Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Akatas On Nairaland - Culture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akatas On Nairaland (40370 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994:

Calm down, calm down...I didn't mean it literally. The thread was derailed so I wanted it to get back on track. Don't take it personally.

Technically you aren't majority Igbo since you are 59% Hausa. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Trust me...I am calm.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Technically you aren't majority Igbo since you are 59% Hausa. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Trust me...I am calm.

I meant to say 49%-49.5% hausa..sorry for the misinforming
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:
Nobody is telling her to change it

but nairaland is not america, it is for nigerians. If you mention football to non-americans they are talking about international football not American football

she should have known better.....and she got corrected for it

Looks like she corrected yall. She is still going to call it what it is to her. This twit Ybutterfly wasted her energy, and anyone else who tries to correct an American for calling a sport what they know it as will be wasting their energy. From what I read, football was mentioned to her, therefore she recognized it as she knows it, not as you do. Yall look stupid as hell trying to make her call it what yall call it. LMAO!!! Damn DUMB!

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:

Looks like she corrected yall. She is still going to call it what it is to her. This twit Ybutterfly wasted her energy, and anyone else who tries to correct an American for calling a sport what they know it as will be wasting their energy. From what I read, football was mentioned to her, therefore she recognized it as she knows it, not as you do. Yall look stupid as hell trying to make her call it what yall call it. LMAO!!! Damn DUMB!

she can call it how ever she wants but when Nigerians are saying football in nairaland(they always mean international football) and she mistaken it for American football when Nigerians don't care for American football or even recognize it, then she made a mistake

Ybuttertfly may seem loony/crazy......which is true at times but she is correct here

this is not a American forum where she can assume we are talking about American football
https://www.nairaland.com/1016779/akatas-nairaland/11

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994:

I meant to say 49%-49.5% hausa..sorry for the misinforming

Negro...you ain't sorry. angry angry
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

she can call it how ever she wants but when Nigerians are saying football in nairaland(they always mean international football) and she mistaken it for American football when Nigerians don't care for American football or even recognize it, then she made a mistake

Ybuttertfly may seem loony but she is correct

this is not a American forum where she can assume we are talking about American football
https://www.nairaland.com/1016779/akatas-nairaland/11

Who cares that this is not an American forum, American people are here and from the looks of it they ain't going nowhere so get over it already. Mutual respect is still deserved. Whomever started the conversation with her should have POLITELY explained what Nigerians call it, then you wouldn't have had a thread full of some bullsh1t a55 videos and a fukcing nitwit posting this ^^^^^ crap all up and through it. Things like this make me see exactly why MsChima and MsDarkskin and the rest of the folks go off on yalls a55es. You guys are requiring respect, but you're not giving it. It doesn't work that way boo.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Trust me...I am calm.

Good morning sista girl!!! wink
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Negro...you ain't sorry. angry angry

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:

Good morning sista girl!!! wink

Good morning boo! How you be girl?
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994:

FIx that face and come massage my toes. tongue tongue tongue angry
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:

Who cares that this is not an American forum, American people are here and from the looks of it they ain't going nowhere so get over it already. Mutual respect is still deserved. Whomever started the conversation with her should have POLITELY explained what Nigerians call it, then you wouldn't have had a thread full of some bullsh1t a55 videos and a fukcing nitwit posting this ^^^^^ crap all up and through it. Things like this make me see exactly why MsChima and MsDarkskin and the rest of the folks go off on yalls a55es. You guys are requiring respect, but you're not giving it. It doesn't work that way boo.

your looking for a argument that I don't care for......she was wrong for assuming Nigerians were talking about American football

In America football means American football and soccer means international football but to Nigerians & world it is reverse..........period

page 11 explains her mistake in a Nigerian forum
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

FIx that face and come massage my toes. tongue tongue tongue angry
LOL
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:

Girl....I lubs me some of you!

