Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) (84512 Views)

Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader / We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
RIP cynthia,
may God give her family the fortitude to bear this loss.

Kudos to the nigerian police.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by seedord247(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
Igbo's..kindly leave lagos alone for innocent citizen... Kidnapping, drugs, prostitution is in u guys gene. grin

5 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by freecocoa(f): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
kensandrea:

MR MAN THERES NO LAW THAT SAYS SO BUT IF U COME TO TINK OF IT THE DECEASED MUST HAD REVEALED HER DESTINATION TO THE SO CALLED BEST FRIEND OF HERS OR THERE MUST HAVE BEING A DISCUSSION POINTING TO THAT DIRECTION........ HOPE U CAN C SENSE IN WAT I AM SAYING
For starters i'm a woman and forgive my guts but there's absolutely no sense in what you just wrote.

I'm yet to understand why you think she MUST have told her best friend(if she has one), for heavens sakes people are not the same,if all the people you know get someone involved in their business,some i know don't.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by deols(f): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
josh4ever: Something STILL doesn't add up... The last paragraph says the suspects "after killing her, DEPOSITED HER BODY in the mortuary at Isolo" .... Which murderer murders a girl, then carries her to the mortuary, past the prying eyes of the hotel receptionists and co? Remember the story earlier said the suspects FLED after killing her. Is it too much to think that the police is trying some wash wash investigation... This same girl was missing for many weeks, and it was only when the story of her disappearance and death hit last week that the police quickly came out to say they had arrested suspects. Was this because it because they just realized it was a Generals daughter and had to quickly mobilize suspects to make them look good? Why wasn't her family informed all this while? Even if they made away with her identities, was she registered with another alias at the hotel? I'm just trying to be objective sha, and my apologies to anyone who might be offended by this piece, but we MUST still ask the police questions...

that's bad journalism. very typical of Nija stories.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by mekaboy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
-- Mark 7:21-- For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery,

Jeremiah 17:9---The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is?

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
Chirolechick:
i pray 2 God u don't die a shameful death
what do i got to do with this ? na me kidnap the girl ? shuooo shocked

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by freecocoa(f): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Not really. Most businesses that are done in this world don't even involve people seeing one another.

Its the criminals that are trying to turn the world around.

So tell me how much care can you take when you board a bus to know the driver is not a kidnapper, when you go to hospital to knw the Doctor is not a ritualist, when you go to a beer parlour to know you are not about to be poisoned etc
Oh please Dayo those instances are quite different from what happened here but anyhow i know i wouldn't just follow two guys into a hotel room,not to talk of drinking sef.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by RoyalRoy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
tpia@:
why are they hiding their faces, i wonder.

@ photo.

a bit late for that- not even one, but six victims.

they need to stare boldly at the camera.
Una no wear your glasses before reading tonight? Where you see anything 6 for inside post now? Oya take taxi money go back go bring ur glasses.....I no go close this cybercafe till you return.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by dominique(f): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: What da hell are you talking about?

shes referring to victim's best friend- Aishatu ene ela- aka aisha2 ex politics mod could also be a suspect cos she made a comment in the article. you go fear sherlock holmes na.
@topic
cant imagine how horrible the last hours of her live were. hope she gets the justice she deserved.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by mylunch: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2012
Am very saddened by this,the only female in her family and the baby of the house.It did't occur to her,she could have firstly gone to a relative's place and asked to be accompanied by any of her brothers,uncle or any relative,preferably a guy,It is't out of place for her to have gone there with a business intention.Girls pls don't ever accept drinks from strangers,you are better of going over with your drink,and be sure to keep an eye on your drink,with such steps you are certain to be conscious and alert, better than been drowsy or falling into sleep.But this guys are devils shaoooo,murder is too too much,overly much,why not rob and let the poor girl stay alive.Rest in peace.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Gluckdude(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2012
Like seriously? Who does business in a hotel with a stranger
Whats wrong with having a busines conversation in a fast food or in a public place if neither of them have an office,

My guess is she was into runs, and met with crooks. No decent lady will go into an hotel room with male companion to discuss business, would she have done that if her bf/fiance lives on the same street the hotel is located?
Either way she doesnt deserve to die that way, but she placed herself in harms way.

