Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754555 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2014
Please did any of you arrive OZ before the commencement of your OSHC? My OSHC starts exactly my resumption date and my grants states that I can't enter Australia before my OSHC starts.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2014
cherries1:

@ surveyor1, futuredon, malkinburg et al. could u pls reply?
I didnt but I knew a friend who arrived prior to the start date of his oshc. Once you get your grant and the start date his stated, you can enter.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2014
kakazee:
Please did any of you arrive OZ before the commencement of your OSHC? My OSHC starts exactly my resumption date and my grants states that I can't enter Australia before my OSHC starts.
if your grant state that, then you cant. Some CO dont care, while some does.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2014
laminaria:

Brother.

Oh good. Same surname?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by dailydolar(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
bossladyMo:

Congrats! Which school/state?
bosslady. Heard u have package for 8 in ielts pls I won't mind if u can get it to me. Thank you ma
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Shabaranks: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
kakazee:
The Lord has done it again, student visa sub 572 granted for family of 5
Submitted application on the 30th sept.
CO called on 28th oct. ( She asked so many question for about 20min) and asked me to go for medicals
Went for medicals on the 31st( cos my hubby is hypertensive which is been managed, the panel doctor asked for th last 6months medical report)
Medicals finally submitted by panel doctor on the 18th Nov.
Visa granted on 26th Nov.
Glory be to Almighty God for seeing us through.
Congrats!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
dailydolar:
bosslady. Heard u have package for 8 in ielts pls I won't mind if u can get it to me. Thank you ma

I used to...but not anymore. Sorry!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by dailydolar(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
bossladyMo:

I used to...but not anymore. Sorry!
haba pls who u gve for d huz wey fit help me ?? Huz pls I need 8 for ielts who can help out me I no sabi book so I need read well b4 I can pass
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
dailydolar:
haba pls who u gve for d huz wey fit help me ?? Huz pls I need 8 for ielts who can help out me I no sabi book so I need read well b4 I can pass

Read back to June posts
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by dailydolar(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
bossladyMo:

Read back to June posts
r u d one dat posted it so I will jus check all ur post. Also I want to apply for my assessment for chemistry/chemistry technology I want u to help me c if my bsc with 1yr lb attendant work in chemistry lab can help get me something c d skill requirment here

Chemist (ANZSCO Code 234211)
This occupation requires a qualification which is assessed
as comparable to the educational level of an Australian
Qualifications Framework (AQF) Bachelor degree or
higher degree, in a field highly relevant to the nominated
occupation.
In addition to this, applicants must have at least one year
of post-qualification employment at an appropriate skill
level completed in the last five years which is highly
relevant to the nominated occupation. If the qualification
(s) are not at the required educational level, or if the
employment has been completed prior to the
qualification, then the employment will be assessed
below the required skill level.
A Chemist studies the chemical and physical properties of
substances, and develops and monitors chemical
processes and production (ANZSCO). Chemistry (or
Chemical Sciences) is the study of the composition,
structure, chemical reactions and transformations of
matter (ASCED).
A major in Chemistry would include subjects such as
analytical, physical, organic and inorganic chemistry with
an additional focus on modern applications such as
nanotechnology, analytical and environmental chemistry,
polymer science and surface science.
Qualifications in Food Science or Food Technology do not
usually have the breadth and depth of Chemistry-related
subjects to be considered positive for this occupation.
Applicants should consider the occupation of 234212
Food Technologist instead.
This occupation should not be confused with 251512
Industrial Pharmacist, who undertakes research, testing
and analysis related to the development, production,
storage, quality control and distribution of drugs and
related supplies.

