Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Akatas On Nairaland - Culture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akatas On Nairaland (40359 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol. S3x tourism in tiny azz Jamaica is baby weight to the numbers of Africans (esp. Cameroonians) who are picked up in bulks to be exploited by foreigners. Cameroon alone has a bad rep. for s3x trafficking.

Sorry about your loss. It's never easy losing a loved one but don't try to use that as a shield and pass messages slyly.
I got baggage for days I can bring up on your end.
thanks...... nd i told you to make a thread before talking about the death of my aunt ...anyway.... you are wicked and twisted.......there is no sex trafficking in Cameroon ...this is ignorance ..there is sex tourism just like in any touristic destination those white people abuse of the poverty of some citizens just like in thailande ,jamaica and kenya with the massai...this is why i told you dissing Cameroon with prostitution is very low as argument ........since any African esp poor countries experiment such act ..and u shouldn't use that cause family are crying ...poverty should never be used as a joke or as an argument to diss people ...they didn't chose to be poor .....
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol.

How many times have you told him that?

How many more insults does he have to get from NLders before he realize how dumb he looks? grin

The only people who think he is dumb is you, royal, and chima.............it is you and chima that insulted him not nL...........trying to speak for nairaland
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: thanks...... nd i told you to make a thread before talking about the death of my aunt ...anyway.... you are wicked and twisted.......[size=18pt]there is no sex trafficking in Cameroon[/size] ...this is ignorance ..there is sex tourism just like in any touristic destination those white people abuse of the poverty of some citizens just like in thailande ,jamaica and kenya with the massai...this is why i told you dissing Cameroon with prostitution is very low as argument ........since any African esp poor countries experiment such act ..and u shouldn't use that cause family are crying ...poverty should never be used as a joke or as an argument to diss people ...they didn't chose to be poor .....

http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/country,,,,CMR,,4fe30cdb2,0.html

2012 Trafficking in Persons Report - Cameroon
CAMEROON (Tier 2)

Cameroon is a source, transit, and destination country for children subjected to forced labor and sex trafficking, and a country of origin for women subjected to forced labor and forced prostitution. Trafficking operations usually target two or three children, often when rural parents hand over their children to a middleman promising an education or a better life in the city. Traffickers are increasingly resorting to kidnapping their victims, however, as heightened public awareness about trafficking has led to parents being less willing to give their children to these middlemen. Cameroonian children from the country's 10 regions involuntarily work in domestic service, street vending, mining, and agriculture, including on tea and cocoa plantations. Cameroonian children are also exploited in prostitution within the country. After parents gave their children to Koranic teachers in Maroua and elsewhere in the Far North Region, some children were subjected to forced labor. Reports indicate the existence of hereditary servitude in northern chiefdoms. Cameroonian women are lured to Europe by fraudulent internet marriage proposals or offers of domestic work, and subsequently become victims of forced labor or forced prostitution in Switzerland and France, with smaller numbers of cases in Russia. During the year, Cameroonian trafficking victims were also identified in Denmark, Cyprus, Spain, Germany, Norway, and several West and Central African countries.

The Government of Cameroon does not fully comply with the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking; however, it is making significant efforts to do so. During the reporting year, the government passed a comprehensive anti-trafficking law that criminalizes the trafficking of both adults and children. It convicted two traffickers, sentencing each to 20 years' imprisonment. The government also opened investigations into allegations that a soldier from the 62nd Infantry Motorized Battalion based in Nkambe, Northwest Region, and customs officers were engaged in human trafficking. In addition, the government made progress in ensuring that trafficking victims received access to protective services and took significant steps to prevent human trafficking. It did not, however, take action against law enforcement officials who took bribes from traffickers, or put in place a standardized mechanism to refer victims to protective services.

Cameroon the Utopia of Africa....
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

The only people who think he is dumb is you, royal, and chima.............it is you and chima that insulted him not nL...........trying to speak for nairaland

LOL @ cosigning.

