Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know (22344 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / Reuben Abati - The Black-out In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Forester45(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hahahaha. Thanks Mr Abati. U know what, the current situation of Nigeria is just the same way its leaders is. If we have corruption, embezzlement of public funds, poor planning, unnesesary delay of projects, inability to prosecute law offenders, poor & corrupt institutions(Police & Judicial system), though these abnomalities where inherited my Mr President, the ability to profer solutions to it is what make him intelligent & will put him in the right side of history. Till suffering Nigerians have a little sigh of relief from their man-made problems, no kudos to whoever sits or will sit in Aso-Rock. That is just the simple truth. There must be a clear change from what we have been seeing & such change should be sustained. That is what makes it real.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by superior1: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
What do you guys expect from Abati , the guy is only competing for relevance. Since Okupe is allover the place, Abati is also expected to say something to protect his payer or risk being boot out totally.
As a matter of fact, i really pity abashit
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
lavita2:

I get your point monsieur. I agree the taxes are unreasonable. But that's what I have been asked to pay. If today, I am asked to pay 80% of my income as tax and I am guaranteed to have basic amenities as is obtainable abroad, I'd have no problem doing that. And please, stop your baseless generalisation. Nigerians are these, Nigerians are that. I have friends, just like myself, who are passionate about a new Nigeria. Who are doing the little they can to make sure we leave a better Nigeria for the next generation.
Apologies ! But one can not help but to flare up sometimes when you read comments that are plain stupid when compared to the individual efforts of citizens of other nationalities across the Atlantic towards their nation building
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by donigspain(m): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2012
God Bless GEJ
God Bless NIGERIA
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by taharqa: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2012
Pataki:

This sums up the bald headed eediot called Reuben and what he and GEJ thinks of Nigerians who dare to criticize, and insult their CLUELESS government.

Children of anger you called Nigerians, and yet in the same paragraph you state they don't even know why or how they should attack the president. You bald headed man are an utter EEDIOT! Pray teach us, oh learned one, how to attack the president.

And these are doofus presiding over Nigeria? We don enter one chance with these deluded bunch.

Oponu oshi as adviser.

Oh SHUT YOUR MOUTH there. So you dont know that some of you are very unintelligent and petty. All these criticisms you hired crowd hurl at the president is cos of what really? Some of u guys open your mouth to say that GEJ is the "worst president in 9ja's history" and you dont know how utterly ridiculous that is. The last president of Nigeria was Yar'adua. Can you tell what "achievements" Yar'adua had for the 3 yrs he stayed in office(apart from the controversial Amnesty)? Which President in say the last 25yrs have done more to really transform the Nigeria's economy as GEJ in their first 2 years regardless of the immerse distractions he had had to put up with. You guys cannot debate; you just come on the web spur some nonsense and of course insults and refuse to engage opposing points.

Now pray respond to this: https://www.nairaland.com/1029269/reuben-abati-jonathan-dont-know/1#11945210 if you are not a COWARD

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by IleIfe2(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2012
emekatimsu: Weldone Mr Abati for ur detailed information on the person of the president.
One thing i know for sure is that most people who abuse the president daily on Facebook,twitter or BBN are the clueless people, some don't evn knw why they abuse the president.{maybe access to the internet is a major factor}.

Let haters continue to hate themselves, GEJ may God continue to lead u through the right path. I won't stop praying for you.
Long live GEJ, Long live FRN.