Chemistry Technician (ANZSCO Code 311411)
This occupation requires a qualification assessed as
comparable to the educational level of an Australian
Qualifications Framework (AQF) Diploma, in a field highly
relevant to the nominated occupation.
level completed in the last five years in a field which is
highly relevant to the nominated occupation. If
employment is not post-qualification, then three
additional years of highly relevant employment are
required.
If the qualification is not in a highly relevant field, two
years of employment at an appropriate skill level,
completed in the last five years which is highly relevant to
the nominated occupation is required. This is reduced to
one year if there is an additional qualification at least at
AQF Certificate IV level in a highly relevant field.
A positive assessment of both qualifications and
employment is required for a positive Skills Assessment
Outcome.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
surveyor1:

I think it is safer for you to extend your COE to the date u want to enter Australia before you attempt entry. It will not cost you soon much. I read somewhere your student visa can be revoked if you enter Australia without a valid health insurance running. Someone I know left last month. He is to resume in Feb. Check www.oshcaustralia.com u can use this site Tk extend your Oshc. Before I forget use Bupa. Its way cheaper than alliance.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
cheedyH:
thank you Bjayzeez. So once an occupation is on high availability, it has a very high chance of being nominated right? And the remaining steps I need to undertake are: filling of EOI form, application of Visa?

More or less
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
dailydolar:
r u d one dat posted it so I will jus check all ur post. Also I want to apply for my assessment for chemistry/chemistry technology I want u to help me c if my bsc with 1yr lb attendant work in chemistry lab can help get me something c d skill requirment here

Chemist (ANZSCO Code 234211)
This occupation requires a qualification which is assessed
as comparable to the educational level of an Australian
Qualifications Framework (AQF) Bachelor degree or
higher degree, in a field highly relevant to the nominated
occupation.
level completed in the last five years which is highly
relevant to the nominated occupation. If the qualification
(s) are not at the required educational level, or if the
employment has been completed prior to the
qualification, then the employment will be assessed
below the required skill level.
A Chemist studies the chemical and physical properties of
substances, and develops and monitors chemical
processes and production (ANZSCO). Chemistry (or
Chemical Sciences) is the study of the composition,
structure, chemical reactions and transformations of
matter (ASCED).
A major in Chemistry would include subjects such as
analytical, physical, organic and inorganic chemistry with
an additional focus on modern applications such as
nanotechnology, analytical and environmental chemistry,
polymer science and surface science.
Qualifications in Food Science or Food Technology do not
usually have the breadth and depth of Chemistry-related
subjects to be considered positive for this occupation.
Applicants should consider the occupation of 234212
Food Technologist instead.
This occupation should not be confused with 251512
Industrial Pharmacist, who undertakes research, testing
and analysis related to the development, production,
storage, quality control and distribution of drugs and
related supplies.

Chemistry Technician (ANZSCO Code 311411)
This occupation requires a qualification assessed as
comparable to the educational level of an Australian
Qualifications Framework (AQF) Diploma, in a field highly
relevant to the nominated occupation.
level completed in the last five years in a field which is
highly relevant to the nominated occupation. If
employment is not post-qualification, then three
additional years of highly relevant employment are
required.
If the qualification is not in a highly relevant field, two
years of employment at an appropriate skill level,
completed in the last five years which is highly relevant to
the nominated occupation is required. This is reduced to
one year if there is an additional qualification at least at
AQF Certificate IV level in a highly relevant field.
A positive assessment of both qualifications and
employment is required for a positive Skills Assessment
Outcome.

Ferdimako posted it...you can try messaging him.

If your 1yr experience is the same as the anzsco job description, then you qualify. Is your degree from a federal or state uni?

Before you go ahead, Chemist is not sponsored by many states, just NSW and Victoria...WA requires job offer. Victoria is really strict, and they require 7 in IELTS and your transcripts. NSW is closed till Feb, and there is no guarantee you will be able to apply, cos there are more applicants than spaces.

Chemistry Technician is not available on any state list.

So decide wisely.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Thanks
surveyor1:

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by profemoral(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
profemoral:
Gurus in d house, any info about Wollongong city or anybody there? just want to know how good the city is.

Thank you.

Bossylady et all, please your response is needed.

thank you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by dailydolar(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
bossladyMo:

Ferdimako posted it...you can try messaging him.

If your 1yr experience is the same as the anzsco job description, then you qualify. Is your degree from a federal or state uni?

Before you go ahead, Chemist is not sponsored by many states, just NSW and Victoria...WA requires job offer. Victoria is really strict, and they require 7 in IELTS and your transcripts. NSW is closed till Feb, and there is no guarantee you will be able to apply, cos there are more applicants than spaces.

Chemistry Technician is not available on any state list.

