Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (13101 Views)

Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by nigeriaone: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2007
I understand that we have human problem altitude toward work, But if you do not have enough tools to work. You are wasting your time, First of all, you have to correct the problem before you can correct the people. I am an electrical engineer,so i should know the problem.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by faketan(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2007
joshjosh:

Nigeriaone sorry to bother you one more time.
Nigeria don't have power problem. we have human resources and people problem. last year i was in Nigeria for my mum's funeral immediately the canopies went up and the musicians started testing their music equipment, the lights went off. i was called 5 mins later to settle a man from the authourity.  i asked him what he thought we should do to the generators working he asked how many days we were holding the funeral.  tell me it was the power station that was not working. it is always the people.

have you heard of solar energy sir? why don't we use it? i only took 2 £400 panels home last Christmas and my people have 24hrs power supply now.  why can't that be repeated nation wide by the silly government.  God gave us enough sun and thank God Nigeria is not NY the whole country would have died during the winter months not to talk o summer. give nigeria  even 700,000 MW of power the people will still not work it out smoothly.

on your abuja schools and ondo schools. what is wrong with all those lovely millionaires you have there building the schools as part of their give back to the society they live in and some of them robbed.

i went to a primary school i went to years ago for a filming and was so shocked that we could't record anything because it was the most disgusting thing i have ever set my eyes on.  i can't believe nigerians treat kids like that.

don't tell me there is no money in ondo or edo where i went to school. don't tell me there are no cements and tools to give these kids a better environment. it is the people who are misguided. the society has wrong priority.  the money they waste doing those parties can easily be used to do these things for the betterment of the society.

why can some people gather together and use their bricklaying skills to work on those walls and some carpenters do the windows?

it is not about technology or anything like that. we have a great human resources wahala.

Please Josh, I have been looking out for this info. Could you please tell me which company you got from? If possible I will like to chat with you. Thank you.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by McKren(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2007
Please I am interested in how the solar energy thing works too.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by omofineboy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2007
@odada

I was suprised to read your post, calling obasanjo's family a noble family is a misuse of word you can check the meaning of noble again so that you will in the future use it appropriately.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by faketan(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2007
@Fine boy
Please tell him again. I think he did not hear you.

Noble family my dignified ass
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by cute9jaguy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2007
I think Iyabo is just unlucky to be from her father, what she did was confirmed by the court to be legal,so why the sentiment?
why do people leave fake names when they lodge into an hotel?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by babasin(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2007
I think Iyabo is just unlucky to be from her father, what she did was confirmed by the court to be legal,so why the sentiment?

You should read before posting.

And which court said this is legal to use FAKE name in legal papers? and if its legal why can't she get VISA on her FAKE name?

Just for the record, am posting relevant sections of the companies and allied matters ( CAMA) act to nullify iyabo's claims

Section 292 (1) cama: " Every company shall keep at it's registered office, register of its directors and secretaries

Section 292 (2) cama : " The register shall contain the following particulars with respect to each director, that is to say HIS PRESENT FORENAME AND SURNAME, ANY FORMER FORENAME AND SURNAME, his usual residential address, his nationality, his business occupation, if any, particulars of any other directorship held by him and the DATE OF BIRTH

Now if iyabo used an alias name to register the company and act as a director of the company, is it not in violation of section 292 (2) cama? Because obvious the name is fake, address is fake and date of birth is fake. So therefore, she is not a director of that company because she has contravened this section.

Section 82 cama : If anyperson falsely and decietfully impersonates any member of the company and thereby obtains or endeavours to obtain any benefit due to such member, he shall be guilty of an offence and liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not more than 7 years or a fine.

If iyabo has registered the company under another name which is fake and not existing and she is actually obtaining or endeavouring to obtain a benefit from the company which she isnt a member, isnt she in violation of section 82?

Bottom line, she is not a director of the company and if she is not, it remains only 1 person since she said the company was formed by only 2 of them and a company can only be formed by a minimum of 2 directors. So therefore, the company doesnt even exist under the law
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by cute9jaguy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2007
I read before i posted sir!

