Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (13104 Views)

Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by babasin(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2007
@lawyer.

well captured. IYABO is guilty as HELL. Let see how EFCC will explain this!

what is the public prosecutor waiting for? They should seek the maximum 7yrs for her.

Just for the record, am posting relevant sections of the companies and allied matters ( CAMA) act to nullify iyabo's claims

Section 292 (1) cama: " Every company shall keep at it's registered office, register of its directors and secretaries

Section 292 (2) cama : " The register shall contain the following particulars with respect to each director, that is to say HIS PRESENT FORENAME AND SURNAME, ANY FORMER FORENAME AND SURNAME, his usual residential address, his nationality, his business occupation, if any, particulars of any other directorship held by him and the DATE OF BIRTH

Now if iyabo used an alias name to register the company and act as a director of the company, is it not in violation of section 292 (2) cama? Because obvious the name is fake, address is fake and date of birth is fake. So therefore, she is not a director of that company because she has contravened this section.

Section 82 cama : If anyperson falsely and decietfully impersonates any member of the company and thereby obtains or endeavours to obtain any benefit due to such member, he shall be guilty of an offence and liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not more than 7 years or a fine.

If iyabo has registered the company under another name which is fake and not existing and she is actually obtaining or endeavouring to obtain a benefit from the company which she isnt a member, isnt she in violation of section 82?

Bottom line, she is not a director of the company and if she is not, it remains only 1 person since she said the company was formed by only 2 of them and a company can only be formed by a minimum of 2 directors. So therefore, the company doesnt even exist under the law
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by bibiking1(m): 8:42am On Dec 21, 2007
i hope the bastard is not let off the hook, like her father was
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by nigeriaone: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2007
http://NigeriaONE.com

" conspiracy"  you call it

I have been watching Thisday newspaper,  I verify all their news,  Some of there news are not true,  So you better been careful who you believe. The word of God says the heart of man is wicked, 

Now what I am saying is where did thisday get the story,  from "Aso rock" through Yar Adua press secretary Segun Adeniyi may be, 

Look Yar Adua would be remove by the power that be,  he is in everyone wrong book at moment,  Remember how they won the election. Remember what role ex governors play to put him there.  Most of them now hate their decision,  How many of them as he lock up,  Look most of the senate and house are product of the ex governor. The same people who supported Yar Adua have a profile of contract excuted by Yar Adua govt while in Katsina state,   So you think they would not use it again Yar Adua and have him remove,  Ex governor plus Obasanjo,  versus Yar Adua with no political base,  With IBB, Atiku and Kingibe still dreaming they should be president,    Dont forget the ex governor favour this others 3 over Yar Adua but it was this same baba iyabo, that manipulated the PDP to make sure he get there.   And most of them consider him an ungrateful person. Rememer the role Ibori play at the PDP convection, where is Ibori now,  Mr Fix it for Yar Adua,  Remember Fayose was the head of the governor that did is Fix president,  where are they now ,  Prison ,  I forgot Merry Christmas Ibori and Fayose in jail.  Do you know any EX governor   that want to touch YAr Adua, they would end up in jail. Nuru is no more in control of EFCC,  shadow leader now,  It should tell you YAr Adua is on is way out,  First reading of the house. they would give him a boot. when they kick him out, even EFCC would  go with it. All this wahala just because he want to control party.

He made a mistake by listening to wrong advice,  You see the word of God says a house divide again itself would not stand,  The house that brought him to power, he as destroy,  Now he has no foundation to lay on,  My people no man destroy its foundation and stand solid.

This look like Hollywood movies to me,  It is like the Italy mafia, the capo child,  Na wahala you dey look for,  that same capo that help you to power,   What Yar Adua enermy have done to him is help him detroy all is would be friend. So that by the end of the day ,  all Yar Adu would have is enermy,  My brother you want to have many friend and possible , too much enermy is not good,  Yar Adua is in trouble,  they have made all is would have been friends his enermy,  A tree can not make a forest.  Those who  live in glass house do not throw stones. Any man who destroy the foundation of his house would sleep out side.

