Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754906 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by dailydolar(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
bossladyMo:

Corporate Services Manager, as assessed by VETASSESS, requires you to have at least 1yr experience doing the duties of a CSM (as described in the anzsco), if your degree is in a relevant field.......and at least 3yrs experience (as described in anzsco), if your degree is not in a relevant field.

SA has it on its nomination list for visa subclass 190, and on high availability.
what do u mean by high availability
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
aduktus:
God has done it at last. My Visa has just been granted! Thanks to everyone. Everyone has been helpful...Jenny, bosslad, Surveyor1, etc and my personal person- Juliana who is already in Sydney with hub...u re all great and many thanks

Congratulations aduktus!!! Happy for u man...I pray for more good news on this forum...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
dailydolar:
what do u mean by high availability

High availability noni! Means there are plenty slots available for nomination.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
aduktus:
God has done it at last. My Visa has just been granted! Thanks to everyone. Everyone has been helpful...Jenny, bosslad, Surveyor1, etc and my personal person- Juliana who is already in Sydney with hub...u re all great and many thanks
congrat. Sebi I told you. Happy to hear the good news
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NGOZIGLORI(f): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
@aduktus. Congrats. Wish u all the best. Am happy for u.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
bosslad@Going to UTAS for PhD in Tasmania. Thanks everyone.. wishing the rest happy ending too.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
alukojosh:

Congrats bro still on TB ish here

Like I said earlier, TB issue wont negatively affect the outcome. Just the time! Just cooperate with ur panel doctor to follow the instructions of the MOC and u ll soon be cleared.Let us know d updates here so we can advise accordingly. cheers.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
aduktus:
bosslad@Going to UTAS for PhD in Tasmania. Thanks everyone.. wishing the rest happy ending too.

At last!!! Congrats bro, you've been really patient. Welcome to the game sir and good luck with your research journey at UTAS.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
FutureDon:

At last!!! Congrats bro, you've been really patient. Welcome to the game sir and good luck with your research journey at UTAS.

Thanks futureDon.Hummmn ..but the waiting wasn't funny. thank God it is over now.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by piusford: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
aduktus:

Thanks futureDon.Hummmn ..but the waiting wasn't funny. thank God it is over now.

Congrats, aduktus. More grace.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 6:10am On Nov 25, 2014
aduktus:
congrats man.
Cari garri go oh

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Ruleogo: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2014
Hello guys, please I need help concerning this SVP thing.I applied to two different school with my wife.was referred to two different agents to help with the processing.Now I am asking each of them on how to go about the visa process of the SVP, they are both giving me two different answers.Would like to know if I would be showing account statement, because one of them is saying I don't need to show and the other one is saying I need to.I am going to study with my wife and also taking our 2 year old son , so looking at which format will be the best , that is applying as students together or one of us applying and the other as dependent with our baby, then when getting to australia ,the other can apply for student visa after a while and also, I got a ban from applying to the UK,will like to know if it won't affect my application.thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 25, 2014
Please, to all the students on this forum, did any of you arrive OZ before the commencement of your OSHC?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2014
Ruleogo:
Hello guys, please I need help concerning this SVP thing.I applied to two different school with my wife.was referred to two different agents to help with the processing.Now I am asking each of them on how to go about the visa process of the SVP, they are both giving me two different answers.Would like to know if I would be showing account statement, because one of them is saying I don't need to show and the other one is saying I need to.I am going to study with my wife and also taking our 2 year old son , so looking at which format will be the best , that is applying as students together or one of us applying and the other as dependent with our baby, then when getting to australia ,the other can apply for student visa after a while and also, I got a ban from applying to the UK,will like to know if it won't affect my application.thanks.

Firstly, u don't need to show any account statement. u only need to declare on the visa app form that u r financially capable. I want to advise u look for a school that doesn't use agents, cos these Nigerian agents r nothing to write home about. alot of persons here got their visa without using an agent.
Secondly, u applying as d student & ur wife the dependent will be cheaper for u in terms of visa cost but she applying when u guys get over there, will be difficult because of the hassles of getting transcript. Go to google, type in svp au; u will see all the info u need, download the Form 157A & look thru it so, u ll ve a better understanding b4 making ur choice.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by alukojosh: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2014
aduktus:

Like I said earlier, TB issue wont negatively affect the outcome. Just the time! Just cooperate with ur panel doctor to follow the instructions of the MOC and u ll soon be cleared.Let us know d updates here so we can advise accordingly. cheers.

