Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (755895 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2015
@justwise and equllbrium, please let's be one nairaland family and stop all this exchange of words. You are both adults and men for that matter. You guys should just ignore eachother. I think we need a chief whip in this house fa!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Caucasoid:

Just let it slide bro. You've extended hands of peace and it's bn rebuffed. Just let it go coz dis sorta back n forth argument could shorten ones lifespan by an hour or two Lool. Let there be Peace and there was... Deuces!
done bro wink
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by enilim: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hello House,
Happy new year and thank you all for the information support we have here.
Pls, I have a sister in who is PR in Australia, ready to sponsor.
Any idea of what the best visa option would be.
I have seen 489 but not sure if am entitled, I appreciate any info on this
Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by MisterNRC(m): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
Emusan:

Please how can I apply for work in Australia directly from Nigeria here?
Thanks.

Answer: You can apply for work using the sites already mentioned in this thread. undecided
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Emusan(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
MisterNRC:

Answer: You can apply for work using the sites already mentioned in this thread. undecided

Ok but can you help me with one or two of the site or the actual page where they are on this thread?
because the thread is dem too long over 200 pages angry angry
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Emusan:

Ok but can you help me with one or two of the site or the actual page where they are on this thread?
because the thread is dem too long over 200 pages angry angry

seek.com.au
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
my people please i have been trying to get a return ticket from Lagos to Sydney but the price i am seeing online for a family of four is really crazy. Please is there any one who has gone through Asia i.e from Lagos to Malaysia and then to Australia. I don't mind exploring this route if someone conversant with the route can explain it well to me. I understand there are several low cost Asia carriers that ply the route to Australia. Please anyone with details i would appreciate. Would i require transit visa to transit through Malaysia and how much would it cost
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
gogochocolate:
my people please i have been trying to get a return ticket from Lagos to Sydney but the price i am seeing online for a family of four is really crazy. Please is there any one who has gone through Asia i.e from Lagos to Malaysia and then to Australia. I don't mind exploring this route if someone conversant with the route can explain it well to me. I understand there are several low cost Asia carriers that ply the route to Australia. Please anyone with details i would appreciate. Would i require transit visa to transit through Malaysia and how much would it cost

Why return?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
gogochocolate:

Yes you would require transit visa to be gotten in Abuja. Someone went through that route, but you will have to read backkkkk....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
my dear i need to sort out something before i finally relocate to Australia finally and i understand the difference between one way and return ticket is not that much so i am opting for a return.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by olajiggar(m): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
gogochocolate:
my dear i need to sort out something before i finally relocate to Australia finally and i understand the difference between one way and return ticket is not that much so i am opting for a return.
gd job to the contributors here.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
gogochocolate:

Oh okay...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
bossladyMo:

Oh okay...

Thanks my dear. You are the bomb. I wish i could move to Australia once like you are planning to do but some encumbrances hold me here and there.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
gogochocolate:

https://www.nairaland.com/1032530/general-australian-visa-enquiries/196

read it up on that page

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 17, 2015
gogochocolate:

Thanks my dear. You are the bomb. I wish i could move to Australia once like you are planning to do but some encumbrances hold me here and there.

Once you validate your PR, you can rest assured....it will only delay your citizenship.

Remember you can't stay away for too long sha
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nisi(m): 12:08am On Jan 17, 2015
My unit group is 2346 medical laboratory scientists(health).
I can’t find it on the state list.Even medical laboratory technician too.
Do I wait until july to see if they would be added.
thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 12:21am On Jan 17, 2015
bossladyMo:

Once you validate your PR, you can rest assured....it will only delay your citizenship.

Remember you can't stay away for too long sha

for how long maximum can i be away from australia once i validate the pr
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by oknee: 6:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Nisi:
My unit group is 2346 medical laboratory scientists(health).
I can’t find it on the state list.Even medical laboratory technician too.
Do I wait until july to see if they would be added.
thanks

Mls is being sponsored by WA, NT and queensland. MLT is sponsored by SA but it is on special conditions at the moment. Besides MLS is in SOL so you can do Without state sponsorship. Are You through with Your assEssment?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2015
gogochocolate:

Gogochocolate , try contacting IOM. They offer concession fares for migrants and refugees...and you can also negotiate extra baggage allowance.

You can google their contact in Nigeria...it's on their website.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2015
gogochocolate:

for how long maximum can i be away from australia once i validate the pr

You must spend at least 2yrs in total, to qualify for a resident return visa, after your PR visa expires (if you don't already have citizenship).