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by jayvin01: 9:19am On Dec 21, 2007
nigeriaone:

" conspiracy" you call it

I have been watching Thisday newspaper, I verify all their news, Some of there news are not true, So you better been careful who you believe. The word of God says the heart of man is wicked,

Now what I am saying is where did thisday get the story, from "Aso rock" through Yar Adua press secretary Segun Adeniyi may be,

Look Yar Adua would be remove by the power that be, he is in everyone wrong book at moment, Remember how they won the election. Remember what role ex governors play to put him there. Most of them now hate their decision, How many of them as he lock up, Look most of the senate and house are product of the ex governor. The same people who supported Yar Adua have a profile of contract excuted by Yar Adua govt while in Katsina state, So you think they would not use it again Yar Adua and have him remove, Ex governor plus Obasanjo, versus Yar Adua with no political base, With IBB, Atiku and Kingibe still dreaming they should be president, Dont forget the ex governor favour this others 3 over Yar Adua but it was this same baba iyabo, that manipulated the PDP to make sure he get there. And most of them consider him an ungrateful person. Rememer the role Ibori play at the PDP convection, where is Ibori now, Mr Fix it for Yar Adua, Remember Fayose was the head of the governor that did is Fix president, where are they now , Prison , I forgot Merry Christmas Ibori and Fayose in jail. Do you know any EX governor that want to touch YAr Adua, they would end up in jail. Nuru is no more in control of EFCC, shadow leader now, It should tell you YAr Adua is on is way out, First reading of the house. they would give him a boot. when they kick him out, even EFCC would go with it. All this wahala just because he want to control party.

He made a mistake by listening to wrong advice, You see the word of God says a house divide again itself would not stand, The house that brought him to power, he as destroy, Now he has no foundation to lay on, My people no man destroy its foundation and stand solid.

This look like Hollywood movies to me, It is like the Italy mafia, the capo child, Na wahala you dey look for, that same capo that help you to power, What Yar Adua enermy have done to him is help him detroy all is would be friend. So that by the end of the day , all Yar Adu would have is enermy, My brother you want to have many friend and possible , too much enermy is not good, Yar Adua is in trouble, they have made all is would have been friends his enermy, A tree can not make a forest. Those who live in glass house do not throw stones. Any man who destroy the foundation of his house would sleep out side.

hmnnnnnnn makes so much sence. . . . . wink
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by babasin(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2007
Nigerians react:

A statement issued in Lagos yesterday by the National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere, Mr. Yinka Odumakin, noted that there had been allegations against former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo’s administration, adding that his children could not distinguish between Nigeria and Otta farm.
Afenifere said the Austrian scandal involving Iyabo was a  reflected Obasanjo’s “weak moral standard”.

-->
According to the statement, "Without prejudice to the subsisting case at the International Court of Arbitration, Paris France, Conference of Nigeria Political Parties hereby reaffirms our position that President Umaru Yar’Adua is shielding corrupt officials, especially ex-president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and ex-governors.
"It is appalling that if the deal had not gone sour, we could have been kept in the dark in a 15,673,356.60 euros and 762,976,093.00 naira deal, concerning electricity, a vital segment of our 2020 quest to industrialise the country.”

-->

“The allegation of the N3.5 billion contract shows the hypocrisy at the time. It showed that the war against corruption was just an attempt to divert attention from what was going on at the background,” Oyegun said.

-->

“If the story as published is true, it is an unfortunate dimension to who has legitimacy in governance. If it is true, our intelligent and security outfits, I mean the EFCC and the ICPC have to verify the claims and come up with genuine findings. I also imagine that we are about to witness the exposure of perfidy that has overrun Nigeria in the couple of years. If this story is true, it shows whether Nigeria wants to be taken seriously in the comity of nations or not,” Opadokun said.

-->
"What a shame that a very incompetent company going by the account of Chief Albert Awofisayo, the mastermind, was awarded strategic substations of the Integrated Power Projects in the Niger Delta-Line-Bay- Obudu and Benin- North?" CNPP said. adding: "it is our considered view that the M. Schneider contract scam has exposed the planlessness and squandermania that is the hallmark of the Chief Olusegun Obasanjo regime.Chief Obasanjo and confederates pretended in awarding fictitous power contracts.
"How can a patriot award huge contracts of seven power projects of 300 mega watts per station at $1m per mega watt, without concrete and credible substations or transmission lines and gas pipeline contracts?” the group asked.

