Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (755645 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
@malkinburg I don't have offers but the so I probably would be applying all by myself....

malkinburg:

If u have offers u cud try the 457 subclass. Its a whole lot less a long thing than 189 190.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
drumma:
Hehe.... @ bossladyMo, as advised I have logged on to skillselect and the first page throws me the question below

In order to protect what im doing by not choosing wrongly or giving false info I decided to paste it here and get guideline..... Im a travel consultant with a 5yr experience please tell me what I should choose in these following options

Download this and read http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1119.pdf

I think travel agency manager is on the CSOL, and SA sponsors it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
Chai @ bossladyMo nne na you biko ..... see book im sooooo on it right now... thanks for much..

bossladyMo:

Download this and read http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1119.pdf

I think travel agency manager is on the CSOL, and SA sponsors it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Bosslady.....

tried doing this EOI thing and this is what I got....

Information
The client is unable to complete an EOI for the selected visa types in SkillSelect.

This incomplete EOI will remain in SkillSelect for 2 years. During this time, personal details can be updated at any stage.

Updating personal credentials, selecting different visa types or changes in migration legislation may alter the client’s ability to complete an EOI in SkillSelect.

More information is contained at:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/
Visa type summary
Visa type description
Result
Action
Skilled - Independent (Subclass 189) (Permanent)
The EOI for this subclass will not be considered for an invitation at this time, because according to the client's claims:

The client does not have a skills assessment
The client's English language ability is below the level needed for this visa subclass
The client's nominated occupation is not on the relevant occupation list for this subclass
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
drumma:
Chai @ bossladyMo nne na you biko ..... see book im sooooo on it right now... thanks for much..

Lol...no pee
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
drumma:
Bosslady.....

tried doing this EOI thing and this is what I got....

Information
The client is unable to complete an EOI for the selected visa types in SkillSelect.

This incomplete EOI will remain in SkillSelect for 2 years. During this time, personal details can be updated at any stage.

Updating personal credentials, selecting different visa types or changes in migration legislation may alter the client’s ability to complete an EOI in SkillSelect.

More information is contained at:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/
Visa type summary
Visa type description
Result
Action
Skilled - Independent (Subclass 189) (Permanent)
The EOI for this subclass will not be considered for an invitation at this time, because according to the client's claims:

The client does not have a skills assessment
The client's English language ability is below the level needed for this visa subclass
The client's nominated occupation is not on the relevant occupation list for this subclass

You can't submit an eoi just yet na...haba!

Go through that book first.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yes Mummy... I will what next after that

bossladyMo:

You can't submit an eoi just yet na...haba!

Go through that book first.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
drumma:
Yes Mummy... I will what next after that

The book has ALL the info you need. Digest it, and get back with questions...it's easier that way.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Digesting that book will complicate things I can guarantee that..... some questions can't be answered due to the fact that they are related to whoever is already there in Australia

bossladyMo:

The book has ALL the info you need. Digest it, and get back with questions...it's easier that way.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
drumma:
Digesting that book will complicate things I can guarantee that..... some questions can't be answered due to the fact that they are related to whoever is already there in Australia

Are we talking about the same link here? That book is the Australian Immigration Bible, and there is nothing complicated about it. It is the same book that many of us here read and no one complained about it being complicated.

It is not related to those in Australia.....sure you clicked on the same link I sent to you? How can it be for thode in Aus, when it is a step-by-step booklet on the immigration procedure *confused*

Another option is to read back a couple of pages on this thread, I once explained the entire process to someome on this thread.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
I kuku clicked on the linked you sent ooo nothing diluted... I will do vigil on it sha hopefully..... I will get some results

bossladyMo:

Are we talking about the same link here? That book is the Australian Immigration Bible, and there is nothing complicated about it. It is the same book that many of us here read and no one complained about it being complicated.

It is not related to those in Australia.....sure you clicked on the same link I sent to you? How can it be for thode in Aus, when it is a step-by-step booklet on the immigration procedure *confused*

Another option is to read back a couple of pages on this thread, I once explained the entire process to someome on this thread.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
malkinburg:

Generally the admission letter comes with an acceptance letter which u have to sign and return to the school. But in most cases when you accept your offer, you have to pay a tuition deposit and also pay for health insurance cover specified on ur offer for the duration of the program. Afterwards, a certificate of enrollment is then issued. With this COE you can now apply for ur student visa.

If your looking for TAFE/PGD i advice u seek a packaged course that has a degree or masters pathway so u cud get SVP status ie "Streamlined visa procesing" so ur visa wouldn't be much of a hassle.

U need 2 do research tho. Cheers
am an national diploma holder, I applied for a certificate program at a vocational school.(VET)am I eligible for SVP?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Haustraliah:

am an national diploma holder, I applied for a certificate program at a vocational school.(VET)am I eligible for SVP?
Bro, please reply me. God bless u.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bannana(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
@Drumma I think BossLadyMo has tried to provide you with the basic information you need to proceed with whatever application you need to make. The first step is to nominate a suitable occupation, determine if you meet the eligibility,get your skills assessed and hopefully get a positive skills assessment result then lodge an EOI,get invited to lodge a visa application through the Immiaccount system and that sums it all up. I forgot to add that you will need to write either IELTS or now TOEFL at some point. Its a painstaking process and there are no quick fixes. Good Luck!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Haustraliah:

Sorry I doubt ur eligible for SVP. If u wanna enter oz in the hope migrate ie PR u should look at 572 573 574 visa subclasses. But if ur looking at entering and schooling for like six months to do a certificate iv or v course or acquire a vocational skill, the best u MIGHT get afterwards is a 457 visa which allows u to work for 4 yrs if ur occupation is in sol and u can get someone to sponsor u. But am guessing your not that desperate. My 2cents bone that vocational course and do tafe coz its a wiser bet.