Don't get me wrong...I am all for people having their opinions but when folks get mad cos you express your opinions that's when I have an issue.

We are not here to agree or disagree with anyone's opinion....we states our opinions and keep it moving. If some people want to have a debate then let get on with it with COMMON SENSE and RELEVANCIES.

When mofos start crying and getting emotional..it is time for Mrs. Chima to set that arse on fire. I ain't for no whining mofos. Really,

What also bleeps me up when mofos who claimed ot be uber intelligent can't find nothing new to retort/respond. It is always some recycled bullshit that hundreds of chatters said previously. Many of them can't stand alone so they have to band together no damn wonder they are in love with preserving their "culture"...cos many of them aren't shit without it. Hell even with it they are still a nigger globally.

Stand on your own and love yourself.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994:
LOL

wow...they really want to get into arguments with people, lol
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994:
LOL

I got some suckable toes.

Don't let them dumb arses pull you in the bullshit. Focus on my toes boo. kiss

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Good morning boo! How you be girl?

I'm good girl... Just mad cause a bum snuck up on me at starbucks this morning and stole my Vanilla Latte LOL! I wanted run him down and beat his a55, but I let it go. My mouth was ready for that Latte tho girl. LOL
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I got some suckable toes.

Don't let them dumb arses pull you in the bullshit. Focus on my toes boo. kiss

Ah...don't worry I will. Oh, and don't be surprised when all your toe nails are gone... grin grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994:

Ah...don't worry I will. Oh, and don't be surprised when all your toe nails are gone... grin grin grin

The hell You are a freak! grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:

I'm good girl... Just mad cause a bum snuck up on me at starbucks this morning and stole my Vanilla Latte LOL! I wanted run him down and beat his a55, but I let it go. My mouth was ready for that Latte tho girl. LOL

Hell nawl! How somebody gon steal your coffee?!! GIrl that is some bullshit right there!

He didn't steal your purse nor your wallet?!!! He must have been thirsty!!

LMAO@Thirsty Thief! grin grin grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

your looking for a argument that I don't care for......she was wrong for assuming Nigerians were talking about American football

In America football means American football and soccer means international football but to Nigerians & world it is reverse..........period

page 11 explains her mistake in a Nigerian forum

[b]I am not looking for an argument with you. I just want you to see how condescending you are. You still have the audacity to sit up here and state that the girl was wrong for assuming Nigerians were talking about American Football, but damn, when you give someone a word and they know it one way, what can you expect. Yall want to call everybody else arrogant and wrong, but you don't want to admit to your own. She didn't make any mistakes. It was the mistake of the person who initiated the conversation for not clarifying what he meant in terms of the football yall play. He should have broke it down, like you did when you said "In America football means American football and soccer means international football but to Nigerians & world it is reverse" but just with a bit more clarification. Now yall sitting up here looking pitiful as hell arguing with an American about what she knows a sport to be called where she comes from. FOOLISH! there could have been some good conversation up in this piece without all of that other nonsense.[/b]
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:

[b]I am not looking for an argument with you. I just want you to see how condescending you are. You still have the audacity to sit up here and state that the girl was wrong for assuming Nigerians were talking about American Football, but damn, when you give someone a word and they know it one way, what can you expect. Yall want to call everybody else arrogant and wrong, but you don't want to admit to your own. She didn't make any mistakes. It was the mistake of the person who initiated the conversation for not clarifying what he meant in terms of the football yall play. He should have broke it down, like you did when you said "In America football means American football and soccer means international football but to Nigerians & world it is reverse" but just with a bit more clarification. Now yall sitting up here looking pitiful as hell arguing with an American about what she knows a sport to be called where she comes from. FOOLISH! there could have been some good conversation up in this piece without all of that other nonsense.[/b]

I think she made the mistake......you are definately trying to start a argument to give this thread some legs......based on your response, lol
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Girl....I lubs me some of you!