I even read today's punch where the issue was clarified and you can check it out too ok! pls dont make it personal.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by FKseun(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2007
The Law - The Law - The Law - The Law - The Law - The Law - The Law - The Law
F**K the law. As we all know, the law is an ass! The rich can twist into any shape to suit their actions. Some kill and claim provocation, but has it changed the fact that you took a fellow human being's life? What is wrong is wrong. F**K the law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by seriousspy: 1:08am On Dec 24, 2007
@ Babasin,
You've got the law bit right but have applied it strictly to this case. I understand your perspective o, but you have to consider the fact that there must have been acquiescence of some sort from the partners to the deed. If they were in entire scheme, then it’s criminal to suggest they were defrauded. Of course they must have sanctioned the move…perhaps in the first instance to cover their asses up if it ever blew open. But ofcourse Damilola rescinded’- Oh I forgot, that was Iyabo- How criminal. On what planet is what she did done She definitely doesn’t have a lot of sense I think.

I think beneath it all, (even though the contract is fundamentally flawed), both parties are being stupid and miserly with the truth. Perhaps the most stupid of them all is Iyabo herself. I'm not sure if technically what she's done is a crime… I do know however that procuring contracts using personal relationships in this country is common place. Its corruption in a lot of ways, but I don't think our laws apply that to mean illegal. It will be interesting to see how this will all pan out. Peace.
babasin:

You should read before posting.

And which court said this is legal to use FAKE name in legal papers? and if its legal why can't she get VISA on her FAKE name?

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by faketan(m): 2:00am On Dec 24, 2007
There is an element of abuse of office here which she knew but went ahead to do what she did. . ,

She was a public office holder
and the presidents daughter. She used her fathers influence to get a contract for her cronies not for free. Somethings including money must have changed hands. . .
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2007/dec/24/national-24-12-2007-001.htm
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by ono(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2007
faketan:

There is an element of abuse of office here which she knew but went ahead to do what she did. . ,

She was a public office holder
and the presidents daughter. She used her fathers influence to get a contract for her cronies not for free. Somethings including money must have changed hands. . .
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2007/dec/24/national-24-12-2007-001.htm

I particularly liked the way the Abuja lawyer did a moral/ethical view of the whole bribery scam. Interesting read. I wait to see this woman behind bars. . . . . . . preferably before the new year.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by babasin(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2007
N3.5bn scam: Obasanjo’s daughter received Jeep as PR – Firm
By GODWIN TSA, Abuja
Monday, December 24, 2007

The mind-boggling contract scam involving Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello, daughter of former president Olusegun Obasanjo, has taken another dimension with the allegation that she received a Toyota Land Cruiser as bribe to help secure contracts in the power sector.

This is coming as an Abuja based legal practitioner, Barrister Kayode Ajulo has disclosed that Senator Obasanjo-Bello risked a five-year jail term if convicted of the allegations of felony against her by the Austrian company, which accused her of corruption.

An Austrian firm, M. Schneider GMBH & Co, had alleged, in its petition to the Presidency, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and other anti-corruption agencies complaining about what it described as “Obasanjo-Bello’s fraudulent, corrupt and criminal nature.”

Some of the exhibits attached to the petition contained vital information to the effect that a gift of Toyota Jeep was offered to the senator by one Prince Albert Awofisayo, a Lagos businessman as public relations (PR) so as to secure a contract through her.

The vehicle, which was eventually bought from Elizade Nigeria Limited was delivered to Dr. Iyabo Obasanjo, No. 383 Agege Motor Road, Mushin, Lagos with a letter of delivery signed by Tunde Fagbolagun.

The quotation and proforma invoice from the car company, referenced, Saju-001, gave the description of the vehicle as Toyota Land cruiser VX AHC Patrol engine, automatic transmission, leather seat, power steering, central door lock, wood finish A/C cool box, airbags, roof ral sun proof, double extra tyre, ABS, radio/cassette CD player, alloy wheel with side step.

A Union Bank of Nigeria Plc cheque of N11, 660, 00.00 was issued in favour of Elizade Nigeria Limited at its Abuja branch, at UAC building on November 15, 2005 and the vehicle, with Engine no. 2UZ-9151608 and Chasis No. JTEHT05J302086528, was delivered to Iyabo Obasanjo at No. 383, Agege Motor Road, Mushin, Lagos with a covering note signed by Tunde Fagbolagun, an assistant manager (delivery) of Elizade Nigeria Limited on November 25, 2005.

