Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love (16040 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... / What You Miss Being A Virgin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by temi4fash(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
GloJH: My dear Vivan, u just wrote my xperience. I am going thru exactly wut u wrote and I am really luking for a suitable solution. Could anybody in d hse offer a reasonable and workable solution to me? I tried keeping three men at different times bt dey ended d same way, i.e. after satisfying dia sexual desire and [b]enjoying my beautiful body.

shey u self no enjoy d guy body ni, atleast dai satisfied urs too...... abeggggii joor

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Clemzy16(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
@op Na u sabi o! Make we come dey clap for you ba? Tragic!
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by flexdee(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
Sagamite:

The psychological thing you are talking about is being a woman. It is nature, babes.

Let me use your template to write mine so you understand:

I feel h[i]or[/i]ny most times and I try to fill that space up with activities and creativity but my joystick keeps standing up for ikebes; to really s[i]h[/i]ag them.......I'm not even sure I want a girlfriend......I just want to be a part of insane sex. Sometimes I get hard and shout, I wanna burst out and I'm really tired of it. I don't know if this is happening because women are wearing more sexy clothes these days or another psychological thing. I know this is a phase I have to pass through but the truth is I know how to, right now I'm feeling kind of freaky......how do I go about this? What should I do? Is any chic in the house feeling the same way........honestly if you do hala at me and I will make you lose it!

grin

Hey SAGA! Ur cracking me and I just can't stop.......
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:

To answer your question yes I'm working......though now a white collar job. I'm a very creative person and creativity is my passion but my work is not where I hide when my love life sucks! By the way I'm a wedding planner......I'm into cakes, venue decoration, infact a total package to make ur day a memorable one and ur bride the most beautiful.....so give me a buzz when the bell rings for you! U need to understand that there is a space in one's life that work cannot fill right?

Why do ladies grumble a lot when they are single?? Do you know that there are thousands of handsome, well to do and financially okay guys that are here on nairaland, who are happily single with no single girl in their life, and yet they are not grumbling? Whether you are pretty or ugly...it has nothing to do with how men approach you...or their purpose. it all boils down to how you carry yourself, how you dress and how you view it when a guy says hello to you, can I know you? and what runs into your pretty girls brain is: HUH, HE HAS COME TO SLEEP WITH ME AND RUN AGAIN LIKE TUNDE! You need change your mentality and stop thinking that all men are interested in your body or physical looks. sometimes I wonder what ladies take men for, anyway I don't blame the ladies for thinking that way, but I blame guys for attaching so much value to sex, a one-minute enjoyment that people always end up regretting the moment they are done with it. Pls young lady, enjoy your lonely moment now cos there will be a time you will too busy you won't even have time to do anything you desire to do. Find yourself a sweet hobby, develop your passions and stop complaining and stop seeing all men as DOGS cos if men start to narrate how they feel about ladies when he has little cash, you will cry...so forget about your beauty, your looks and find yourself things to make you happy while waiting for the right time. And all these guys jumping around her asking for her pic, her name, her number, blah blah blah just becos she mentioned about her being pretty, you guys are amongst those guys destroying the image of men all over just for the sake of skirt....and how are you sure she isn't living under illusion that she is pretty and hot
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by madridsta007(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
vivian chinaza: I feel lonely most times and I try to fill that space up with activities and creativity but my heart keeps yawning for love; to really love someone.......I'm not even sure I want a boyfriend......I just want to be a part of something special. Sometimes I break down and cry, I don't wanna go out and I'm really tired of it. I don't know if this is happening because I'm still very much in love with my ex or another psychological thing. I know this is a phase I have to pass through but the truth is I don't know how to, right now I'm feeling kind of lost......how do I go about this? What should I do? Has any body in the house felt the same way........honestly if I don't do something I might just lose it!

Hmmmm.. We can be friends then... I understand what you mean, am quite lonely here myself sometimes. No strings attached, but at the end I can guarantee you may want strings attached. Seriously, we can be friends and I'll make you pass from the ache to a bliss and I-love-life feeling. I'm a committed Christian in and out, so believe me when I say NO dirty talk from me. But then, I'll go.... Ok?
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
madridsta007:

Hmmmm.. We can be friends then... No strings attached, but at the end I can guarantee you may want strings attached. Seriously, we can be friends and I'll make you pass from the ache to a bliss and I-love-life feeling. But then, I'll go.... Ok?