-->
Former governor of Ogun State, Chief Olusegun Osoba, said the allegation could not be true.
“I hope it’s not true. If it is true, it will be unfortunate. I will want to see thorough evidence. If it’s true, it will be most unfortunate,” he said.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by babasin(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2007
“I know Prince Awofisayo. Sometime ago, he invited me to be part of a business he wanted to do. Some of these proposals work, other times they don’t

could this below, be one of the numerous proposals?

Only a TOTAL REVIEW of all CONTRACTS under OBJ can clean-up this country!

Saharareporters was first to publish this exclusive photo of Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello at the airport in Jakarta, Indonesia with Mr.John Karamoy on one of such fraudulent contract seeking trips.  It is believed that she also bought the Egbin Power Station in Lagos with such fraudulent transactions.
-->
February 2006-Iyabo arrives at the airport in Jakarta, Indonesia to the warm welcome of "oil block mogul" John Karamoy, former Chairman, PT Medco Energi International TbK., it was her job to "source" buyers for most of the 60 oil blocks up for grab any moment from now. The president's daughter is about to become the richest Nigerian female and possibly the first female Senate President should her pet project sail through, seems likely! PT MEDCO Energi will be building power stations and railway lines in Nigeria in a deal worth $5 billion brokered by Iyabo Obasanjo, even though PT MEDCO entire asset value is less than $500 million.Our source also noted that Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello is in Indonesia to "understudy" how former Indonesian dictator built his corrupt empire and dynasty. Saharareporters will bring you the full story very soon!!!-WATCH OUT!

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by nigeriaone: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2007
Good one a good review of all contract from IBB times, and even the one per state, starting from Kano to Katsina, Let state from Mr President state of katsina state, leadership by example,
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by gfaroh: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2007
That man is the begining and the end of nigeria problem.Think back to 1979 to date.Who is really responsilbe for all our problems.OBJ.The man no get shame!I dey wait to see wetin EFCC go do now.Na OBJ do this 419 no be Iyabo.Let us not forget that the family of the bodyguard that died while protecting her was only given 20000naira and she does not answer the phone when the woman calls.If she does not pay for this,Nigeria no go ever better again! angry angry
OLE.Na god go punnish all of them
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by nigeriaone: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2007
I have some contracts send by one user of http://NigeriaONE.com in Katsina state,  Do the EFCC want me to post it online too, 

Look We already don get bad review with the international community,  How long will the PDP in house for power destroy Nigeria,  Yes Yar Adua group want to control party,  but attack on family too?? Let stop this non attack,  Nigerian are suffering, that what Mr Yar Adua should faces,  I do not see members of his govt facing this,  all of them are just fighting one person or the other,

Look when a man is empty he think everybody is empty.

When every you spend your time on negative things , you would never have time to spend on possible thing. And Yar Adua govt is not focus  on positive things. He should face the suffering of Nigeria,  how to build school,  He is not telling us about it,  but going around talking of vision 2020 when he would not be in power, Talk about today,  our people are suffering,   Can you see the similarity between him and abacha,  Abacha had kingibe   , he has same man,  Abacha talked about vision 2020 or 2010, he talk about it. Let the president go on prayer alone,  All this Nigeria disgrace should be over,  No more infighting for God sake.

How many school is Yar Adua going to build next years, hospital and so so, No spend your time on negative, The word of God says to him that is pure , all things are pure, Even very soon they would tell us Turai Yar Adua has many number of shoes from govt money, For God sake, Mr Yar Adua how do you hope to make Nigerian lifes better, ??
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by buttyelele: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2007
very interesting story indeed, but the question to ask here is why? Why did iyabo change her name, if it was a legal deal, why use a false name, i dont know what the law states about this, but one thing is clear, she was invited to the deal because she bears the name obasanjo, why iyabo, why not abiola or okonjea iweala, she must have been thought to have considerable influence, hence the inclusion of her name in the buisness, companys do it, they include a well known person on the BOD so they can tap into the person goodwill, they taped into obasnjos goodwill through iyabo.

At face value nothing is wrong with this what we need to prove is if iyabo influenced the deal due to her office to her own favour, because she is obasnjos daughter, all it takes is a phone call and she gets the contract, the awardee was probably put there by obasanjo, hence his loyalty to obasanjo, be it obj or iyabo.

iyabo cannot now say she was not aware of the deal it will be vey amateurish of her, a deal is made in your name and you say u are not aware, there is nothing like entering into a deal reluctantly, you are either in or out.