Get off of his and my nuts. grin

Your time is over.

Skipped up to 30 steps...
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
vodkat: talking from experience right lipsrsealed. ill give u a knock on the head and collect the glock from ur hand

You crippled arse nigga...can you even move? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

And I am so "ignorant" that I sonned your arse so bad that it took you TWO DAYS to come back with some Mr. Roger and Friends comment. A ret@arded kid could HIT HARDER THAN YOU chemical treated biatch nigga. grin grin grin grin

You Hooked on Phonics candidate....WHY ARE AFRICANS WITH DEGREES DRIVING AROUND IN CABS What studies are they paying for if they HAVE THEIR DEGREES dumb arse!

Instead of my "people"....who is my people fuckboy? You don't even know if I am a male or female Aki and Paw Paw! grin grin grin Why are Africans burning THEIR PEOPLE over some potatoes and a phone if AFRICANS AREN'T STEALING So dumb arse Africans just volunteering to be smoked and roasted nigga Why was Boko Haram hunted? He left his shoes at the shop huh? Do you really wawnt to go there biatch boy?

[size=44pt]Oh one more thing...keep kissing NIgerian arses...THEY STILL DON'T WANT YOU HO. grin grin grin I bet they wouldn't even know where Cameroon is...they would be like is that a nigga name? grin grin grin

Don't let Nairaland get your bleeped up and deleted.
[/size]

Out of all Africans....You all let this ret@ARDED nigga represent Africa. Damn shame.

Everyone knows where Cameroon is....you might want to come up with a better comeback. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994:

Everyone knows where Cameroon is....you might want to come up with a better comeback. grin grin grin

lol.

Sorry chima that was funny! grin

Nigeria and Cameroon share a border sis. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994:

LOL.......the country that used to be part of Nigeria before the french turned it into Cameroon

The so called AA that knows more then Africans
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994:

Everyone do not know where Cameroon is.

It is a good comeback...that's why you defending like hell. It is okay boo boo....keep cheerleading...
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol.

Sorry chima that was funny! grin

Nigeria and Cameroon share a border sis. cheesy cheesy grin

Yeah and Sarah Palin can see Russia from Alaska.

Do I need to continue?
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

The real question is what are some of them trying to prove?

Hurt feelings and grudges are paramount on this site. As I said online isn't for sissy and weak niggas. If you can't stand the heat...stay your arse out the kitchen. (Not you)

It is that simple.

Niggas shouldn't come online with their emotions on their sleeves and when they can't fight back with words...they want to find cosigners and band together when they will go right back to killing each other because one nose is wider than the other.

Why are there so much wars in Africa if Africa is so cultured and well-trained?? Oops....that was supposed to be a secret huh? lipsrsealed

Bottom line....all shit stinks.

Amen.
That has been my point all day, all year and all decade long!

We all have faults.

When we throw stones, we hit ourselves in the process.

Diss AAs but don't want Africa dissed? DAFUGG?
MsDarkSkin:

lol.

How many more insults does he have to get from NLders before he realize how dumb he looks? grin
since m African m clearly not the one who is kissing azz...now can you bring where they insulted me.......is NL my life ......you show how ignorant you are don't even know that Cameroon and Nigeria share the same boundaries(about 1500km =bakassi) ...we played the CAN against them several times ....we had some conflicts but we are still brothers ..ilove nigerians just like i love any Africans.........your ignorance is showing you can write it lager than what u did but i see nothing wrong in African friendship why are u so jealous so because i'm a cameroonian i shouldn't be there smh.... grow up .... u want to kick me out but you can't cause as the typical BA u thought that all africans hate each other right and u are so surprised to see a Cameroonian feeling at home in a Nigerian forum ...ehhh why the hate? Cameroonian dumped you? .....and to clarify something i didn't reply to u cause i don't argue with ignorant and [b]insulting [/b]women .....Nigerians insult me where is the problem ......? i prefer that an African insult instead of a the typical BA that u represented.. .... who has more reasons/rights to be there a Cameroonian or a BA answer honestly smh?
MsDarkSkin:

lol.