Yeah, called the hospital to go ahead and submit my medicals and if CO respond that i should go for TB test, then i would be left with no choice, Meanwhile my status still remian incomplete and i did the test since 18th of Nov. Please how long does it suppose take them to submit the test, thought its 2-5 days?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by DonFAASHY: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Good day friends,
Please I want to confirm if I can use a Sponsors account who we do not bear the same surname for my Student visa application?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
aduktus:
congrats dude... welcome to the game...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by jennykim: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Good evening.Am about to make a decision that am not so sure about.(About paying my fees)
I was given 1.5years for Masters in nursing,knowing fully well that 72weeks of study will not guarantee me the 2yr pswv,I want to start sending my documents to APHRA for possible assessment,hoping that I will be done with all the registrations under 6months of my arrival.I suppose this will make my plan for PR faster.
Please your advice is highly needed.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
alukojosh:

Yeah, called the hospital to go ahead and submit my medicals and if CO respond that i should go for TB test, then i would be left with no choice, Meanwhile my status still remian incomplete and i did the test since 18th of Nov. Please how long does it suppose take them to submit the test, thought its 2-5 days?

Your First medical shld be submitted within 2/3days all things being equal irrespective of any medical finding. Did you ask them y they cldnt submit yet?Please monitor them n be sure it is submitted. Your CO or MOC is the only officer permitted to request for additional medical unless the rule has changed recently bcs your request letter shld bear a 28 day time limit and if no medical is submitted, CO will go ahead to make decision and of course u know already what such outcome will be..and if they insist they must complete all necessary procedures and you are sure it will go beyond 28days, pls notify your CO. I have read of somebody that was refused based on failure to report within 28 days.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by careerwoman(f): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
bossladyMo:
This truly is the day that the Lord has made!

Looking at my kids, and knowing that they are going to enjoy a farrr better quality of life. Their integrity won't be questioned because of their nationality, and their dreams and aspiration won't be cut short/delayed because of their nationality. The future looks brighter than it has ever looked.

Never under-estimate the power of positive confession. Right from my teens, a week never went by without me saying I wish I could get married and move to Australia...I wish to have a boy and a girl, but I want the boy to be first.

Well...need I say I got exactly what I wanted.I got my grant today! The right to live, work and study in Australia...wow! Townsville, here I come!

Note: No Form 80 requested. Prolly cos of my profile (female with kids), or because I have no international travel.
I've been waiting for this good news.. was here last year when you started your australia paroles.. Congratulations!! Dreams do come true!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2014
Ruleogo:
Try to opt for school, who dont use an agent. Although, it getting tougher now because I reckon Nigerian agents are now patnering with australia universities for admissiin. It wasnt like that before, however, you can still get school without the use of agents. Why were you ban from the UK?, just try to avoid fake documents in future. Dont disclose it to australia,they dont share information. Let you be student, while your wife be the dependant or vice versa. You dont need a bank statement. All the best

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 12:07am On Nov 26, 2014
jennykim:
Good evening.Am about to make a decision that am not so sure about.(About paying my fees)
I was given 1.5years for Masters in nursing,knowing fully well that 72weeks of study will not guarantee me the 2yr pswv,I want to start sending my documents to APHRA for possible assessment,hoping that I will be done with all the registrations under 6months of my arrival.I suppose this will make my plan for PR faster.
Please your advice is highly needed.
it is good idea, however have you written an IELTS?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Ruleogo: 1:41am On Nov 26, 2014
surveyor1:

Try to opt for school, who dont use an agent. Although, it getting tougher now because I reckon Nigerian agents are now patnering with australia universities for admissiin. It wasnt like that before, however, you can still get school without the use of agents. Why were you ban from the UK?, just try to avoid fake documents in future. Dont disclose it to australia,they dont share information. Let you be student, while your wife be the dependant or vice versa. You dont need a bank statement. All the best

Thanks guys, made a mistake in my application for the uk, tried correcting it.still got ban even after trying to show them all the evidence to prove. About the school,most of them now partner with the nigerian agents.for the bank statement, if my wife and child decides to be my dependant, do I need to show my own living expenses or just theirs. @surveyor, if I am right I learnt you are in brisbane, I am working on UQ, how do you rate brisbane for us to live in and how expensive can the accomodation be like.thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by alukojosh: 5:15am On Nov 26, 2014
aduktus:

Your First medical shld be submitted within 2/3days all things being equal irrespective of any medical finding. Did you ask them y they cldnt submit yet?Please monitor them n be sure it is submitted. Your CO or MOC is the only officer permitted to request for additional medical unless the rule has changed recently bcs your request letter shld bear a 28 day time limit and if no medical is submitted, CO will go ahead to make decision and of course u know already what such outcome will be..and if they insist they must complete all necessary procedures and you are sure it will go beyond 28days, pls notify your CO. I have read of somebody that was refused based on failure to report within 28 days.

Damn this people are manipulating things, they tole me it cant be submitted because of the new medical chest x ray required that there is no way it could be submitted. Why are these people full of lies. That the system is design in such a way that they cannot click submit button unless all the test on the page is done. CO gave me only 28 days the new test will take 8 weeks starting next week monday please i need advise.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 5:47am On Nov 26, 2014
alukojosh:

Damn this people are manipulating things, they tole me it cant be submitted because of the new medical chest x ray required that there is no way it could be submitted. Why are these people full of lies. That the system is design in such a way that they cannot click submit button unless all the test on the page is done. CO gave me only 28 days the new test will take 8 weeks starting next week monday please i need advise.

Well relax bro. Guess they want you to do everything at once. Just email your CO and let him know you can't make the 28 day timelimit as your panel doctor is putting you under 8weeks culture test.

Hmmm.....by d way, did u letter say you shld do sputum culture tests and take xray after?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by alukojosh: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2014
aduktus:

Well relax bro. Guess they want you to do everything at once. Just email your CO and let him know you can't make the 28 day timelimit as your panel doctor is putting you under 8weeks culture test.

Hmmm.....by d way, did u letter say you shld do sputum culture tests and take xray after?

aduktus no letter bro, everything is phone conversation between I and the hospital and the stand on the fact that they cant hit submit button until i do the culture test, says thats how the software is design. BTW i will go to the hospital today with a letter of undertaking that if i recieve a denial letter from embassy before the 8 weeks ends, the hospital must refund all the expenses starting from visa fee, lodgemment and the medicals plus any other damages. seems someone needs to be tough on them. Besides they treat us like we are looking for admission no respect at all.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2014
God has done great thing for Me. Just got positive assessment from VETASSES. Am so happy!! Thank God for me my people. Am going for SA state nomination. Anybody knows how long nomination takes.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by jennykim: 7:22am On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=surveyor1 post=28350360]
it is good idea, however have you written an IELTS?[/quote
@ surveyor1 yes have my IELTS already.Thanks for the response.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2014
alukojosh:

aduktus no letter bro, everything is phone conversation between I and the hospital and the stand on the fact that they cant hit submit button until i do the culture test, says thats how the software is design. BTW i will go to the hospital today with a letter of undertaking that if i recieve a denial letter from embassy before the 8 weeks ends, the hospital must refund all the expenses starting from visa fee, lodgemment and the medicals plus any other damages. seems someone needs to be tough on them. Besides they treat us like we are looking for admission no respect at all.

very true. the nurses are very rude and the cost of the medicals is over priced. I intended lodging a formal complaint against them.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2014
cheedyH:
God has done great thing for Me. Just got positive assessment from VETASSES. Am so happy!! Thank God for me my people. Am going for SA state nomination. Anybody knows how long nomination takes.

Congrats! Which uni? BSc or MSc?

Get in touch with bjayzeez, as he just got nominated by SA...guessing it took about 3 weeks or so.

Have you done IELTS? Quickly submit your SA application, as SA occupation status changes frequently.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 26, 2014
alukojosh:

Additional tests don't come up on your ehealth application, unless you declared a past illness when generating the health referral letter. But if you didn't, but it shows up on your x-ray or tests, they can still submit it. However, like in the case of TB, they will call you back to come get the sputum test pending the time you hear back from the MOC.

Call your CO.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2014
careerwoman:

I've been waiting for this good news.. was here last year when you started your australia paroles.. Congratulations!! Dreams do come true!

Yes they do! Thanks sis. How's life with you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.