Does it mean you haven't seen a pretty girl in your whole life before that your jumping up and down just because she mentioned that she is pretty and hot when you haven't even met her in person? So you are not aware that every single girl nowadays sees herself as miss world the moment four guys tells her hello? you guys should better wake up and stop spoiling the image of men in the name of what I don't know. Go and find yourself a girl in real life and leave all these nairaland stay at home girls alone...believe me it may not worth the hassle you guys are going through just becos of one phrase!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by madridsta007(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
DailyNews:

Does it mean you haven't seen a pretty girl in your whole life before that your jumping up and down just because she mentioned that she is pretty and hot when you haven't even met her in person? So you are not aware that every single girl nowadays sees herself as miss world the moment four guys tells her hello? you guys should better wake up and stop spoiling the image of men in the name of what I don't know. Go and find yourself a girl in real life and live all these nairaland stay at home girls alone...believe me it may not worth the hassle you guys are going through just becos of one phrase!

I've seen pretty girls in my life... Thank God for that. I don't know what constitution anywhere which says that to have an extra friend is a crime, even in North Korea and Iran.
You seem worked up, Sir. Today's been a busy day, I know. Please go get yourself a cold Malta Guinness.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Maxdiamond(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
vivian chinaza: I feel lonely most times and I try to fill that space up with activities and creativity but my heart keeps yawning for love; to really love someone.......I'm not even sure I want a boyfriend......I just want to be a part of something special. Sometimes I break down and cry, I don't wanna go out and I'm really tired of it. I don't know if this is happening because I'm still very much in love with my ex or another psychological thing. I know this is a phase I have to pass through but the truth is I don't know how to, right now I'm feeling kind of lost......how do I go about this? What should I do? Has any body in the house felt the same way........honestly if I don't do something I might just lose it!
u parted with ur Ex or ur Ex dumped u? Pls tell us d truth.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
DailyNews:

Does it mean you haven't seen a pretty girl in your whole life before that your jumping up and down just because she mentioned that she is pretty and hot when you haven't even met her in person? So you are not aware that every single girl nowadays sees herself as miss world the moment four guys tells her hello? you guys should better wake up and stop spoiling the image of men in the name of what I don't know. Go and find yourself a girl in real life and leave all these nairaland stay at home girls alone...believe me it may not worth the hassle you guys are going through just becos of one phrase!
Mr. Lofa lofa
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
madridsta007:

I've seen pretty girls in my life... Thank God for that. I don't know what constitution anywhere which says that to have an extra friend is a crime, even in North Korea and Iran.
You seem worked up. Today's been a busy day. Go get yourself a cold Malta Guinness.

Oh, really you have seen em, so why jumping like a frog Lolz...some guys are just so funny at times. See my dear friend, I am worked up, I won't deny it because your actions as a guy destroy the entire image of guys even when you don't know. Are you saying that if this girl hadn't posted this topic today, you wouldn't have found yourself that extra friend you need please let us tell ourselves the truth o....stop making little girls feel so vital and pompous...we have lots if not millions of elegant girls out there, must you come here to wait for a girl to announce how pretty she is before you start asking her out for friendship? Pls don't quote me wrong, there is nothing wrong in seeking for a friend online, but how you go about it sometimes sends the wrong message to the people watching and even to the person you want to befriend. Don't you know that the op herself is already believing that why all of you guys are jumping up to know her is just becos she said she is pretty and hot, when she may not be like she thinks she is
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by madridsta007(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
DailyNews:

Oh, really you have seen em, so why jumping like a frog Lolz...some guys are just so funny at times. See my dear friend, I am worked up, I won't deny it because your actions as a guy destroy the entire image of guys even when you don't know. Are you saying that if this girl hadn't posted this topic today, you wouldn't have found yourself that extra friend you need please let us tell ourselves the truth o....stop making little girls feel so vital and pompous...we have lots if not millions of elegant girls out there, must you come here to wait for a girl to announce how pretty she is before you start asking her out for friendship? Pls don't quote me wrong, there is nothing wrong in seeking for a friend online, but how you go about it sometimes sends the wrong message to the people watching and even to the person you want to befriend. Don't you know that the op herself is already believing that why all of you guys are jumping up to know her is just becos she said she is pretty and hot, when she may not be like she thinks she is

Thank you. To be fair, I did not read up to the point she said she was 'pretty and hot'. Even if she was ugly or pretty, she is a human being.

