Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know (22345 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures / Reuben Abati - The Black-out In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
Thank you Mr. Abati!!
I'll like to ask GEJ hater and critics (e.g. El rufai), where were they wen the sickly slow man(Yar'dua) was president? Was he any better or are they about to tell me he was performing??
GEJ has my full support, keep up the good work no mind bad belle people, they no get anything talk na y dem dey always abuse you, if you ask they y, they bring up problems that weren't caused by ur administration - light(power) is bet
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Dignitary: 12:20am On Aug 27, 2012
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by johnojohn: 12:26am On Aug 27, 2012
Omo na today plsssssssss keep that story for ur children only,2015 we no better naw Dan b4,so oga chop d money naw we dey wait 4uuuuuuuuuuuuu,since u entry aso rock u don change two 4 7
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by dedeike: 12:45am On Aug 27, 2012
nagoma:

The balls to allow a free trial and appropriate sanction. Is there any example of that? We all know about ibori's and similar cases. He has no balls , he needs transplants.
Get your facts right. The evidence is there in the public domain. This is the first president to have the balls to confront corruption in oil sector.
Until now, NNPC was run like a secret cult without public access to information as to subsidy payments, claims, revenue, marketers and trader companies.
Now their activities have been exposed. The oil cabal is now known and meant to refund almost half a trillion to Nigeria.
You have a TV and should hve seen subsidy suspects being dragged to court in batches.
Even the sons of PDP leaders are not spared. We have seen the Tukur's and Ali's of this world face trial for subsidy.
We have seen the massive shake up and sack of NNPC and PPPRA bosses for mismanagement of the inside regime.
We have seen perm secs and senior civil servants involved in the police pensions probe being charged to court.

For the list of those indicted under the subsidy probe. Review this link.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/subsidy-payments-fg-probes-21-firms-over-alleged-fraud/122606/
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by luv2talk(m): 1:15am On Aug 27, 2012
Pls, Who is Abati
Is he an Okada Man at Iyana Ipaja undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by lastpage: 1:46am On Aug 27, 2012
I dont have a problem with Mr. Abati doing his job; He is paid to "wash the President's image"......and so far, he has not disappointed himself!

Let me end by saying that the President is a simple man but simplicity is not naivety. If simplicity were to be naivety, then the world would not be where it is today because it is simple men like Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, and Kwame Nkrumah, who have shaped the world that we live in by simplifying what others have complicated.

But how can you compare mention your pay-master in the same sentence with the above "leaders of men"?
Just try and play a video of your "master" and that of Lincoln, Martin L. King or Nkrumah at the same time......and see just how different the personalities are!
Those men are not just "simple", they are INTELLIGENT, .....abi u wan make l shout?

Haaa, Abati, you fall my hand again!

Anyway, no be the same Abati wey collect "Abuja Egunje land" from OBJ, to 'wash' off the fuel price increase protest?
Leave matter joor.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by getukudo(m): 1:56am On Aug 27, 2012
You guys just spill a whole lot of rubbish on this forum. Nigerians are enemies to themselves and we expect the international community to have respect for us after seeing how much disrespect you give to your own president. A lot of foreign users are on this forum and political officers too. Just thought y'all should know.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by aktunde(m): 3:19am On Aug 27, 2012

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by benzion72(m): 4:02am On Aug 27, 2012
People in the corridor of power are blind and deaf to reality on ground. They also surround themselves with sycophants people who only praise sing them and tell them everything is good and rosy. They only rely on Lamido Sanusi statistics and madam Okonjo Iweala forecast on performance index that has no bearing with grinding poverty on ground. May the good Lord help Nigerians
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by agabaI23(m): 4:40am On Aug 27, 2012
The_Matrix: yea, nice job done at calling the youths on social media idle and unintelligent, wait till they give u a taste of ur own medicine and then you'd learn not to throw stones if yiu live in a glass house. For a start, how long would it take the very "intelligent" president to bring Farouk and the oil thieves to book, and tell his genius wife that she has no business being the Bayelsa perm sec?
Whose job is it to convict? The president? Somehow people tryto affirm Abati's statement that most commentators are unintelligent. He cannot shove anybody to jail because he is not military head of state. He is a democratic president. Haba
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by senatorbc: 5:10am On Aug 27, 2012
Mr. Abati the constant power supply in Lagos State now is a clear reason why all of us in Lagos want Mr. President back in 2015.Sir kindly let him know that he must come back to continue the very good work.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by mikelangs(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2012
This is where I know that Abati is anti- Jonathan in disguise!!!!! This is what annoys me with Mr. President!!! Parading himself with sweet coated mouthed bastards!!!!!!! Now I know that Even Mr. President and Abati are as unintelligent as an slowpoke!!!
God have mercy on them!!!1 May God answer the prayers of the less privileged.....

