Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754377 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by remmy27(f): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2014
pls for God sake, i am a mother willing to hay my children to get into Australia to hastle and succeed. They are graduates of patches, sociology and Gaurdiance &Counselling. I really dont have money for schooling but i have an opportunity through an agent to get them d visa through seminar of a thing. They intend working and later get a school to further more. They need to work toward getting d PR. Pls enlight me. What is their chances. They of ages 27, 25 and 23. Waiting to have an helpful advice. Nigeria is very tough.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 4:23am On Oct 01, 2014
remmy27: pls for God sake, i am a mother willing to hay my children to get into Australia to hastle and succeed. They are graduates of patches, sociology and Gaurdiance &Counselling. I really dont have money for schooling but i have an opportunity through an agent to get them d visa through seminar of a thing. They intend working and later get a school to further more. They need to work toward getting d PR. Pls enlight me. What is their chances. They of ages 27, 25 and 23. Waiting to have an helpful advice. Nigeria is very tough.
The agent had adviced you wrongly. Australia is a good country with strict immigration rules. No chance for illegal working except the illegal immigrants which to work in a farm or indian resturant with $6 per hour and extort them aswell. Getting a PR in australia is not like europe, where illegality is rife, although we still have illegal immigrants in Australia too but the percentage is low. There is no route to PR through conference visa except through marriage and it will take long due to their visa status. I am emphasing it again, it is hard to work illegally in australia considering the electronic visa need,which doesnt allow fake visa, which r rampant in europe. The journey to PR for your children is hard and rough through the stream you use. But is never late than ever, you can do tafe for them or alternatively europe university are tuition free. So cause psychological trauma for your children by sending them to Australia through conference visa ane besides three children. Rethink mum!!! Not a good option. All the best
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 6:02am On Oct 01, 2014
remmy27: pls for God sake, i am a mother willing to hay my children to get into Australia to hastle and succeed. They are graduates of patches, sociology and Gaurdiance &Counselling. I really dont have money for schooling but i have an opportunity through an agent to get them d visa through seminar of a thing. They intend working and later get a school to further more. They need to work toward getting d PR. Pls enlight me. What is their chances. They of ages 27, 25 and 23. Waiting to have an helpful advice. Nigeria is very tough.

[quote author=remmy27]i am a young lady of 27 married wt two kids and 3siblings. My dream is to settle down in US wt my seniors

?.....Madam
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2014
prechear:

Prechear u be FBI Lol!

Madam remmy please park well. People here want to help. no dey carry us do yeye.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by remmy27(f): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2014
i appreciate the responder. May God not derail ur wisdom. I call for advise and great u did. But for those insulting me, gd luck to u and thank u. This is why some requested for private discussion. Its unfair for well trained person to react d way d last speaker did. Anyway, o want ur sincere assistance on what type of take course cld be okay for the various course they did here in Nigeria and which is in d SOL list. What are steps. Moreso, let me clear issues, i am not sending 3kids at a time, but one after d other after each settlement. I can't be stupid to do such. At times u know what it takes a single parent to traine children and mostly ladies. I thank God. I dont want to enjoy live while my kids are suffering and smilling in d rough country we unfortunately found ourselves, but we can't blame God. Pls kindly study my case and gv me heartedly advice that wl make d dream cometo pass. Full Steps to take and how to go about it. Response from a godly minded one who knows what it takes a single parent. Thanks i wait to hear from u.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by remmy27(f): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2014
@suveyor, once again thank u for d candid advice. Pls put me through wt steps to take. As they are all gradates, what cerificate wl they use to process Tafe courses. Is d universty certificate or secondary school certificate? Wll d gap since when they finish school cert wont be a barrier? As one did her waec in 2005
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by remmy27(f): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2014
is any courses related to petroleum and petrochemical science in d tafe? Also sociology and gudiance and counselling. Which courses are related and also on SOL. Thaks dear
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by remmy27(f): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2014
@suveyor, once again thank u for d candid advice. Pls put me through wt steps to take. As they are all gradates, what cerificate wl they use to process Tafe courses. Is d universty certificate or school certificate? Wll d gap since when they finish school cert wont be a barrier? As one did her waec in 2005
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2014
@remmy27
How about reading previous posts? Have you thought of Msc pathway? Whether Msc or Tafe, money is required and as you must have noted...Australia education is abit expensive but it is achievable even for your kids. Scholarships are also possible for master degree especially the research-based.
I do not think petroleum related course is the mine in oz...maybe Mining related course may be the mine ironically!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by brainny74(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2014
bossladyMo:

Type Nwokenna in the search box above, his posts should come up and you can view his profile directly.