Take it easy and don't stereotype. In some lands stereotyping is a big offence, really. Because you have met a lot of scam artists, doesn't necessarily imply everyone on the face on the earth is one.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
madridsta007:

Thank you. To be fair, I did not read up to the point she said she was 'pretty and hot'. Even if she was ugly or pretty, she is a human being.

Take it easy and don't stereotype. Because you have met a lot of scam artists, doesn't necessarily imply everyone on the face on the earth is one.

I sure understand you my guy...but pls try and follow up before you comment...she will be feeling too pretty and pompous and will end up believing more that all guys are after her beauty when actually no one even knows who she is...and when actually she may end up scoring 0 in the beauty chart....so just ignore my previous posts and forget about the girl...there are plenty elegant chicks out there to hook up with if your ready for one...I don't like when a girl come publicly telling cock and bull story of how hot, pretty and elegant she is and how all guys care about her looks, when she has never won any single beauty pageant...or beauty show....pls don't get me wrong, we just need to teache the nigerian girls that all guys aren't dogs...some guys don't even care much about girls existence....rich and classy guys I mean, I know many..who are so consumed with making money and all..so let her not come here to make men look like dogs when she attracted the wrong and randy guys towards her like she is already doing via her public announcement. sighsss..I am outa this office...its time...ciao!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by beneff(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
@ OP....to start with, wat town,city or geo-political zone are u in? it may have alot to do wit ur location.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by felicity17(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
Sogo10: I am a man though.but i feel d same way.i dont need a woman too.i think it is as a result of complicated relationships.
Nothing like complicated relationship
Any relationship that never worked out is a deliverance in disguise
Check out
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by madridsta007(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
DailyNews:

I sure understand you my guy...but pls try and follow up before you comment...she will be feeling too pretty and pompous and will end up believing more that all guys are after her beauty when actually no one even knows who she is...and when actually she may end up scoring 0 in the beauty chart....so just ignore my previous posts and forget about the girl...there are plenty elegant chicks out there to hook up with if your ready for one...I don't like when a girl come publicly telling cock and bull story of how hot, pretty and elegant she is and how all guys care about her looks, when she has never won any single beauty pageant...or beauty show....pls don't get me wrong, we just need to teache the nigerian girls that all guys aren't dogs...some guys don't even care much about girls existence....rich and classy guys I mean, I know many..who are so consumed with making money and all..so let her not come here to make men look like dogs when she attracted the wrong and randy guys towards her like she is already doing via her public announcement. sighsss..I am outa this office...its time...ciao!

I don't get pulled by a woman's beauty, it doesn't last. I don't make friends due to beauty, looks and outward possessions- seems like your focus is on that.
Take care and have a good day. Don't forget to take a cold Malta Guinness, it'll help.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Jaykizz(m): 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
Focus on d thins u love doin n b happy always. If it doesnt wk out as wishd den I gues u rily nd to get into d mkt 4 a bf bt plz dnt b desperate n tak tinz slowly so dat u dnt get any mor hearthaches too quickly.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
madridsta007:

I don't get pulled by a woman's beauty, it doesn't last. I don't make friends due to beauty, looks and outward possessions- seems like your focus is on that.
Take care and have a good day. Don't forget to take a cold Malta Guinness, it'll help.

