Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754131 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2014
cherries1:

a very big congratulations to u!

Sunflowergirl:
bossladyMO woke up to read the good news.So happy for you may God continue to reward you more and more.you have really helped us on this forum one way or the other *hugs*

Thankssssss!

The forum has been helpful to me too. May we all get our heart desires...amen!

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2014
bossladyMo:

Thankssssss!

The forum has been helpful to me too. May we all get our heart desires...amen!

When are you tendering your resignation letter wink
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2014
bellong:

When are you tendering your resignation letter wink

I stopped working sometime before I put to bed...just around when I lodged my visa.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2014
@bossladymo,congrats
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NGOZIGLORI(f): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2014
@bossladyMo. A big congrats to u. Am so happy for u.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by izykvision0: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2014
congrats bosslady. Thats a good one for a monday morning. Love the way u broke the news. I key into ur testimony IJN. Bright future for d family!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by izykvision0: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2014
Bosslady are u on a 190 or 489?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2014
bosslady !!! Fantastic....... Wow! you're blessed! I'm really happy to read your good news knowing the amount of time and dedications you've put into making your dreams come true... Really dreams do come true. I wish you very best of luck and more grace. Congrats
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2014
bosslady congrats. i am so happy for you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2014
Congratulations bosslady!!! So happy for you. I got to say you have been very dedicated, well informed and resilient about the whole process. This is just the beginning of better things to come. Godspeed. kiss

Please don't abandon this thread ooo, cos you are well loaded with vital info for upcoming ones.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2014
Sunflowergirl:

Yes I had to create another moniker.my other moniker was ban till 2030 because I corrected the moderator smiley

Why do you bother creating the 3rd ID? You wanted to leave nairaland, you begged the admin to deactivate your account. Banning you is just a way of helping you leave without making a meal of it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2014
bossladyMo:

The skelewu and shoki wey I dance this morning no get part 2! No more big pregnant belle to cramp my style hehehe

Hehehehe...Skelewu and Shoki go suffer for for hand and leg today.. Its a Great feeling. Enjoy the moment. I doubt if you go eat today because u go forget say food dey exist. Congrats once again.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2014
Justwise finally commented!! I hav been wondering why u never comment when u are d one tht actually birthed this thread.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2014
prechear:

Justwise finally commented!! I hav been wondering why u never comment when u are d one tht actually birthed this thread.

You are safer with people who have been commenting and pushing this thread from page to page. They are more committed than I'm.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2014
justwise:

You are safer with people who have been commenting and pushing this thread from page to page. They are more committed than I'm.

Yea. U re absolutely correct. A lot of People here have really been committed and helpful, infact one of them got her PR today. Nevertheless, kudos for introducing the thread, anyway.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2014
bossladyMo:
This truly is the day that the Lord has made!

Looking at my kids, and knowing that they are going to enjoy a farrr better quality of life. Their integrity won't be questioned because of their nationality, and their dreams and aspiration won't be cut short/delayed because of their nationality. The future looks brighter than it has ever looked.

Never under-estimate the power of positive confession. Right from my teens, a week never went by without me saying I wish I could get married and move to Australia...I wish to have a boy and a girl, but I want the boy to be first.

Well...need I say I got exactly what I wanted.I got my grant today! The right to live, work and study in Australia...wow! Townsville, here I come!

Note: No Form 80 requested. Prolly cos of my profile (female with kids), or because I have no international travel.
Congratulation. You deserve the grant because you have been consistent and dedicated to the migration scheme. I respect your synergy and phatom knowledge of australia migration program. Welcome on board!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2014
izykvision0:
Bosslady are u on a 190 or 489?

489. Luckily, my occupation has been moved back to 190 on the QSOL, so I'm still contemplating whether to apply for 190 once we get there, or just chill and apply for the 887 once we qualify.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2014
bossladyMo:

I stopped working sometime before I put to bed...just around when I lodged my visa.

Oh ok... You are free from months of pre-notice.

When are you leaving? Did they use your PCC for IED or Meds?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2014
bellong:

Oh ok... You are free from months of pre-notice.
When are you leaving? Did they use your PCC for IED or Meds?

PCC was used.

Yea, no pre-notice wahala, just hubby.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2014
The compliments and well-wishes are highly appreciated y'all!

Leave the thread ke, naaaaaa....I'm a strong believer in giving back. I will always make time to help.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2014
jennykadry:

Travel section Mod? if so he is my inlaw and can talk to him tongue

Lol...who did you give me to marry?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by johnsontade: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2014
Congrats @bossladymo...can remember we started it together before Vetassess bounced me cos i used my OND instead of B.Tech in order to gain points for post graduation work experience. Almost thought of ditching the work experience point by going through Engineers Australia assessment and go for 489 to get 10 point just like you did but i'm presently sailing on the Canada Fswp boat which i'm very much okay with. Wishing you God's favour as you start a new chapter.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2014
johnsontade:
Congrats @bossladymo...can remember we started it together before Vetassess bounced me cos i used my OND instead of B.Tech in order to gain points for post graduation work experience. Almost thought of ditching the work experience point by going through Engineers Australia assessment and go for 489 to get 10 point just like you did but i'm presently sailing on the Canada Fswp boat which i'm very much okay with. Wishing you God's favour as you start a new chapter.