By the way what course did u apply 4??
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
sounds like really too much to read right now.... plus TOEFL who has that time na pssst

bannana:
@Drumma I think BossLadyMo has tried to provide you with the basic information you need to proceed with whatever application you need to make. The first step is to nominate a suitable occupation, determine if you meet the eligibility,get your skills assessed and hopefully get a positive skills assessment result then lodge an EOI,get invited to lodge a visa application through the Immiaccount system and that sums it all up. I forgot to add that you will need to write either IELTS or now TOEFL at some point. Its a painstaking process and there are no quick fixes. Good Luck!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
drumma:
sounds like really too much to read right now.... plus TOEFL who has that time na pssst

@drumma. I dont think the booklet is voluminuos to read. Just dedicate time and energy. It is high we research before asking questions. Besides, bosslady had done a great job by explaning the process and links for the PR route.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
Someone help me please, I need tips on how the letter of sponsorship should be addressed. Which Australian high commission should it be addressed to? Pretoria or where and in which format should it be composed? Much thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 12:12am On Oct 10, 2014
To everyone coming to Australia soon, be prepared to be sent to the quarantine section where you are most likely to answer the following questions, based on my personal experience:

Have you had fever in the last few days?
Have you attended or helped anyone with ebola in the past days/week?
Have you handled or come in close contact with corpses bla bla bla

After you answer these questions, you would be given a pamphlet containing some numbers you should call if you feel unwell within the next 21 days.

They were really friendly - I remember having a brief chat with them about how Nigeria was able to contain the deadly virus.... and yes, they are aware that Nigeria currently has no case of ebola. However, each passenger coming in from West Africa (you need to declare this on your landing card) is subjected to such interview.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 2:27am On Oct 10, 2014
FutureDon:
To everyone coming to Australia soon, be prepared to be sent to the quarantine section where you are most likely to answer the following questions, based on my personal experience:

Have you had fever in the last few days?
Have you attended or helped anyone with ebola in the past days/week?
Have you handled or come in close contact with corpses bla bla bla

After you answer these questions, you would be given a pamphlet containing some numbers you should call if you feel unwell within the next 21 days.

They were really friendly - I remember having a brief chat with them about how Nigeria was able to contain the deadly virus.... and yes, they are aware that Nigeria currently has no case of ebola. However, each passenger coming in from West Africa (you need to declare this on your landing card) is subjected to such interview.

Plz can you respond to the mails I sent you..
Tnk U
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 4:04am On Oct 10, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
Plz can you respond to the mails I sent you..
Tnk U

Thanks for calling my attention to it, as I don't check that email regularly. I shall critique it and get back to you ASAP bro.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2014
symbian03:
Someone help me please, I need tips on how the letter of sponsorship should be addressed. Which Australian high commission should it be addressed to? Pretoria or where and in which format should it be composed? Much thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by walmak(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2014
Hi Cypha 8, Did I hear you say you got positive assesment from vetassess?
Congratulations! And how did you do it?
Though I have a degree in Architecture also, I just submitted my application for assessment to Vetassess and i nominated Architectural Draftsperson when I wasnt sure degree in Architecture would be accessed at par with Australia Architect ure degree. Hoping to receive a positive response.
deg
Cypha8:

I get it madame.

Here's what the outcome letter says...

Qualification/s

1. Bachelor of Technology (Architecture) awarded in 2011 by ...... Is recognised by VETASSESS for the purpose of awarding points for qualifications under the General Skilled Migration points test as comparable to the educational level of an Australian Bachelor degree.

Thank you bosslady and oga surveyor for your contribution...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2014
FutureDon:

Thanks for calling my attention to it, as I don't check that email regularly. I shall critique it and get back to you ASAP bro.
Tnks boss
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by walmak(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2014
Please share your experience when you wrote your IELTS.
Im sitting for the Exam on the first of November. I have been busy to prepare for the exam. It doesnt look difficult to have high band (coolI hope i am right?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2014
walmak:
Please share your experience when you wrote your IELTS.
Im sitting for the Exam on the first of November. I have been busy to prepare for the exam. It doesnt look difficult to have high band (coolI hope i am right?
hahahaha....
You will be back here with tales of 6 band scores oh.
it is hard, if you take it lightly
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2014
equlibrium:

You have a PM Sir
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by walmak(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2014
Waoh! You just scared me. I will sit my ass down and get prepared then. Ummm, God forbid 6 band. Thanks
And what was your score when you sat for yours?
quote author=equlibrium post=27015791]
hahahaha....
it is hard, if you take it lightly[/quote]
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2014
walmak:
Waoh! You just scared me. I will sit my ass down and get prepared then. Ummm, God forbid 6 band. Thanks
And what was your score when you sat for yours?
quote author=equlibrium post=27015791]
hahahaha....
it is hard, if you take it lightly
seriously, not meaning to scare you, but its not a walk in the park. If you don't do the work, you won't make the cut oh.
Did academic
R-9, L-8, S-7.5, W-6
I did not practice writing, I nearly failed it
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

You have a PM Sir
sorry, can't seem to remember the password to that email.
fire your questions here, will ans the ones I can.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by walmak(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2014
Oh, good result. You did well.
I have less than 3 weeks to go.
I will prepare hard. I must not score below 7. Mine is not Academic.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by walmak(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2014
Oh, good result. You did well.I have less than 3 weeks to go.I will prepare hard. I must not score below 7. Mine is not Academic.
quote author=equlibrium post=27016288]
seriously, not meaning to scare you, but its not a walk in the park. If you don't do the work, you won't make the cut oh.
Did academic
R-9, L-8, S-7.5, W-6
I did not practice writing, I nearly failed it [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.