If you don't spend at least 2yrs, you can still qualify under some circumstances....but I would advise you don't stay away that long.

You can contimue to stay in Aus even after expiration of your PR...but if you want to travel out of Aus after expiration, and are not yet a citizen, you need a RRV.....it takes just a day to get onshore, and 7days offshore.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by BKings: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2015
There is something I hv learnt in my life and it has been helping me. If someone wrongs you once, just think of how many times he has done you right and embrace him. I started with this thread since 2013, though I was just an observer. Jennykadry gave out so many infos on this thread. Even with many quarrels she had, she still never backed off. If she is arrogant, its not my concern, all I know is that she helped a lot of peeps who are now in Australia. That should be our focus and I commend her for that. That she has quit now should not make us forget her good deeds, its so unfair. Pls guys lets appreciate her good side and leave the bad ones cos no one is perfect.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2015
BKings:
There is something I hv learnt in my life and it has been helping me. If someone wrongs you once, just think of how many times he has done you right and embrace him. I started with this thread since 2013, though I was just an observer. Jennykadry gave out so many infos on this thread. Even with many quarrels she had, she still never backed off. If she is arrogant, its not my concern, all I know is that she helped a lot of peeps who are now in Australia. That should be our focus and I commend her for that. That she has quit now should not make us forget her good deeds, its so unfair. Pls guys lets appreciate her good side and leave the bad ones cos no one is perfect.

Very true! I never had issues with her though, and she was quite helpful to me.

I wonder why she went off NL.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2015
bossladyMo:

You must spend at least 2yrs in total, to qualify for a resident return visa, after your PR visa expires (if you don't already have citizenship).

If you don't spend at least 2yrs, you can still qualify under some circumstances....but I would advise you don't stay away that long.

You can contimue to stay in Aus even after expiration of your PR...but if you want to travel out of Aus after expiration, and are not yet a citizen, you need a RRV.....it takes just a day to get onshore, and 7days offshore.

@BossLadyMo,
After activation, you can stay away till the last arrival date stated on your grant notice. Usually upto 5yrs from the date of visa grant, you are allowed to re-enter OZ anytime before that date. But you need to have lived in OZ for at least 2yrs to qualify for RRV visa.

What this means is that if you wait till the last arrival date to re-enter, you must stay in OZ for two yrs before going anywhere. Otherwise, you will not qualify for a visa to comeback and would loose your PR
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2015
UBKtech:

@BossLadyMo,
After activation, you can stay away till the last arrival date stated on your grant notice. Usually upto 5yrs from the date of visa grant, you are allowed to re-enter OZ anytime before that date. But you need to have lived in OZ for at least 2yrs to qualify for RRV visa.

What this means is that if you wait till the last arrival date to re-enter, you must stay in OZ for two yrs before going anywhere. Otherwise, you will not qualify for a visa to comeback and would loose your PR

Very correct
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Harmony222(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
Caucasoid:

I would once again eulogize BossLadyMo... She's married and she is acting like a mum on this thread. Some lady called Jennykadry or something was earlier active on this thread and she quit after dissing and quarreling with every finger with access to keyboard on this thread! Naaah, her attitude is something I wouldn't call Childish but Teenish! Once ur married and u r a mother, people shouldn't question ur status due to how you speak to others, ur status would show. Don't think u know it all, the internet has simplified every gaddamn thing in this universe so why would u want ur fellow being to worship u for something Google can offer u better knowledge filled version? She has quit the thread, it didn't die, other resourceful persons kept it going. May God reward all ur efforts.

WELL SAID BRO...... WELL SAID.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by atrapon(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
atrapon:
Gud day wonderful nlanders,in a sutuation where one is refused student visa(buh God 4bid) under SVP for a TAFE course ...would there be a refund of tuition fee..God bless
response pls
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
atrapon:
response pls
Yes, there is full refund,once you provide the refusal notice
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by atrapon(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
surveyor1:

Yes, there is full refund,once you provide the refusal notice
remain blessed surveyor
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gogochocolate , hope you got the last comment I posted on getting cheap fares?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
bossladyMo:
Gogochocolate , hope you got the last comment I posted on getting cheap fares?

BOSSLADY yes i have seen it. one issue that is bordering me is if my transit visa can be used on the return leg to nigeria or i have to get another one again
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
gogochocolate:

BOSSLADY yes i have seen it. one issue that is bordering me is if my transit visa can be used on the return leg to nigeria or i have to get another one again

Which transit visa? I don't get
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
BOSSLADY ,sorry IOM you meant. i understand they only issue one way ticket for immigrants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.