[b]It was revealed that when the Austrian firm was approached to buy the vehicle for Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello as “PR,” by Albert Awofisayo, the company turned down the request on the grounds that Awofisayo should be responsible for such gesture.

In a note to Albert Awofisayo on the subject matter, the company noted: “Dear Albert, sorry, but we are not in position to satisfy this request. We have many obligation to fulfill along with the project. PR is yours.”[/b]The N3.5 billion contract scam was blown open following a letter written by M. Schneider and dated 3 August 30, 2007, which was delivered through DHL to the EFCC, the office of President Umar Musa Yar’Adua, Austrian ambassador, Attorney-General of Federation and Minister of Justice, chairman, Senate, Committee on Ethics and Privileges, chairman, ICPC and the chairman of Code of Conduct Bureau.

Signed by Andreas Altenhuber, the petition further revealed that the EFCC had, sometime in 2006, conducted an investigation involving directors of M. Schneider Energy Nigeria Limited.
“The underlying dispute culminated in our being frustrated out of Nigeria after investing in excess of one million Euros. This resulted in litigation in different jurisdictions. One of the proceedings will be before the International Chamber of Commerce Paris on 3rd and 4th September, 2007,” the firm said.
The company claimed that it attached a copy of the court papers and other exhibits in the letter to the commission to substantiate various allegations against the senator.

“Contained therein are allegations of a fraudulent, corrupt and criminal nature involving Senator (Mrs) Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello (alias Damilola Akinlawo) then serving as a commissioner with Ogun State government and which concealment of her identity, in our view, was driven by the sole consideration of shielding her father, the former president of Nigeria, from being perceived as having breached relevant laws in the award of power projects indirectly to her daughter,” it said.
The company stated that the hearing of various cases on the matter has the potentials of placing the Federal Government in bad light before the international community.

It said: “We would therefore be grateful, without prejudice to the judicial process, if you would kindly cause your commission to investigate same with a view to ascertaining whether your enabling laws or any other related Nigerian laws were broken by Senator (Mrs) Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello, acting either for herself or on behalf of the then president.”

The documents also listed details about Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello’s trips to Austria, narrating how she joined Prince Awofisayo in Singapore after her trip to Jakarta, Indonesia in February, 2006.
When contacted by a national newspaper over the contract scam both Dr. Iyabo-Obasanjo Bello and Prince Albert Awofisayo had described the allegations as false and an attempt to tarnish their image. Senator Obasanjo-Bello said she was not directly involved in the business.

She said: “I know Prince Awofisayo. Sometimes ago, he invited me to be part of a business he wanted to do. Some of these proposals work, other times they don’t. Prince said I should not worry, that he would fund the entire project. I told him since I was a commissioner it could raise issues of conflict of interest. We agreed to go into the business all the same. Prince formed a company and did all the ground work.

We agreed that I should use a different name, yes, because in law there is nothing, wrong with that…”
On his part, Prince Awofoisayo said he was out of the country but would speak on the controversy as soon as he returned. He said the Austrian company had resorted to blackmail because of its failure to prove its case in a court of law.

Meanwhile, an Abuja based legal practitioner, Mr. Kayode Ajulo said Dr. Obasanjo-Bello risks a five-year jail term if convicted of the allegations of felony against her.
In a statement in Abuja, the lawyer said: “The macabre expression and approval of misdeed of misdemeanor by the first daughter of the erstwhile President (General Obasanjo), the one-time commissioner of Ogun State and presently the distinguished Senator of Federal Republic of Nigeria, Senator Dr. Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello aka Damilola Okanlawon, disguised nothing but an admittance of guilt of impersonation, corruption and to cover up palpable commission of crimes.

“Although her spin-doctors and fellow voyagers may delude her and equally want Nigerians to lap into the distorted conjecture that she is not liable for criminal misdeed, it is pertinent to point out that Section 484 of Criminal Code, Laws of the Federation provides that: ‘Any person who, with intent to defraud any person, falsely represents himself to be some other person, living or dead, is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for three years.’