Amen!!!

Yeaaa! That's true. Canada isn't bad either...might just take a bit longer...although I heard AVO is now processing faster.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by jennykim: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2014
Woooooow! A very big congrats to BossladyMo.hmmm the God of eleventh hour knocked at your door in this eleventh month.so happy for you.one day I will be like you tooo.More blessings .
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by johnsontade: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2014
bossladyMo:

Amen!!!

Yeaaa! That's true. Canada isn't bad either...might just take a bit longer...although I heard AVO is now processing faster.

Yea, Canada is cool and i prefer it cos of its proximity to the US and the booming oil & gas industry in Alberta & Saskatchewan. The processing is also now very much fast especially for single applicants like me. I didn't go for 489 cos of the stories of how employer's prefer 189 & 190 immigrants. Checking through www.anzscosearch.com and i can see that my occupation (Civil Engineer) is always available for 190 in at least 4-5 states which puts my mind to rest knowing that i can switch to Australia as plan B as long as my Ielts result remains valid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2014
jennykim:
Woooooow! A very big congrats to BossladyMo.hmmm the God of eleventh hour knocked at your door in this eleventh month.so happy for you.one day I will be like you tooo.More blessings .

Yes he did o! God bless...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2014
johnsontade:

Yea, Canada is cool and i prefer it cos of its proximity to the US and the booming oil & gas industry in Alberta & Saskatchewan. The processing is also now very much fast especially for single applicants like me. I didn't go for 489 cos of the stories of how employer's prefer 189 & 190 immigrants. Checking through www.anzscosearch.com and i can see that my occupation (Civil Engineer) is always available for 190 in at least 4-5 states which puts my mind to rest knowing that i can switch to Australia as plan B as long as my Ielts result remains valid.

That's what they say, but it's not totally true. Tthe thing is most 189 and 190 prefer to live in the capital, not the regional areas...so employers in the regional areas are left with the regional visa holders, who are required to live there. Also, except in cases like mine where my occupation was moved, some 489 applicants were fprced to go the 489 route because of their low English language skills making them score low on the points table...so when they go for jnterviews, they dont get it and attribute it to the kind of visa they hold. The only positions 489ers are mostly not employed in, is bigh ranking positions in financial institutions.

The only snag is the childcare costs and if you apply for any kind of loan, you're not able to take long-term loans.

In life I've learnt to not ride on 'dem say'. If I had, I wouldn't be getting this grant I got. Just to pray for God's leading and favour.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2014
bossladyMo:
This truly is the day that the Lord has made!

Looking at my kids, and knowing that they are going to enjoy a farrr better quality of life. Their integrity won't be questioned because of their nationality, and their dreams and aspiration won't be cut short/delayed because of their nationality. The future looks brighter than it has ever looked.

Never under-estimate the power of positive confession. Right from my teens, a week never went by without me saying I wish I could get married and move to Australia...I wish to have a boy and a girl, but I want the boy to be first.

Well...need I say I got exactly what I wanted.I got my grant today! The right to live, work and study in Australia...wow! Townsville, here I come!

Note: No Form 80 requested. Prolly cos of my profile (female with kids), or because I have no international travel.
Congrat Boss! Welcome to australia "living the dream already"
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by johnsontade: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
bossladyMo:

That's what they say, but it's not totally true. But the thing is most 189 and 190 prefer to live in the capital, not the regional areas...so employers in the regional areas are left with the regional visa holders, who are required to live there. Also, except in cases like mine where my occupation was moved, some 489 applicants were fprced to go the 489 route because of their low English language skills making them score low on the points table...so when they go for jnterviews, they dont get it and attribute it to the kind of visa they hold. The only positions 489ers are mostly not employed in, is bigh ranking positions in financial institutions.

The only snag is the childcare costs and if you apply for any kind of loan, you're not able to take long-term loans.

In life I've learnt to not ride on 'dem say'. If I had, I wouldn't be getting this grant I got. Just to pray for God's leading and favour.

You're very right...Pray God perfects everything...would definitely visit OZ from Canny to feel the sunlight and see their beautiful beaches. smiley
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
bossladyMo:

Yes he did o! God bless...
Congrats on the addition and grants. We are coming next year.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
bossladyMo:

The skelewu and shoki wey I dance this morning no get part 2! No more big pregnant belle to cramp my style hehehe
Congrats Bossladymo. I can still remember the first day you commented here. Its really a case of a dream come true for you. Congrats once more.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
I don't want to quote anybody when am writing this message... A very big CONGRATULATIONS to the one and only BOSSLADYMO... if to say dem no grant you this visa b4 now, I for don protest on your behalf... infact I for don go meet tony abott one on one... just kidding but for someone like you who have done so much for so many nice peeps here you deserve all the best news that you can get... once againg congratulations and have a blissful australian experience...

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.