Lolz how did you know I love malt? But anyway, I prefer Amstel Malta instead, I will surely get one when I get home soon. Meanwhile, if you did read the op's post well, you will see some pint of bragging & advertising in her post. You don't want a boyfriend, but you desire to love, does it have any logical sense or say co-relation? Believe me, she knows her mission, & she is gradually achieving from the way guys are running around like soldier ant that just spot a red oil spill, come on, naija guys need to learn manners & stop insulting us. The most painful part is that the teenage boys here sitting in front of their screen typing all sorts of things keep deceiving all these stay-at-home girls who only come online to brag & advertise what they don't have just becos they laid hands upon some artificial hair, nail, cream & all of it & got some advances from some randy guys who have no class, making them believe they are now hot & sexy! All those bulshit needs to stop okay? If you need a true friend, you can open up a thread & explain yourself not until a girl brags how ugly she is & puts up a photoshoped or should I say her best shot to deceive gullible-minded guys. Thats all I am saying...you guys should stop chasing girls around & making them feel too important when actually they are just trivial unimportant thing in a man's life.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by vivianc(f): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hey guys, I really appreciate those of you that made reasonable contributions ok....reading your comments got me rolling on the floor(lol). For those of you who chose to make this their problems by being sarcastic...pls get a hold of yourselves! Its a free world, I mean the sky is too large for all kinds of bird to fly. Thank you guys!
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Agimor(m): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Same thing happening to me,i need love,and i need to been show love.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nwogbe: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
why not mail me on dnkiama@yahoo.com & i will tell u exactly how to deal with ur situation.Keep kul nofin don spoil,Its gonna be okay.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by madridsta007(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
DailyNews:

Lolz how did you know I love malt? But anyway, I prefer Amstel Malta instead, I will surely get one when I get home soon. Meanwhile, if you did read the op's post well, you will see some pint of bragging & advertising in her post. You don't want a boyfriend, but you desire to love, does it have any logical sense or say co-relation? Believe me, she knows her mission, & she is gradually achieving from the way guys are running around like soldier ant that just spot a red oil spill, come on, naija guys need to learn manners & stop insulting us. The most painful part is that the teenage boys here sitting in front of their screen typing all sorts of things keep deceiving all these stay-at-home girls who only come online to brag & advertise what they don't have just becos they laid hands upon some artificial hair, nail, cream & all of it & got some advances from some randy guys who have no class, making them believe they are now hot & sexy! All those bulshit needs to stop okay? If you need a true friend, you can open up a thread & explain yourself not until a girl brags how ugly she is & puts up a photoshoped or should I say her best shot to deceive gullible-minded guys. Thats all I am saying...you guys should stop chasing girls around & making them feel too important when actually they are just trivial unimportant thing in a man's life.

LOL... You are taking this too personal, bro. Seems you know the person in question. Erm, are you the jealous ex or something? Jeez! Take it easy, mate!
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
I truly undastand dear, because, i had a hrt break dat broke me into peices. I realy miss being in love, but sincerely, am nt yet ready 4 relationship, untill nxt yr. As for now, am enjoying all d attentions 4rm guys as a single babe. Enuf toasting & alwyz free lunch 4rm my place of work, church, house, road, facebook, etc. Infact, i tank my ex for walking away, i didnt knw life can b dis fun. Girl, relax nd get ova it, bfore entering into a new relationship oooo. Just my advice.
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Whobedatte(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
GloJH: My dear Vivan, u just wrote my xperience. I am going thru exactly wut u wrote and I am really luking for a suitable solution. Could anybody in d hse offer a reasonable and workable solution to me? I tried keeping three men at different times bt dey ended d same way, i.e. after satisfying dia sexual desire and enjoying my beautiful body.
Three men? Gosh ! Thats polyhandry
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Whobedatte(m): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
DailyNews:

hard facts ,..ododo oro..
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Whobedatte(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
DailyNews:

absolute veracity....the Guy dey fall hand oo
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Whobedatte(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
DailyNews:

u took words outta my mouth...what gave him the impression she is even factual with all her comments ? The Guy really fall hand o ...na mozart or 2go im suppose log into sef make im go find im type
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by ITbomb(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
For a moment I thought the OP was pearl~hapi lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by vivianc(f): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
nyere84: I truly undastand dear, because, i had a hrt break dat broke me into peices. I realy miss being in love, but sincerely, am nt yet ready 4 relationship, untill nxt yr. As for now, am enjoying all d attentions 4rm guys as a single babe. Enuf toasting & alwyz free lunch 4rm my place of work, church, house, road, facebook, etc. Infact, i tank my ex for walking away, i didnt knw life can b dis fun. Girl, relax nd get ova it, bfore entering into a new relationship oooo. Just my advice.