Don't get me wrong...I am all for people having their opinions but when folks get mad cos you express your opinions that's when I have an issue.

We are not here to agree or disagree with anyone's opinion....we states our opinions and keep it moving. If some people want to have a debate then let get on with it with COMMON SENSE and RELEVANCIES.

When mofos start crying and getting emotional..it is time for Mrs. Chima to set that arse on fire. I ain't for no whining mofos. Really,

What also bleeps me up when mofos who claimed ot be uber intelligent can't find nothing new to retort/respond. It is always some recycled bullshit that hundreds of chatters said previously. Many of them can't stand alone so they have to band together no damn wonder they are in love with preserving their "culture"...cos many of them aren't shit without it. Hell even with it they are still a nigger globally.

Stand on your own and love yourself.

Agreed. I mean, I love differing opinions, and I invite the dialogue to discuss them, but some of these folks just want to ram beligerance down your throat. I am not with that bull. I'm cool and all, but I will cuss a ni66a out if I have to LOL
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Hell nawl! How somebody gon steal your coffee?!! GIrl that is some bullshit right there!

He didn't steal your purse nor your wallet?!!! He must have been thirsty!!

LMAO@Thirsty Thief! grin grin grin grin

LOL, I left my wallet in my car. The only thing I had on me was my starbucks gift card. I had sat my drink down to go get a straw because the cashier forgot to give me one, and the next thing I know this krakka was running out the door with my coffee... Girl I was hotter than fish grease! But they made me a new one.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

I think she made the mistake......you are definately trying to start a argument to give this thread some legs......based on your response, lol

Naw, you just want to see an argument where there isn't one. You making the mistake by continuing to debate with me about the mistake you THINK she make, instead of recognizing where yall went wrong. That's proving to be real typical of some of yall up in here.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by vodkat: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
lol silly mrs chima 1 dollar prostitut.e $1 dollar for how many rounds?. Do i have to bring my own gas mask for ur stinking big mac puzzy as well? Now fall back in line or i come and discipline u BIG time!!
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

The hell You are a freak! grin grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVZh4WcdC3s

That reminds me... grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:

Naw, you just want to see an argument where there isn't one. You making the mistake by continuing to debate with me about the mistake you THINK she make, instead of recognizing where yall went wrong. That's proving to be real typical of some of yall up in here.

I am not recognizing anything......she was wrong period

the only people defending her are you and other non-africans, your making this bigger then what it is

agree to disagree
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

I am not recognizing anything......she was wrong period

the only people defending her are you and other non-africans, your making this bigger then what it is

agree to disagree

LMAO!!! Look at you. Just look at ya. You STILL trying to ram your nonsense down my throat and the rest of the throats that are reading. Just proves you're arrogant and incapable of compromising on what is right on both sides. You'd risk looking like a damn fool by continuing to pin the 'wrong' on somebody who is technically right, just so you can seem right. Chile BYE! Ain't nobody got time for you ignorance. LOL *sips Vanilla Latte and chuckles to self*.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:

If a Nigerian was on an American forum and called football "football", what do you think would happen?
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
Fulaman198:

If a Nigerian was on an American forum and called football "football", what do you think would happen?

We certainly wouldn't act like damn imbeciles trying to force you to call it something other than what you normally do. If you refer to it as futbol, we would know what you were talking about, and respect your dialect.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:

We certainly wouldn't act like damn imbeciles trying to force you to call it something other than what you normally do. If you refer to it as futbol, we would know what you were talking about, and respect your dialect.

I have to disagree, Americans are constantly "teaching" me to pronounce and annunciate things "their way"
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
Fulaman198:

Also, thanks for asking the question. Maybe if you were to spell like they do internationally (futbol) it would have been understood. Heck, from what I saw, he typed "football" and Americans know that there is a difference between "football and "futbol".

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34)

Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival / The Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Aare Crown As He Parades The Ancient Ife Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.