Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (755941 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kokobi99: 2:25am On Jan 16, 2015
bossladyMo:

Coming from someone who jumped from migrating to South Korea to migrating to Canada to migrating to Australia...shior!

Remember and read my post well. There was no time i condemned people travelling abroad and i also wish to travel too because i dont have job. I only go there for temporary purpose even to the stage of getting pr and citizenship as the case may be but i cant live my entire life there as you have proposed. If i can make all this money you are calling then you or your hubby or both have a good job that can take you around the world and achieve what you want. Stop visiting my pages because i never establish any quarrel with you. Every body is praising the west and rest of them, do you know what it takes to achieve that. Now if every body relocate finally who will fix the country. You guys can wake up and change Nigeria by action not by mentioning other countries achievements
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kokobi99: 2:50am On Jan 16, 2015
I will stop here as i have other things doing to build my skills. Knowing that one day after all your findings and trials you will remember this word from me that you considered meaningless. I thank those who have make their comments without insults and provide education for others to learn and wish to advice others to learn how to interact on social media without provocative statements. I wish you all the best in your respective plans.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 3:10am On Jan 16, 2015
Oga Caucasoid, I wish I could give you 400likes for your comments, you keeeeeled it mehn grin Yes, Her Highness, Bossladymo deserves all those praises unlike the other self-glorified woman.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 6:31am On Jan 16, 2015
FutureDon:
Oga Caucasoid, I wish I could give you 400likes for your comments, you keeeeeled it mehn grin Yes, Her Highness, Bossladymo deserves all those praises unlike the other self-glorified woman.
hahaha
self glorious lady
hahaha
I thought I was the only one she rubbing the wrong way here oh! At a point I vex scatter na, with all the kids coming to say 'aunty jenny', 'mommy jenny', like say their own mama don die for house.
she was a handful sha, but she gave useful info from time
bossladymo, if you turn like that after you land dat side, we go shread you too oh!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 6:56am On Jan 16, 2015
Hehe equlibrium, abi nah.

To those confused about how much they can withdraw using their naija ATM cards - on several occasions, I have made cashout of A$1,000 in a single withdrawal without issues... With a Zenith Bank Mastercard usually at NAB and CommBank machines.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 7:34am On Jan 16, 2015
kokobi99:
I will stop here as i have other things doing to build my skills. Knowing that one day after all your findings and trials you will remember this word from me that you considered meaningless. I thank those who have make their comments without insults and provide education for others to learn and wish to advice others to learn how to interact on social media without provocative statements. I wish you all the best in your respective plans.
joke's on you bro angry
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 16, 2015
equlibrium:

hahaha
self glorious lady
hahaha
I thought I was the only one she rubbing the wrong way here oh! At a point I vex scatter na, with all the kids coming to say 'aunty jenny', 'mommy jenny', like say their own mama don die for house.
she was a handful sha, but she gave useful info from time
bossladymo, if you turn like that after you land dat side, we go shread you too oh!

Hahahahaha!

I humble sir!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 16, 2015
EmmySparky:
Wow...this thread is so informative...australia is my dream country...am just being held back by my education in naija...after graduating am porting...I don't want to go through wat my elder ones went through searching for imaginary jobs...pls my questions are
1: do the they give up to 4yrs work permit visas and
2: can anyone give me an estimate of wat it would cost me to tidy the whole visa ish from scratch if I do it myself...I would really appreciate ur response buddies...and for the records[b] I REGRET EVER BEEN BORN IN NIGERIA[/b]....I want a fresh start else where....

The bold got me laughing, Nigeria is not worth living, just like bossladyMo enumerated yesterday and others tell me one single thing Nigeria government has done for her citizens, the basic infrastructures like light, water, security, communication, good roads etc that are enjoyed in saner climes is non-existent in naija, just imagine if someone has an emergency in the middle of the night, where is the ambulance to covey u to the hospital ...so many Nigerians die just unnecessarily due to the bad and useless government we have, it is not about money but good and affordable quality of life and the useless and corrupt government are not ready to provide it, so why staying in that useless country in the name of patriotism .... undecided

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by EmmySparky(m): 7:48am On Jan 16, 2015
malkinburg:

Naija is our motherland. Abeg no regret being born here Lol. Some people out there don't know and appreciate what they are enjoying. To them its normal and thats how it should be. Back to ur questions. Q1 Yea they do give 4 yrs work permit visa its called a 457 visa. U can get it if u have a job. Ur minimum salary should be @ about 55k aud I am not so sure. U get the visa after ur post work study expires and your employers are willing to sponsor you. Post work study lasts for 3 to 4 yrs generally.
Q2 go to teleperformance website. U will get details on what the visa costs to obtain. As per ur school fees and all that school website. As for health insuarnce please avoid alliance. Its cutlass. Use bupa instead. If u want to understand every read this thread from page 1 and take notes on where the info affects u. Trust me no agent can give u the info this thread has. Am sure they even come here for reference lol. If u need more clarrification we are always on here.