So decide wisely.
ok I will check it ma as for my BSc its from federal uni(university of uyo) for d one year exp I spoke with my lecturer n he promised to issue my an offer letter since I've been working with him for like a year plus n he has a chemistry lab in owerri as 4 victoria jus saw it 7yrs men dat no b today ooo. Haba wat shd I do den na wah ooooo
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
symbian03:

Oh good. Same surname?
YES...is 8m too small? d money is likely to go up but won't go below 8m.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
laminaria:

YES...is 8m too small? d money is likely to go up but won't go below 8m.

8M is not too small bro, I've seen over 5 people applied for visa under Al3 with bank statements far less than that. I suppose you're applying for a tafe course? If you're for next year February then you're probably running out of time already due to too many December holidays. Have you paid tuition and have eCOE issued? Otherwise some vocational colleges are now under SVP for their advanced diploma level courses. Good luck bro
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by oluwatobi94: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
malkinburg:

I think it is safer for you to extend your COE to the date u want to enter Australia before you attempt entry. It will not cost you soon much. I read somewhere your student visa can be revoked if you enter Australia without a valid health insurance running. Someone I know left last month. He is to resume in Feb. Check www.oshcaustralia.com u can use this site Tk extend your Oshc. Before I forget use Bupa. Its way cheaper than alliance.

did that person extended his OSHC... since he arrive 4month to his resumption date.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
@ surveyor & malkinburg, thanks for your response.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 12:33am On Nov 28, 2014
My people, I wish to confirm that I and my family members were granted skilled select permanent 189 visa this night. I called my case officer to enquire about my application status and he told me he would go through my documents and get back to me. Less than 10 minutes later, I get the grant notification from Australia. Let me start by expressing my appreciation to everybody that has contributed to this forum. I am deeply indebted to bosslady, mameta who sent me his write up for engineers australia, jenny kandry, precher and others too numerous to mention. I appreciate your inputs and support. I cant thank you all enough for the kindnes..May God grant you all your heart desires. Thank you. Those looking for PR visa and student visa God will grant you your heart desires

7 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 12:53am On Nov 28, 2014
gogochocolate:
My people, I wish to confirm that I and my family members were granted skilled select permanent 189 visa this night. I called my case officer to enquire about my application status and he told me he would go through my documents and get back to me. Less than 10 minutes later, I get the grant notification from Australia. Let me start by expressing my appreciation to everybody that has contributed to this forum. I am deeply indebted to bosslady, mameta who sent me his write up for engineers australia, jenny kandry, precher and others too numerous to mention. I appreciate your inputs and support. I cant thank you all enough for the kindnes..May God grant you all your heart desires. Thank you. Those looking for PR visa and student visa God will grant you your heart desires
Congrat gogochocolate. AMEEN

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 28, 2014
gogochocolate:

Gehn Gehn!!!! Congrats bro!!!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 2:48am On Nov 28, 2014
gogochocolate:

Congratulations!!!! Really excited for u and ur family. Al the best #Dancing Shoky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Shabaranks: 2:57am On Nov 28, 2014
gogochocolate:
Congrats! Welcome to OZ in advance

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 28, 2014
gogochocolate:

Congratsssss. More good news to come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NNBB2012: 5:23am On Nov 28, 2014
gogochocolate:

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omoteefat: 5:42am On Nov 28, 2014
gogochocolate:
My people, I wish to confirm that I and my family members were granted skilled select permanent 189 visa this night. I called my case officer to enquire about my application status and he told me he would go through my documents and get back to me. Less than 10 minutes later, I get the grant notification from Australia. Let me start by expressing my appreciation to everybody that has contributed to this forum. I am deeply indebted to bosslady, mameta who sent me his write up for engineers australia, jenny kandry, precher and others too numerous to mention. I appreciate your inputs and support. I cant thank you all enough for the kindnes..May God grant
you all your heart desires. Thank you. Those looking for PR visa and student visa God will grant you your heart
desires

contracts gogo!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by izykvision0: 5:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Congrats gogochocolate. We will all get our heart desires by His grace.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 6:28am On Nov 28, 2014
Congratulations gogochocolate.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2014
gogochocolate:

A big congrats bro... More grace.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2014
gogochocolate:

Congrats! God is releasing more grants before xmas IJN

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.