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by truth4meal(m): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2012
This is a literary masterpiece. Abati need not remind us of his mastery of d ink and paper art...he should only tell us if he has found his conscience bought in naira.Reuben Abati is doing his work I only wish he can tell his boss to do same. Thanks
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by truth4meal(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2012
werepeLeri:

LOL - intelligent indeed. Does that include yourself? Name the intelligent Nigerians on NairaLand. We are waiting.
this is ridiculous; so no intelligent Nigerians on Nairaland even u believe u as a Nigerian on Nairaland u are not intelligent? Gosh, u are not intelligent and I am intelligent enough to find that out.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by raystanley(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2012
emekatimsu: Weldone Mr Abati for ur detailed information on the person of the president.
One thing i know for sure is that most people who abuse the president daily on Facebook,twitter or BBN are the clueless people, some don't evn knw why they abuse the president.{maybe access to the internet is a major factor}.

Let haters continue to hate themselves, GEJ may God continue to lead u through the right path. I won't stop praying for you.
Long live GEJ, Long live FRN.
"THE SAME PEOPLE AS THEY ARE TAGGED" MR. ABATI, WHAT THEN IS EXPECTED FROM YOU, RATHER NOT TO BITE THE FINGER THAT FEEDS YOU. YOU AND YOUR FISHERMAN/DUMB PRESIDENT DON'T KNOW THE PAINS YOU HAVE INFLICTED ON THE MASSES @ LARGE. AFTER ALL YOU HAVE BEEN PAID ENOUGH TO FEED YOUR NEXT GENERATION, WHY WOUNT YOU COME OUT IN A CHEAP MEDIA AND BLAH TRASHEs! ARRANT NON-SENSE!!!
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by maclatunji: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2012
Oh dear, Reuben Abati has lost it.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by ahfo(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2012
Nice write up but it is full of praise alone so it is one sided n judgemental .now I know social media is really a force let keep d movement up with fact n figures of non performance to d government. We want positive change n until then we shall continue using the best available medium that is available ,

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by banki(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2012
Before I make any real contribution i would like to clarify who exactly Ruben Abati is to the president,and the difference between his job function and that of Doyin okupe, also Reno Omokri and Oronto Douglas, and Labaran Maku and the Minister of State for information, and News agency of Nigeria National orientation agency and all the Department and agencies under the ministry of Information, because all of them have thier own media advisers and special assistants and NONE OF THEM HAVE A FUNCTIONAL WEBSITE, that details the "good work" of Mr president.... that alone makes all of them clueless and redundant coming from a government that wants to reduce wastage and totally eradicate corruption that alone confirms that ruben Abati is a liar.

Mr Abati should realize that nobody takes delight in abusing the president, the same social media they criticise is the same social media they used effectively to mobilize support for mr President!The president we know is the president that dines and wines with the people who have consistently raped the nigerian people daily, I hear about road construction only on the social Media and whenever I travel by road i see no change, infact i read Ruben abatis article on my road trip from ilesha to Abuja yesterday and i can confirm that there is no improvement and no sign of improvement....especialy on the lokoja Abuja road! mr Abati you and your cohorts should understand that Bi courtney/ Wale Babalakin should be in jail by now for collecting money and fulfilling thier own part of the consession agreement! Mr abati am sure your salary and allowance and that of doyin okupe and all his assistants alone can fix at least one of this roads.....immediately, Mr Abati what if people did not come out to protest in January would you have even come out to publish the list of the subsidy thieves? Mr president whose job was it to pay the subsidy cabal, who signed the cheques, who confirmed what they imported, who gave them thier licences? who paid them?....The presidency should be lucky that nigerians are docile if not by now you and your PDP cohorts would be burning in hell right now. what is 400mw of electricity when over 20billion dollars have been pumped into the electicity projects over the last 13 years by your party and governments that you have been an intergral part of, Mr Abati odinary nigerians are made to suffer for mistakes and the incompetence of you and your government. We dont want to know what happened in the past or who caused the problem we want the problems solved.