A yoruba adage says won pe e lole o gbe omo eran jo( you are a called a thief, yet you dance in the market with a goat).

in my own court she is guilty, the court might see it differently, but she is guilty.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by babasin(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2007
That man is the begining and the end of nigeria problem.Think back to 1979 to date.Who is really responsilbe for all our problems.OBJ.The man no get shame!I dey wait to see wetin EFCC go do now.Na OBJ do this 419 no be Iyabo.

well said.

I put to OBJ, he knows/approve all the fraudulent deals his daughter was doing on his behalf.

and we need names of all the ministers too. why is EFCC not investigating any ministers?

There was also a disagreement between the partners on who should be signatory to the contract papers at the Ministry of Power and Steel. The Austrian company objected to Awofisayo as signatory. When the parties resorted to the courts and arbitration panels over the contending issues, the government cancelled the two contracts and two others lined up for the company. The partners are now trading blames on who was responsible for the cancellation.

While the Nigerian partners attribute it to the intransigence of the Austrian company and are demanding compensation, the Austrian company is blaming it all on the decision of the Nigerian partners to register another company; Transnational Energy Nig Ltd, which they had hoped would execute the contract to the exclusion of the Austrian company

This IYABO is a double-edge thief.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by emmami(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2007
this is what happens when you are blinded by greed i will not be suprised if IYABO remains celebrated by her click afterall we celebrate 419s, thieve ritualist even confer chieftancy title on them in this part of the world .I have a vision that very soon all the thieves 419s and co of our land shall soon be like shaft in the wind and the angel of the lord will chase them the very hole they have dug shall be thier grave
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by ndubest(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2007
, Your sins will surely find you out
it's a matter of time
i hope this allegation will be properly investigated
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by twinstaiye(m): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2007
Just like iyabo said, it is a cheap blackmail, why was the scandal out now, why cant they complain when she was using an alias name? why now? She even said it that she did not use her real name so that people will not say the name won the contract for the company. Some people should just go siddon please, i am sure they would do worst than this if they were in her shoes.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by Soundmind(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2007
Those that stole our money is gradually coming out.
God is alife and will put tjem to shame.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by joshjosh(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2007
Nigeria we hail thee! there is no law that allows you use any silly fake name anywhere in the world, not even in the banana republics.

directors, actors and others like prostitutes that have a "working name" need to register those names under 90days to the inland revenue.

recently a friend of mine that needed to remove his name from the public domain because of some threat had to go through the deed of pool system to officially change his name.

just imagine a world where every iyabos is allowed to call themselves shola and yetunde at the same time. no wonder we develop and progress at the fast speed we do.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by McKren(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2007
I have not really done my research on this issue and will not comment too much as yet,

I don't think there is any law that allows an individual to have more than one identity, its either Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello is qualified or not to set up the company at the time she did. Even it is Fraudulent using someone else (who will use their real identity) as front to set up a company let alone a public servant giving spurious names in other to set up a company. The previous is obviously more acceptable than the latter, if people have been probed in this country for indulging in the previous then Obasanjo-Bello must be probed for what she got herself involved in.

However we must assume she is innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent Jurisdiction, "rule of law" as well as "Anti corruption" is for everybody. None of these is the preserve of a particular section of the society.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2007
I think we should take caution on how we address certain issues. Some persons have not been objective at all. However I may comment on this issue after the courts have given their verdict.

Let's see how the whole stuff goes then we may appropriately comment.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by Mamajama(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2007
That contract is unenforceable in a court of law.  any contract under falsification can not be enforceable.

The deceptive act in the name falsification is a crime and she should be held accountable for that as a civil servant.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by IykeD1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2007
While Obasanjo has his case to answer, its wrong to reach the conclusion that any wrong
doing committed by Iyabo is due to the father's shortcoming. Iyabo is an adult capable of
making her own decisions, even the wrong ones.

I am not a lawyer and don't know the constitution that much, but it does appears that her
actions where intended to mislead and to mask any appearance of conflicting interest. Its
a bombshell of a scandal, but assuming no contracts were actually awarded to her outfit,
I don't see her doing any time for the alleged offense. However, her image and that of her
father's or whatever is left of it will take a further hit for sure. I can almost bet the EFCC
won't and shouldn't waste too much time on this (assuming no government's money was
paid out).

