Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (755883 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Shabaranks: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
At the Airport now, about to board my flight to Australia. I wish myself a safe trip.

@surveyor1...will hollar when I touch down. And 4 those that got their visas granted I say a BIG congrats to u all grin

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
mimi1147: house help me help me to thank God..ooo
my visa has been granted finally

big thanks to Jenny,surveyor,redreact, posedream my personal person and all others

with this goodnews I hope to read more good news on this thread
Adelaide here we come

Congrats
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
chygohzye: Yaaayy...im back on nairaland,been trying to re-register. I got my visa and im set to travel to Newcastle next week.Thank u all for ur help

Congrats Chiggy ;-)
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by juliana13139: 1:31am On Jul 04, 2014
okay..congratulations...pls were you for the svp and did you submit any bank statement.
chygohzye: 9 working days, submitted my visa application.on the 11th June an. Got a response on d 23rd. Thank you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chygohzye: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2014
Thanx dear.
symbian03:

Congrats Chiggy ;-)
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chygohzye: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2014
Yeah I was for the svp and no,I didnt submit any statement of account.
juliana13139: okay..congratulations...pls were you for the svp and did you submit any bank statement.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2014
surveyor1:
No, you are not eligible for graduate studies
Congratulations! I know u know where my ship had navigated to. All d best in Oz.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by galala123(m): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2014

big thanks to Jenny,surveyor,redreact, posedream my personal person and all others

Adelaide here we come

Congrats. See you in Adelaide. Happy to know one more person on the thread heading that way.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by wahabcoal(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2014

Adelaide here we come

Congrats Mimi...how long did it take? I guess youre for subclass 572 right?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
ferdimako:
Congratulations! I know u know where my ship had navigated to. All d best in Oz.
Yes, I knew. canada wink
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Shabaranks: 1:29am On Jul 05, 2014
Reaching u live and direct from Sydney, what a lovely city grin. The flight wasn't easy shaaa. Kinda cold dough buh will adapt with time grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 5:31am On Jul 05, 2014
Shabaranks: At the Airport now, about to board my flight to Australia. I wish myself a safe trip.

@surveyor1...will hollar when I touch down. And 4 those that got their visas granted I say a BIG congrats to u all grin
Sure bro.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2014
Congrats to evrtyone who got their visas! Surveyor, I actually thought you were already in Oz! Congrats!!!.

Shabaranks, thank God for a safe flight. Will b joining all you Aussies soon by his grace...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Cypha8: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2014
Good news guys. I scored 8.0 in my IELTS *grinning* here's the breakdown...S 7.5 L 8.0 R 8.0 W 7.5.

Thanks to all for your support, and the likes of ferdimako and bossladymo for all the medications LooL. Good luck to those writing soon...

And for those that have gotten their visa, wish you the best in Oz, we are all coming to meet in Oz soon...

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2014
Cypha8:
Good news guys. I scored 8.0 in my IELTS *grinning* here's the breakdown...S 7.5 L 8.0 R 8.0 W 7.5.

Thanks to all for your support, and the likes of ferdimako and bossladymo for all the medications LooL. Good luck to those writing soon...

And for those that have gotten their visa, wish you the best in Oz, we are all coming to meet in Oz soon...
Congratulation. good news flowing on the thread. are you just waiting for your assesment right?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2014
bossladyMo: Congrats to evrtyone who got their visas! Surveyor, I actually thought you were already in Oz! Congrats!!!.

Shabaranks, thank God for a safe flight. Will b joining all you Aussies soon by his grace...
Lol. Thanks. How is your IELTS preparation going? Ameen.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by honeyad(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2014
Can someone suggest a good tafe 2 years diploma that I can apply with an ielts score of 6.0? I'll be waiting response.. Thanks all
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Cypha8: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2014
surveyor1:
Congratulation. good news flowing on the thread. are you just waiting for your assesment right?

Thank you sir. Yeah, in fact it's now almost 13weeks since I lodged. Praying for good news next week.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
honeyad: Can someone suggest a good tafe 2 years diploma that I can apply with an ielts score of 6.0? I'll be waiting response.. Thanks all

Type that question in google and see how fast you will get a response...

Goodluck
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
Cypha8:

Thank you sir. Yeah, in fact it's now almost 13weeks since I lodged. Praying for good news next week.
Which assesing body, thats quite long. can you try and ring them or send an emial. what materials did you used, I might needs them in future for the Post study work visa. my email senibashir@yahoo.com.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by honeyad(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Type that question in google and see how fast you will get a response...