Mr president if you and the pdp think throwing money around is the solution to the degradation of the niger delta waters you must be DEAD WRONG how much of that money has asari Dokubo , Tompolo and the rest contributed into the development of the niger Delta how come warri is not yet like Dubai? thats why people think the president is clueless.....and no amount of PR stunt can change our minds until we start to see real changes and sacrifices from the top ... if i earn 45,000 as salary and a wife and a kid how on earth do you expect me to survive in Nigeria? without stealing... and you have the guts to talk about GEJ being simple and honest ....he is so honest and cannot put the chairman of PPRA who by the way is the former PDP chairman in jail,he is so simple and not a tribalist so as soon as october 1 bombing happened he quickly told the world that it was not his brothers MEND but a northern cabal against him.

The president we know is a weakling, that is quick to send soldiers to ojota park when people were protesting a legitimate cause none violently instead of sending the soldiers to the houses of the so called subsidy thieves... the president we know is the one that increases coppers salary and increases the price of fuel.....at the same time, the president we know is the one we see everyday that doesnt inspire the nigerian youth through his speeches works and actions... the president we know is the one that kept an incompetent inspector general of police in office for almost 2years because they were friends... the president we know is a bad example of a leader who instead of keeping nigeria together his aides are talking about war! the president we know is one who knows the boko haram sponsors and members but chooses not to act! the president we know is one that always cries foul and always complains about other people but has all the power to put them in thier place but would not do it!

The president we know is the one that could not stand up to Turai yaradua and the rest of the people keeping nigeria at a standtill, we know our president to be incompetent

How dare you call people unintelligent because they critisize you

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by bakila: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2012
Did Akbati Just call GEJ clueless and shoeless? YOU CANT STOP THE FROM CALLING THEIR LEADERS NAMES EVEN IN MOSCOW.
Did this chap see what Katt Williams did to Bush.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Sobams07: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2012
God bless nigeria all d people insulting shouting can not even lead der homes can u just 1 day wen u wake n say God bless nigeria d leader u c is a function of follower a leader can not b better dan those he leads God bless u n bless nigeria
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by ados4ejy: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2012
Abati is good.kai!
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by banki(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2012
Sobams07: God bless nigeria all d people insulting shouting can not even lead der homes can u just 1 day wen u wake n say God bless nigeria d leader u c is a function of follower a leader can not b better dan those he leads God bless u n bless nigeria

You see the problem with nigerians......why should i say God Bless the nigerian leaders, then they would pass me with 7car convoy and beat me for blocking thier way to pass, then i would still pray for them....oh please
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Yaya6: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2012
Nobody is more committed to the Nigerian Project than President Jonathan. In spite of unforeseen challenges, which his administration has had to contend with, President Jonathan is doing his utmost best to positively transform Nigeria. Ordinary Nigerians know and appreciate this. Those parading themselves as leaders of the opposition, who claim that the President has lost the support of Nigerians, represent only themselves and their selfish interests.

What a great thing to say about your president.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by hayweezee(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2012
Jona,Jona! D guy no wan die,appoint im kinsman as d Chief Security Officer.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by monami2abd: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2012
Sobams07: God bless nigeria all d people insulting shouting can not even lead der homes can u just 1 day wen u wake n say God bless nigeria d leader u c is a function of follower a leader can not b better dan those he leads God bless u n bless nigeria

How unfortunate your line of thought, is it by force to rule, if the masses say he's clueless and abuse him like he claimed. Haven't you heard of the word RESIGNATION!!! Its not a do or die affair to rule you know.. But alas, i know he will never resign no matter the degree of abuses he gets, you know why? He gets 1billion per year for food alone.... SMH
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by monami2abd: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2012
Yaya6: Nobody is more committed to the Nigerian Project than President Jonathan. In spite of unforeseen challenges, which his administration has had to contend with, President Jonathan is doing his utmost best to positively transform Nigeria. Ordinary Nigerians know and appreciate this. Those parading themselves as leaders of the opposition, who claim that the President has lost the support of Nigerians, represent only themselves and their selfish interests.