Nevertheless, all over the world people related to those in power make a killing off those
personal connections or relationships - access is profitable business. However, part of the
problem we have in Nigeria is that of extreme greed - the people involve like Iyabo as
alleged wants to make sure they retain a stake in the proceeds of the contracts in question
as supposed to earning a fee for their "consultation or services".

For those calling for a review of all contracts issued in Obasanjo's tenure, why stop there?
Why not review the contracts awarded in the periods before him and so on and so. Soon
you will find out that its just not feasible. Even if you were to x-ray all the contracts issued
in Katsina during Yar Adua's tenure, I am sure you will find some cases of cronyism. I am
sure someone from the Yar Adua's extended family may have benefited from one contract
or the other. Having said that one will be naive to think none of his family will benefit during
his current stint - they don't and won't usually get his blessing. They will be sought out, the
question is how far will they let their greed get the best of them.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by mellow(m): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2007
who are the fighters[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by babasin(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2007
I am not a lawyer and don't know the constitution that much, but it does appears that her
actions where intended to mislead and to mask any appearance of conflicting interest. Its a bombshell of a scandal, but assuming no contracts were actually awarded to her outfit, I don't see her doing any time for the alleged offense.

The contract was awarded and cancelled. Thats economic sabotage alone to Nigeria. Simply because, there is time value of money.
It would be more expensive to re-award it again.

When the parties resorted to the courts and arbitration panels over the contending issues, the government cancelled the two contracts and two others lined up for the company.

She is guilty. Here is section 82 of Companies & allied matters:
If any person falsely deceitfully personates any member of a Company and thereby obtains or endeavours to obtain any benefit due to any such member, he shall be guilty of an offence and be liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term of not more than seven years

And there would be more charges once we have lawyer examine all the 'fine-details'

For those calling for a review of all contracts issued in Obasanjo's tenure, why stop there

we stop there because, we have CLEAR criminal case with a President's daughter. And she said, she had done numerous of such contracts.
everything under OBJ must be opened-up. thats only way to clean&clear their name.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by mekoyo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2007
Na wa for this country oh. Haba, well there's nothing we can do.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by naijaking1: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2007
What's more appalling? The allegation, her personal defense, or the blind show of support by my n/l icons like Seun and Debosky.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by rotimy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2007
Greed is a bottomless pit and it is indeed a shame that all the anti corruption sermons by OBJ did not start at home. History will be so unkind to him and his family. Iyabo shoud quit the Senate and surrender herself to the EFCC Iborism or she will be given the Patricia Etteh treatment by Nigerians
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by nigeriaone: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2007
I do not want to mention name , but some people can not forgive other about what happened during the civil war. This is a story, I do not want to tell over the internet.

2 friends  end up enermy after the civil war. One was the one that lead the war, another got the glory. Now one of the children of the 2 men is paying back,  What a world. Member of AC too,  his friend behind the story was promises  to be made a  minister if AC  had won april election,  I do not want to mention name,  but if they read this ,  they Know I know who they are, 
And what they are up to, 

This is wrong, 2 wrong does not make a right.

This is the story of cain and abel.  Inplace of Iyabo, he should have been signing the contract as first child too,  If abel was cain, 

Iyke-D  , you are right. We should review all contract in all state,  starting from Katsina state to show how transparent we are, 
This is nonsense.
We have problem in Nigeria,  Let talk about the problem,  The govt is not tell us how they would solve it.

If it not Nuru Ribadu fighting some, they are either fighting El Rufia, or Dangote or Jimoh Ibrahim,  It is REDEEMED CHURCH tomorrow. If it not Etteh, it is some else. I can tell you that the EFCC is playing politics. The govt of Nigeria is now using the EFCC to attack people. Which is not right. Even they now create story. the EFCC should be independent of the federal govt. The EFCC is also getting involve in ethnics or tribal politics.

How many road have they built, How many hospital have they improve,  This is like running away from the issue I want to hear. Can you see that our people are suffering. 6 month,  The senate and house have not pass any reason bill,  Now the federal govt finished any project,
We all should be putting our head together how to build a nation,  and not how to destroy it.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by McKren(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2007
nigeriaone:

I do not want to mention name , but some people can not forgive other about what happened during the civil war. This is a story, I do not want to tell over the internet.