“Bearing in mind the novelty and inventiveness of her misdeed as those she falsely represented in this instance are allegedly her sister (Damilola) and mother (Ms. Okanlawon) vis-à-vis the fact that at the time of the commission of the crime Dr. Iyabo was a serving commissioner in Ogun State, holding a position of public trust and bound by provisions of Code of Conduct rules, Public Officers rules and other related statutes.

It is therefore indispensable that to appreciate the full weight of her criminal liabilities, a combined reading of the provisions of Chapter 2 of the 1999 Constitution, Public Officers Rules, ICPC and EFCC Acts will reveal an imposing commission of offence sanctionable by our laws.
“Section 15 (5) of the Constitution provides thus: ‘The State shall abolish all corrupt practices and abuse of powers.’

“The reasons for the impersonation are not far fetched. What else must be the reason for the daughter of a president and commissioner of health of a state to turn himself to LAGBAJA for pecunial gains?
“To circumvent the law and the system, to besmirch it, defile it and make fools out of the whole world with a full fledged premeditated conspiracy to cover up a perceptible crime.

“The theory of LAGBAJAISM as propounded by Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello PhD holds no water. It is patently cynical, contemptuously jaded, which is, in itself, a dishonoured affirmation from an apparent corrupt psyche.

“Corruption has no other name than corruption either in private business or public office and not a soul should be allowed to hide under any assumption of legality to escape chastisement.
“In the case of A.G. Ondo State Vs. A.G. Federation reported in 2002, Hon. Justice Mohammed Uwais (retd) stated the true position of the law and the mind of the Supreme Court when he held thus: ‘Corruption is not a disease which afflicts public officers but society as a whole. If it is therefore to be eradicated effectively, the solution must be pervasive to cover every segment of the society.

“One is somehow interestingly surprised by the timid position of the government and its law enforcement agencies since the receipt of the complaint against Dr. Iyabo. If the EFCC, ICPC and others are of the opinion that Dr. Iyabo has no case to answer then EFCC should, without hesitation, tender apology to Tafa Balogun, the late Maurice Ibekwe, Ade Bendel and Co. as they have no business being in prison.

“The Federal Government and her agencies should be guided by the dictum of Hon Justice Mohammed of the Supreme Court, in the above mentioned case reported in the Nigerian Weekly Law Report (Part 772) at page 347, where the noble law lord stated:

‘It is quite plain that the issue of corruption in Nigerian society has gone beyond our borders. It is no more a local affair. It is a natural malaise, which must be tackled by the government of the Federal Republic. The disastrous consequences of the evil practice of corruption has taken this nation into the list of most corrupt nations on earth…, ’

The battle over which promoter has direct business dealings with an Austrian firm, M. Schneider GMBH, among CPL Industries Limited, Falcony Nigeria Limited and Akiya Nigeria Limited, which is the company of ex-President Obasanjo’s children, shifted to Paris, France as one of them, CPL Industries Limited, took the matter to the International Court of Arbitration in Paris.
The legal battle started in July last year when M. Schneider GMBH and five others instituted a suit at the Federal High Court in Abuja.

Other plaintiffs in the matter were: M.Schneider Energy Nigeria Limited, Falcony Nigeria Limited, Andreas Tenhuber, Michael Tenhuber and Olu Obikoya.

The defendants in the suit were Prince Albert Awofisayo, CPL Industries Limited Akiya Nigeria Limited (firm of Obasanjo’s children), Ms. Damilola Akinlawon and Mr. Richard Awofisayo.
However, Falcony Nigeria Limited and Schneider GMBH were said to have instituted another suit at the High Court of Lagos State, while arbitration discontinues in the one filed at the Federal High Court in Abuja

getting more interesting day by day. Nigerians want answers and justice, and it should come quickly too.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by joshjosh(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2007
SOLAR PANELS

it is so easy to get. i saw it being used in kenya on a documentary here and went on the net to search. however, this is the solar panel sellers link i got mine from. they are very good. when my brother wakes up, i will ask him where he got his own from in Houston they are cheaper, smaller and sleeker than mine.