What a great thing to say about your president.

Ordinary Nigerians indeed... Everyday for the thief and one day for the owner... Mind you that one day is very colse by.. Just ask the subsidy thieves.... SMH
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Jymes: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2012
Abati is just so stupid for deeming it fit to come up with this write-up.it would ve been golden for him to ve been silent.....im sure somebody is forcing him to spew all this nonsense....i think dis write up should ve been left for okupe.idiots
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by bobbymore: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2012
The President is on track. Before he became President, Nigeria had been a messed up country. Rome was not built in day. We expect too much as a people. He's not a miracle worker. We are feeling the change gradually. Things will get better. Those of you who go to the United State, how has Obama faired? The level of unemployment in America is unprecedented. Yes we have oil, yes we have natural resources, it will take another decade for us to have a significant improvement in our GNP, GDP's. By the time energy stabilizes, manufacturing will start, then unemployment will gradually reduce. Lets, put in our best in the economic quota we find ourselves, to make Nigeria a better country. Some people had the power to make things better for us when they were in power, but, they couldn't, now, they feel pained Goodluck wants to fix things. To hell with them. Thanks Mr Reuben Abati for your write up
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by IjeomaObasi: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2012
emekatimsu: Weldone Mr Abati for ur detailed information on the person of the president.
One thing i know for sure is that most people who abuse the president daily on Facebook,twitter or BBN are the clueless people, some don't evn knw why they abuse the president.{maybe access to the internet is a major factor}.

Let haters continue to hate themselves, GEJ may God continue to lead u through the right path. I won't stop praying for you.
Long live GEJ, Long live FRN.
Don't think I need anybody to enlighten me on current happenings in the country.Mr president no doubt is trying his possible best to transform the nation which oppositions has been hindering.i have come to discover that majority of Nigerians that abuse GEJ are misguided and used by same oppositions who do not mean well for the country.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Kinikini: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2012
I think Reuben Abati again got it wrong. I can imagine Reuben Abati is trying very hard to play himself back into the heart of GEJ with this write up. Unfortunately, the write up is absurd, uninteligent and completely fallacious and misleading. Reuben should remember there would be life after GEJ's Presidency and therefore should tow the path of honour. I duff my hat to Former Minister of State for Finance Remi Babalola who willingly resigned from GEJ government. I see many Minister's in this government who ought to know better to quit than continue to work with GEJ.
Reuben should get out of this government and find another job to do. Not even GOD would be able to defend the shortfalls of GEJ and his wife.

So sad. The worst write up I have ever read from Reuben Abati. How people change for a little pot of porridge. Very sad and hurting self distruction by Reuben Abati.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know by Kinikini: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2012
@banki
Before I make any real contribution i would like to clarify who exactly Ruben Abati is to the president,and the difference between his job function and that of Doyin okupe, also Reno Omokri and Oronto Douglas, and Labaran Maku and the Minister of State for information, and News agency of Nigeria National orientation agency and all the Department and agencies under the ministry of Information, because all of them have thier own media advisers and special assistants and NONE OF THEM HAVE A FUNCTIONAL WEBSITE, that details the "good work" of Mr president.... that alone makes all of them clueless and redundant coming from a government that wants to reduce wastage and totally eradicate corruption that alone confirms that ruben Abati is a liar.