since m African m clearly not the one who is kissing azz...now can you bring where they insulted me.......is NL my life ......you show how ignorant you are don't even know that Cameroon and Nigeria share the same boundaries(about 1500km =bakassi) ...we played the CAN against them several times ....we had some conflicts but we are still brothers ..ilove nigerians just like i love any Africans.........your ignorance is showing you can write it lager than what u did but i see nothing wrong in African friendship why are u so jealous so because i'm a cameroonian i shouldn't be there smh.... grow up .... u want to kick me out but you can't cause as the typical BA u thought that all africans hate each other right and u are so surprised to see a Cameroonian feeling at home in a Nigerian forum ...ehhh why the hate? Cameroonian dumped you? .....and to clarify something i didn't reply to u cause i don't argue with ignorant and [b]insulting [/b]women .....Nigerians insult me where is the problem ......? i prefer that an African insult instead of a the typical BA that u represented.. .... who has more reasons/rights to be there a Cameroonian or a BA answer honestly smh?
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah and Sarah Palin can see Russia from Alaska.

Do I need to continue?

Yes ma'am! cheesy
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: since m African m clearly not the one who is kissing azz...now can you bring where they insulted me.......is NL my life ......you show how ignorant you are don't even know that Cameroon and Nigeria share the same boundaries(about 1500km =bakassi) ...we played the CAN against them several times ....we had some conflicts but we are still brothers ..ilove nigerians just like i love any Africans.........your ignorance is showing you can write it lager than what u did but i see nothing wrong in African friendship why are u so jealous so because i'm a cameroonian i shouldn't be there smh.... grow up .... u want to kick me out but you can't cause as the typical BA u thought that all africans hate each other right and u are so surprised to see a Cameroonian feeling at home in a Nigerian forum ...ehhh why the hate? Cameroonian dumped you? .....and to clarify something i didn't reply to u cause i don't argue with ignorant and [b]insulting [/b]women .....Nigerians insult me where is the problem ......? i prefer that an African insult instead of a the typical BA that u represented.. .... who has more reasons/rights to be there a Cameroonian or a BA answer honestly smh?

Love from Lagos !!!

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

It is a good comeback...that's why you defending like hell. It is okay boo boo....keep cheerleading...
now she is tryi to create a diversion ...smh ...u were talking about me kissin nigerian azz claming that most of them do not even know where is Cameroon ...can u gently log out at least for a month.......see the ignorance ....then you will say how you know more than african and African who live in Africa about Africa and you don't even know that Nigeria and Cameroon share the same border.smh .....i stick with my Nigerian brothers call it the way u want
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

LOL.......the country that used to be part of Nigeria before the french turned it into Cameroon

The so called AA that knows more then Africans

And you are still a hurt and dumb arse Malaria filled ho. grin grin grin grin

Let me repeat my comment that YOU COULDN'T COMPREHEND dumb ho....That is a shame that a Non-African knew more about Africa than the African who claimed he knew/grew up in Africa.

Where do you see I know more than Africans in that comment dumb biatch
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: now she is tryi to create a diversion ...smh ...u were talking about me kissin nigerian azz claming that most of them do not even know where is Cameroon ...can u gently log out at least for a month.......see the ignorance ....then you will say how you know more than african and African who live in Africa about Africa and you don't even know that Nigeria and Cameroon share the same border.smh .....i stick with my Nigerian brothers call it the way u want

LMAO@I didn't even know Nigeria and Cameroon share borders. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is a shame that you niggas share borders and NIGERIA STILL DON'T WANT YOU. grin grin grin grin

Truth hurts biatch boy. Keep crying dumb ho.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: since m African m clearly not the one who is kissing azz...now can you bring where they insulted me.......is NL my life ......[size=18pt]you show how ignorant you are don't even know that Cameroon and Nigeria share the same boundaries(about 1500km =bakassi)[/size]

