Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know (22350 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / Reuben Abati - The Black-out In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Dubemkelly(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
baqina:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=96696:abati--the-jonathan-they-dont-know&catid=38:columnists&Itemid=615
Really a long story,I only skimmed it n was passionate abt d presido being on social netwrk,most importantly on BBM....May I hv his PIN so we can ping n chill wella?
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by werepeLeri: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2012
Kinikini: I think Reuben Abati again got it wrong. I can imagine Reuben Abati is trying very hard to play himself back into the heart of GEJ with this write up. Unfortunately, the write up is absurd, uninteligent and completely fallacious and misleading. Reuben should remember there would be life after GEJ's Presidency and therefore should tow the path of honour. I duff my hat to Former Minister of State for Finance Remi Babalola who willingly resigned from GEJ government. I see many Minister's in this government who ought to know better to quit than continue to work with GEJ.
Reuben should get out of this government and find another job to do. Not even GOD would be able to defend the shortfalls of GEJ and his wife.

So sad. The worst write up I have ever read from Reuben Abati. How people change for a little pot of porridge. Very sad and hurting self distruction by Reuben Abati.

What is the point repeating that garbage you wrote up there three times? LOL

Your own write up is the one that is not absurd, unintelligent, not fallacious and non misleading, why, because it is still critical of GEJ - but because ABATI is not a GEJ critic - then his write up is unintelligent. Wither the intelligence in yours?
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Dubemkelly(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
Administration is not as easy as one thinks esp in a multifarious nation like Nigeria....Opposition makes govt a democratic one nd ur critics will go a long way 2 make d govt on power more vibrant...Everybody wants n desires 4 the best buh d question is 'How hv we contributed 2 da rebranding n restructuring of Nigeria? B4 we start rattling our mouths n abusing a govt,we need 2 access our individual being n know if we as individuals r getting it right, a Nigerian woman who knew she was not capable of having a child delivery in d UK went there n escaped without paying up her bills thereby painting the image of Nigeria black in d int'l community....Let's work on ourselves n strategise d way 4wrd, nobody makes it amidst crises.....Development is a gradual process,it takes time folks....
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by TalkingBird: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
"......Let me end by saying that the President is a simple man but simplicity is not naivety. If simplicity were to be naivety, then the world would not be where it is today because it is simple men like Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, and Kwame Nkrumah, who have shaped the world that we live in by simplifying what others have complicated."

Reuben Abati is Special Adviser (Media and Publicity) to President Jonathan

—————————
Dear Sir,
You didn't remember Jesus Christ - the greatest man who ever lived. He said in Matthew 6:22 “The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is simple, your whole body will be bright".
He lived an exemplary simple life. Best of its kind.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Orikinla(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
[size=48pt]HIS MASTER'S PUPPET.
DOING HIS JOB.
FINIS.[/size]
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Pataki: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2012
Abati ko, abbattoir ni.

Mr. Alaseju!
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
GEJ's transformation agenda is real, atleast Abati has been transformed. I didn't know that reasonability could be bought out of patriots with cash and cheap political offices. Comparing Abraham Lincoln and the likes with GEJ is a time-©ertified misplacement of priority.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by werepeLeri: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
Creative mind: GEJ's transformation agenda is real, atleast Abati has been transformed. I didn't know that reasonability could be bought out of patriots with cash and cheap political offices. Comparing Abraham Lincoln and the likes with GEJ is a time certified misplacement of priority. Please read this article title "THE SHADOW OF HOPE" by Creative mind at the literature section.

LOL. Promoting your cheap article.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by frond: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
Billyonaire: You always like to attack personalities instead of issues on discourse. Did you not study elementary philosophy in year one in the university ? When you do this, you make me think you arent educated enough to hold constructive argument without committing fallacy ad homonium. All am asking is that we pay tax so government can have much money to provide the infrastructures we need and you are attacking my person. You need proper education.

You are just talking as if payment of taxes will end Nigeria problems of which the chief is corruption. In abroad you alluded to, none of their government officials dare embezzle money flagrantly the way it is done in Nigeria. Mind you none of our leader ever complaint that the reason why they do not perform is because they don't have money or because people don't pay their taxes. More income from taxes means more money to embezzle. Currently the average security vote of a governor is like 6 Billion Naira. This could easily be increased to 10 if they have more income. Would this kind of thing ever happen where people taxes out of their sweat? Be reasonable, the problem of nigeria is corruption and not non payment of taxes.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by muktarmtt(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Billyonaire: AHahahahahaah Twittering, BBMing and Nairalanding Idiots are allover the forum....Oyah, make una begin insulting my President. make i finish una
Go Bleep ur self u nd ur so cold presdow he's a loser so take it or live it,
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by muktarmtt(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
take dat: Abati is the chief saboteur of GEJ's govt always turning Nigerians against his boss.An average Nigerian is less concerned who GEJ has in his cabinet,whether GEJ is a drunk or not,and if his choice of food is fish pepper soup and cassava bread there are millions of Nigerian who cannot afford a tin of cassava flakes(garri).Abati should know that no one need words when actions can do all the talking.We are only interested in PERFORMANCE and not all these useless tales by moonlight
I feel u dude late us see it on d ground not talk talk evryday dey make mouth
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by jpphilips(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
dejustice: God Bless you Abati.

God Bless GEJ.

God Bless Nigeria.

chop and clean mouth, nothing do you, wish you know how much Abati is paid for writing that piece, you will end up sorry for yourself
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by usmanyaro17: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
Abusing the President will not help anything,maybe because he is too simple,we must all know that his coming to power was not ordinary,God is the one that gives power,let's pray for him to govern well,as far as I am concern he is a teachable and listening leader....I know that one day he will be vindicated....
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Dizzybizzy: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by deols(f): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
At least you did not deny the 'cassava bread' part

and the idle group does not include the nairalanders(na so d fear of nairaland reach??

but by the way, didnt you realise that all the talk concerning the shoes, and a billion naira meal were meant to be metaphorical?? oh or I mean were some form of sarcasm?.

anyways, good to know the Nigerian voices are heard. No one would talk about the shoes beside you, you must have been reading Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NAF Commences Advanced Forensic, Crime Scene Investigation Course In Lagos / Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered / Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment: Oshiomhole Dangles Automatic Ticket- Independe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.