exactly, the gang leaders are those that feel since their uncle built Aso-rock, they are entitled to inherit it. They don't even read the news or article, they just jump on the comment section and spew garbage.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by BENZINA(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2012
Toktee: The retard cant even tell the public how government intend to tackle boko hallam in the north,militancy and kidnapping in the south,atleast tell us who are the cabal and how you and odechukwu intend to retrieve our money from them,a good reason why johnadull have nt visited the affected state since,why government is silence on the ogoni declearation of soverignty,and what they are doing about the abadoned people of bakassi,dummy you have been paid to talk,keep talking but pick from the above topics pls
Either you are being short of information or just want to hide the truth.To answer your questions(1)The dialogue between the Govt and Boko Haram is 90% complete.(2)The Cabals are all almost exposed, you can find their names in almost all of the dailies,the stolen money is 75% recovered,the Govt shall soon come out with the total figure.(3)On Bakassi,the govt said the UNITY of NIGERIA is non-negotiable,i guess you know what that means.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Abuleoshi: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2012
i can hear Oronto dog-ynashhh saying to GEJ "oga didnt i tel u if we get an attack lion in doyin okupe,Reuben wil start barking". Where is Beaf nd members of d 40 laptop squad? Oooooh end of month,u guys have nt been paid,so activity is slow.
Is it just me or this should be titled how i wont allow Doyin take my Job. We are watching,let the battle begin:
Season 1 of who is the president's favorite ass licker,starring Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe. Dont miss guest appearances from Beaf and his a.s.s lickin 40 laptops squad. Showing on every available social media space. Dont miss it!

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by tpapi: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
lavita2: I actually feel insulted by this piece and I am taking this personal. angry Someone needs to tell this blockhead that we have details of how much the president budgeted for his meal this year: a whooping 1 billion naira. whether he chose to starve to death is none of my business. The fact remains that, he's pocketng a whooping 1 billion naira as meal allowance.

Someone also needs to tell this foool that Nigerians are not dumb. that we say we weren't going to vote in a man with no shoes is not a literal statement. It is our own way of saying 'once bitten twice shy'. Now we know, if a dull-looking, humble-speaking retardeen comes our way come 2015, we would think twice about it and not get carried away by pity and sentiments. where's is his sense of humour? gosh!
u rily sound like a hungry man
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by SisiKill1: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
You guys shouldn't be too hard on Abati. He is just doing something an insecure spouse would do when their beloved partner brings a third party into the relationship.

With the addition of Mr. Doyin whatshisname. . Abati is gotta be feeling unloved, so he does what come naturally to the threatened. . .he waxes poetry about his beloved. Just like Elizabeth Browning did to her hubby Robert. . . all that is missing is the "How do I love thee, Let me count the ways"

Honestly this is not a Hate piece. . .directed at GEJ critics, it is a Love Piece. . .directed at GEJ.

Let Abati be abeg.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by BENZINA(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
donigspain: God Bless GEJ
God Bless NIGERIA
Thank you my fellow patriot.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
Lesson learnt.... Stay off cassava bread.... Over consumption of it make one to begin to reason like Abati....... Intelligent my foot!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Sirolad(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
Thank God they know we said they are Clueless, our nairalanding,BBMing & Twittering are not in vain.
By the way, did any 1 have to tell Lagosians, the 'meal itinerary' of Fashola before we can attest to his sensitivity.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Ngutor(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
Billyonaire PLEASE stop talking of taxes, PLEASE.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Biggyd2: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
Is he trying to outdo the Attack Chihuahua?
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by phraze(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2012
Ngutor: Billyonaire PLEASE stop talking of taxes, PLEASE.
Okay sir
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by iaindabawa(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2012
mr.abati
to say that mr.president is misunderstood by vast majority of nigerians is to say the least an indictment of your office and a gross failure on your part.
It is because there is little to show in terms of achievements that makes nigerians to fails to understand the president.
Performance or achievements speak for themselves.
It is like a woman standing infront of you,and she has to tell you that she is a woman.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by lavita2(f): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2012
tpapi: u rily sound like a hungry man

Naa..you only mistake my fervour to tackle injustice and deception. I belle full die ;
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by dayokanu(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
The struggle for Retardeen Jonathans nuts is heating up between Abati and Okupe
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Pataki: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
taharqa:

Oh SHUT YOUR MOUTH there. So you dont know that some of you are very unintelligent and petty. All these criticisms you hired crowd hurl at the president is cos of what really? Some of u guys open your mouth to say that GEJ is the "worst president in 9ja's history" and you dont know how utterly ridiculous that is. The last president of Nigeria was Yar'adua. Can you tell what "achievements" Yar'adua had for the 3 yrs he stayed in office(apart from the controversial Amnesty)? Which President in say the last 25yrs have done more to really transform the Nigeria's economy as GEJ in their first 2 years regardless of the immerse distractions he had had to put up with. You guys cannot debate; you just come on the web spur some nonsense and of course insults and refuse to engage opposing points.