Those are my thoughts anyway.
RIP
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by sluch333: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
so sad' wickedness in the highest order. cry
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
story still has kleg to me - why has the hotel not been named?

without a doubt , some of the hotel workers are complicit in this - this cannot be the suspects first time

i also doubt if it is the victim's first time of travelling to rendezvous with strange men

i personally think it was some runs gone bad - they over drugged the girl or she had some sort of reaction

also, this sheet of drugging and r-aping girls is far more rampant than you think - but in a society like ours where several of the posters on this thread are expressing shock are the same who were making excuses for the absu 5
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Fostercat(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
Viewing this topic: sweetguy10(m), taiosino, bashr8, brightleave, wasiudvd, pretty damsel, dazey, flow1759, Chidi4u(m), ifysimple, odehaj, teemac01, Darius2000, Brotherman(m), unanghope, lola.luv(f), bedane, maipeople(m), okohpaul2@, Naval sadiq(m), abes(m), sycamore(m), gilgee(m), Ogblikwe(m), davioli(m), bliss@peace, PosCaricature , joshuakume, Tony Spike, courage89(m), Weirdone, Lollycutie(f), emekatimsu(m), real4life, Swit up, mymadam, bomijuwon(m), juman(m), aries26(m), 86olalekan, Dreystar, Chiefupper(m), yung_reezy, NkwaGOD(m), honour6(m), kay2000, Valto(m), ucever(m), a1solution(m), byne, oyb(m), zobo-i-zee, lightheart(m), Mr. Globe(m), Moesha22(f), adewaleafolabi(m), Cachez(m), Sadrey 1(m), eros(m), 2roll(m), oludy, joi de viv(m), jimwest(m), irpheezy, bamto(m), oldave, Gluckdude(m), kenostika(m), clemfortune(m), JECU, tydd, cokpe41, finefabby(m), kcjazz(m), mekaboy(m), adingo, deols(f), Gatsby(m), cynthiarella, sexymma1, NJnC, bejay766, webguru(m), dirahm, mallorca(m), gramci, emmddy, Aventures(m), Foster cat(m), Dereformer(m), ~Royal~, Topnotch22, doctokwus, fellis, k9ine(m), akintayoo, sleeky8(m), demmykay, Ade001, mykh01(m), lola70, carluva(m), Royal Roy(m), Kabidoye(m), Dr9ce(m), lekibraky, wassade, dominique(f), saviola24, abdulkayus(m), seedord247(m), @Kaybase(m), Adary(f), mikeeze, na2day!(m), Okija_juju(m), Wislet(f), sluch333, Angel_777(f), Ebeeluv, oubi, akinola1384, lovejo(m), obadiah777, prof edet, akereconfi(m), norens, deemoneycarlo, Oge4sign@yahoo, born2fuck(m), espn(m), crocodile, akj26(m), dvdami, rhemaplus(m), Icon4s(m), swtdarling(f), Raybee2(m), binger(m), tangerine, jereal(m), amicdan(m), yorubaedem, Olubodef(m), slimdiggi, tlops(m), janykute, hydra, Seun(m), bodejohn(m), kroxx(m), Aksally(m), bigboy4(m), holakunle(m), horlahxeyi, Onuokwu, mylunch, Tdunjoye, tonte(m), angelllla(f), silibaba(m), dvdon(m), oshioluv(f), Digriz(m), Charles1234, Tafugo, hughhefner, felicity17(m), okoji, desthan(m), PatKing(f), keemness and 180 guest(s)

This is a fire alarm
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by espn(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
sting_224: “When we didn’t get any money from her, we tied her mouth and strangled her and then we abandoned her in the hotel and fled.”

[b]
When the suspected killers strangled Cynthia, they deposited her corpse at the mortuary of Isolo General Hospital in Lagos.[/b]hey read again.read d thread dat was posted dis morning..d management of d hotel deposited her body..nt dos criminals.heartless igbo guys!smh

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
ndigbo kwenuuuuuuuuuuuuu yaaaaaaaaaaa. my fellow ndigbo brothers it have come to my attention that you have commit atrocity of magnificous proportion. it have bother me too much and i have decide to call of the new yam festival this year angry

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tellwsdom: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
Looking at the news with the eye of an elder.. sad...my mind tels she's a theif from Nigeria..Nigerian gurls why?? cry
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by dapo338(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
sting_224: “When we didn’t get any money from her, we tied her mouth and strangled her and then we abandoned her in the hotel and fled.”

When the suspected killers strangled Cynthia, they deposited her corpse at the mortuary of Isolo General Hospital in Lagos.

I smell rat there, hw come their confession is different, can it be possible they killed the suspect and still take her corpse to the mortuary and nobody won't see them bringing her corpse out of the hotel, well before i can beleive this, they will need to show us the CCTV film. Nigerian police might be funny sumtime... Anyway may her soul RIP and may God grant her family the grace to bear the lost.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Fostercat(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
Even oga SEUN ear stand up for dis matter..."LOl*see d bolded*
No b small matter b dis....