Tnx bosslady, u always there, God bless yah
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
FutureDon:

1. I can bet you already have a CO who is just waiting on your medical clearance. I didn't get to know my CO until I contacted them to express concern about my application.

2. You may contact Pretoria for them to clarify this. The team leader (student) or your case officer is likely to respond.

3. Until your medicals is cleared - your app will be assessed but your visa will only be issued when you've satisfied the health requirements.

4. No it will not, fear not sir.

Cheers and good luck.

As advised by FutureDon, I got the reply to my mail from Pretoria- Team leader students-He said my app under assessment and also waiting for medical clearance from MOC.
Once again...thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
FutureDon:

1. I can bet you already have a CO who is just waiting on your medical clearance. I didn't get to know my CO until I contacted them to express concern about my application.

2. You may contact Pretoria for them to clarify this. The team leader (student) or your case officer is likely to respond.

3. Until your medicals is cleared - your app will be assessed but your visa will only be issued when you've satisfied the health requirements.

4. No it will not, fear not sir.

Cheers and good luck.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
remmy27: i appreciate the responder. May God not derail ur wisdom. I call for advise and great u did. But for those insulting me, gd luck to u and thank u. This is why some requested for private discussion. Its unfair for well trained person to react d way d last speaker did. Anyway, o want ur sincere assistance on what type of take course cld be okay for the various course they did here in Nigeria and which is in d SOL list. What are steps. Moreso, let me clear issues, i am not sending 3kids at a time, but one after d other after each settlement. I can't be stupid to do such. At times u know what it takes a single parent to traine children and mostly ladies. I thank God. I dont want to enjoy live while my kids are suffering and smilling in d rough country we unfortunately found ourselves, but we can't blame God. Pls kindly study my case and gv me heartedly advice that wl make d dream cometo pass. Full Steps to take and how to go about it. Response from a godly minded one who knows what it takes a single parent. Thanks i wait to hear from u.

No need to indirectly chuke me yarn.

I doubt if any body wants and wishes to insult you. If u had read the post just before mine you will see that indeed u have been quite confusing. are you 27, have two kids and want to migrate, or ur an adult with two kids with three different ages 27, 25, 23 Who want to migrate to oz! My point is "Be clear and consistent" people here actually want to help. Perhaps u should address prechear's query. Maybe then will all be on the same page.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Sammybbb: 1:34am On Oct 02, 2014
hello my country men,pls i intend 2 apply 4 australian student visa,the procedures ar quite familiar with me,thanks to this thread......bt my question is..does having my 0 level in two sittings gonna b an obstacle..do they mind if it is waec,gce, or neco!
Pls guys i need ur response
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2014
aduktus: As advised by FutureDon, I got the reply to my mail from Pretoria- Team leader students-He said my app under assessment and also waiting for medical clearance from MOC.
Once again...thanks.

Welcome. Good luck with your app.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Sammybbb: hello my country men,pls i intend 2 apply 4 australian student visa,the procedures ar quite familiar with me,thanks to this thread......bt my question is..does having my 0 level in two sittings gonna b an obstacle..do they mind if it is waec,gce, or neco!
Pls guys i need ur response

Which one in particular earned you your admission offer?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2014
Anyone on here lives in Brisbane? Let's have some beer talks grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2014
Visa granted today, 2nd oct 2014
Applied 16 sept 2014
Subclass 573, higher education
School: Edith Cowan University
Start date of Msc program: 23 feb 2015
Thanks to every one on this forum for the pointers, especially Jennykadry even with our earlier fights, bossladymo and futuredon for pointing out that you can email the visa office if you think its taking time.
Can't wait for a new chapter in my life, this one is sooo done!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2014
equlibrium: Visa granted today, 2nd oct 2014
Applied 16 sept 2014
Thanks to every one on this forum for the pointers, especially Jennykadry even with our earlier fights, bossladymo and futuredon for pointing out that you can email the visa office if you think its taking time.