Now pray respond to this: https://www.nairaland.com/1029269/reuben-abati-jonathan-dont-know/1#11945210 if you are not a COWARD

You are DAFT! What an utter dunderhead you resounding doofus. Do you people think even before hitting your keyboard?! Eediot, Yar'Adua remains the president who ever reduced the price of fuel in Nigeria. Tell me, what was GEJ's new year gift to Nigeria this year? You cretin. Where are the oil subsidy thieves today? How many Nigerian lives have been lost under this administration of this CLUELESS RETARDEEN? No president in Nigeria has EVER had this high astronomical loss of human lives not animals here, high spate of insecurity and gross unemployment that Nigeria is currently been faced with it! You eediots are here praise singing the gutter RETARDEEN of a president.

Eediots like you - your GEJ budgets billions of Naira as feeding allowance, while Reuben tells us his meals are simple. Who is lying to us here? Who are they feeding inside Aso Rock - elephants?

Disgusting eediot.

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by okunboy: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
Mr or is it Dr Reuben Apati, we know you are trying to impress your boss to become more relevent in his desperation to get at the social media pple. We are aware of your failure to do the job as 'expected' ; the reason another bingo was hired to technically replace you (Doyin Okupe). You av become a media disaster to the presidency, in reporting so many issues, we know very well. The way you tried to lie to us about the car bougt for the african first ladies! We know the presidency was not even happy with that! This current attack is very useless and stupid!
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by CastleandGreen: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
God bless you Mr Reuben Abati, no matter what critics say they can't
pull down the man God has placed on top. Come 2015 we Niger Delta
will vote for GEJ again, they can go hang themselves.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by gonzaga: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
I have observed and rather very sadly so, that most of those insulting the president are doing it mainly out of hate and crass ignorance. I use the word insult because this has gone beyond ordinary productive criticism. Of recent, some people have been accusing the president of populating his government with only Ijaw people and therefore, they say the president is too clannish and ethnically biased to be the president of a diverse country like Nigeria.

I decided to do a comparative analysis between the appointments in this administration and that of our immediate past president (may his gentle soul rest in peace) for Nigerians to judge for themselves if this malicious accusation is right or wrong. I don’t want to go down memory lane when we had an armed forces ruling council that had only the vice president as the southerner in the cabinet. Let us focus on current events so as not to reopen healing wounds.

I have selected certain critical appointments in both the Yar’dua presidency and the Jonathan’s presidency for us to do the judgment. The table below outlines the names, portfolios and the region of the office holder for this analysis. I will provide the names of the occupiers of these offices during the Yar’adua days and then ask you to do same with the Jonathan’s administration.
S/N NAMES PORTFOLIO REGION
1 DR MANSUR MUKTHAR MIN OF FINANCE NORTH WEST
2 DR SHAMSHUDEEN USMAN MIN OF NATIONAL PLANNING NORTH WEST
3 ALH SAYADDI ABBA RUMA MIN OF AGRIC NORTH WEST
4 DR RILIWAN LUKMAN MIN OF PETROLEUM NORTH WEST
5 SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI CBN GOVERNOR NORTH WEST
6 DR TANIMU YAKUBU ECONOMIC ADVISER NORTH WEST
7 GEN SARKIN MUKTHAR NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER NORTH WEST
8 MICHEAL AONDOAKAA ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION NORTH CENTRAL
9 MOHAMMED BARKINDO GMD NNPC NORTH WEST
10 HASSAN LAWAN MIN OF WORKS NORTH CENTRAL
11 ABDULRAHAMAN DAMBAZZAU CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF NORTH WEST

In my estimation, these 11 portfolios are about the most juiciest in any administration and they were all occupied by people from the same section of the country and ethnic stock as the president. This was only very recently and nobody at that time accused the sitting president of being clannish or ethnically inclined. Apart from Col Dangiwa Umar who voiced out that most of these top appointments were going to people from mostly Kano and Kastina, no other person spoke up against this huge ethnic imbalance and deep clannish mentality in a country like Nigeria. Those that have suddenly found their voices today were either dumb as at that time or probably in exile.