Goodluck

I have checked on google... I'm looking forward to my best option.. Google cannot answer everything so if you have a firsthand information why not give it nd stop acting "know it all"
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
surveyor1:
Lol. Thanks. How is your IELTS preparation going? Ameen.

Prep dey go dey go! Hoping for an 8 in each band...*digitscrossed*
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by coldgate(f): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Yes o. IELTS 8.0 in all bands! God help me. Congratulations to all who just got their visas. I will testify too IJN. Amen.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by juliana13139: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Canberra and sydney pls which is preferable for study and work
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by juliana13139: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
Pls canberra and sydney which is more adviseable to study and work..thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Cypha8: 12:24am On Jul 06, 2014
surveyor1:
Which assesing body, thats quite long. can you try and ring them or send an emial. what materials did you used, I might needs them in future for the Post study work visa. my email .

It's VETASSESS. I've been in contact with them. I'll call again next week. Thanks.

I used BC materials which is available free after you register. I was able to download some anyway. I can forward that to you. I also used materials from YouTube and ferdimako...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 1:16am On Jul 06, 2014
Hi house,
For people that has gotten positive assessment from Vetasses, pls what document do I need to submit to them?
I know of degree result and transcript, I just want to know more of employment related documents... Do I need to write career episode as in Engineer Australia? Someone should walk me thru this pls.
@ surveyor, congrts man, you deserve it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Cypha8: 5:20am On Jul 06, 2014
lawland: Hi house,
For people that has gotten positive assessment from Vetasses, pls what document do I need to submit to them?
I know of degree result and transcript, I just want to know more of employment related documents... Do I need to write career episode as in Engineer Australia? Someone should walk me thru this pls.
@ surveyor, congrts man, you deserve it.

VETASSESS don't ask for career episode, but they require STATEMENT OF SERVICE / EMPLOYMENT REFERENCE or STATUTORY DECLARATION if you can't get the former. Other documents include:
EVIDENCE OF PAID EMPLOYMENT (2 or more Payslips or Bank Statement),
DEGREE CERTIFICATE & TRANSCRIPT (Certified copies and must be sent DIRECTLY from the awarding institution if from Nigeria),
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT BIO PAGE or BIRTH CERTIFICATE,
PASSOPRT-SIZED PHOTOGRAPH,
and CV.

What's your nominated profession? Please confirm if your assessing body is VETASSESS first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:48am On Jul 06, 2014
Cypha8:

VETASSESS don't ask for career episode, but they require STATEMENT OF SERVICE / EMPLOYMENT REFERENCE or STATUTORY DECLARATION if you can't get the former. Other documents include:
EVIDENCE OF PAID EMPLOYMENT (2 or more Payslips or Bank Statement),
DEGREE CERTIFICATE & TRANSCRIPT (Certified copies and must be sent DIRECTLY from the awarding institution if from Nigeria),
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT BIO PAGE or BIRTH CERTIFICATE,
PASSOPRT-SIZED PHOTOGRAPH,
and CV.

What's your nominated profession? Please confirm if your assessing body is VETASSESS first.
Must the transcript be sent from the school? Yes Vetasses is the assessment body.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Cypha8: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2014
lawland: Must the transcript be sent from the school? Yes Vetasses is the assessment body.

Yes boss. It is mentioned in their guidelines. You can also upload a COLOURED SCANNED COPY OF THE ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPT & CERTIFICATE if you have it at the time of lodging your application, while arranging for the school to send the CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES.

Ensure that your school indicate your application reference number on the cover letter accompanying the transcript and certificate, so that they can easily match the package with your file. It will be better if your school can send both transcript and certificate together...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2014
Cypha8:

Yes boss. It is mentioned in their guidelines. You can also upload a COLOURED SCANNED COPY OF THE ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPT & CERTIFICATE if you have it at the time of lodging your application, while arranging for the school to send the CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES.

Ensure that your school indicate your application reference number on the cover letter accompanying the transcript and certificate, so that they can easily match the package with your file. It will be better if your school can send both transcript and certificate together...
Is there any specific amount DIBP or the assessing body expects someone applying for a PR from naija to have in his/her account?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2014
zoe iyke:
Is there any specific amount DIBP or the assessing body expects someone applying for a PR from naija to have in his/her account?
$0.00

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.