Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (761763 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by LilBRightTMc(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
Why is my post hidden?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lil B®ight™©:
Why is my post hidden?

...because of the post you quoted.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by LilBRightTMc(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
justwise:

...because of the post you quoted.
Huh? This dude gave me admission to Uni of new south wales (UNSW) and sending my COE for VISA application, thats why qouted him
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lil B®ight™©:
Huh? This dude gave me admission to Uni of new south wales (UNSW) and sending my COE for VISA application, thats why qouted him

I don't care if he gave you admission to heaven, the warning is there not to place ad here.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by DONRAW89(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hi house, most of the questions asked here are answered on the Internet (Google) try that first and come here for further clarification. Good luck to those coming this Jan. If u r coming to Melbourne, we can hook up. Just let me know AND TRY AND BUY ALL U NEED FROM NIGERIA. THEY CAN BE EXPENSIVE HERE. I MEAN PERSONAL ITEMS. CLOTHS, HAIR CLIPPER, TOOTHBRUSH, BODY CREAM ETC... GOODLUCK.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by juliana13139: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
hello, pls could you give me your advice..i intend coming for my masters in july..melbourne to be precise.my options are RMIT, La Trobe or deakin university..thanks
DONRAW89: Hi house, most of the questions asked here are answered on the Internet (Google) try that first and come here for further clarification. Good luck to those coming this Jan. If u r coming to Melbourne, we can hook up. Just let me know AND TRY AND BUY ALL U NEED FROM NIGERIA. THEY CAN BE EXPENSIVE HERE. I MEAN PERSONAL ITEMS. CLOTHS, HAIR CLIPPER, TOOTHBRUSH, BODY CREAM ETC... GOODLUCK.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nelsono(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
DONRAW89: Hi house, most of the questions asked here are answered on the Internet (Google) try that first and come here for further clarification. Good luck to those coming this Jan. If u r coming to Melbourne, we can hook up. Just let me know AND TRY AND BUY ALL U NEED FROM NIGERIA. THEY CAN BE EXPENSIVE HERE. I MEAN PERSONAL ITEMS. CLOTHS, HAIR CLIPPER, TOOTHBRUSH, BODY CREAM ETC... GOODLUCK.

Same here for me. Am coming in hopefully by 22 Feb. Can yu help me with Accommodation? That to me is the most critical challenge I have to surmount.

Can yu pls advice (mayb on a detailed level) on the personal items one needs to buy in Nig. Will appreciate your two cents on these.

Munchas Gracias
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
nelsono:

Same here for me. Am coming in hopefully by 22 Feb. Can yu help me with Accommodation? That to me is the most critical challenge I have to surmount.

Can yu pls advice (mayb on a detailed level) on the personal items one needs to buy in Nig. Will appreciate your two cents on these.

Munchas Gracias

i will be needing accomodation temporarily when i arrive by 17th in melbourne. I dont know how to go about it but any advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2014

i will be needing accomodation temporarily when i arrive by 17th in melbourne. I dont know how to go about it but any advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Silent2013: 12:03am On Jan 11, 2014
juliana13139: hello, pls could you give me your advice..i intend coming for my masters in july..melbourne to be precise.my options are RMIT, La Trobe or deakin university..thanks
What course do you intend to study? What are your plans after study? That will help determine the best advice for you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by oneakj(m): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2014
Pls i will b coming to melbourne and then to peninsula. Do you think its advisable to have my PR in melbourne, since its not far from peninsula? My campus is in peninsula
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Domwise: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Where are other pages? It appears that all the posts on every nairaland thread from Jan. 12 to Jun.21 has gone. Chai! there is God o.

@justwise, any hope of recovery?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
#Pheww...Back at last after a protracted down-time period, thanks to almighty hackers. Hoping d thread comes alive once more
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
can't blv this......Jan posts & comments.
with questions and more answer we will surely get there!
wlc back to fellow Aussie residents & aspirants!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by holuphisayor(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
all those posts gone
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Domwise: Where are other pages? It appears that all the posts on every nairaland thread from Jan. 12 to Jun.21 has gone. Chai! there is God o.

@justwise, any hope of recovery?

If the admin backs up surely some data will be recovered.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cybug: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
If your handle was registered after january this year and you can not login your handle, you have to re-register it.

Was trying to login, it told me my handle is not registered on this site...

I had to register it again.

This is a serious attack on NL
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
Good to be back on NL
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hello everyone, I got a provisional addmission for tafe package course and am to write a statement of purpose. Pls I need those that have gone through dis to please put me thru.  ƮĦΑ̲̅ΩX in advAncem
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 8:47am On Jun 28, 2014
kakazee: Hello everyone, I got a provisional addmission for tafe package course and am to write a statement of purpose. Pls I need those that have gone through dis to please put me thru.  ƮĦΑ̲̅ΩX in advAncem

I'm also going for packaged courses. I'd advise you to search the internet for sample SOP and then try to fine-tune it to fit your circumstances!
where are you headed, Sydney?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Shabaranks: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2014
Finally, I can post here again. Feels good to be back. grin

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Domwise: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2014
kakazee: Hello everyone, I got a provisional addmission for tafe package course and am to write a statement of purpose. Pls I need those that have gone through dis to please put me thru.  ƮĦΑ̲̅ΩX in advAncem

I can send u a sample if you want
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Wow!!! 6mths worth of posts, gone!!! It is well...

So back to where we stopped...

Nkechima, any news on your application? Johnson_tade, how far with your ish? Shabaranks and co, how are you geering up for your trip? JennyKadry, how things for down under? Equilibrium, Galala123, Lawland and co, whtspnin!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
bossladyMo: Wow!!! 6mths worth of posts, gone!!! It is well...

So back to where we stopped...

Nkechima, any news on your application? Johnson_tade, how far with your ish? Shabaranks and co, how are you geering up for your trip? JennyKadry, how things for down under? Equilibrium, Galala123, Lawland and co, whtspnin!

lol... obviously you're trying to make use of the ''mention''' function which has to be refixed too as it was probably introduced during that last 6 months.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stalco84: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
Thank God NL is back.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stalco84: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hello everybody. Pls my school fee is 20k and have paid 12300, waiting for my COE,pls how much do I need to have in my bank statetment? Do you think 6M will be ok for svp application? And am going for bachelor of public health which is 3yrs.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
Domwise:

I can send u a sample if you want

Thanks Domwise will be expecting the sample

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.