Just try to fill these portfolios with their occupants as at today and tell me who was more clannish. It will interest Nigerians to know that there are only two ministers who are Ijaws in this administration and only one of them is from the same state as the president. How then do you say such a president is clannish? On what grounds is that accusation based? I remain passionately committed and irredeemably optimistic that this president means well for Nigeria and he is demonstrating it in all ramifications. My support is anchored on sound logic and incontrovertible facts. Those that can’t bear to see a Jonathan as the president of this great country are the ones spreading malicious rumors about town. But let me remind them that lies have a very slender body.

Next time you hear people insulting the president, ask them for facts and you will be surprised that all their arguments are based on hear say, lies and annoying ignorance. Least I forget, for the past 3 days, PHCN has not done the usual, how about your area? Fresh air all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by badmrkt(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
i don't blame some you who derive pleasure from insulting mr Abati and the president,but i blame Seun for not having 'LITERACY FILTER' on this forum.some you are so sttupidd that you don't even know what you.maybe the president should go around,spoon feeding every Nigerian before some of you eeediots will know he is really the messiah we prayed for.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Demdem(m): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2012
dayokanu: The struggle for Retardeen Jonathans nuts is heating up between Abati and Okupe

grin grin grin grin

Its easier for a camel to pass through an eye of a needle than for the truth to come out from Abati's mouth. Abati is a ffucking liar. That has been proven over and over again. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Super1759: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
Haters!!!!! Keep hating, you will keep hating and get wrinkles and get high b.p and die off. Gej still get 3yrs and more to rule. The earlier you accept it now the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by aspabay(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
baqina:

The Presidency qua Presidency is staffed by key
officials from all parts of the country. The
Secretary to the Government of the Federation is
from Ebonyi State. The Chief of Staff and the Head
of the President’s Secretariat are both from Edo;
the Protocol Liaison Officer and Principal Private
Secretary are from Adamawa; the Chief Detail is
from Borno; the Aide De Camp (ADC) is from Kogi;
the Perm Sec, State House is from Benue; the
State Chief of Protocol is from Kwara; the Special
Adviser, Media and Publicity is from Ogun; the
Chief Physician to the President is from Rivers.
Only the Chief Security Officer, the Special
Assistant, Domestic and the Special Adviser,
Research and Strategy are from Bayelsa.

Hmm, so Doyin is his first adviser from the Southwest, and you tell me he's not a tribalist... little wonder the president is so haunted.
Remember he called the SW names in the buildup to his election. You can't eat your cake and have it.
The same God who appointed Saul also rejected him, Jonathan should wake up from his slumber, he has done so many blunders already. Matter of fact is, he doesn't talk intelligently.
And just like GEJ, Abati doesn't ' give a damn' about that.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by olatwo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Why Abati feels the need to publicize his LOVE LETTER to GEJ. . . is beyond me. I mean there are just some things that should remain between couples, y'all can call me old fashioned. . . I don't care. This is just unseemly. undecided

#GBAM
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by ujchief(m): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
This administration should man up, accept criticism and learn from it. How could we all be screeming about the psychophants he surounds himself, yet he employs Okupe with a case at Efcc? Didnt he do a background check on the scammer?
Abati should stop insulting our intelligence, apointing women in political offices isnt an achievment. Like someone pointed out, we dont care if u apoint sharks in ofice, just make sure they're effective and clean.
Nanscenze!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by werepeLeri: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2012
Where are the other people? Seems they are getting silenced lately. Go GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Audu Ogbeh, Emefiele Inspect Rice Farms In Jigawa / Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu / 2023 Election: Wike Hit Out At EU Over Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.