Mr Abati should realize that nobody takes delight in abusing the president, the same social media they criticise is the same social media they used effectively to mobilize support for mr President!The president we know is the president that dines and wines with the people who have consistently Molested the nigerian people daily, I hear about road construction only on the social Media and whenever I travel by road i see no change, infact i read Ruben abatis article on my road trip from ilesha to Abuja yesterday and i can confirm that there is no improvement and no sign of improvement....especialy on the lokoja Abuja road! mr Abati you and your cohorts should understand that Bi courtney/ Wale Babalakin should be in jail by now for collecting money and fulfilling thier own part of the consession agreement! Mr abati am sure your salary and allowance and that of doyin okupe and all his assistants alone can fix at least one of this roads.....immediately, Mr Abati what if people did not come out to protest in January would you have even come out to publish the list of the subsidy thieves? Mr president whose job was it to pay the subsidy cabal, who signed the cheques, who confirmed what they imported, who gave them thier licences? who paid them?....The presidency should be lucky that nigerians are docile if not by now you and your PDP cohorts would be burning in hell right now. what is 400mw of electricity when over 20billion dollars have been pumped into the electicity projects over the last 13 years by your party and governments that you have been an intergral part of, Mr Abati odinary nigerians are made to suffer for mistakes and the incompetence of you and your government. We dont want to know what happened in the past or who caused the problem we want the problems solved.

Mr president if you and the pdp think throwing money around is the solution to the degradation of the niger delta waters you must be DEAD WRONG how much of that money has asari Dokubo , Tompolo and the rest contributed into the development of the niger Delta how come warri is not yet like Dubai? thats why people think the president is clueless.....and no amount of PR stunt can change our minds until we start to see real changes and sacrifices from the top ... if i earn 45,000 as salary and a wife and a kid how on earth do you expect me to survive in Nigeria? without stealing... and you have the guts to talk about GEJ being simple and honest ....he is so honest and cannot put the chairman of PPRA who by the way is the former PDP chairman in jail,he is so simple and not a tribalist so as soon as october 1 bombing happened he quickly told the world that it was not his brothers MEND but a northern cabal against him.

The president we know is a weakling, that is quick to send soldiers to ojota park when people were protesting a legitimate cause none violently instead of sending the soldiers to the houses of the so called subsidy thieves... the president we know is the one that increases coppers salary and increases the price of fuel.....at the same time, the president we know is the one we see everyday that doesnt inspire the nigerian youth through his speeches works and actions... the president we know is the one that kept an incompetent inspector general of police in office for almost 2years because they were friends... the president we know is a bad example of a leader who instead of keeping nigeria together his aides are talking about war! the president we know is one who knows the boko haram sponsors and members but chooses not to act! the president we know is one that always cries foul and always complains about other people but has all the power to put them in thier place but would not do it!

The president we know is the one that could not stand up to Turai yaradua and the rest of the people keeping nigeria at a standtill, we know our president to be incompetent

I can't agree less with you. You are right on spot here.[b]@banki

Mr Abati should realize that nobody takes delight in abusing the president, the same social media they criticise is the same social media they used effectively to mobilize support for mr President!The president we know is the president that dines and wines with the people who have consistently Molested the nigerian people daily, I hear about road construction only on the social Media and whenever I travel by road i see no change, infact i read Ruben abatis article on my road trip from ilesha to Abuja yesterday and i can confirm that there is no improvement and no sign of improvement....especialy on the lokoja Abuja road! mr Abati you and your cohorts should understand that Bi courtney/ Wale Babalakin should be in jail by now for collecting money and fulfilling thier own part of the consession agreement! Mr abati am sure your salary and allowance and that of doyin okupe and all his assistants alone can fix at least one of this roads.....immediately, Mr Abati what if people did not come out to protest in January would you have even come out to publish the list of the subsidy thieves? Mr president whose job was it to pay the subsidy cabal, who signed the cheques, who confirmed what they imported, who gave them thier licences? who paid them?....The presidency should be lucky that nigerians are docile if not by now you and your PDP cohorts would be burning in hell right now. what is 400mw of electricity when over 20billion dollars have been pumped into the electicity projects over the last 13 years by your party and governments that you have been an intergral part of, Mr Abati odinary nigerians are made to suffer for mistakes and the incompetence of you and your government. We dont want to know what happened in the past or who caused the problem we want the problems solved.

I can't agree less with you. You are right on spot here.[/b]@banki

I can't agree less with you. You are right on spot here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. / Nigeria Produces High-grade Security Merchandise Locally - IGP Idris (photos) / "Atiku Is The Chief Financier Of Fulani Herdsmen" - Paul Unongo, NEF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.