a guy in church here bought a very small one for about £40 for the mum in ibillo somewhere in edo state that should be if they have not created another state he told me it working fine. i must add that you buy some stoppers and switches which are cheap. you will also need a car battery to start it. you can borrow that from anyone. according to him he said that powers 2 rooms successfully. that was sold by a the daily mail newspapers here in the UK last year. i have the link to that in some mail when i get it i will post

http://www.dmsolar.com/solar-panels.html

now please hear me well. when you talk to them don't mention the word Nigeria first. let me explain.

pay them tell them it is for import and they will reduce the price IE less VAT. which you can use for FEDEX delivery.

they will deliver to Nigeria if you pay for it but don't let that be your first word. they say they get loads of enquiries and emails from Nigeria but people don't follow up.

i know sellers here in the UK too but they are very expensive it is like what you get in us for $1000 they sell £1000 that was why i went for the America ones plus they were delivered within a week to Benin which was not bad. my brother's own was within a week too from another company. don't be afraid they wont eat your money. 6 of my friends have bought so far from them and they have delivered without fail.

good news is that it has been working for a year now and i think it has 15yrs guarantee too. if you have the money, it is money well spent. no more generator noise and the other wahala that goes with it. this is exactly how ours are installed nobody even see it just flat on the roof like you see in this photo. goodluck

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by faketan(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2007
Josh
Thank you very much. I have searched the net before and saw some offers in the Uk and america but I was not sure how durable they were. Now I have heard from you, I will go ahead.

How many rooms does your 2 panels power please?

I am looking for something that might take care of a 6-bedroom bungalow and a 4 bedroom bungalow.

Thank you very much.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by joshjosh(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2007
8 and 3 big living rooms only 4 adults live there 24/7 though. my dad gives his neighbour light in the evening if nepa goes off. i understand he does this free of charge. personally i think it is under utilized but we need it a long time.

the best thing is to call them and tell them what you need it for and they will give you what they think will suite your purpose. hope this help
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by nigeriaone: 1:51am On Dec 25, 2007
Solar is not recommended for Nigeria, But it is cheap. It can not generate that much power. For homes yes, and cars, but large scale no.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by joshjosh(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2007
and where do most people need basic electricity in Nigeria kind sir? little light is better than darkness i think
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by kaylala(m): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2007
The contract scandal has been a characterised a litmus test
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by MP007(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2007
i am sure that people who know about nigerian politics wouldnt regard this story as "breakin news", lord have mercy
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by rafcrown(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2007
MASSES DEY SUFFER POLITICIANS AND THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND FAMILY MEMBERS DEY ENJOY.WHAT REALLY DID OBASANJO LEARN IN JAIL?NOTHING. ABSOLUTE NOTHING.LET HIM COME OUT AND TELL NIGERIANS DIRECTLY WHAT HIS ACHIEVEMENTS WEREAS A MILITARY RUINER/RULER IST AND 2ND TERMS-LOOTING
NIGERIA CAN ONLY BE A BETTER PLACE IN THE WORLD IF PERFECT,UNBIAS,SCIENTIFIC PROBE CAN BE CARRIED ON ON TINUBU,MARWA,BABANGIDA ETC,ALL POLITICIANS UNDER OBASANJO AND LET OBASANJO EXPLAIN TO NIGERIANS HOW MUCH HE AND HIS CORRUPT REGIME SPENT ON POWER AND ENERGY AND WHAT THEY ACHIEVED IN THIS SECTOR.
ON IYABO OBASANJO IF SHE IS GUILTY LET HER FACE THE LAWS OF THE LAND.PUBLIC FUNDS NOT FAMILY FUNDS
I WROTE BEFORE THAT HOW CAN NIGERIA PROGRESS AND HOW CAN MASSES PROSPER IF THEY ALL COME TO TARGET BILLIONS
EX MINISTERS BILLIONS
EX GOVS BILLIONS
EX HEADS OF STATES BILLIONS
EVEN IYABO OBASANJO INVOLVED IN BILLION CONTRACTS
BABA GOD WE INVITE YOU QUICKLY TO COME IN NOW AND NOW.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.WE NIGERIANS ARE HUNGRY AND TIRED OF THE JEGUDU JERAS
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by jayvin01: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2007
LMAO!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

rafcrown:

MASSES DEY SUFFER POLITICIANS AND THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND FAMILY MEMBERS DEY ENJOY.WHAT REALLY DID OBASANJO LEARN IN JAIL?NOTHING. ABSOLUTE NOTHING.LET HIM COME OUT AND TELL NIGERIANS DIRECTLY WHAT HIS ACHIEVEMENTS WEREAS A MILITARY RUINER/RULER IST AND 2ND TERMS-LOOTING
NIGERIA CAN ONLY BE A BETTER PLACE IN THE WORLD IF PERFECT,UNBIAS,SCIENTIFIC PROBE CAN BE CARRIED ON ON TINUBU,MARWA,BABANGIDA ETC,ALL POLITICIANS UNDER OBASANJO AND LET OBASANJO EXPLAIN TO NIGERIANS HOW MUCH HE AND HIS CORRUPT REGIME SPENT ON POWER AND ENERGY AND WHAT THEY ACHIEVED IN THIS SECTOR.
ON IYABO OBASANJO IF SHE IS GUILTY LET HER FACE THE LAWS OF THE LAND.PUBLIC FUNDS NOT FAMILY FUNDS
I WROTE BEFORE THAT HOW CAN NIGERIA PROGRESS AND HOW CAN MASSES PROSPER IF THEY ALL COME TO TARGET BILLIONS
EX MINISTERS BILLIONS
EX GOVS BILLIONS
EX HEADS OF STATES BILLIONS

EVEN IYABO OBASANJO INVOLVED IN BILLION CONTRACTS
BABA GOD WE INVITE YOU QUICKLY TO COME IN NOW AND NOW.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.WE NIGERIANS ARE HUNGRY AND TIRED OF THE JEGUDU JERAS

where are we headin' in this country!! things are gettin worse by the day!! for how long are we goin' to continue like this! OHhhh LAwd!! i angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by rafcrown(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2007
BABE U NO GET SHAME U HAVE NO POINT JUST RESPECT YOURSELF AND STEP ASIDE
I AM INTO BUSINESS
I USE MY INFAMOUS NAME TO TRANSACT BUSINESS
WHAT ELSE DO U PEOPLE WANT IN LIFE
RICH PARENTS
BIG POSTS
INFLUENTIAL PARENTS
STILL
U ARE GREEDY
AND STILL WANT MORE
WILL U PEOPLE EVEN BUY NIGERIA
MAY BE U WILL BE SATISFIED
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by rafcrown(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2007
IF ALL OF U ARE AFTER BILLIONS HOW MUCH ARE WE GOING TO HAVE LEFT?
NO NIGERIAN IS SUPPOSED TO BE POOR AS WE ARE NOW
I HAVE NO SINGLE RESPECT FOR ANY
CORRUPT PERSON
DISHONEST PERSON
ANY UNINTELLIGENT RULER OR POLITICIAN
ANYBODY WHO CANNOT THINK ABOUT SUFFERING MASSES
EVEN THIS EARNINGS FROM PETROLEUM IS NOT BEING INTELLIGENTLY USED/INVESTED
AND THERE ARE MORE AND MORE UNDISCOVER LOOTERS
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by rafcrown(m): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2007
WHAT NAME SHOULD WE CALL You NOW
SENATOR DAMILOLA OKANLAWON
OR LADY DAMMY
OR BILLIONAIRE IYABO O. B.
ANY OTHER NAMES NOT YET KNOWN TO NIGERIANS BUT ONLY U
ANY OTHER UNDISCOVERED CONTRACTS
ANY OTHER BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS BY AKIRA
ANY OTHER BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS BY OTHER FRONT COMPANIES
LASTLY
IS NIGERIA REALLY FOR ALL NIGERIANS?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by jayvin01: 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2007
rafcrown:

BABE You NO GET SHAME You HAVE NO POINT JUST RESPECT YOURSELF AND STEP ASIDE
I AM INTO BUSINESS
I USE MY INFAMOUS NAME TO TRANSACT BUSINESS
WHAT ELSE DO You PEOPLE WANT IN LIFE
RICH PARENTS
BIG POSTS
INFLUENTIAL PARENTS
STILL
You ARE GREEDY
AND STILL WANT MORE
WILL You PEOPLE EVEN BUY NIGERIA
MAY BE You WILL BE SATISFIED

hope that was not for me
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by faketan(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2007
nigeriaone:

Solar is not recommended for Nigeria, But it is cheap. It can not generate that much power. For homes yes, and cars, but large scale no.