LOL look @ this fo0l. So butthurt he doesn't even know who to direct his comment to. grin

...we played the CAN against them several times ....we had some conflicts but we are still brothers ..ilove nigerians just like i love any Africans.........your ignorance is showing you can write it lager than what u did but i see nothing wrong in African friendship why are u so jealous so because i'm a cameroonian i shouldn't be there smh.... grow up .... u want to kick me out but you can't cause as the typical BA u thought that all africans hate each other right and u are so surprised to see a Cameroonian feeling at home in a Nigerian forum ...ehhh why the hate? Cameroonian dumped you? .....and to clarify something i didn't reply to u cause i don't argue with ignorant and [b]insulting [/b]women .....Nigerians insult me where is the problem ......? i prefer that an African insult instead of a the typical BA that u represented.. .... who has more reasons/rights to be there a Cameroonian or a BA answer honestly smh?

I am glad you love Nigerians but that is none of my business NOR my concern, just like my personal relationship with whomever is none of yours.

Wait, didn't you just say you had a dead aunt to grieve? Yet you have plenty of nuts to come back for another slaying?
You are FAR from the first Cameroonian to come on NL. LOL grin Nayah and others have been on here and are far more honorable than yourself. Unlike you they strive to end the AA v African beef, rather than instigate it and pretend to be Nigerian for bragging rights. It's a shame I had to put Nayah's nation on blast to pull her over hyped pygmy brother - YOU - down to ground level.

"I prefer Africans insult me than an AA". You sound sooo stuppid. grin

I must be a NEW FO0L to engage in any back and forth with someone who could even stomach the courage to submit a response with such a lame line like that.

"Nigerians can verball abuse me as they please but nobody else can" grin grin grin LMAO!

BTW I don't hate anyone. I don't even hate ol boy who posted my shyt on here. God will deal with that one, just like he will with me and you all the same. I believe and trust in God so I can never hate.

But you? I am not so sure.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

how come the richest and smartest lady on this forum ...the only lady who can afford airline ticket unlike me and my counterparts do't know that Nigeria and Cameroon share the same border .... at least we all know now something .ph.cuking a Nigerian or an African doesn't give you the knowledge about Africa
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I mean literally, they share a border. I even have a Cameroonian friend that comes to my apartment occasionally. He drives from Douala to Lagos...no lie
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Yes ma'am! cheesy

Britney Spears said Africa is a country located near China.

Oh! But everybody know that AFrica is a continent

Apparently Britney Spears didn't. lipsrsealed
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@I didn't even know Nigeria and Cameroon share borders. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is a shame that you niggas share borders and NIGERIA STILL DON'T WANT YOU. grin grin grin grin

Truth hurts[b] biatch boy.[/b] Keep crying dumb ho.

lol I haven't heard that in a looooooong time! grin

And "fukboy" they used to kill that in the south. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Britney Spears said Africa is a country located near China.

Oh! But everybody know that AFrica is a continent

Apparently Britney Spears didn't. lipsrsealed

lol go to sleep sis. grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994:

I mean literally, they share a border. I even have a Cameroonian friend that comes to my apartment occasionally. He drives from Douala to Lagos...no lie

bless his heart! grin

dayum!
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994:

[size=44pt]DID YOU SEE ME WRITE THAT NIGERIA AND CAMEROON don't share borders?[/size]

My comment about Cameroon still remains.

Niggas catching feelings cos they got hit.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol go to sleep sis. grin

Oh now I gotta go to sleep cos yall arses got checked huh? angry angry angry
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chima...do that "somebody is crying" next time Cameroon replies!

LOL!!!!
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Oh now I gotta go to sleep cos yall arses got checked huh? angry angry angry

Naw cos I new that last post you just made was coming! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34)

Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / The Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Aare Crown As He Parades The Ancient Ife Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.