Cheers
lol what we see in nigeria everyday is so discouraging..I am not going there to study...am going there to work and make some cash...and am sponsoring myself..after 2yrs I would then start schooling there...am just trying to get the cheapest or most affordable visa package...wats the website again?...I appreciate ur response though
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:57am On Jan 16, 2015
Caucasoid:

LoooL. Never! U never yabbed the man naaah! If at all anything looked like yab, it should be the way I called him out. Haha. I was only trying to tell d other man justwise to lighten up n all when u mentioned him coz one or two bants here n there hurts no one. As for Jenny, she should go! I don't tolerate arrogance! Her level of supposed exposure should distinguish her from the crowd. Even me wey I dey think say I know one thing, from this thread u know how many things I learn from all of una? Abeg leave story! We deserve a better life to be honest! Do u know what it means to LIVE? I am tired of purposeless living waiting for pay checks at the end if every other month and continuing the cycle the next month, doing the same thing over and over again, same routine and all. I wanna SURF! Goldcoast it is!!! I wanna partake in global events, Go to australian open and all. So many things you won't think about in this part of the world coz of the system! *Cheers

I don't lighten up to hypocrites, i respect those who say things openly to me without trying to patronize me.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by EmmySparky(m): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2015
shinejackie:

The bold got me laughing, Nigeria is not worth living, just like bossladyMo enumerated yesterday and others tell me one single thing Nigeria government has done for her citizens, the basic infrastructures like light, water, security, communication, good roads etc that are enjoyed in saner climes is non-existent in naija, just imagine if someone has an emergency in the middle of the night, where is the ambulance to covey u to the hospital ...so many Nigerians die just unnecessarily due to the bad and useless government we have, it is not about money but good and affordable quality of life and the useless and corrupt government are not ready to provide it, so why staying in that useless country in the name of patriotism .... undecided
you just hit the nail on its head...this is why am trying to go elsewhere and start living..cos wat am doing here is not living..drake said something in nicki's song..he said"everybody dies but not everybody lives" that's applicable to 80 percent of nigerians...we live below standard...even those who think they are rich...baba I need to set the road easy for my future children..don't want them to experience all this ish...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NoEasyDay(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2015
U ppl have started o!!!!!!!! Pls what is all this infighting for? I enjoy verbal fighting once in a while too. It can be relaxing. Maybe with an okadaman or bus conductor.

But NOT on this page!

Imagine someone coming here for advice and seeing all these fireworks. They serve no useful purpose. I have never seen a Nigerian who got talked out of their position or inclinations (however foolish) by the mere force a good, logical argument. It just hardly happens.

So, lets all lay down our atomic weapons, kiss and make up. And focus on that far, far land they call Australia.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2015
kokobi99:

Remember and read my post well. There was no time i condemned people travelling abroad and i also wish to travel too because i dont have job. I only go there for temporary purpose even to the stage of getting pr and citizenship as the case may be but i cant live my entire life there as you have proposed. If i can make all this money you are calling then you or your hubby or both have a good job that can take you around the world and achieve what you want. Stop visiting my pages because i never establish any quarrel with you. Every body is praising the west and rest of them, do you know what it takes to achieve that. Now if every body relocate finally who will fix the country. You guys can wake up and change Nigeria by action not by mentioning other countries achievements

Bro u can't FIX what has been BROKEN over time. The West we are want to run to, and rightfully so, had good foundations and they have continually built on that. If u listen carefully to our politicians especially this election period, you will have a sense of the direction this country is headed. You no like Naija pass me o but when reality hit person, its only in our human nature to seek better alternatives. Well, those wey want stay back in d name of Patriotism, Goodluck. As for me and my house, we like Australia. The countdown has already begun. Its a matter of days, God willing. Even birds migrate
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2015
justwise:

I don't lighten up to hypocrites, i respect those who say things openly to me without trying to patronize me.
so commending you for opening a thread that turns out to be informative for people makes me hypocritical right?
You need to get yourself checked man, your ship of sanity seemed to have sailed a long time ago and done left you behind. Does this make you happy now? Am I frank enough for you now? Rabbish.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2015
NoEasyDay:
U ppl have started o!!!!!!!! Pls what is all this infighting for? I enjoy verbal fighting once in a while too. It can be relaxing. Maybe with an okadaman or bus conductor.

