Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) (84513 Views)

Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader / We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by proudlyafrican(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
I am short of words at the moment. Why should young men of this age get involve in this kind of poo? SMH.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by hacklilc: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
sting_224: “When we didn’t get any money from her, we tied her mouth and strangled her and then we abandoned her in the hotel and fled.”

When the suspected killers strangled Cynthia, they deposited her corpse at the mortuary of Isolo General Hospital in Lagos.

Good u pointed this out. Menh this stuff is misleading. How come they deposited her corpse while they left her in the hotel and fled. Abeg 4get story, write another better one jor.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Jakumo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
A twelve-hour duration gang rhape of a drugged victim, followed by extended torture to extract non-existent money, culminating in a horrific strangulation death, adds up to a crime that could only be committed by individuals that are evil personified, and who should therefore be put to death by the state as soon as the court trial of the accused concludes.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by frankdon(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
Lawd have mercy, they Bleep toto for good 12hrs and still terminate her life, wickedness at the highest order!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by 2rutalk1: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
I RILY DNT BLAME THEM I BLAME THE GAL WHO HAS STUPIDLY PUT HER PARENT IN THIS PAINFUL SITUATION A GAL WHO COULD LEAVE WITHOUT ALERTING YOUR PARENTS GOSH........ MY HEART GOES 2 HER PARENT MAY GOD CONSOLE U FOR THIS FOOLISH CHILD OF YOURS
[b][/b]

Na dead person u dey curse like this ooh. Shie u don tell your parents say u dey post for nairaland. Ewu!

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by finefabby(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
Leave judgement to God who alone sees all and knows all.To think we are all from one father. She could be a runs girl as some say,that's for God to judge but let's take a moment to reflect on the way we live our lives.She trusted them enough to have come all the way from nassarawa to do business or whatever(acc to d confessions). A legit business transactions would have favored both party..smh.There's more to this story though.God bless her soul
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by coogar: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
Jakumo: A twelve-hour duration gang rhape of a drugged victim, followed by extended torture to extract non-existent money, culminating in a horrific strangulation death, adds up to a crime that could only be committed by individuals that are evil personified, and who should therefore be put to death by the state as soon as the court trial of the accused concludes.

oh lord!
these guys should be tortured to death - have them fed to the lions gradually.
left foot, right foot, left hand, right hand.....how can people be this wicked? how much were they hoping to get from her? 50 million?? nigeria is such a horrible place to live!

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by ANYPEN(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
Seriously, people are desperate & I think it is becoming a big cause of alarm.

This is simply WICKED!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by sweetcheecks(f): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by crackhouse(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
They killed her because they don't want the girl to trace them with their contacts or phone number after she may have recovered from the drug effect. So, they thought that killing her will make them forever untraceable without knowing that, that is the begining of the problems.

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Super1759: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
seedord247: Igbo why why why ?

Cant u guys continue with ya poff poff and okrika bizzness. shocked

shorop ofe mmanu like you. What do you know

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by doctokwus: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
So glad many pple are still not totally convinced with dis parade of suit wearing suspects& d confession dey are claimed 2av made,and so fast for dat matter.As for those alredy concluding based on d police version of events,u all don't know what d nigerian police are capable of!They can make a dog talk& confess to once being a human being!

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by flow1759: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
May her gentle soul rest in peace. And 2 those demons, i tink they deserve death by hanging
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by mcevans1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
Super1759: shorop ofe mmanu like you. What do you know

Hahahahahahaha nwanna you really got me cracking.... Original Ofe Mmanu
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Ninapha(f): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
Naval sadiq: The igbo race would do anything for money.i suspected the perpetuators of these dastardly act were igbos.How unfortunate! they took the life of these beutiful and adorable lady.
Igbo pple don suffer. Even u that cant spell ur name correctly.

I suspected the ' perpetuators of 'these act' na peppersoup.

They took the life of 'these beutiful' lady. Beutiful kan, bettle no ni! Abi these ati theseses! Olodo rabata.

Simbi lyk u!

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by mcevans1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
seedord247: Igbo why why why ?

Cant u guys continue with ya poff poff and okrika bizzness. shocked

Y r u being tribalistic as if you and your own are anyway better than this.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by klax(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
@Proudlyafrica Quote" I am short of words at the moment. Why should young men of this age get involve in this kind of poo? SMH".

They want to drive JEEP and live a big boy life then go the village for silly and demonic chieftaincy title nonsense and write their name on their car plate nimber like "Echezona Nwabufor 1" and "Ezekiel Nnechukwu Olisa 1". May God punish these goats as i'm looking at the back of their f u c king goat head, f u c k i n g bastards.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by coogar: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
doctokwus: So glad many pple are still not totally convinced with dis parade of suit wearing suspects& d confession dey are claimed 2av made,and so fast for dat matter.As for those alredy concluding based on d police version of events,u all don't know what d nigerian police are capable of!They can make a dog talk& confess to once being a human being!

the picture is definitely not related to the story! naija media now put random pictures to gloss the pages to make their tales believable - the kinda criminals who commit these kinda crimes don't get to wear suits to the courthouse!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
the problem is that ndigbo men have too much testosterone. we need to dilute them with estrogen injections as soon as they are born.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by sweetcheecks(f): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
Please stop blaming the girl, unless you have been in her shoes!!!!!!

