how these "men" are creating threads trying to teach women how to act when they are but boys themselves.
Work on your own issues before you try to teach someone how to behave.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by acidtalk: 6:29pm On May 07, 2012
SabrinaNene: I was rolling on the floor when I read this post. Are you serious?...I'm sorry what century do you live in. Maybe cos I grew up with different parents, but I'm not getting married to be some guy's foot stool. Also this perception of "ahh women you better do this or you won't get married" is rather degrading. Last time I checked people come into the world alone and they die alone, yes marriage might be something good to have along the way, but I'd rather be happy and alone *or even in a civil partnership, than be with some guy that tries to treat me like a 2nd class citizen. In my opinion any guy that feels threatened or emasculated by a woman because she asks him to get water for her to wash HIS clothes, needs to check himself. Its called SELF-esteem, esteem of your damn self, and if having to go get water would really hurt your ego that much...then maybe you aren't really a man...ever though of that...#just saying.
Yall need to stop blaming
women for everything....

this is the kind of mindset our beautiful ladies need to do away with.

from your above statement, marriage is an option. then while mislead those who for them Marriage is a Must?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by LordReed(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2012
MsDarkSkin: I love how these "men" are creating threads trying to teach women how to act when they are but boys themselves.

Hey girl long time. Sup wit u?
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by pendo89(f): 9:06pm On May 07, 2012
Ok Marriage is not a set of dos and donts.Its not a prison or school.
I think if you love and are concerned about each other's welfare everything will fall into place.
Love and care should make me get that food from the freezer,fetch water whatever without being asked or pushed.What if one is sick?
Love should make me cook that soup without grumbling cz u worked hard to provide it.
Love will make me become economical with what we have for our own sake.I think it's that simple.
Laws nope.You already made a vow so get rid of some 5 pieces of meat kind of rules.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by kay9(m): 9:15pm On May 07, 2012
LOL @ all the comments...
I'm just gonna sit back and ENJOY this ride! cool cool
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by acidtalk: 9:58pm On May 07, 2012
pendo89:
Ok Marriage is not a set of dos and donts.Its not a prison or school.
I think if you love and are concerned about each other's welfare everything will fall into place.
Love and care should make me get that food from the freezer,fetch water whatever without being asked or pushed.What if one is sick?
Love should make me cook that soup without grumbling cz u worked hard to provide it.
Love will make me become economical with what we have for our own sake.I think it's that simple.
Laws nope.You already made a vow so get rid of some 5 pieces of meat kind of rules.

*confused*

1 Like

Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Hey girl long time. Sup wit u?

been good sweetie. Yourself?
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by LordReed(m): 11:02pm On May 07, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

been good sweetie. Yourself?

I'm ok but a good long conversation with you would make me better. wink
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by MrsChima(f): 11:14pm On May 07, 2012
Lord_Reed:

I'm ok but a good long conversation with you would make me better. wink

You ole cheating bastard! You had me standing by the back door waiting on your crusty arse! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by MrsChima(f): 11:15pm On May 07, 2012
MsDarkSkin: I love how these "men" are creating threads trying to teach women how to act when they are but boys themselves.

Yanno!
Re: Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) by MrsChima(f): 11:19pm On May 07, 2012
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to survive marriage. It doesn't take a doctor to analyze marriage. It doesn't take a lawyer to stand up for the betterment of marriage.

It takes TWO PEOPLE who understand what it is like to be in a partnership thriving for SIMILAR GOALS while RESPECTING, CHERISHING, UNDERSTANDING, BEING COMPASSIONATE, AND LOVING TO EACH OTHER.

There are people from different cultures, ethnicities, religions, social statuses, and education levels enjoying fruitful marriage and relationships with one another. It is because they have similar GOALS while RESPECTING, CHERISHING, UNDERSTANDING, BEING COMPASSIONATE, AND LOVING TO EACH OTHER!

It is not complicated, UNLESS YOU MAKE IT COMPLICATED.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection / A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. / Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.