Yay!!! Congrats!!!

Best of luck in your future endeavours.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2014
Applied 16 sept 2014
Congrats

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Bosslady how far with your PR?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2014
The Great equlibrium. Congrats and well done bro. Good luck awaits you in the beautiful city of Perth.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2014
surveyor1: Bosslady how far with your PR?

That one takes 3months ooo lol...we still dey wait.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by orgasticdance: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2014
juliana13139: it depends on the city you want, your tuition budget and your course.....so it all boils down to you...what do you want.....start from the kind of city you want and your budget and then narrow down your search...good luck
Right, so what schools/cities would you recommend for someone who has 3.5 million a year to burn on tuition+boarding+all other costs inclusive? Looking to study an Msc in either IT or Pet Engr? Trawled through the web for this info and have come up short, it's been a bit tedious, that's why I'm asking. Short of an apllications blitzkrieg to random schools in aussieland (I've sent apps to UWAS and UTasmania, was about to send 8 more) could you or anyone help me refine my search to four schools that fit my profile?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2014
FutureDon: The Great equlibrium. Congrats and well done bro. Good luck awaits you in the beautiful city of Perth.
Amen my bro, d tin my eye don see 4 dis side of the world, its my prayer my kids dnt ever have to see d same
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2014
surveyor1:
Congrats
thanks brov
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2014
bossladyMo:

Yay!!! Congrats!!!

Best of luck in your future endeavours.
thanks bossladymo, ur own go soon show
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tonybunor(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2014
Hello everyone, I've bin a silent reader here and I must commend u guys for willing and allowing us to tap from ur fountain of knowledge. I be come with my own problem trusting to find solution. I actually applied tru VFS on the 22 of September and I swear I've been unable to sleep well I got an email today from someone in Pretoria and I really don't understand or will I say not sure what it's means. Kindly find below the email received. Thanks

[i][/i]"Morning

We have received your visa application, however we cannot process the application because payment has been done, please provide credit card details for payment and note the application is only valid when the payment has been done.

Please find the attached form, attach copy of identity document.

Kind Regards

Annah Mojapelo
Administrative Officer
Department of Immigration and Border Protection Pretoria"
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by galala123(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2014
tonybunor: Hello everyone, I've bin a silent reader here and I must commend u guys for willing and allowing us to tap from ur fountain of knowledge. I be come with my own problem trusting to find solution. I actually applied tru VFS on the 22 of September and I swear I've been unable to sleep well I got an email today from someone in Pretoria and I really don't understand or will I say not sure what it's means. Kindly find below the email received. Thanks

[i][/i]"Morning

We have received your visa application, however we cannot process the application because payment has been done, please provide credit card details for payment and note the application is only valid when the payment has been done.

Please find the attached form, attach copy of identity document.

Kind Regards

Annah Mojapelo
Administrative Officer
Department of Immigration and Border Protection Pretoria"

Track your application online.
Call VFS to find out what the problem is (Physically visit VFS if convinient).
Did you make USA and NGN payment in VFS?
Are you sure the message is from the High Commission?
You can get their phone number online and call them directly with your application details.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by galala123(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2014
Applied 16 sept 2014

Congrats Equilibrium
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ukchy: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2014
Congrats
Applied 16 sept 2014
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tonybunor(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2014
galala123:

Track your application online.
Call VFS to find out what the problem is (Physically visit VFS if convinient).
Did you make USA and NGN payment in VFS?
Are you sure the message is from the High Commission?
You can get their phone number online and call them directly with your application details.

I tried tracking my application online with a link that was on the receipt issued after my payment at the vfs office and nothing has changed except for the notification that my application has bin moved to Pretoria. I paid in USD and was issued a receipt I regret not copying the serial numbers on the dollars. I've sent an email to them stating that I paid my visa fees and they should revert back to me if I'm supposed to pay for any other thing. I hope my village peeps haven't started with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.