Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754095 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Tuteso: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
manmeta:

Congrats. Let me know if you eventually settle for Sydney. All the best.

@manmeta @bossladymo.. Please i will like to contact you for help on my pr process.

Thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Tuteso: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=bossladyMo post=28090656]

@bossladyMo.... please i'm planning to assess under ACS as a computer network professional. i will be glad if you can render help with regards the process; specifically employment reference. Though i have all references already, but i will like to be sure how good it is before proceeding. I also took the ielts GT already. O7.0 L8.0 R7.5 S7.0 W6.0. i'm planning to go for it again hoping to improve on my score to achieving band 8 in all four.

I will be so glad if you can help.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
bossladyMo:
This truly is the day that the Lord has made!

Looking at my kids, and knowing that they are going to enjoy a farrr better quality of life. Their integrity won't be questioned because of their nationality, and their dreams and aspiration won't be cut short/delayed because of their nationality. The future looks brighter than it has ever looked.

Never under-estimate the power of positive confession. Right from my teens, a week never went by without me saying I wish I could get married and move to Australia...I wish to have a boy and a girl, but I want the boy to be first.

Well...need I say I got exactly what I wanted.I got my grant today! The right to live, work and study in Australia...wow! Townsville, here I come!

Note: No Form 80 requested. Prolly cos of my profile (female with kids), or because I have no international travel.

wow!
I don miss oh
congrats madam..
im sooo sooooo happy 4 u
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
bossladyMo:

Looking at my kids, and knowing that they are going to enjoy a farrr better quality of life. Their integrity won't be questioned because of their nationality, and their dreams and aspiration won't be cut short/delayed because of their nationality. The future looks brighter than it has ever looked.

Never under-estimate the power of positive confession. Right from my teens, a week never went by without me saying I wish I could get married and move to Australia...I wish to have a boy and a girl, but I want the boy to be first.

Well...need I say I got exactly what I wanted.I got my grant today! The right to live, work and study in Australia...wow! Townsville, here I come!

Note: No Form 80 requested. Prolly cos of my profile (female with kids), or because I have no international travel.

Congratulationsssssssssssss. Bossy lady i am dancing to dorobucci on your behalf. Ehnnnnn I am so happy. Your hubby must be excited. This is good news. Your kids are blessed.

I talk am. Very soon you no go dey make mouth with nkwobi...it has happened.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by alukojosh: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
Thanks y'all! I called them early this morning, to know the status of our meds (since I was told they had been referred, but would clear in a week...though I still don't know why they were all referred). The dude told me they had all been finalised...nothing more.

30mins later, I got my grant...signed by the same person I spoke to.

Me wey I don use faith tell mechanic sey I dey find buyer for my car lol...[/quote]

Congratulations...using you as a point of contact to my skelwu dance IJN

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
Congrats BossladyMo
bossladyMo:

I stopped working sometime before I put to bed...just around when I lodged my visa.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by izykvision0: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hello All,

During recruitment process in Oz, do recruiters have to do work reference and academic confirmations again or they rely on results from one's assessing body like vetassess; as we know confirmations from Nigeria sometimes can take forever, hence delaying resumption. E.g in the UK, one can only resume when all checks are completed as opposed to the employment process in Nigeria, where checks are done like 3-6months into employment.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
Awwwwwww....I really appreciate all the congratulatory messages...I really do!

Na so me sef join the 'no access to nkwobi' group, lol.

Tuteso,I'm not so conversant with ACS. However, what I do know is that they sometimes deduct from thr years of work experience, especially if your degree is not in a related field. So if you are going to claim work experience points, be careful not to claim the years deducted by ACS.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by spiggy: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
@bossladyMo

Congratulations to you and your family !!!! .....This is just the beginning of better things to come.

All the best with the big move ahead smiley

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by dailydolar(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
bossladyMo:

congrats inlaw am dancng for u here wth my whole family am really happy for u so wen u dey leave dis year or next

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
So my people oh, which Nigerian bank gives the fairest rates on atm withdrawals over there.
heading out to Oz in feb and mehn, my experience with some banks making payments to Australia has not been pocket friendly at all.
Which one is the best oh!!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Gan Gan Blossladymo joins NKOWBI NO ACCESSS GROUP. Lol congrats jare. Who is next Alukojosh I can smell ur visa. My own too dey come in JESUS name Amen.