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by mekaboy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
dapo338:

I smell rat there, hw come their confession is different, can it be possible they killed the suspect and still take her corpse to the mortuary and nobody won't see them bringing her corpse out of the hotel, well before i can beleive this, they will need to show us the CCTV film. Nigerian police might be funny sumtime... Anyway may her soul RIP and may God grant her family the grace to bear the lost.

FROM WHAT I READ ON VANGUARD, THEY CALLED THE HOTEL TO NOTIFY THEM OF A DEAD BODY IN THE ROOM, WHEN THEY LEFT. AND THE HOTEL TOOK THE BODY TO THE MORTUARY .

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by deols(f): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
the thought of what her last moments must have been like is saddeningsad sad

unfortunately she isnt here to tell her side of the story. She may not have gotten into the hotel willingly. What assures us she knew what FEstac was like.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by pendo89(f): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
what a sad end to a beautiful life.
FB has ended the lives of many young careless ppl.Girls risk their lives to go meet strangers they meet and interact with online without male company.
If only somebody had warned her against it. Probably she knew but chose to hide from her parents.
May she RIP.
And May they rot in jail.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
btw where is the address of the mortuary in question?

unless the hotel is another otokoto, you cannot move a body from a room to a car park just like that as has been previously stated

do the fellows in question have fb profiles (though they may have deleted them in the wake of the outrage)

the girl's friends are also not being truthful - they cannot claim they had no idea of her whereabouts
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by sleeky8(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
searay: I'll blame GEJ for this, because facebook, twitter,2go, nairaland etc should have been ban in Nigeria in the first place.

ok nw dis is d most stupid post on dis thread. Ban social networks? I guess u r a secret member of bokoharam.
Cy died cus of ha foolishness, u dnt i repeat dnt meet bois in seedy hotels, weda 2 discuss biz or hang out. And if u take in2 consideration dat she came all d way 4rm nas u wil realize she is a step away 4rm being an idiot make dat a dead idiot.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by odehaj: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ibo or igbo!na only una wan make moni by FORCEleta they will drive jeep,chieftancy title,open bizness then go to CHURCH &dance!!God punish you!!

9 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by SisiKill1: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
kensandrea:

THIS GAL IS ALSO A SUSPECT AND SHULD B ARRESTED COS HER FREND MUST HAV TOLD HER DAT SHE WAS GOING TO LAGOS AND SHE MUST HAD ENCOURAGE THE DECEASED TO PARTAKE IN THE LIFE TAKING MATTER

Thank God! People with brains are actually in charge of the investigation. . .not senseless twits like you! undecided
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
kensandrea: [size=15pt]I RILY DNT BLAME THEM[/size] [size=14pt]I BLAME THE GAL WHO HAS STUPIDLY PUT HER PARENT IN THIS PAINFUL SITUATION A GAL WHO COULD LEAVE WITHOUT ALERTING YOUR PARENTS GOSH........ MY HEART GOES 2 HER PARENT MAY GOD CONSOLE U FOR THIS FOOLISH CHILD OF YOURS[/size]
u b big fool, ass hole.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by SisiKill1: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
Foster cat: Even oga SEUN ear stand up for dis matter..."LOl*see d bolded*
No b small matter b dis....

And this makes the topic. . .what exactly??!!

We have now moved from copying the names of people viewing a topic to targeting specific members.

I tell ya, sometimes some people's thought process defies logic. undecided
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by klax(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
This is so sad indeed. When I hearD the incident I said to a friend of mine whome we both from the East I said i'm so sure by the time the killer is caught one of them must be from the East and definately my own people never dissappointed me so sad indeed.

Please biko Honourable General dont let any idiots come and be preaching to you to forgive these animals they must go the way this pretty girl gone as a lesson because I dont know why we are so over desperate when it comes to money.

R.I.P pretty. Its a big lost for the family I sincerely sympatize with the parent and moreso girls should always be careful of this sort of facebook dating connection because this has really cause a lot of troubles, care need to be taken seriously.

RIP PRETTY!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Duke007(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
greatgod2012: but why?why?why? In d name of God, why do pple dont have fear of humanity again, not to talk of fear of God they couldn't seee, na wa ooo, why?why?why?
.Why?l also ask myself same question.What must such a beau be killed by those idots becos of money.l can only imagine her ordeal in d hands of those bastards.My Heart goes to d her family
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by claremont(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
pendo89: what a sad end to a beautiful life.
FB has ended the lives of many young careless ppl.
Facebook has got nothing to do with it, evil people exist everywhere. It is the person who pulls the trigger that should be blamed, not the gun itself. The people who do evil and the evil that they do should carry the blame, not the tools that they use.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by kay2000(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
Story not clear. Lets not jubilate yet. There is more to this than meet the eyes. For those that want to see those fuctards faces help yourselves by searching them out on facebook. Still watching wit keen interest as situation unfolds. May her soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.