2 friends end up enermy after the civil war. One was the one that lead the war, another got the glory. Now one of the children of the 2 men is paying back, What a world. Member of AC too, his friend behind the story was promises to be made a minister if AC had won april election, I do not want to mention name, but if they read this , they Know I know who they are,
And what they are up to,

This is wrong, 2 wrong does not make a right.

This is the story of cain and abel. Inplace of Iyabo, he should have been signing the contract as first child too, If abel was cain,

This has absolutely nothing to do with this topic, the most off point contribution I have seen on Nairaland. Was it the so called civil war soldiers who told Iyabo ObJ to fake her identity
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by nigeriaone: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2007
did iyabo tell you she faked her ID, No, it is your Thisday, Where is prove, Picture of 2 people is no prove, My son and danladi bako took picture together, Than should i go and claim , Danladi bako is my son father,
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by nigeriaone: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2007
I stop beleiving them when they claim Ghandi import 20 billion naira cars into Nigeria, 
Most of you mugu beleived the lies. I did not,  all I did was do my maths, 

20,000,000,000  divided by 2,000,000 

what I got  was 10,000 cars,  Only Pastor Ghandi  ,  How can one man import 10,000 cars,

If Pastor Ghandi import 10,000,  Ghandi refuse to call me  to this business,  do you think I should not change my calling,  Ghandi I need 10,000 cars too,  what up show me want 10,000 cars too.  Pastor Ghandi me too need cars now.

credibility is becoming their problem. Yar Adua I say again is listening to wrong people,  Wrong friends , wrong decision.

You see the bible says the heart of a man is wicked. You can call someone your friend and they may be your enermy. I beleive that is what is going on with Yar Adua, He as his enermy around him, Looking for his downfall,
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by faketan(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2007
Nigeriaone or whatever you call yourself, please try and edit your mind and your post please.

I do not know your relationship with OBJ's family, but whatever it is, you are either a looter yourself or a beneficiary of stolen wealth.

Stop all these your defence. We are all adults. Haba, even if them carry cellotape cover ur eyes, u no fit remove am?

Yar'Adua at the moment is better than OBJ on face value. If you like hit ur head on Zuma rock. Bringing sentiment into this will never change anything.

She is a rogue.

Wasn't she the one that said her father is the greatest statesman in Africa? She openly said she found nothing wrong with whatever her father did. And people are saying one should not link her with her father's evil when she was one of his foot soldiers.

Make we hear word jare.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by nigeriaone: 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2007
"looter"  show me who i looted,  Anybody know who I collected money from or did I send letter to anyone claiming I am the brother of Yar Adua, 

Look I have never hidden my real name, 

Let that person I cheated come out and tell the world I cheated him. You can only frame me,  Which I know the EFCC is now capable of and the now can use international bodies we all know,
You are talking to the wrong person. At age of 13 i became born again,  Go and find out. I use to preach in my secondary sch , so everybody i went to school with knows me,  They call me pastor,  at age 16 , i had already preach to  a congregation of over 1000 people,  You don hear deeper life before.

You know those people that use to preach in Molue in Nigeria,  I do am before,  I know shame,  on my way to Gbagada,  I went to university of Ilorin. Look go and look at the University of Ilorin UCU graduate  years my picture is there, I was a member of the University christain Union.  So you have the wrong person, 

You need to frame me,  Like some are trying to frame me now,  Even white person  is involve,  they assume that I do not know they are only trying to frame me, 

My brother bible say we should not take pride in ourself,  In redeemed  church you do hear of 100 days fasting and prayer ,  we don do am,   Go ask people who know me,  I am a rigid person,  fearless,  I know where I am going, heaven,   i just know some inform that you do not know,  They are setting people up,  and I do not like that,  This is wrong.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by McKren(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2007
did iyabo tell you she faked her ID, No, it is your Thisday, Where is prove, Picture of 2 people is no prove, My son and danladi bako took picture together, Than should i go and claim , Danladi bako is my son father,

Give me a reason I should take you more seriously than THISDAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote Attributes Success To Jonathan’s ‘favourable’ Policies / I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) / Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.