But NOT on this page!

Imagine someone coming here for advice and seeing all these fireworks. They serve no useful purpose. I have never seen a Nigerian who got talked out of their position or inclinations (however foolish) by the mere force a good, logical argument. It just hardly happens.

So, lets all lay down our atomic weapons, kiss and make up. And focus on that far, far land they call Australia.
hahahaha...
sensible guy
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2015
equlibrium:

so commending you for opening a thread that turns out to be informative for people makes me hypocritical right?
You need to get yourself checked man, your ship of sanity seemed to have sailed a long time ago and done left you behind. Does this make you happy now? Am I frank enough for you now? Rabbish.

Keep your commendation to people who kept this thread going, starting a thread means nothing if i don't contribute meaningfully to people's questions. I take no credit for that.

You are just too chicken to use that patronizing commendation to cover up your silliness.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2015
justwise:

Keep your commendation to people who kept this thread going, starting a thread means nothing if i don't contribute meaningfully to people's questions. I take no credit for that.

You are just too chicken to use that patronizing commendation to cover up your silliness.
ha! But you are wrong man.
your caustic nature and posts are a regular feature here too. You do contribute too, just never anything meaningful

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2015
equlibrium:

ha! But you are wrong man.
your caustic nature and posts are a regular feature here too. You do contribute too, just never anything meaningful

justwise:

I think anybody with a single brain cell can figure that out even after i have stated that?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

I think anybody with a single brain cell can figure that out even after i have stated that?
says the man who invented the braincell counter
kudos
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2015
equlibrium:

says the man who invented the braincell counter
kudos

Yes and its not difficult to count yours because there are not too many of them

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2015
justwise:

Yes and its not difficult to count yours because there are not too many of them
well its pretty obvious you didn't need a test subject to test your invention(applause if you guess right)
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2015
equlibrium:

well its pretty obvious you didn't need a test subject to test your invention(applause if you guess right)

Thank God that you are going to Australia, there is still hope... though i'm not sure if a lipstick will make any difference on a pig...still the same....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mystical10: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2015
Apart from 7. In IELTS any alternative for PR
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2015
justwise:

Thank God that you are going to Australia, there is still hope... though i'm not sure if a lipstick will make any difference on a pig...still the same....
wrong answer, again.
but if you had answered right it would have been out of character for a person like you.
when I mentioned you a sane person would done 1)ignore and wakapass, not like I insulted you. 2)said thanks, thats what normal people do. Not you, you would start a fire. Just shows you have a slight insanity streak. Scratch that! You have major issues!
Deal with them. Get help.
I will not dignify you with any further comments kid.

6 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2015
mystical10:

PTE-Academic, TOEFL
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2015
mystical10:

Having a 6 also qualifies you, as long as your other points take ypu to 60...as 6 does not give you any points.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2015
equlibrium:

wrong answer, again.
but if you had answered right it would have been out of character for a person like you.
when I mentioned you a sane person would done 1)ignore and wakapass, not like I insulted you. 2)said thanks, thats what normal people do. Not you, you would start a fire. Just shows you have a slight insanity streak. Scratch that! You have major issues!

I have ignored you more than once in the past for calling me a dictator here and outside travel section, this is me just telling you to grow up and stop patronizing me. I know a joke when i see one.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Caucasoid: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2015
FutureDon:

LooooL. We r here to learn naaah Haba, some ppl will now turn themselves to lecturers and make d rest look like failed students, untop what na What some ppl pass thru in this nation daily is enough to make them mentally lazy nah! God help us all.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2015
If you are looking at pursuing a research degree, particularly a PhD in Australia. You may check out https://www.jason.edu.au/ as it is regularly updated with scholarship openings. Good luck!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Caucasoid: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2015
equlibrium:

wrong answer, again.

Just let it slide bro. You've extended hands of peace and it's bn rebuffed. Just let it go coz dis sorta back n forth argument could shorten ones lifespan by an hour or two Lool. Let there be Peace and there was... Deuces!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mystical10: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2015
bossladyMo:

Having a 6 also qualifies you, as long as your other points take ypu to 60...as 6 does not give you any points.
I'm doing nursing and I'm in regional area
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2015
mystical10:
I'm doing nursing and I'm in regional area

You need an average of 7.5 with no band lower than 7, to register with the Nursing body.

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.