When you have a business like that you are used to taking flights going to Italy, Turkey, China etc. You follow strangrs who are different cultures, colour and speak totally different languages and sometimes you cannot even understand each other, making use of a make up language that involves hands, english and what foreign words you can understand.

Now if you gone that far why would you think people from your country, in your facebook adress list, educated probably speaking the same language, looks like your brother would do this to you when strangers have never even tried?

I would probably not do that in Nigeria only becouse I am not Nigerian but She had no reason to believe today she might just die!!!! It is an unthinkable mistake probably becouse of her travels.

As business person unless you have Personal Assistant you would not tell people where you be shopping only where ( What city) you are going to.

To judge this girl after everthing she went through and what her family and friends are going through now is evill! WHY DONT YOU JUST KICK THEM WHILE THEY ARE DOWN, JUST ONE MORE BLOW AND PAIN?

Hopefully yourselves and your sisters will never be in situation like this. In my language when translated to english " You do not lough at someones pain /wound".

After all the devip come to steal, kill and destroy!!!
God I beseech you my father, send your Comforter to this family and friends.

THIS IS UNSPEAKABLE!!!!

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by oliidell(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
I realy don't want those boys dead... I pray they spare their lives, Gorge out their eyes, castrate them,tamper with their spinal cords and leave them to die slowly...no point wasting bullets
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by coogar: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
sweetcheecks: Please stop blaming the girl, unless you have been in her shoes!!!!!!

When you have a business like that you are used to taking flights going to Italy, Turkey, China etc. You follow strangrs who are different cultures, colour and speak totally different languages and sometimes you cannot even understand each other, making use of a make up language that involves hands, english and what foreign words you can understand.

Now if you gone that far why would you think people from your country, in your facebook adress list, educated probably speaking the same language, looks like your brother would do this to you when strangers have never even tried?

I would probably not do that in Nigeria only becouse I am not Nigerian but She had no reason to believe today she might just die!!!! It is an unthinkable mistake probably becouse of her travels.

As business person unless you have Personal Assistant you would not tell people where you be shopping only where ( What city) you are going to.

To judge this girl after everthing she went through and what her family and friends are going through now is evill! WHY DONT YOU JUST KICK THEM WHILE THEY ARE DOWN, JUST ONE MORE BLOW AND PAIN?

Hopefully yourselves and your sisters will never be in situation like this. In my language when translated to english " You do not lough at someones pain /wound".

After all the devip come to steal, kill and destroy!!!
God I beseech you my father, send your Comforter to this family and friends.

THIS IS UNSPEAKABLE!!!!

i also think its daft to blame the victim....
she went there for business, they drugged her, molested her and strangled her. that could have happened anywhere in lagos - hotel or marketplace!! don't people get kidnapped in lagos in broad day light? where in lagos is crime free?

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
oliidell: I realy don't want those boys dead... I pray they spare their lives, Gorge out their eyes, castrate them,tamper with their spinal cords and leave them to die slowly...no point wasting bullets
you are quite a barbaric fellow aint ya ?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tope3x(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
OH MY GOD, WHY ARE THEY STILL CATEGORISED AS SUSPECTS...DOES THAT MAKES ANY SENSE AT ALL?....THEY ARE KILLER, AND THAT REMAINS THE FACT..PLEASE SHOW THEIR FACES
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by sweetcheecks(f): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
By the what is the pareding all about? Where are they pareded? To the public or for witnesses. Sorry do not get this?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by coogar: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
tope3x: OH MY GOD, WHY ARE THEY STILL CATEGORISED AS SUSPECTS...DOES THAT MAKES ANY SENSE AT ALL?....THEY ARE KILLER, AND THAT REMAINS THE FACT..PLEASE SHOW THEIR FACES

until they are proven guilty, they are suspects!!!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tope3x(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
I DONT BELIEVE IN THIS STORY...NEVER...THERE IS NO WAY THOSE PEOPLE COULD BE FISHED OUT,AND STILL CALL THEM SUSPECTS, AND CANT EVEN SHOW THEIR FACES
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tope3x(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
BUT THEY SAID IT WITH THEIR MOUTH ACCORDING TO WHAT I READ NOW, THEY SAID THEY KILLED HER..SO WHAT MORE DO WE NEED TO GET THE FACTS RIGHT? THIS PEOPLE SHOULD BE KILLED INSTANTLY
coogar:

until they are proven guilty, they are suspects!!!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Leopantro: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
i find this story to be bogus. Reflon is a glucosamine tablet utilized in the treatment of osteo arthritis and does not have sleep or stupor as a side effect or a toxic effect. its actually a multi vitamin for bones and joints. besides, unless you utilize 'milk' that Michael jackson used i don't know of any drug that can make you semi unconscious for twelve hours

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by oliidell(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
obadiah777: you are quite a barbaric fellow aint ya ?
whr d F.uck does ur sympathy lie? Wit dem murderers?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by klax(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2012
Pls biko my fellow kinsmen dont bring "Ofe Mmanu" matter into this this is time to call anybody name if anyone say anyhing they have the right to say itbecause if those name were to be Yoruba or Hausa or Benin by now the thread will be in 20 pages by now so pls lets talk sense to ourselves and say the truth what these animals has done is so bad and evil no one should come here to defend anything or pretence in the name of same tribe.

Its bad, eviL, demonic and wrong absolutely period i'm not here to talk ofe Mmanu craps.

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by dont8(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
What can be worst than Boko Haram, if not this!
RIP Cynthia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.