Says who?

Josh thanks again. I am wondering if you can tell me the wattage of each of the panels you procured.

MERRY MERRY XMAS
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by rafcrown(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2007
FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI R.I.P.
RELEASED AN ALBUM ON ITT- INTERNATIONAL THIEF THIEF
LIKE OBASANJO AND, I AM SURE ABIOLA NO BE SO .WITH APOLOGY
ABIOLA DEY HELP POOR PEOPLE
TRAVELLING TO AUSTRIA THATS INTERNATIONAL
USING YAHOO YAHOO ID FOR BUSINESS
THAT IS THIEF
IF THE AMOUNT RUNS INTO JUST BILLIONS
THATS
ITT FOR SURE
LASTLY
WHEN WE DIE THATS THE END OF THE BILLIONS
WE NEED A  LIST OF WHO IS WHO IN NIGERIA INCLUDING THE CORRUPT ONES
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by nigeriaone: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2007
joshjosh (m),  yes for home or house,  but solar is not very reliable for mass generation, 

Our best option is to change the network system of NEPA. satellite pictures show that the north is less dense population than what Mr Makama claim. Which is a good thing. It tell me as an engineer, that less problem too. In the North, less than 5 cities have the population to create problem in design.  wHAT THEY NEED TO  do is isolate all this five cities,   from what i would call a North grid system.  Focus all the power produce from kaninji, Jebba, Shiroro and other generation station in the the North ,  to the North only. While focus the new project in Geregu power station (thermal gas) and incease it to about  3000MW. Geregu is a VERY IMPORTANT PROJECT.     2000MW from Geregu should be for the New North grid system . While the remain 1000MW should be for the Five North cities that show abit of Density.  It is possible to have 24 x7 electricity in the north in 3 years,   I would explain how  to solve that of the South later,  And ,    Merry xmas. I have to go i would find time to explain , how to solve the problem,
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by coolkaboom(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2007
joshjosh,
great work on the solar power issue.i have experimented greatly on inverter technology with less than satisfactory results.petrol bill and gen maintenance is crippling.i am really gladdened by your info and would love it if you could start a seperate thread dedicated to this issue.it deserves more attention than it's gettin here.thanks again

i am relieved to see d rage on this forum.on d earlier pages, i was shocked to my bone-marrow when ordinary decent nigerians were fallin over themselves to defend Iyabo.she should not only be chased from the senate, but she must be made to dance naked on national tv for being foolish enough to even try and explain this misadventure as if 'nothin de happen'.barawo.the whole OBJ family stinks, in fact if d folks at guiness bk of records did their research properly, the OBJ family na d undisputed King of Corrupt families.

we must all continue to rave about this until justice is seen to be done.if Etteh could be humbled because naija say e don do, iyabo must also not be spared.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by Iranoladun(f): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2007
Dear Joshjosh,

Thanks for the information on the solar energy, I will also check it out. There are so many vendors in Nigeria claiming they provide solar energy which really don't work.

As for Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello (AKA Damilola Akinlawon) corrupt charges how President Yaradua and EFCC handles it will show us that there is really no sacred cow. Time will tell!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal by dremoney(m): 3:20am On Dec 26, 2007
wonders shall neva end.

The Australian company has no experience,they've nt done any power work b4 in Nigeria,they lack the professionals n stuff to do d job n oda fuckn bullshits, Mr Fisayo abi wetin b ur name,DINT U KNOW ALL THIs B4 U CAJOLED THEM INTO THE COUNTRY? WHAT U MEAN BY RESORTING TO BLACK-MAIL? U ARE THE THIEF HERE BROS, u invited them into a sector n economy they kw ABSOLUTELY notin abt, u scoped them into investing in equipments n l8r dumped them coz of greed, NA GOD GO PURNISH U,

haa Naija,we don die, A serving commissioner accepting to hide her identity in a business transaction? sm1 who studied in US? ow do u expect power to b regular wen d contractors r non-professionals?

i jst tire ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs / What Happened To The Federal Government's Whistle-Blowing Policy? / Police Not Willing To Arrest Criminal Herdsmen In Ondo – Governor Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.