Thanks babe.....nd I'm so sorry you got insulted for trying to advice me. Don't take it personal ok, shit happens on social network!
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
nyere84: I truly undastand dear, because, i had a hrt break dat broke me into peices. I realy miss being in love, but sincerely, am nt yet ready 4 relationship, untill nxt yr. As for now, am enjoying all d attentions 4rm guys as a single babe. Enuf toasting & alwyz free lunch 4rm my place of work, church, house, road, facebook, etc. Infact, i tank my ex for walking away, i didnt knw life can b dis fun. Girl, relax nd get ova it, bfore entering into a new relationship oooo. Just my advice.

@Madridsta, now you see what randy Nigerian men are causing all these....to be feeling like they are important you see why I was telling you guys to girls space & desist from running after every little girl you see wearing skirt & blouse cos some have ugly orientation of what being a female is & who guys are just becos they get ravishing attention from randy men like them seriously, if you make a president, I will ban all men from wooing girls both in public & in secret, if you are caught, you get jailed or fined huge amount, so when people are of marriageable age, their parents & family help them and arrange one, so prostitution like this one above & flirting will stop. so poor, hungry girls can starve to death & go into extinction forever...Lolz...honestly its very absurd how guys go about chasing everything in skirt & blouse even the ones that don't worth it like...gosh, its so irritating, it pisses me off seing guys chasing girls around. some may come here to say I am a gay, thats your problem, but seriously, must you have a boyfriend or girlfriend to be happy? I once thought otherwise till I discovered other excellent & useful sources of joy & true happiness. Remember in the ancient times, people don't date & they lived happily till they get married, but look at your lifestyles nowadays & see if it has any true happiness in it? boyfriend this, girlfriend that, haba! Its mostly rampant among poor, idle, stay-at-home boys & girls who only occupy their minds with boyfriend & girlfriend issues & not focus on how to become important personalities in the society. Keep boyfriending & flirting around you hear Soon, you will know what you are doing....just very soon, & don't think it ends when you get married, thats not the bus stop...just keep doing what your doing & be deceiving people in the name of being a female....
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2012

@Madridsta, now you see what randy Nigerian men are causing all these....to be feeling like they are important you see why I was telling you guys to girls space & desist from running after every little girl you see wearing skirt & blouse cos some have ugly orientation of what being a female is & who guys are just becos they get ravishing attention from randy men like them seriously, if you make a president, I will ban all men from wooing girls both in public & in secret, if you are caught, you get jailed or fined huge amount, so when people are of marriageable age, their parents & family help them and arrange one, so prostitution like this one above & flirting will stop. so poor, hungry girls can starve to death & go into extinction forever...Lolz...honestly its very absurd how guys go about chasing everything in skirt & blouse even the ones that don't worth it like...gosh, its so irritating, it pisses me off seing guys chasing girls around. some may come here to say I am a gay, thats your problem, but seriously, must you have a boyfriend or girlfriend to be happy? I once thought otherwise till I discovered other excellent & useful sources of joy & true happiness. Remember in the ancient times, people don't date & they lived happily till they get married, but look at your lifestyles nowadays & see if it has any true happiness in it? boyfriend this, girlfriend that, haba! Its mostly rampant among poor, idle, stay-at-home boys & girls who only occupy their minds with boyfriend & girlfriend issues & not focus on how to become important personalities in the society. Keep boyfriending & flirting around you hear Soon, you will know what you are doing....just very soon, & don't think it ends when you get married, thats not the bus stop...just keep doing what your doing & be deceiving people in the name of being a female....
Re: I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
madridsta007:

LOL... You are taking this too personal, bro. Seems you know the person in question. Erm, are you the jealous ex or something? Jeez! Take it easy, mate!

Lolz...seriously, the op's post is really annoying & sound ridiculous to read. I didn't even knew when I replied to it, I didn't want to, was only compelled to after reading some guys freaky replies...its so irritating & demeaning reading such freaky advances on a virtual being that came claiming she is this & that & goes ahead saying bulshit about guys. She just sounded like a typical Nigerian girls- always pretentious, telling lies, bragging & feeling too pompous & important when they are nothing & unimportant to men of substance. Seriously, guys need to stop chasing girls around like cats, it makes then see guys as cheap things, when actually its the randy freaky guys that are cheap & easy to get like they do believe. sighssssssssss....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! / My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.