Meanwhile us dollar is 173 today ooh. What is this country turning into Please if u never pay tuition do so asap. From my analysis the devaluation just started. If oil prices keep falling, my guess us dollar will be at 200 as close as January. Be advised.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
US dollar 173? It will Favour me well this Christmas grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by dorathybabe: 12:29am On Nov 18, 2014
please house i really need to be sure of certain things before applying for my visa

(1) do i really need police clearance to submit visa application under svp?

very urgent plzzzzzzz
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by oluwatobi94: 12:48am On Nov 18, 2014
dorathybabe:
please house i really need to be sure of certain things before applying for my visa

very urgent plzzzzzzz

yes you do..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 18, 2014
justwise:

Lol...who did you give me to marry?

My emmmm my sister inlaw grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:07am On Nov 18, 2014
jennykadry:

My emmmm my sister inlaw grin

Typical grin grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 2:21am On Nov 18, 2014
malkinburg:
Gan Gan Blossladymo joins NKOWBI NO ACCESSS GROUP. Lol congrats jare. Who is next Alukojosh I can smell ur visa. My own too dey come in JESUS name Amen.

Meanwhile us dollar is 173 today ooh. What is this country turning into Please if u never pay tuition do so asap. From my analysis the devaluation just started. If oil prices keep falling, my guess us dollar will be at 200 as close as January. Be advised.
That's good news...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 2:55am On Nov 18, 2014
dorathybabe:

very urgent plzzzzzzz

Not neccesary. Read the fine print on the website. They said you might have to provide it before a grant. If its neccesary ur case officer will ask for it. I personally know a couple of peeps who have obtained student visas over the past three months without. I for one won't waste my time getting unless the case officer asks me to.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 18, 2014
We are thinking of moving middle to end of January...of everything falls in place.

My new headache now is temporary accommodation, till we can get a permanent one. Most backpackers I'm seeing are not family-friendly, and the prices of shortlets are as high as a kite...same with hotels. Still looking out for something like a holiday village...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 18, 2014
dailydolar:
congrats inlaw am dancng for u here wth my whole family am really happy for u so wen u dey leave dis year or next

spiggy:
@bossladyMo
Congratulations to you and your family !!!! .....This is just the beginning of better things to come.
All the best with the big move ahead smiley

Danke!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 5:31am On Nov 18, 2014
malkinburg:

Not neccesary. Read the fine print on the website. They said you might have to provide it before a grant. If its neccesary ur case officer will ask for it. I personally know a couple of peeps who have obtained student visas over the past three months without. I for one won't waste my time getting unless the case officer asks me to.

You've got a message bro.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2014
bossladyMo:

Woohoo... Congrats.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Tuteso: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2014
bossladyMo:
We are thinking of moving middle to end of January...of everything falls in place.
My new headache now is temporary accommodation, till we can get a permanent one. Most backpackers I'm seeing are not family-friendly, and the prices of shortlets are as high as a kite...same with hotels. Still looking out for something like a holiday village...

Congrats to you and your family.

Please i will like help from you towards my processing too.

Need your experience to check if my employment ref is ok.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by alukojosh: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2014
malkinburg:

cant but claim that!!! AMENNNNNN
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2014
Thank you smile4davo. The course I intend going for is on the SOL but the university is not in regional area. Hope it won't affect my chances of getting post study visa. Ultimate goal is PR.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2014
Woooowww. Congrats BossladyMo!! Who says our God is not able? He is more than ABLE. I tap into this testimony. I will testify my own success soonest. Amen.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Preacher and bosslady. Where can someone get the full job description for anzsco for immigration. Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2014
Congratulations to BossladyMo. I am happy it ended as a success.

No forget our talk o; concerning an nne from your side winkwinkwink
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by alukojosh: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Proceeding for medicals tomorrow... malkinburg truely you dey smell am, na after my comment to your post the email enter o Thank God. I pray it will be a good news at the end

#GBAM#
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Congrats BossladyMo. I knew that you would receive a positive outcome. Your confidence and dedication (shown through your posts) inspires me. May God continually favour you and your family.

I already had a feeling that you wouldn't be coming to Brisbane. Wise decision I believe smiley

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
bossladyMo:

Congratulations!
As per accommodation, get on gumtree.com.au and look for sharehouse or flatshare, hotels are crazily expensive here. You can also check flatmates.com.au
Getting your first accommodation without Australian rental & job history could be really difficult, so have it in mind that you may stay upto a month or two in the temporary accommodation.

On a more serious note, bring some nkwobi when coming.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.